Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 2/4/2022 at 10:56 AM, whatthefoxhat said:

Who would play Kelly though (the gorgeous Christina Applegate) Have to be a public figure of hatred who is worth flattening some grass with

And she did after all utter one of the best lines in a film ever in Anchorman 2  ''You go near Ron again and i'll shoot you in the cooch with a BB gun''

 

A good question, Impossible to answer. Have you seen the state of them to choose from: jacinda hardon, jimmy krankie sturgeon WTF.

Christina was gorgeous with looks and a body to boot.

If you can force yourself, try to imagine post op tranny jacinda hardon, or sellout sturgeon krankie, cast as Kelly in the tv series. Can you imagine the wolf-whistles dying and choking in people's throats. The audience puking violently at the horrendous and evil sight. Men running away and hurling themselves to their deaths from the nearest rooftops.

The massive payouts the tv staions would have to make to all the men watching from home blinded or mentally scarred for life

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, jack121 said:

 

A good question, Impossible to answer. Have you seen the state of them to choose from: jacinda hardon, jimmy krankie sturgeon WTF.

Christina was gorgeous with looks and a body to boot.

If you can force yourself, try to imagine post op tranny jacinda hardon, or sellout sturgeon krankie, cast as Kelly in the tv series. Can you imagine the wolf-whistles dying and choking in people's throats. The audience puking violently at the horrendous and evil sight. Men running away and hurling themselves to their deaths from the nearest rooftops.

The massive payouts the tv staions would have to make to all the men watching from home blinded or mentally scarred for life

First bostin laugh of the day...thank you mate

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, jack121 said:

 

A good question, Impossible to answer. Have you seen the state of them to choose from: jacinda hardon, jimmy krankie sturgeon WTF.

Christina was gorgeous with looks and a body to boot.

If you can force yourself, try to imagine post op tranny jacinda hardon, or sellout sturgeon krankie, cast as Kelly in the tv series. Can you imagine the wolf-whistles dying and choking in people's throats. The audience puking violently at the horrendous and evil sight. Men running away and hurling themselves to their deaths from the nearest rooftops.

The massive payouts the tv staions would have to make to all the men watching from home blinded or mentally scarred for life

The remake would be on BBC one or channel four. 

 

I tried to get the stunning Christina Applegates' stance on the satan juice. I couldnt find anything. 

 

She is still drop dead gorgeous at 50. Now sadly suffers from MS and had breast cancer. 

 

Probably someone like katie price would fill her role. Instead of wolf whistles, there would be projectile vomiting

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Shake said:

The remake would be on BBC one or channel four. 

 

I tried to get the stunning Christina Applegates' stance on the satan juice. I couldnt find anything. 

 

She is still drop dead gorgeous at 50. Now sadly suffers from MS and had breast cancer. 

 

Probably someone like katie price would fill her role. Instead of wolf whistles, there would be projectile vomiting

First time i have EVER typed this.....out of likes ;-)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

Matt doing his bit of observation and the comments are all to try and ridicule by fucking traitors.

And i'm sure a vast amount of those comments are from 77/alphabetti spyghetti types trying the damage limitation/thread derailment techniques

Fair play to Matt Le T for speaking publicly though

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shake said:

The remake would be on BBC one or channel four. 

they did. it was My Family (bbc) .. they made the household affluent, al and peggy shagged like rabbits, peggy was 'red wine' housewife , al was a grumpy dentist,

was mildly amusing in places

Edited by zArk
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, ar55 said:

I’m amazed at the amount of seemingly switched on people declaring Covid as being ‘over’.

 

Even if all this did come from a genuine lab leak in China that took the rest of the world by surprise, why would the elites give up the money and control-making machine that is Covid?

 

I’m sure I’m not the only one who sees the current situation as merely being a period to allow the masses to recharge, before a fresh period of Covid hysteria. 

I think it will slowly be phased out throughout this year, I just can’t see the narrative going from omicron to a new fake variant with people dropping dead in the streets again. They’re flogging a dead horse with the covid scam now, it’s probably time for them to move on to the climate hoax, with a possible respite period where it looks like we’re going “back to normal”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We are now in a "commercial break" phase while the Queen is Dead narrative is played out to its conclusion amid the Platinum Jubilee bollocks/Prince Andrew court drama and Team GB can count up their poxy medals for jumping on trolleys in the snow.

 

Edited by Anti Facts Sir
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, numnuts said:

What's going on here?

 

 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1561652/London-Stansted-Airport-closed-police-medical-emergency-latest-flight-time

 

'London Stansted Airport shut down terminal: Police close roads in 'medical emergency'.'

 

Probably turn out a jabee has keeled over with a heart attack and airports are now going to have to let things grind to a halt like football stadiums do so as the sheep think it's now the normal way to act when someone's ill.

Could get totally out of hand as the trend spreads.

Honk Honk!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A very weak effort, aimed at disseminating the notion that medical emergencies at football stadiums always happened, to the same extent that they are happening now. This guy has to be a real moron. I mean, I think even his own rag, has reported on the steep rise in heart attack and stroke patients hitting A And E wards up and down the country. WTF. The Daily Masonical certainly has. What, exactly, would preclude some of these excess patients coming from football stadiums? Hmm.

