Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Protesters across UK demonstrate against spiralling cost of living

Events co-organised by People’s Assembly and trade unions held in at least 25 towns and cities

 

Protesters demonstrated in dozens of towns and cities across the UK on Saturday to highlight how the spiralling cost of living crisis is affecting the public.

 

The demonstrations, co-organised by anti-austerity organisation People’s Assembly and supported by trade unions, were held in at least 25 towns and cities, from London to Glasgow to Bangor.

 

The protests come as UK inflation jumped to 5.4% in December, the highest rate in almost 30 years. The Bank of England warned CPI will hit 6% by April, with governor Andrew Bailey coming under fire for suggesting workers should not ask for big pay rises to control it.

 

Working people could not be working harder and yet life is getting so much more difficult,” said Laura Pidcock, national secretary of the People’s Assembly and a former Labour MP. She said there was “real anger” over the cost of living crisis and the government’s failure to act.

 

Older people will be cold in their homes, people will be struggling to feed their children, when none of this is a crisis of their making,” Pidcock said.

 

The events follow fears rising living costs will be experienced by the UK’s poorest the hardest. The chancellor, Rishi Sunak, has come under pressure to rethink April’s national insurance (NI) rise, after a thinktank warned UK households classed “destitute” could climb by almost a third – to more than 1 million – this spring.

 

Sunak insisted it was “simply not right” that the “poorest will bear the burden” of NI rises in an interview with Sky News.

But opposition MPs at Saturday’s events blamed the Conservatives. “The cost of living crisis is a Tory political choice: they hand bankers a £1bn-a-year tax cut while scrapping the £20-a-week universal credit uplift,” Labour MP Zarah Sultana, who attended the Coventry demonstration, said on Twitter.

 

Http://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/feb/12/uk-cost-of-living-protesters-demonstrate-peoples-assembly

 

-

 

Is anyone buying this protest, its advertised all over the media, supported by some MP's and organised by Tade Unions and the People's Assembly. I bet the government are going to deal with them and then claim that they listen to the people when they (obediently) peacefully protest.

Edited by Nemo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Dazzer said:

Could it be that the reason Covid is out of the news at the moment in the UK is that the numbers that are getting the 3rd jab have fallen off a cliff in the turn of the new year? Maybe they've realised that people are just not falling for this shit any longer and if they start another major push they will ignore it?

 

I think the main reason Covid has dropped out of the news a lot, is the now blindingly obvious fact, that going in to another lockdown at the end of December would have been ridiculous. However, I think that what you have pointed out is also part of it. The vaccine take-up stats had definitely stalled. They don't seem to be reporting them much at all now. Talking about 'out of the news', Whitty and Vallance seem to have done a masonic disappearing act. More chance of finding Maddie. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, alexa said:

 

This is the end of my holidays abroad, we really wanted to go back to Jamaica, best holiday ever, but alas, we'll never see that country again. :classic_sad:

 

Know how you feel.

My wife and I spent every winter in Spain for 11 years on the bounce.

We are devastated that we won't see it again.

Fucking Satanists.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, alexa said:

When will these stupid people Learn ?

 

The time has come to take off our masks: EVE SIMMONS calls for an end to face coverings now as Covid cases and deaths keep falling.

 

 

Last week I walked into my local Sainsbury's maskless. It wasn't a statement. Masks aren't mandatory in shops any more, only advisory. But it began to dawn on me that I was the odd one out, writes Eve Simmons

A women last week walked into her local Sainsbury's maskless. It wasn't a statement. Masks aren't mandatory in shops any more, only advisory. But it began to dawn on her that she was the odd one out.

So the women hunts around in her handbag for a mask and quickly puts it on.:classic_rolleyes:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10505815/The-time-come-masks-says-EVE-SIMMONS.html

 

Imagine:

A) Even wearing a gimp muzzle.

B) Even worse....putting one on because people are looking at you!!

😡

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Know how you feel.

My wife and I spent every winter in Spain for 11 years on the bounce.

We are devastated that we won't see it again.

Fucking Satanists.

