Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Let me tell you about this dream I had recently and you will see near the end of this post why it is connected to this evil convid scam. 

I gave my demo cd to Brian from the Irish pop group West life who passed it onto this black guy producer who played it and as I and a load of this producer blokes associates including Brian from West Life who had earlier showed me all the riches he had earned from his boy band days listened to it back somehow it had West End Theatre star Michael Ball singing instead of me and it had amazing full orchestral backing and arrangement and one of the lyrics  had been changed to a celebratory chant of "Satan is coming".
I was congratulated and praised for my genius songwriting by a different white bloke executive type producer and I then walked with him past Michael Ball who I thanked for singing my song and said I loved his voice and he replied it was a pleasure. I was then made aware that I could have it all, success riches world wide acclaim
for my music as long as I entered into the church of satan. 
My eyes and everyone else's around me then changed to a dark souless colour as I contemplated entering this church of satan where I could have everything I ever wanted... or not....I felt tempted but hesitent and then I woke up. 

I think this dream illustrated to me  how easy it is for someone to get drawn in and tempted by all this showbiz razamataz and boosting your ego and getting the world to think you're amazing but what a price.

You have to eat shit  drink piss, take it up the arse and give praise to the Devil. 
I think I will give it a miss. 

This is why I think there is a similarity to being tempted by the jab... Get the jab, promote the jab and everything will be OK. 
Again utter evil and what a price you ultimately will have to pay. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Ok, so do you want explain Jeff's apparent scam of ripping people off for passports and land deals to the tune of millions? Can you also explain in the video I've posted, the ramblings of Max the crack head? 

Max went to Mexico to meet Jeff I'm very suspect circumstances. Lied about how he got out despite claiming to be unjabbed etc. Each to their own but they're not genuine, they're lying pieces of shit. I'm sorry you have to hear this now and I appreciate it's disappointing because we place trust in them. 

As @zarkov said, listen to everyone, trust no one. 

IM not having a go either, but I believe many here are not aware of their antics and that can alter people's perceptions of individuals when they are not fully aware of their background.

For the record I am equally guilty of this and take no satisfaction ok pissing on people's chips, but we need to wise up and fast because we keep following these people then they're going to lead us off a cliff. In my opinion, they're knowingly participating in this. 

I haven’t time to go through and find info but I am aware about how Max escaped Australia (not at all suspicious to me) and met up with Jeff, it all seems true as far as I can see.  I don’t believe either of them ripped off anyone. I know Jeff has been scammed and others lost with him, but do not believe for even one moment that either of them are behind this takeover and like many, I have been aware of most of the shit for over 20 years.

In general I am seeing a lot of people just blaming others, especially when they seem to be having a better life, and a lot of name calling. 

Hesitant to post this but what do you think? does it look like drugs to you? some people saying it is "vaccine" reaction. 

The guy looks like a bike messenger, with his tight clothes, one report I read the guy was on the way back from the gym. 

To me it looks like his whole body is cramping up.  When I woke up with a killer cramp in my leg sometimes, I move back and forth like that. 

https://gab.com/udnshot/posts/107796694430910643

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, HeartSpirit said:

haven’t time to go through and find info

Classic! 

So if you haven't got time, then how can you verify what you are hearing is the truth? We need a little more than a feeling or someone's opinion. We need fully verifiable proof otherwise they're full of shit. If they're unwilling to entertain certain topics, then we need to assume they're full of shit. 

Again, and I'm sorry if this comes across as harsh, but your opinion is not verifiable proof of no wrong doing. I therefore urge you to go and look up Jeff's dodgy land deals, or further still look at mitochondrial eves post on the shill, genuine or idiot thread and there is a very good comprehensive breakdown of his antics right there. 

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this movement is full of grifters, scam artists and fuckin shills. We therefore need to be careful of anyone that comes on the scene. Again, I have equally been guilty of this so I'm not pointing a finger at you or anything, because I've fallen for it myself. 

I appreciate if you want to ignore what I think, that's absolutely your choice, but it's not going to stop me calling these pieces shit out no matter who's feelings it hurts. They need to be made accountable just as much a the NWO scumbags. 👍

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

Now triple-jabbed Camilla has Covid: Duchess tests positive days after Charles - but Buckingham Palace STILL refuses to say if the Queen has the virus

Buckingham Palace again refused to say today whether the Queen had Covid-19, hours after Camilla tested positive four days after her husband Prince Charles. Royal sources said Camilla, 74, has been triple vaccinated, adding that Clarence House will continue to follow government guidelines and review her engagements. Camilla and Charles, 73, are both now self-isolating, but Buckingham Palace officials said they would 'not be providing a running commentary' on the Queen's health. Royal officials confirmed last week that the Queen had no symptoms, and told MailOnline today that they had 'nothing to add' to this after Camilla's positive test. Camilla has caught the virus for the first time but Charles contracted it for a second time

5 hours ago, skitzorat said:

February 13, 2022 

St Cindy gets flustered when asked questions about the protest. Unfortunately, her horse mouth is designed for talking, and won't stop running.

