Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Thanks for posting (out of likes). Off the wall stuff!

 

Each child and adult to be identified by a barcode to ensure ID of test and subsequent results.

 

evolution-from-primate-ape-monkey-to-bar

 

 

 

 

 

Given the new mink based strain of Coronavirus; the vaccine for that is bound to give us a luscious fur coat! So the future may be hairy.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 32.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • EnigmaticWorld

    1528

  • oddsnsods

    1380

  • DarianF

    1314

  • SimonTV

    1195

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

I hope she is careful and on the lookout for the escaped prisoner, as reported in the Worthing Herald, with a 2 foot wide head.

Inmate on the run from Ford Prison - Dial 999 immediately if you see him

 

T0FLMTI2OTU4NTcz.jpg?&width=640

According to Sussex Police, Clayton McCalman left HMP Ford between 5am and midday on Monday (November 2), and his 'direction of travel is unknown'.

The 32-year-old is heavily linked to the London area, police said, and anyone who sees him is asked not to approach him 'but to dial 999 immediately'.

A police spokesperson added: "If you have any information about where he could be, you can report it online or call 101, quoting serial 0607 of 02/11.

https://www.worthingherald.co.uk/news/crime/inmate-run-ford-prison-dial-999-immediately-if-you-see-him-3028005

oh dear 13 again 0607 + 02/11 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never really liked Richard Littlejohn, the Sun nor the Daily Mail or any of the presstitutes,

especially the Guardian, but I'm posting this for the comments.

 

Get your thumbs out!!!!

RICHARD LITTLEJOHN: We're not going to take it any more. You can sleep with your wife but can't play tennis with her. You can shoot ducks, but can't feed them. Boffins scare us with graphs, then change them...

"Like Peter Finch’s deranged newsreader in the 1976 movie Network, Shelley Tasker is mad as hell and isn’t going to take it any more.

 

As England was pitchforked into another debilitating lockdown, she set up an amplifier on the steps of Truro Cathedral, grabbed a microphone and began telling passers-by what’s ‘really going on’ in the NHS. Within minutes she had attracted a small crowd. Shelley has resigned in disgust from her job as a healthcare assistant at Treliske hospital and wants the world to know why."

 

More here ...........

 

PS Peter Finch's character wasn't deranged, he was the voice of sanity.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-8922907/Britain-isnt-going-writes-RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN.html

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

d2174690dbf6dd35.png?1604750223

 

Awesome! We need more groups like this. There's been a couple of efforts like Heiko Schonings extraparliamentary committee in Germany, but frankly the organisation hasn't been up scratch. Websites that look like they were made in 2005, vague mission statements and poor video production quality.

 

If dissenters are going to force politicians and media to take them seriously they need get together and go beyond a few Talk Radio interviews.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

So many idiots out there driving around alone in their cars, with a surgical mask on. I guess they think the virus will escape through their air ventilation systems and infect the pedestrians outside.

-

Or worse, they could drive past a wild mink and infect it and then the mink reinfects them!

 

This "science" is irrefutably utter BS and laughable.

 

 

This is a very unusual chain of events: a virus that originally came from a wild animal, probably a bat, jumped into humans, possibly via an unknown animal host, sparking a pandemic.

 

Mink kept in large numbers on mink farms have caught the virus from infected workers. And, in a small number of cases, the virus has "spilled back" from mink to humans, picking up genetic changes on the way.

 

Mutations in some mink-related strains are reported to involve the spike protein of the virus, which is targeted by some, but not all, vaccines being developed.

 

"If the mutation is on a specific protein that is being currently targeted by the vaccine developers to trigger an immune response in humans then it means that if this new virus strain comes out of the mink back into the humans, even with vaccination, the humans will start spreading it and the vaccine will not protect," Dr Peyre told BBC News.

 

Mink, like their close relatives, ferrets, are known to be susceptible to coronavirus, and like humans, they can show a range of symptoms, from no signs of illness at all to severe problems, such as pneumonia.

 

Scientists suspect the virus spreads in mink farms through infectious droplets, on feed or bedding, or in dust containing droppings.

 

Mink have caught the virus from humans, but genetic detective work has shown that in a small number of cases the virus seems to have passed the other way, with the virus spreading from mink back to humans.

 

Mink have become "reservoirs for the virus" and surveillance is required in other wild and domestic animals that may be susceptible, said Prof Joanne Santini of University College London.

 

"Mink is the extreme but it could be happening out there and we just don't know about it and that's something we need to be checking," she told BBC News.

 

"What we do know is that the mink are picking up the virus from people; they can be infected and they are spreading it between themselves and it's come back to humans."

 

"We need to find out where these mutations are and we need to see what effect that has on transmission of the virus and how infectious it is, because if it is changing and being more infectious or having a broader host range, then that's really quite scary but it might not be, because we don't know," said Prof Santini.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Velma
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Velma said:

-

Or worse, they could drive past a wild mink and infect it and then the mink reinfects them!

 

This "science" is irrefutably utter BS and laughable.

 

 

This is a very unusual chain of events: a virus that originally came from a wild animal, probably a bat, jumped into humans, possibly via an unknown animal host, sparking a pandemic.

 

Mink kept in large numbers on mink farms have caught the virus from infected workers. And, in a small number of cases, the virus has "spilled back" from mink to humans, picking up genetic changes on the way.

 

Mutations in some mink-related strains are reported to involve the spike protein of the virus, which is targeted by some, but not all, vaccines being developed.

 

"If the mutation is on a specific protein that is being currently targeted by the vaccine developers to trigger an immune response in humans then it means that if this new virus strain comes out of the mink back into the humans, even with vaccination, the humans will start spreading it and the vaccine will not protect," Dr Peyre told BBC News.

 

Mink, like their close relatives, ferrets, are known to be susceptible to coronavirus, and like humans, they can show a range of symptoms, from no signs of illness at all to severe problems, such as pneumonia.

 

Scientists suspect the virus spreads in mink farms through infectious droplets, on feed or bedding, or in dust containing droppings.

 

Mink have caught the virus from humans, but genetic detective work has shown that in a small number of cases the virus seems to have passed the other way, with the virus spreading from mink back to humans.

 

Mink have become "reservoirs for the virus" and surveillance is required in other wild and domestic animals that may be susceptible, said Prof Joanne Santini of University College London.

 

"Mink is the extreme but it could be happening out there and we just don't know about it and that's something we need to be checking," she told BBC News.

 

"What we do know is that the mink are picking up the virus from people; they can be infected and they are spreading it between themselves and it's come back to humans."

 

"We need to find out where these mutations are and we need to see what effect that has on transmission of the virus and how infectious it is, because if it is changing and being more infectious or having a broader host range, then that's really quite scary but it might not be, because we don't know," said Prof Santini.

 

 

 

 

 

I honestly think they're just making this shit up as they go along to fuel this 'narrative' of a 'deadly virus' that has a 99.8% survival rate.

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

15 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

I honestly think they're just making this shit up as they go along to fuel this 'narrative' of a 'deadly virus' that has a 99.8% survival rate.

 

 

 

11 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

And you are absolutely correct.

Agreed however.......Image may contain: text that says "CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE JOINED THE PANIC I'VE STARTED STOCK PILING! OXO FINDIN"

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mr H said:

 

Yes indeed. I have just moved from Essex to Yorkshire and there is a marked difference. Essex, you could notice quite a lot of defiance. Sort of half and half with the masks.

 

Yorkshire it's almost everyone with masks at ALL times. I have to stress ALL times again which is quite unbelievable.

 

I'm completely ignorant as to why this may be. But I put out the theory that a lot of the history of employment here was either union or government based traditionally - so perhaps there is more of a mind set to trust the government or large institutions as these have traditionally been the paymasters. 

 

In essex we have the sterotypical cheeky chappy - likes to go against the grain attitude which is still prevalent in some parts there- where taking the P generally is kind of part of the culture - tend to look at things with a slightly less serious stance which helps to look at things objectively. Rambling now - and my hypothesis has very little basis! lol.....

 

Yorkshire isn't just one place, as you know. For example, I live in West Yorkshire and visit Halifax and Bradford regularly. Most folk in Halifax wear masks, not so much so in Bradford.

 

Generalisations help nobody.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

To save you from MSM TV brain rot, there was a Covidian Cult test volunteer in the queue waiting to get tested and was saying the mass testing was to help to get the infection rates down.

Image may contain: text that says "At first glance, you have an arrow in your head. But just in case, we'll do a COVID-19 test to make sure"

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Utter bollocks, they were being their pig selves and looking to intimidate the member of public. Hollow apology the scum bags. 

 

A very hollow apology yes, but a reminder that the police themselves on this occasion do not understand the 'guidance' put in place.

 

If you are confronted in any store for NOT wearing a mask/face covering, you just need to state that you are 'exempt' from doing so - no proof of exemption needs to be shown, and you do not need to cause any 'scene' by reacting otherwise, as in another recent video shared by West Midlands Police from the same store in Oldbury.

 

The 'rules and regulations' are full of holes, you can choose to 'not acquiesce' by playing the game back at them.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

https://twitter.com/squawkying/status/1325092307432050690

 

Two people jailed here in Ireland for distributing leaflets.

This is close to the bone for me as I was close to getting started distributing leaflets a few weeks back. The only thing preventing me for now is the prohibitive cost, what I have (well taken from Vernon Colemans site) costs upto 30 cents for the 3 sheets to print out in order to fit it all in. 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, owen said:

https://twitter.com/squawkying/status/1325092307432050690

 

Two people jailed here in Ireland for distributing leaflets.

This is close to the bone for me as I was close to getting started distributing leaflets a few weeks back. The only thing preventing me for now is the prohibitive cost, what I have (well taken from Vernon Colemans site) costs upto 30 cents for the 3 sheets to print out in order to fit it all in. 

 

 

God almighty, got out in June because I saw the way things were going and haven't been back since. Has it gotten that grim? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beaujangles said:

Speaking of idiots...

 

 

 

I don't know wtf to make of this. It is disgusting. I get that maybe its some sort of "joke", but it's on a current affairs news programme watched by adults, not kids.

 

 

Edited by FrankVitali
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FrankVitali said:

 

I don't know wtf to make of this. It is disgusting. I get that maybe its some sort of "joke", but it's on a news channel watched by adults, not kids.

 

These people are deranged. There's a deep, dark psychological sickness behind those dull eyes.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This new lockdown has got to have woken up a few more people if nothing else. Its a strange world where now my mum is completely redpilled 😂. I never ever thought I'd see the day. She's even watched one by one with me, (I thought that would be a less heavy in regards to Info, but hit her in the feels.)

 

She went from a clapping seal on the first night (until I had a stern talk with her and made her see sense) to the other side. I just hope I've done the right the thing as things are never the same after. 

 

She said to me tonight about other people not seeing it though. I just said how do lonely do you think people like me found it at the begining of all this shit? When next to no one were speaking out. At least a few more mainstream outlets are speaking out. 

 

It's been 12 years knowing some of this information, and for some decades. Welcome to our world. 

 

It looks like the north will be on the forefront of the "great pushback". Or am I being naive? 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...