I use to go to Greece wonderful place. But im happy as i still have my memories.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

Got to agree. But it's not just the politicians, it's also actors actresses movie stars music stars tv personalities radio personalities news readers, any and all, because they will only allow their own kind to climb the ladder, they have to prove their faith to satan with years of paedophilia, devil worshipping, rape, torture, incest, beastiality, shit eating, piss drinking, this ensures only the vilest filth become " stars " and will commit the heartless and evil acts the zionists  demand without a second thought. No matter how many people they hurt.

Here's and example of heartless bitch for you to consider: Actions speak louder than words:

 

horses.jpg.1c7809a8b66545bc74119f7742d4ff3d.jpg

 

Out of likes (just for a change)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I use to go to Greece wonderful place. But im happy as i still have my memories.

 

5 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Know how you feel.

My wife and I spent every winter in Spain for 11 years on the bounce.

We are devastated that we won't see it again.

Fucking Satanists.

 

 

I think that the potential for change of direction and of a collapse of the cult could be quite epic this year. You'll have to decide whether you want to be in the Med or to watch the public hangings of the "elite" parasites. I'm still 50/50 on Trump and want him to be the good guy who bought down the cabal but that aside, he wasn't wrong when he said that the swamp is huge. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Trufflepig said:

Back in December I went into a Waitrose unmasked (uncucked) and was looked at by rubberneckers, I kicked off explosively asking the whole store if they all still trusted that fucking jew nose Johnson and did a nazi salute on the way out. I was told never to come back.

 

 

download.gif

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Nemo said:

The UK’s homegrown conspiracy groups with links to QAnon

The British anti-vax community is small – but well organised

 

The most comprehensive analysis of the UK’s anti-vax community reveals that just 0.32% of the population is active in the movement, contradicting its claim to represent “the 99%”.

The first analysis of its kind shows that the anti-vax movement is far smaller than expected, with about 220,000 unique active users identified within a network of 427 groups on the messaging app Telegram, its preferred platform.

 

Dominating the UK anti-vax community are 13 national networks including the Great Reopening, supported by prominent coronavirus conspiracy theorists such as David Icke – who has claimed that the world is run by a race of lizard people – and Jeremy Corbyn’s brother, Piers.

 

Another is Alpha Men Assemble, whose supporters have run military-style training sessions in preparation for a “war” against the state, and who were among those who accosted the Labour leader Keir Starmer last week.

 

Experts have coined the term “cultic milieu” to explain why UK conspiracy theories – such as those involving 5G masts and Covid – QAnon-fuelled anti-lockdown protests in the US, and David Icke’s return to prominence as a figurehead of disinformation have tended to weave together since the first lockdowns were introduced in 2020.

 

Joe Ondrak, head of investigations at Logically, said that the exporting of the QAnon conspiracy to the UK via the #saveourchildren hashtag had allowed for a particular mix of “paedophile, satanic deep state meta-conspiracy to serve as an epistemological frame for Covid”.

 

That, Ondrak said, partly explained why “paedo protector” is a common insult thrown at police at anti-vax and anti-lockdown protests, with the term shouted at Starmer during the protests last week.

 

Http://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/feb/13/uk-homegrown-conspiracy-groups-links-to-qanon

 

more ppl die of covid19 than know what Q is in the uk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

download.gif

 

 

I just want clear up Ziggy that my salute was spontaneous and didn't reflect my political leaning but more that the whole store were happy taking orders from Nazis.

 

I am fairly quiet, cannot do presentations or public speaking and the thought of having to do such things cause me serious anxiety so what happened there was completely out of my usual character.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nemo said:

The UK’s homegrown conspiracy groups with links to QAnon

The British anti-vax community is small – but well organised

 

The most comprehensive analysis of the UK’s anti-vax community reveals that just 0.32% of the population is active in the movement, contradicting its claim to represent “the 99%”.

The first analysis of its kind shows that the anti-vax movement is far smaller than expected, with about 220,000 unique active users identified within a network of 427 groups on the messaging app Telegram, its preferred platform.

 

Dominating the UK anti-vax community are 13 national networks including the Great Reopening, supported by prominent coronavirus conspiracy theorists such as David Icke – who has claimed that the world is run by a race of lizard people – and Jeremy Corbyn’s brother, Piers.