The protest is in it's second week, of protesters occupying parliament. As per usual, heavy handed government response has been observed. Surprisingly, the media is asking real questions.

God help us all, she is one evil bitch...shows in her face. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Hesitant to post this but what do you think? does it look like drugs to you? some people saying it is "vaccine" reaction. 

The guy looks like a bike messenger, with his tight clothes, one report I read the guy was on the way back from the gym. 

To me it looks like his whole body is cramping up.  When I woke up with a killer cramp in my leg sometimes, I move back and forth like that. 

What da f......

I have no idea Simon but I tend to agree that this doesn't look like drugs. I also see what you mean by the cramping in his legs. He could be a spice head, but I'm pretty certain spice wouldn't do that. God knows what's happening to him but it didn't look good. Do you know where this was taken? 

Just now, Morpheus said:

What da f......

I have no idea Simon but I tend to agree that this doesn't look like drugs. I also see what you mean by the cramping in his legs. He could be a spice head, but I'm pretty certain spice wouldn't do that. God knows what's happening to him but it didn't look good. Do you know where this was taken? 

I have no further information. 

I have seen many illegal drug reaction videos over the years and never seen anything like this. 

11 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I have no further information. 

I have seen many illegal drug reaction videos over the years and never seen anything like this. 

Me neither which is why cramp makes no sense because I have it quite regularly and I've never been like that. It can wake me up, but as soon as I extend my leg and grab my toes it sorts it in 20 seconds. 

Whatever it is, it is causing him excruciating pain as you can hear him screaming in pain. It's not normal that's for sure. 

Watch the headlines tomorrow, guy screaming and rolling round on the floor is a normal reaction to the Pfizer jab. 🤣

59 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

zero people offering help 🙄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Trufflepig said:

Live, the goons out in Brussels trying to stop freedom.

One thing that consistently strikes me, about almost all of the videos I've seen of the protests :

( You can and hopefully will,  make of this what you may)

Ive actually lost count of the number of times I've heard David Icke telling the story of his  encounters with a psychic and healer called  Betty Shine  -  at the very beginning of his real journey.

On their second or third meeting, she told David that she was getting a powerful message from a powerful force.

"One man cannot change the world , but the information that he reveals can" ( or very similar words to that effect)

Moving on to April/May of 2020 and the very first video I saw of David at one of the very first protests in London, with a relatively small group of protesters,

I will never forget David Icke repeatedly shouting the word "FREEDOM".  I honestly don't know if  anyone else repeated this mantra before him. It kinda took me aback at the time TBH

But In almost every demonstration I've subsequently seen,   I have heard that one word message resonating amidst millions of people in many different languages - Globally.

David has of course given a lot more than this one word. Millions of them in fact, in books which have been waved away as the rantings of a lunatic. ( Right ! )

But if you wished to try to summarise the entirety of the global resistance we are currently seeing, then it amounts to one simple word - Freedom.

Freedom of speech, Freedom of choice and bodily autonomy - Freedom to just get on with our lives in peace.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, jack121 said:

Do you think some form of evolution might kick in, survival of the fittest, where those of lower vibration will be less likely to survive the nwo scam, because they do not have the smarts. Those of a higher vibration have a better chance of coming through this, one of the main reasons is because they have refused to take the satan juice and seen through the msm BS  easily.

Evolution is not possible because the Enki's alien tech is programmed for us to stay here in the limited realm.

Survival in terms of whether you are fittest in spiritual sense and not physical because our soul does not die.

11 hours ago, jack121 said:

I feel everyone who has taken the satan juice will die, here in britain the msm are saying over 80% have taken at least one shot.  If we apply this to the entire world's population of almost 8 billion people, that means about 6.5 billion are going to die over the next few years. This is a rough figure as satan juice uptake varies from country to country. They killed 60 million with WW1 and WW2 put together, here's a chance for them to make that look like nothing

You see I have always been looking things from the pespective of life beyond this life. Remember, all of us WILL die with/without the vax. What matters is whether you want to be recycled or to get out of here. If you want to be a NPC in Enki's dream which is allowed.....because we were given free will.... then it is your choice to be molested and abused.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

What da f......

Could well be acting.... a bit dramatic imo.

I am staying away from people so no longer getting these painful cramps....I did at the beginning of 2021 for a while until I realised what was happening.

6 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Fvking lunatic

After all that the deranged Karen pulls the flags off the protestors car and berats the protestors with them, saying get the fuck out. Even the pope would have given her slap. No wonder the country is in such a mess.

Just now, Orange Alert said:

After all that the deranged Karen pulls the flags off the protestors car and berats the protestors with them, saying get the fuck out. Even the pope would have given her slap. No wonder the country is in such a mess.

More evidence the 'vaccines' are 'working'

8 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Can add Snowden and Assange in there as well:

I can see Assange siding with Russia hence UK & US are ignoring the Human Rights to keep him locked up unlawfully.

If anything he is of Aryan race which is supporting Russia whereas camp UK/US is supporting reps.

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

That is the strangest thing I have seen in my 72 years....And believe me, I've seen plenty of strange.

WTF??

😬

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic