Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

26 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

Both of those, the Old Bill and MPs for a start have undertaken an oath of allegiance to Her Majesty and not to the people.

There will be some decent police out there who think they're doing the right thing but this shit show won't finish until they're more afraid of the masses than they are of their nonce masters.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jack121 said:
57 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

Both of those, the Old Bill and MPs for a start have undertaken an oath of allegiance to Her Majesty and not to the people.

That's why you are a british subject, a subject of the crown

They own you

Yeah, we don't actually have a Constitution that our leaders have to uphold in England. Practicality the only European County that doesn't. We've constantly refused to join the Council of Princes and yet look where Europe is. Besides if you knew the history of our Royal Family it isn't actually Royal.

Not so funny how "resistance GB" always seem to have their footage when things turn sour. 

I suspect controlled opposition. Didn't the camera man once work for the labour party? Seems to have had his camera right up starmers nose. 

• Like 1

Well well well, look at this morning's news. I said they'd blame Boris for inflammatory language. They did this to Trump, we literally copy their play book. 9/11 - 7/7, WMD's - Tony Blairs a cunt. Trump - Boris. Trump incites riots - Boris incites violence and put the fear into Keir.

They have no imagination. One thing I like about Boris that I liked about Trump, is the fucking balls on these guys. You gotta respect their balls.

No 10 has no intention of apologising after protesters surround Sir Keir Starmer

Published
54 minutes ago

Screenshot_20220207-213203_kindlephoto-369965060.png.9bc2ebb12996b0619898037f7952a6e8.pngShare
Media caption,
Watch the moment protesters surround Labour leader Keir Starmer

No 10 has no intention of apologising for the PM's false claim that Sir Keir Starmer failed to prosecute Jimmy Savile, after the Labour leader was targeted by protestors near Parliament.

Boris Johnson is facing fresh calls from Tory MPs to say sorry, after protesters were heard shouting about the sex offender, as well as protesting about Covid measures.

But a senior source told the BBC: "He's got other stuff to get on with today."

Mr Johnson did condemn the harassment.

Edited by Nemo
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Shake said:

Not so funny how "resistance GB" always seem to have their footage when things turn sour. 

I suspect controlled opposition. Didn't the camera man once work for the labour party? Seems to have had his camera right up starmers nose. 

Starmer is such a cuckold I'm surprised he wasn't masked and visored.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 hour ago, Nemo said:

, we don't actually have a Constitution that our leaders have to uphold in England

Thanks. 

You reminded me that I had this tucked away to watch later:

"The British Constitution" 

Ottowa Police are now seizing fuel from Truckers. These Truckers even families are living in their Trucks and it is Winter in Canada, they require the fuel for heat.

As the Black Panthers said 'Scratch a Liberal and you'll find a Fascist'.

They've gone after GoFuckMe, now they're going after Fuel and next they'll go after the doners. They've called this 'occupation' a 'sedition' and claim foreign governments funded the Truckers.

Facebook have been suppressing stories about the Truckers.

Its now thought that Crypto may be used to fund the Truckers.

Trudeau is still in hiding.

In a clear violation of the US first amendment the Biden administration has demanded Spotify censor Joe Rogan. Spotify have now removed over 70 of Joe's podcadt episodes.

The CEO of one America Insurance has said that they're life insurance data reveals a 40% increase in deaths among 18-65 year olds since prepandemic/pre-vaccine records. Major insurance companies are highly concerned that this is an unprecedented rise in young deaths and Covid isnt responsible.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Number6 said:

Getting a bit spicy out there isn't it? 

been pretty much splodged all over social media during the past 2 years that Keir was director , but now a bunch of peeps run out after Starmer

heh its just soooooo ridiculous

• Like 1

Well, just like me in high school they failed all their subjects.

Is it just me or does Keir look a little ashamed and uncomfortable when the camera caught him. Like a deer in the headlights.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Number6 said:

Getting a bit spicy out there isn't it? 

Keir Starmer and David Lammy (Shadow Foreign Secetary) chaperoned, by looks of it, by a couple of undercover police bodyguards.  Was their Austin Maxi in for servicing, so that was why they were street walking?  

If it was Serbia, Keir would have been man handled and thrown over the nearby parapet wall, finding himself floating with all the other garbage, flotsam and scum in the Thames.

Is there any video footage of the UK Freedom Convoy blocked from entering London?

• Like 1

I know it's so random, he go walkies near Parliament and bumps into a random small group of protesters with flags shouting Jimmy Saville' and then there's loads of Police there to save him as well as News Cameras and even a drone WTF?

...and you know the two 'Patsies' they arrested where just a couple of rando's tricked into it to take the fall.

I don't think Boris bought it for a second. That's why he said "no.10 will not apologise" and "he's got better things to do today".

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nemo said:

I know it's so random, he go walkies near Parliament and bumps into a random small group of protesters with flags and yet there's loads of Police there to save him as well as News Cameras and even a drone WTF?

It was all conveniently located outside the UKs biggest cop shop.

5 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

It was all conveniently located outside the UKs biggest cop shop.

Oh well there you have it. Those protesters looked like Cops. When they try to dress and act like their enemy you see what they really think we are. Remember the bullshit 'bomb' on the London Bridge and all the Cops acting and in on it.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1

"TV doctor says 'devastating' energy price hike may cause heart attacks and even strokes"
https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/tv-doctor-says-devastating-energy-26126337

"MOVING the clocks forward an hour significantly raises the risk of having a heart attack, according to a new study."
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11276548/clocks-forward-hour-heart-problems/amp/

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

18 minutes ago, bryan said:

MOVING the clocks forward an hour significantly raises the risk of having a heart attack, according to a new study."

I agree, trying to change the clock on my VCR is super stressful.

BIG Pharma doesn't want the blame. That's what happens when you greedily take a genome for a Chinese virus to make billions on a vaccine.

Physical activity may, paradoxically, hasten your risk of a heart attack, a new study suggests - Irish Times

I

Here's a few ridiculous Unexpected Heart Disease Causes

• Migraine Headaches
  • Cold Weather
  • Big Meals
  • Car Pollution
  • Strong Emotions
  • Sex
  • Getting out of Bed

The rest are linked below.

Http://www.Webmd.com/heart-disease/ss/slideshow-unexpected-heart-attack-triggers

Edited by Nemo

This thread is too long, it should be in its own sub forum and split into 3-500 page chunks. Why do I say this? Because absolutely nobody is going back even a 100 pages to read anything within it. Surely this needs to be accessible?