 

Another is Alpha Men Assemble, whose supporters have run military-style training sessions in preparation for a “war” against the state, and who were among those who accosted the Labour leader Keir Starmer last week.

 

Experts have coined the term “cultic milieu” to explain why UK conspiracy theories – such as those involving 5G masts and Covid – QAnon-fuelled anti-lockdown protests in the US, and David Icke’s return to prominence as a figurehead of disinformation have tended to weave together since the first lockdowns were introduced in 2020.

 

Joe Ondrak, head of investigations at Logically, said that the exporting of the QAnon conspiracy to the UK via the #saveourchildren hashtag had allowed for a particular mix of “paedophile, satanic deep state meta-conspiracy to serve as an epistemological frame for Covid”.

 

That, Ondrak said, partly explained why “paedo protector” is a common insult thrown at police at anti-vax and anti-lockdown protests, with the term shouted at Starmer during the protests last week.

 

Http://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/feb/13/uk-homegrown-conspiracy-groups-links-to-qanon

When they can call me racist, antisemite, terrorist, Islamophobic - I can call them paedos... Lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Know how you feel.

My wife and I spent every winter in Spain for 11 years on the bounce.

We are devastated that we won't see it again.

Fucking Satanists.

Yes it's unbelievable , gone are the days when you could walk into your local travel agent and book a holiday abroad, now it's like we living in the 60s classic tv series The Prisoner and it's fucking mentally exhausting, I have had to cancel holidays to Florida and Paris because I'm not jabbed and I'm pissed off ! I just got a new passport in 2020 and haven't used it yet and I don't know if I ever will have the chance to use it, they really are a bunch of Evil Bastards!

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, numnuts said:

I missed this one, from last month. She is suffering from bowel cancer and I am wondering whether she got vaccinated and it made things worse. 

 

 

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/deborah-james-forced-say-goodbye-23030134

 

'Deborah James forced to say 'goodbye' to kids during medical emergency last month.'

 

Is the term 'medical emergency' a newly agreed woke term ? Loads of media appear to be using it

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Two commercial flights have been diverted in recent days, due to 'medical emergencies'.

 

 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/mid-air-medical-emergency-sees-26159815

 

'Jet2 flight diverted from Edinburgh to Manchester after mid-air medical emergency.'

 

 

https://www.royalgazette.com/general/news/article/20220206/us-to-nigeria-flight-diverts-to-bermuda-in-medical-emergency/

 

'US to Nigeria flight diverts to Bermuda in medical emergency.'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, numnuts said:

I missed this one, from last month. She is suffering from bowel cancer and I am wondering whether she got vaccinated and it made things worse. 

 

 

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/deborah-james-forced-say-goodbye-23030134

 

'Deborah James forced to say 'goodbye' to kids during medical emergency last month.'

I remember when Polish comedy actress died from pancreatic cancer in her early thirties many years ago. She was so beautiful lady and brought so many smiles to our lives. I was devastated despite I didn't know her personally... People were dying young before... It will speed up because of missed screenings and delayed treatments... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/28/2022 at 4:44 AM, Made in Wales said:

Howard Stern and Neil Young have like the majority of Celebs sold their soul 

 

The recent feud between Neil Young and Joe Rogan seemed a little put-on to me, a sort of artificial drama akin to televised political debates that give the appearance of multiple talking heads being independent of each other when really behind the scenes they're in fact on the same page and might as well be one party. Although I'm not a fan of Rogan (anyone who follows Jan Irvin's work as I do will understand why), at least in this case he appears to be on the side of the common people. As for double-chinned geezer affluent neo-hippie scumbag Neil Young, I never liked his music, and he certainly comes across here in this Spotify incident as a pro-censorship, self-righteous stooge of the mis- and disinformation-spewing corrupt system. Just another dude in a long list of pseudo-cool and nominally maverick celebs who when push comes to shove and liberty is on the line reveal their true natures as useful idiots if not 'Lifetime Actors' working on behalf of the draconian establishment, despite their long-standing personae of appearing just the opposite in their lyrics, looks, and lifestyles. So much for strumming your guitar and singing like a moron in the free world. What a despicable phony.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...