Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

I was off the forum, for a few months, over the summer. Did the government, I am sure this must have evolved over time too, ever actually define what they meant when they used the term 'a positive test'? For example, in the early days at least, were they were using test results from the same type of test that amazingly came back positive from a goat, a lemon and Matt Hancock's anus? Again, in the early days at least, was anyone being marked down as testing positive, simply as a result of a telephone call to a medical professional or a 111 advisor?

 

Does anyone know who was responsible for forcing the BBC to add 'deaths for any reason within 28 days of a positive test', in small print, underneath the grossly oversized death toll figure? It must have been someone with a bit of weight or someone who stubbornly went down the legal route. Kudos, to whoever it was.     

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Leipzig Germany   - Nov. 7th 2020

Police got overrun by people, just like 31 years ago (exactly to the day) when the protests took place in the same city in the same streets that lead to the fall of the East Germany.
Despite that politics prohibited the protests, people came and stayed anyways.  Peaceful protests with tremendous positive energy.
Police forces didn't aggressively stop the protests. In fact they were securing the protests again aggressive antifa people and even opened up the roadblocks after massive pressure from the people.

 

Leipzip-Luftbilder.jpg

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

“THESE are the times that try men's souls: The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands by it Now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: — ‘Tis dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to set a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed, if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated.”

―Thomas Paine, The American Crisis, Number 1

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, querdenker said:

Leipzig Germany   - Nov. 7th 2020

Police got overrun by people, just like 31 years ago (exactly to the day) when the protests took place in the same city in the same streets that lead to the fall of the East Germany.
Despite that politics prohibited the protests, people came and stayed anyways.  Peaceful protests with tremendous positive energy.
Police forces didn't aggressively stop the protests. In fact they were securing the protests again aggressive antifa people and even opened up the roadblocks after massive pressure from the people.

 

Leipzip-Luftbilder.jpg

Humanity is still awake somewhere!👏👏👏👏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Jelly Bean said:

 

Absolutely disgusting! Disgusting!!! 😡

Couldn't agree more. Look how sinister the police look with their muzzles. Like a clear distinction of them and us.

 

Luckily if you you ever need to run away from the police they ain't gonna catch you wearing those muzzles!

 

But yeah this is all getting out of hand now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, magu said:

We ''might'' just see a kickback and a mass awakening if the fiendishly clever mutant viroose which managed to infect all those big ferrets in Denmark manages to leap across to cats and dogs...imagine the collective outpourings of the people still asleep if they started  culling pets...and dont forget they have already warned us with coronacat

 

Why on earth would they do that...well pets aint suitable for humans in hutch housing...the mechanically recovered meat that they eat would be better served being fed to humans....and come the food shortages they would be a valuable source of protein ...plus they cant have people out exercising their pets during lockdowns...Oh and i nearly forgot...cats and dogs refuse to wear masks

 

Almost a million pets were culled during world war 2 over fears of food shortages and the risk of the animals getting killed during the war!! It just shows the masses really do share very few brain cells. 'oh my pet might die from a bomb, I'll kill them first so that doesn't happen'. Whats more alarming is it was not done by force, people were lining up to have their pets euthanised by choice, thinking they were doing 'the right thing'. 

 

So its happened before....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, querdenker said:

Leipzig Germany   - Nov. 7th 2020

Police got overrun by people, just like 31 years ago (exactly to the day) when the protests took place in the same city in the same streets that lead to the fall of the East Germany.
Despite that politics prohibited the protests, people came and stayed anyways.  Peaceful protests with tremendous positive energy.
Police forces didn't aggressively stop the protests. In fact they were securing the protests again aggressive antifa people and even opened up the roadblocks after massive pressure from the people.

 

Leipzip-Luftbilder.jpg

 

I'm in Germany at the moment but unfortunately couldn't find a way to make it to this. It's really positive but as others have stated in this thread it's easy to slam protestors as Neo-Nazis and super spreaders and the agenda will progress as planned with nothing changing. We need hundreds of thousands rather than thousands, using civil disobedience to force their voices to be heard.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Jelly Bean said:

 

Almost a million pets were culled during world war 2 over fears of food shortages and the risk of the animals getting killed during the war!! It just shows the masses really do share very few brain cells. 'oh my pet might die from a bomb, I'll kill them first so that doesn't happen'. Whats more alarming is it was not done by force, people were lining up to have their pets euthanised by choice, thinking they were doing 'the right thing'. 

 

So its happened before....

 

That is interesting i've never heard this before

although i am not sure folk back then were as kind to pets children or wives as people are today

 

it was kind of common in those olden days for people to take their dog out to "get it lost"

i am sure this happens today too but back then it was an acceptable practice 

 

so folk would take their dog out on the false pretense of a regular walk and then abandon the poor fellow

in a location too far away for doggy to know the route home :( 

 

 

 

Edited by oneantisworthtenofyou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is this the long awaited COVID-2020 update?   First we had the Bat-Snake-Cat-Dog COVID now Mink COVID which is vaccine resistant = more terror porn.

 

UK hospitals told to take 'immediate action' as coronavirus mutation spreads to humans

UK HOSPITALS have been put on alert for patients with a new coronavirus mutation that is spreading from minks to humans.

