Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

8 hours ago, jack121 said:

The way i see it:  if i moved in with a paedophile family who raped and tortured children before my eyes, who were involved in creating wars and vaccines to murder millions of people, who were into sheepshagging and all other kinds of vile beastiality, who are half-lizard half-man and more than half fucked up, i would race out of there as fast as possible. Any sane person would.

No power on the planet would make me get into bed with a man who just half an hour ago was worshipping satan and sucking a horse's dick.

I would puke up long and violently if queenie poo came and sat next to me and touched me with her lizard hand.

Being greeted by randy andy after he returns from another weekend at epstein's paedophile island.

How could she have been a good person and watched childen getting beaten and  butchered. How could she have been a good person and not taken a few photos and gone to any and all media outlets.

What she did are not the actions of a good person, she was complicit

She's also dead, interestingly enough. Probably murdered by the people she spoke out against.

Those you appear to be claiming she was in league with.

When somebody says that their immediate family "arent human, you know", what is she trying to tell you ?

And she did try, many times.

19 minutes ago, comininfromthecold said:

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA

I'm literally LOLing out loud by myself hysterically!

I haven't seen that one!

But every time I watch the remix I posted I laugh manically.

Thank you. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

Thanks Beaujangles.

Josh D is absolutely stunned...completely knocked off his chair by the government's emergency powers.😄 Unless he is a youngster, where has he been living for the last 20 years. What is happening? A thing called George Orwell's 1984. Freezing bank accounts is only the start. It is going to get far more brutal before it gets better. So get a grip!

yea, I just posted his link to Chrystia Freeland. I'm just glad whoever Josh is he can see the evil in this chick. Lots of Canadians have had enough...some of them realizing finally. 

So I was speaking to someone the other day and had some thoughts about our conversation after we parted. She had been vaccinated where before she was a flip-flopper, not sure about things. Anyway, during our conversation she mentioned Netflix, yada, yada, yada. Now, I know for a fact she doesn't have a TV, so my afterthought was what influenced her to get vaccinated, what medium? Then I remembered one of the founders, Marc Randolph, is related to Edward Bernays, the pioneer of propaganda!

I don't have Netflix, my question to anyone that does is, is Netflix pimping the vaxx, etc?

2 minutes ago, wingwang said:

So I was speaking to someone the other day and had some thoughts about our conversation after we parted. She had been vaccinated where before she was a flip-flopper, not sure about things. Anyway, during our conversation she mentioned Netflix, yada, yada, yada. Now, I know for a fact she doesn't have a TV, so my afterthought was what influenced her to get vaccinated, what medium? Then I remembered one of the founders, Marc Randolph, is related to Edward Bernays, the pioneer of propaganda!

I don't have Netflix, my question to anyone that does is, is Netflix pimping the vaxx, etc?

I dont have it - but can access it. I have seen vax pimping...but they pimp every other 'agenda'.  Climate, gender, racial, etc

Even Anne of Green Gables has a lesbian in it. Nothing against them but that was not in the original book. Same with the updated Little Women movie. Try finding something untouched by 'agenda' for a kid to watch....impossible.

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

From 1988, local London Thames ITV news on pollution in London from power stations and motor vehicles which did not have in general catalytic convertors or diesel particulate traps.  People should have been dropping like flies, according to Whitty's idea, not to mention most people smoked cigarettes and smoking was undertaken more or less everywhere, apart from non smoking designated carriages on the railway and the underground, the bottom deck or double decker buses and at the rear part of airliners.

Leeds-United-footballer-Jack-Charlton-sm

Leeds United footballer Jack Charlton smoking a cigarette during a training session August 1970

The most iconic images in football

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gallery/most-iconic-images-football-4724444

Some great old football pics there but this is still the best ever for me.

Stan Bowles reading a programme waiting for a corner to be taken....1978.

Stan-Bowles.jpg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, wingwang said:

She must have a smartphone? Vaxxed friends?

24 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

I dont have it - but can access it. I have seen vax pimping...but they pimp every other 'agenda'.  Climate, gender, racial, etc

Even Anne of Green Gables has a lesbian in it. Nothing against them but that was not in the original book. Same with the updated Little Women movie. Try finding something untouched by 'agenda' for a kid to watch....impossible.

Thanks for that, you've confirmed my thoughts, unfortunately.

3 minutes ago, DaleP said:

She must have a smartphone? Vaxxed friends?

She does have a smartphone, she's an old work colleague and I pass her new workplace now and again so pop in for a chat. My next move is to do the magnet test on her!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jack121 said:

Destroyed as far as the working class are concerned. The elites have all built underground bunkers for themselves to live in. When the earth has healed back up, they will remerge and have the planet all for themselves. A fresh start, free of the working class filth, as they refer to us

Except they won't have a clue how to do anything practical. Perhaps we can seal them in so they don't ever get out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beaujangles said:

yea, I just posted his link to Chrystia Freeland. I'm just glad whoever Josh is he can see the evil in this chick. Lots of Canadians have had enough...some of them realizing finally. 

In my opinion, people seeing bank accounts being frozen, need to switch from just using electronic payments either by card, direct debit or smartphone to cash as much as possible.  Also holding some cash in reserve in their wallets and at home.  Also employers sympathetic to the freedom cause, should offer the option of paying weekly cash wages.  Of course, it would in the case of Canada be in Canadian Dollars, for now, but it makes things more difficult for the central powers to control and monitor.

We need to move away as much as possible and as quickly as possible from their digital contol grid.

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 6

41 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Except they won't have a clue how to do anything practical. Perhaps we can seal them in so they don't ever get out.

As I understand our "reality", the vast majority of them are already trapped in a holographic reality that they will never escape.

Their Masters (those they listen to ) are probably destined for entropy.  I think these "masters" already know that.

'Choose your side'  has never been more appropriate AFAIC.

Just my own opinion, of course.

6 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

some sort of reflective shielding would make rhings interesting when they turn it on.

even the sound wave weapon would reflect upon the correct surface

tool up 

over halfway through he tests the effect of lrad and tries to reflect the waves

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

In my opinion, people seeing bank accounts being frozen, need to switch from just using electronic payments either by card, direct debit or smartphone to cash as much as possible.  Also holding some cash in reserve in their wallets and at home.  Also employers sympathetic to the freedom cause, should offer the option of paying weekly cash wages.  Of course, it would in the case of Canada be in Canadian Dollars, for now, but it makes things more difficult for the central powers to control and monitor.

We need to move away as much as possible and as quickly as possible from their digital contol grid.

It certainly helps us to understand why people back in the twenties and thirties hid their money in their mattresses. The trouble is today most western countries keep telling you to hand in your bills for new ones every so often. Also, precious metals are heavy and not something you can carry in your jacket.

Do other countries keep switching up their bills, do you know? 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

It certainly helps us to understand why people back in the twenties and thirties hid their money in their mattresses. The trouble is today most western countries keep telling you to hand in your bills for new ones every so often. Also, precious metals are heavy and not something you can carry in your jacket.

Do other countries keep switching up their bills, do you know? 

thatcher gov screwed us with the mandatory wages into bank accounts, allowing the banks to expand securitisation and it discouraged need for creation of bigger value bank notes

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Seriously, do these F-wits even hear themselves at this stage or are they on some kind of hubris induced auto-pilot.

Everything they do is an act for the cameras to manipulate peoples perceptions. They don't believe nor live by what comes out of their own mouths

Joy Behar is branded a hypocrite after being pictured unmasked inside a NYC restaurant 'and walking through it without a face covering' HOURS after piously declaring she plans to wear one indoors 'indefinitely'

• On Thursday The View co-hosts discussed mask mandates and Bahar, 79, said that she would remain masked up despite constantly changing guidelines 
  • 'I would wear a mask, and I might do that indefinitely,' she said. 'Why do I need the flu or a cold even? And so I'm listening to myself right now'
  • But just hours later Behar was caught dining out with her friends without a mask and reportedly left the restaurant without her mask as well
  • According to the CDC, the average of daily new COVID cases has decreased 42.8 percent in the week from February 9

By Gina Martinez For Dailymail.Com

Published: 18:17 GMT, 19 February 2022 | Updated: 21:45 GMT, 19 February 2022

But her flakiness was exposed by The Post Millennial just hours later, after Behar was snapped chin-wagging with friends in a banquette at a New York restaurant.

And a source even claimed to reporter Libby Emmons that Behar had strutted through the restaurant unmasked when her party left - despite her friends happily covering-up to do so. 

After seeing the photos of Behar unmasked, Emmons said: 'Joy Behar said she was going to mask in public places 'indefinitely' because it's just not safe. Except for last night out at this restaurant, apparently.'

She added: 'I hear that she also walked out of the restaurant unmasked, though her companions dutifully donned theirs.'

54400027-10530665-image-a-10_16452913001

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10530665/Joy-Behar-branded-hypocrite-snapped-unmasked-inside-restaurant.html

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Everything they do is an act for the cameras to manipulate peoples perceptions. They don't believe nor live by what comes out of their own mouths

Joy Behar is branded a hypocrite after being pictured unmasked inside a NYC restaurant 'and walking through it without a face covering' HOURS after piously declaring she plans to wear one indoors 'indefinitely'

• On Thursday The View co-hosts discussed mask mandates and Bahar, 79, said that she would remain masked up despite constantly changing guidelines 
  • 'I would wear a mask, and I might do that indefinitely,' she said. 'Why do I need the flu or a cold even? And so I'm listening to myself right now'
  • But just hours later Behar was caught dining out with her friends without a mask and reportedly left the restaurant without her mask as well
  • According to the CDC, the average of daily new COVID cases has decreased 42.8 percent in the week from February 9

By Gina Martinez For Dailymail.Com

Published: 18:17 GMT, 19 February 2022 | Updated: 21:45 GMT, 19 February 2022

But her flakiness was exposed by The Post Millennial just hours later, after Behar was snapped chin-wagging with friends in a banquette at a New York restaurant.

And a source even claimed to reporter Libby Emmons that Behar had strutted through the restaurant unmasked when her party left - despite her friends happily covering-up to do so. 

After seeing the photos of Behar unmasked, Emmons said: 'Joy Behar said she was going to mask in public places 'indefinitely' because it's just not safe. Except for last night out at this restaurant, apparently.'

She added: 'I hear that she also walked out of the restaurant unmasked, though her companions dutifully donned theirs.'

54400027-10530665-image-a-10_16452913001

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10530665/Joy-Behar-branded-hypocrite-snapped-unmasked-inside-restaurant.html

These sorts of people have literally nothing to offer society. I am gobsmacked that anybody pays attention to anything these characters do or say. They are a total waste of human plasma. My pet poodle has more to offer

Edited by Nip
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, webtrekker said:

'Know Thine Enemy ...'

How this cretinous creep ever got to be a global influencer is fucking beyond me!

can you prove that photo is of klaus schwab? If you can't you should probably stop posting it around as truth

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic