Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

12 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

So, is it just me, or has this Covid Pandemic now ended?

Oh noes... "the growing pandemic" according to this kvnt who can't stop touching her nose  "...COVID is top of mind"

She's so fvking false - she can't hide behind her toothy smile or faux heartache anymore... she's cracking... face @0:16

..yet in the same interview she switches and the protests are "UNACCEPTABLE ACTIVITY!"

"keeping you safe" 

"keeping you safe"

"keeping you safe"

"keeping you safe"

"keeping you safe"  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

Light. Camera. Action.

Bet these actors absolutly love it, getting paid for lying in bed all day

Exactly. 

As for production values, it is a bad, low quality B film for TV and not even remotely near anything like what Stanley Kubrick would painstakingly create.  COVID-19 for the last 2 years has been a real rotten tomato of a film to watch with its crappy storyline, props, sets and special effects.

• Like 1

So the PCR tests have been shown to be completely useless and their deployment fraudulent, and the near 100% false positive rates were the basis of the pandemic. 

what do we know about the LFTs? 

My ex wife is testing herself every day due to care work, is currently testing positive and has been for 12 days. She had no symptoms to begin with but now has good days pretty symptom free, then worse days with headaches and tiredness.

She had two x AZ vaccines and a 3rd Pfizer 

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

Yes. They are preparing the world for the coming of the antichrist. Make all the countries weak, starving, then it becomes easier for the israeli one world government to rule over you

Yes, but then what? ..

Doesn't matter who wins the game if they're then stuck on a planet they've destroyed. Surely they have a better plan than that?

• Like 1

The contagion myth 

Diseases are not transmitted by viruses!

According to the official statement, the current pandemic was triggered by a “dangerous, infectious virus”. To curb its spread, a large part of the world's population is isolated in their homes. All the measures used - from face masks to social distancing to antivirals and vaccines - are based solely on the assumption that viruses can cause serious diseases and that they can be transmitted from person to person.

Since the days of Louis Pasteur and Robert Koch, it has been an indisputable law: bacteria and especially viruses are responsible for most diseases. Viral contagion means that diseases can be passed on and develop into pandemics. Thomas S. Cowan and Sally Fallon Morell show in this book that these mechanisms have not been proven to date.

BCE36950-0E43-41D3-A93E-35412CCE9C78.jpeg.d03aeb395af9e3d4fe4aa1943220d38a.jpegCBE30988-4062-401D-A35C-2937ADD70DFD.jpeg.44a9cf0735f2f1fcf27ca297e6244109.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Yes, but then what? ..

Doesn't matter who wins the game if they're then stuck on a planet they've destroyed. Surely they have a better plan than that?

Their modus operandi is destruction and the motive, vengeance.

These plunderers of the world, after exhausting the land by their devastations, are rifling the ocean: stimulated by avarice, if their enemy be rich; by ambition, if poor; they lust for dominion, unsatiated by the East and by the West: the only people who behold wealth and indigence with equal avidity. To ravage, to slaughter, to usurp under false titles, they call empire; and where they make a desert, they call it peace.  - Calgacus

19 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Yes, but then what? ..

Destroyed as far as the working class are concerned. The elites have all built underground bunkers for themselves to live in. When the earth has healed back up, they will remerge and have the planet all for themselves. A fresh start, free of the working class filth, as they refer to us

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

If she felt that way why didn't she get the fuck out of there. If she was in a loveless marriage why didn't she get the fuck out of there, like everyone else does.

If she was so  miserable and feeling used and left out, why didn't she get the fuck out of there.

She didn't. She hung around, spending millions of pounds of taxpayers money on new shoes new clothes, flying off on luxurious expensive holidays whenever she felt like. Living the high life , champagne caviar. All those jewels and clothes did not come for free. She copied what all the other royals were doing, in more ways than one.

She more than likely was one of them but at some point was done over by them and 100% changed sides.

Being friends with that faker "sir" Elton John sell out "jab promoter" tells you that she  probably towed the satanic line. I'm sure that they fall out and hopefully falling out will be their demise when the throwing one another under the bus really commences.

Edited by Trufflepig

16 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I'm sorry if it disappoints you or you get annoyed that I say these things, but it's a big club and we ain't in it. Simple as that. He isn't doing anything for us, he's furthering the agenda. 

Brown I will take my hat off to, however, he's equally part of the machine but he does seem to know and accept that. He is speaking against the machine so I'm not convinced he's onboard with their agenda and he's been very vocal. Plus I like his music. 😁

But these celebs cannot be trusted, just another false hero (not Brown per se) to stir your emotions and steer you away from actually doing something by taking action. That last part is what is making me suspicious of many people. 

I totally respect your point of view and you will be far more informed than me, so I'm absolutely not upset. I take more than I give to this forum but I at least hope my support helps boost numbers. Me asking that question us just a "can we trust anyone at all?". Part of me knows we can't really trust anyone but we've got to hope a bit. Apart from Brown the others provide a snippet of sabotage to the garbage. I suppose I see their input as maybe making a few sheep questions things. As we have witnessed, a lot of the sheep will only do what someone in the public eye tells them. The real problem is only us knew it was crap from the start and it is very annoying when someone who helped it carry on now decides it's crap - it's too late! My husband said someone at the pub quiz who in the first lockdown swerved around us at Tesco has been preaching about Sam White and I said "not interested!". But I did think 'oh he's changed his tune!'.

I'm a 62 year old ordinary woman so not your usual mutineer. 😂 I like 'Love Spreads' best.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

HA ! HA! HA! HA! HA!  He's got a tiny dick. Even the bird in the background is staring as hard as fuck to spot it. Might be hiding behind one of his skinny little pubes

HA! HA! HA! Dickless bastard

HA ! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA ! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA ! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA ! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA ! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA ! HA! HA! HA! HA! 

( Takes a deep breath )  HA ! HA! HA! HA! HA!  HA ! HA! HA! HA! HA!  HA ! HA! HA! HA! HA! 

Please more photos of this teeny weeny willy

Surely that's not really him.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, skitzorat said:

!

Does anyone else share this feeling?

yup. people turning up to protests without gas masks and  body armour are losers

taking children is just stupid

when seeing the horses coming.... gtf out the way quick.

at all these protests at some point it becomes war. anything goes under the guise of 'self preservation'. 

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

Destroyed as far as the working class are concerned. The elites have all built underground bunkers for themselves to live in. When the earth has healed back up, they will remerge and have the planet all for themselves. A fresh start, free of the working class filth, as they refer to us

The working class are holding them up in power ! When we go or decide not to hold them up its GAME OVER for them!

2 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

So the PCR tests have been shown to be completely useless and their deployment fraudulent, and the near 100% false positive rates were the basis of the pandemic. 

what do we know about the LFTs? 

My ex wife is testing herself every day due to care work, is currently testing positive and has been for 12 days. She had no symptoms to begin with but now has good days pretty symptom free, then worse days with headaches and tiredness.

She had two x AZ vaccines and a 3rd Pfizer 

I think divorce might be an option

• Haha 1

On 2/18/2022 at 12:44 PM, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Been watching football since 1958.....Never seen it before.

Dropping dead at a young age becoming the new normal.

23 hours ago, Nip said:

Well, Whitty - our resident scientific and medical 'expert'; - says it might be caused by ........ pollution

From 1988, local London Thames ITV news on pollution in London from power stations and motor vehicles which did not have in general catalytic convertors or diesel particulate traps.  People should have been dropping like flies, according to Whitty's idea, not to mention most people smoked cigarettes and smoking was undertaken more or less everywhere, apart from non smoking designated carriages on the railway and the underground, the bottom deck or double decker buses and at the rear part of airliners.

Leeds-United-footballer-Jack-Charlton-sm

Leeds United footballer Jack Charlton smoking a cigarette during a training session August 1970

The most iconic images in football

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gallery/most-iconic-images-football-4724444

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic