Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Matistuta said:

Watching the Leicester game, and James Maddison went down with what appeared to be heart trouble. He'd only been on the pitch 10 minutes.

 

Felt faint,  hit the deck, medics checked his pulse then took him off.......Predictably, the highlights of the game on You Tube don't show it.

When will the fucking sheep wake up?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/16/2022 at 8:55 PM, Orange Alert said:

 

Even Teflon Tony?😄

 

Tony-Blair-original-photo-from-World-Eco

 

Tony proves he's a tosser, look at that tight fist of experience. And that evil satanic cocksucking mouth, don't know where's that been - rimming satan's black hairy arse maybe?

From the photo he seems very passionate about his hobbies - dirty bastard

Edited by jack121
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Looney tune said:

Yeah but she isn't bringing the whole deck of cards down, she got one royal that was never going to be head of the family. As you said Clinton's,  and I would imagine most of the elites and Hollywood to be on that list but there not being sought out to face punishment, just a prince that was never going to face justice. Like russia is designed to drive the price of fuel up and have people distracted by war (even tho when petrol went up above 1.00 they said it would take time for the price to come back down as it is based on prices a couple of years previously, the price never did go back down just carried on going up so the notion it now goes up instantly is bull) i was wondering what the point was to the supposed bringing down the peado gang when in reality there not. I see Dale p said because the government and royals are to be gone, but I remember someone on here putting a pyrimd graph of the elites and the Queen sat up the top of it so not sure if they will be gone as they seem to controll what goes on.

 

I guess she's doing what she can, she's only one woman with flimsy evidence at best against the paedo prince, so she was never going to achieve that much at a court trial.

Sometimes you can only bullshit so much. Randy andy was found guilty in the court of public opinion, so he had no choice but to wave the surrender flag because no one believed any of his denials. I honestly think he doesn't give a flying. Now that he's retired, he doesn't have to do any public engagement, no showing of his ugly face for the cameras, no charities to support, so can put his feet up, party all night and live off taxpayers money. At the same time the zionists can keep up the image to the sheep that this country is good, we are all living in a democracy, the royals are cool, politicians are fantastic.

There's more information here on this thread which explains why they do this, and how it allows them a tighter grip on the country.  https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/24095-bj-and-msm-collaborate-to-brainwash-the-sheep-further-quiz-photo-emerges/                     Randy andy still gets to keep his house, all butlers and servants, the dozen cars in the garage and will stiil be funded by the taxpayer. So he can carry on with the champagne and caviar lifestyle, carry on with the beastiality, sheep shagging, paedophilia, all the things he's famous for, and he's got no obligations whatsoever.

 

As for the queen being gone, the elites carry on with the agenda and that is to prepare the world for the coming of the antichrist. That is what is really happening here. The queen, bill gates, politicians etc are all puppets of satanic cocksuckers, they have no real power, only what we choose to give them. It does not matter who is in control, it is the agenda they care about. So long as the royals are of some use to them in forwarding the agenda, they may be allowed to live

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

As for the queen being gone, the elites carry on with the agenda and that is to prepare the world for the coming of the antichrist. That is what is really happening here. The queen, bill gates, politicians etc are all puppets of satanic cocksuckers, they have no real power, only what we choose to give them. It does not matter who is in control, it is the agenda they care about. So long as the royals are of some use to them in forwarding the agenda, they may be allowed to live

 

Remember what the queen said to Diana's butler (Paul Burrell), 'beware of dark forces at work'.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Felt faint,  hit the deck, medics checked his pulse then took him off.......Predictably, the highlights of the game on You Tube don't show it.

When will the fucking sheep wake up?

 

Is it routine to check a player's pulse as they're saying? I guess it is these days what with climate change. Brendan Rodgers says he felt a bit funny. He'll know to keep any explanation at that level of ambiguity in order to keep his job.

 

Regards sleeping sheep, they are probably awakening internally, but too afraid to externalise those thoughts, causing them all sorts of growing anguish. I think vax injury info is being ever so slightly eased into the public consciousness for this reason.

 

I don't think they want people to merely die, they want them to die in fear.

Edited by spideysensei
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

better lock up all the unjabbed too......to protect grandma

 

then give grandma a cocktail of morphine and madazolam....

 

Various indicators suggested it was all a lie from the start, but the grandma propaganda meme finally and completely convinced me that covid was a con.

 

10 or 15 thousand grandmas die each year from hypothermia, even in a mild winter. The financial establishment would like nothing more than for pension claimants - 'useless eaters' to them - to vanish from the earth. It really galls them when ordinary oldies receive pensions for twenty years or more.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

Klaus Schitler says, "It will be a young world". "It will be a digital world".

 

Reminds me of a cliff Richard song 'The young ones', apart from this I reckon these will be strongly on their agenda.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Reminds me of a cliff Richard song 'The young ones', apart from this I reckon these will be strongly on their agenda.

 

The Young Ones - Schwab, Trudeau and Co on the WEF double decker bus.  Look out - Cliff!

 

 

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, alexa said:

 

Remember what the queen said to Diana's butler (Paul Burrell), 'beware of dark forces at work'.

Diana was probably one of the dark  forces. I don't know what the story is or why people think she was so cool, but she was living in a paedophile family for years, so no way she did not know about all the children they murdered, all the satanism, all the beastiality, and she must have joined in as well.

No way are the windsors going to let someone into their inner circle unless she has been throughly vetted and proven herself. For diana to be some angel in the middle of all that devil worshipping hell, is unbelievable, She must have seen what was going on, must have known what was going on, and have been a willing party to it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pete675 said:

 

Various indicators suggested it was all a lie from the start, but the grandma propaganda meme finally and completely convinced me that covid was a con.

 

10 or 15 thousand grandmas die each year from hypothermia, even in a mild winter. The financial establishment would like nothing more than for pension claimants - 'useless eaters' to them - to vanish from the earth. It really galls them when ordinary oldies receive pensions for twenty years or more.

 

Old ladies getting pensions for many years aka useless eaters, people who consume ravenously but give little or nothing back. You must mean this old scheming grinning bitch here  who's been playing the sheep for years:

 

aaindex.jpg.5a2a5fd7866d029e4c762f5560bc23f3.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Diana was probably one of the dark  forces. I don't know what the story is or why people think she was so cool, but she was living in a paedophile family for years, so no way she did not know about all the children they murdered, all the satanism, all the beastiality, and she must have joined in as well.

No way are the windsors going to let someone into their inner circle unless she has been throughly vetted and proven herself. For diana to be some angel in the middle of all that devil worshipping hell, is unbelievable, She must have seen what was going on, must have known what was going on, and have been a willing party to it.

 

Maybe this is what she was going to reveal to the world just before she was murdered, either this or that they were a bunch of shape shifting lizards.😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, alexa said:

 

Maybe this is what she was going to reveal to the world just before she was murdered, either this or that they were a bunch of shape shifting lizards.😅

 

Took her sweet time doing it, she was married to the beastie boy for years - which is suspicious

Doubt she was going to reveal anything. Was probably knee deep in dead children's bodies herself - Naw, she was all wrong

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Diana was probably one of the dark  forces. I don't know what the story is or why people think she was so cool, but she was living in a paedophile family for years, so no way she did not know about all the children they murdered, all the satanism, all the beastiality, and she must have joined in as well.

No way are the windsors going to let someone into their inner circle unless she has been throughly vetted and proven herself. For diana to be some angel in the middle of all that devil worshipping hell, is unbelievable, She must have seen what was going on, must have known what was going on, and have been a willing party to it.

 

So I have this old mate who I have fully comprehended in the last year or so whose family is one of the Royal brown nosing club. We were late teens and early 20's, his parents had a house in SW1, I remember I asked a question about Harrods. His response was "we hate Al Fayeds".  looking back I thought was a bit strong for kids at college. Bear in mind I was a thick shit whose aspirations were just putting some big wheels on a golf GTI at the time. I didn't realise how deep it all went and the British Empire hating any possible rivals.

 

I would say that Diana was scorned and out for revenge whatever she'd witnessed. She also made quite clear in her interview that she was used and felt very isolated.

 

 

Edited by Trufflepig
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So here's a theory. I just knew all those nasal swabs where harvesting people's DNA (as Pfizer just admitted) but if DNA is then linked to a personalised nano structure and that structure is then injected into the individual from which the DNA was taken and let's just assume that these nano strucures can be read much like RF security tags for the door scanners we find in shops, then you have a targeted, personal, genetic identification system that each person will be injected with.

 

How many liberties have corporations and governments taken with the people through Covid?

 

If Pfizer and the rest deny that they put this nano tech in the Covax then I don't see why it wouldn't be in every injection you have, a babies first vaccine, a flu shot etc etc until the entire world is chipped.

 

Now that's some Track & Trace shit!

Edited by Nemo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...