PUBLISHED: 10:15, Mon, Nov 9, 2020 | UPDATED: 10:46, Mon, Nov 9, 2020

Experts fear the new strain of the deadly virus is resistant to a vaccine. Jonathan Van Tam, the deputy chief medical officer, has told doctors, nurses and GPs across the UK to take “immediate action”.

 

Every hospital in the country has been ordered to isolate suspected “mink virus” patients.

 

The new strain was first identified in Denmark and has raised concerns about vaccine development because it is less sensitive to protective antibodies.

In a letter circulated to health chiefs, co-signed by the NHS medical director, Professor Steve Powis, hospitals have been told that any coronavirus patients who recently traveled to Denmark must be isolated and treated in specialist centres.

The patients must then be gene tested to identify whether they have the new strain.

The new measures mirror the ones imposed in hospitals at the beginning of the year, when COVID-19 was first spreading to the UK from China and mainland Europe.

Mink-related mutations of coronavirus have been detected in over 200 people in Denmark so far.

Danish authorities reacted quickly to the news and put parts of the country under new lockdown measures, where the cases were most prevalent.

The news has also triggered culls of all mink in the country, thought to be about 17million.

More at the Daily BS Express

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1357901/mink-virus-news-denmark-mink-coronavirus-uk-hospitals-vaccine-resistant

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

Is this the long awaited COVID-2020 update?   First we had the Bat-Snake-Cat-Dog COVID now Mink COVID which is vaccine resistant = more terror porn.

 

UK hospitals told to take 'immediate action' as coronavirus mutation spreads to humans

UK HOSPITALS have been put on alert for patients with a new coronavirus mutation that is spreading from minks to humans.

PUBLISHED: 10:15, Mon, Nov 9, 2020 | UPDATED: 10:46, Mon, Nov 9, 2020

Experts fear the new strain of the deadly virus is resistant to a vaccine. Jonathan Van Tam, the deputy chief medical officer, has told doctors, nurses and GPs across the UK to take “immediate action”.

 

Every hospital in the country has been ordered to isolate suspected “mink virus” patients.

 

The new strain was first identified in Denmark and has raised concerns about vaccine development because it is less sensitive to protective antibodies.

In a letter circulated to health chiefs, co-signed by the NHS medical director, Professor Steve Powis, hospitals have been told that any coronavirus patients who recently traveled to Denmark must be isolated and treated in specialist centres.

The patients must then be gene tested to identify whether they have the new strain.

The new measures mirror the ones imposed in hospitals at the beginning of the year, when COVID-19 was first spreading to the UK from China and mainland Europe.

Mink-related mutations of coronavirus have been detected in over 200 people in Denmark so far.

Danish authorities reacted quickly to the news and put parts of the country under new lockdown measures, where the cases were most prevalent.

The news has also triggered culls of all mink in the country, thought to be about 17million.

More at the Daily BS Express

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1357901/mink-virus-news-denmark-mink-coronavirus-uk-hospitals-vaccine-resistant

Bats, Mink - wait until it's every animal going. Thousands of different strains. 

 

In the summer it will be insects.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, numnuts said:

Does anyone know who was responsible for forcing the BBC to add 'deaths for any reason within 28 days of a positive test', in small print, underneath the grossly oversized death toll figure? It must have been someone with a bit of weight or someone who stubbornly went down the legal route. Kudos, to whoever it was.     

 

Hancock had to change it to 28 days in July. Before then there was no limit. Carl Heneghan spotted the fraud.

 

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53443724

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

 

That is interesting i've never heard this before

although i am not sure folk back then were as kind to pets children or wives as people are today

 

it was kind of common in those olden days for people to take their dog out to "get it lost"

i am sure this happens today too but back then it was an acceptable practice 

 

so folk would take their dog out on the false pretense of a regular walk and then abandon the poor fellow

in a location too far away for doggy to know the route home :( 

 

 

 

 

This is very true, we really do care about our pets and treat them like family now where as back then I suppose things were different. Maybe it will take it getting to that point then for those who haven't woke up yet to start fighting back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Saved said:

Bats, Mink - wait until it's every animal going. Thousands of different strains. 

 

In the summer it will be insects.

 

 

Yes, thousands of strains with the symptoms being, wait for it - standard flu like symptoms, if any.

 

 

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Jelly Bean said:

 

This is very true, we really do care about our pets and treat them like family now where as back then I suppose things were different. Maybe it will take it getting to that point then for those who haven't woke up yet to start fighting back.

 

50 years ago we treated humans as humans and animals as animals......Now we treat humans as animals and animals as humans.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55,000 close contacts of COVID positive people not informed by Track & Trace in London.  55,000 people who could have been positive fall through the system, so where are all the mass deaths in London from the deadly COVID, since Track and Trace has failed?

 

55,000 Londoners missed by test and trace despite contact with coronavirus

Tens of thousands across the capital were not made aware of the potential risk they posed.

 

Instead experts said that the latest figures, released on the day that England entered its second lockdown, only served to highlight how Test and Trace is being “overwhelmed”.

 

Yesterday’s figures show that since the launch of the system in May almost 40 per cent of identified close contacts of infected people in London were not reached by the call centres set up to warn that they needed to isolate.

 

Some 54,950 individuals across the capital were not made aware of the potential risk they posed and could have, in turn, been infecting others despite being identified as contacts.

https://esdating.standard.co.uk/news/health/test-and-trace-londoners-missed-coronavirus-b52018.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...