 

He then caps off his article by stating:

 

'Four games out of 32 EFL fixtures looks like a frightening percentage. One fatality in about 300,000 spectators – as regrettable as it is – paints a less terrifying picture.'

 

Well, no, I would be focusing on the fact that there were 4 medical emergencies. Period. It matters not whether all 4 victims perished or all 4 victims survived. I would say that literally everyone, who is going on about the medical emergencies in crowds, is doing so precisely on the basis that they are occurring in the first place. Not on the basis of the eventual outcome. This 'journalist' is being very disingenuous and is evil.

 

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fans-medical-emergeny-stadiums-fulham-b2004017.html     

 

'Debunking the myth around rise in medical emergencies at football matches.' 

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, numnuts said:

What's going on here?

 

 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1561652/London-Stansted-Airport-closed-police-medical-emergency-latest-flight-time

 

'London Stansted Airport shut down terminal: Police close roads in 'medical emergency'.'

 

 

Comments beneath article suggest the terminal was not shut down just an access road ?

 

A car driver having post injection side effects ?

Details are sparse on that one -  Fear mongering bow street runner tactics !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Probably turn out a jabee has keeled over with a heart attack and airports are now going to have to let things grind to a halt like football stadiums do so as the sheep think it's now the normal way to act when someone's ill.

Could get totally out of hand as the trend spreads.

Honk Honk!

Probably a pilot has croaked mid air and the co driver has to bring it down by himself

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, numnuts said:

A very weak effort, aimed at disseminating the notion that medical emergencies at football stadiums always happened to the same extent that they are happening now. This guy has to be a real moron. I mean, I think even his own rag has reported on the steep rise in heart attack and stroke patients hitting A And E wards up and down the country. The Daily Masonical certainly has. What, exactly, would preclude some of these excess patients coming from football stadiums? Hmm.

 

He then caps off his article by stating 'Four games out of 32 EFL fixtures looks like a frightening percentage. One fatality in about 300,000 spectators – as regrettable as it is – paints a less terrifying picture.' Well, no, I would be focusing on the fact that there were 4 medical emergencies. Period. It matters not whether all 4 victims perished or all 4 victims survived. I would say that literally everyone, who is going on about the medical emergencies in crowds, is doing so on the basis that they are occurring in the first place. Not on the basis of the eventual outcome. This 'journalist' is being very disingenuous and is evil.

 

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fans-medical-emergeny-stadiums-fulham-b2004017.html     

 

'Debunking the myth around rise in medical emergencies at football matches.' 

Why on earth did the 'journalist' feel the need to write the piece ? Prior to the convid scam was it ever of concern to people? ...yes people get ill in crowd situations ,yes players occasionally dropped dead (rarely but it did happn)...but the alarming regularity of it happening now needs a cover story ?

 

Who the hell is he trying to fool? himself or readers of the Indy ???

 

Or perhaps the more likely scenario orders have come from on high to 'debunk' the fact that jabbed casualties are alarmingly close to the levels which could panic the sheep

 

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Doctors and Researchers Probe How COVID-19 Attacks the Heart

Experts have a decent grasp on how COVID-19 impacts cardiovascular health in the near term. The implications of long COVID, however, remain mysterious.

Below is the bullshit, if you can stomach it...

 

Early in the coronavirus pandemic, alarming reports suggested that COVID-19 was more than just a severe respiratory disease. Clinicians quickly learned that the disease could have a dire impact on cardiovascular health and sometimes seemed to attack the heart directly.

 

Over the following months, hypotheses and speculation gave way to a solid understanding of the cardiovascular risks associated with a COVID-19. Viral infections are notorious for putting added pressure on the system in the form of inflammation, which in turn leads to adverse health outcomes such as cardiovascular injury or disease and strokes, but early data suggested that SARS-CoV-2 is exceptional.

 

It turns out that COVID-19 can involve a variety of cardiovascular health outcomes. Scientists from the CDC COVID-19 Response Team found that COVID-19 patients have a 16-fold increase in the risk of developing the inflammatory conditions myocarditis and pericarditis while they had COVID-19. Research published in JAMA Neurology in July 2020 identified 31 strokes among 1,683 COVID-19 patients admitted to the emergency room at two New York City hospitals, a 7.6-fold greater risk than for those who were admitted for flu. This estimate has fallen a bit as more data have accrued, but the trend is holding that SARS-CoV-2 presents a greater risk of stroke than other viruses, especially among older patients with preexisting health complications, study author and Weill Cornell Medical College neurologist Alexander Merkler tells The Scientist. Similarly, research published in The Lancet in July found that COVID-19 patients are three times more likely to have a heart attack in the week after their diagnosis than healthy controls. Many of these cardiovascular outcomes have the potential to become chronic health issues, especially among older patients or those with medical conditions such as diabetes and hypertension, according to a literature review published in Circulation Research.

 

“It’s not uncommon to see these cardiovascular manifestations take effect in patients with underlying heart disease or patients with severe COVID,” Aeshita Dwivedi, an assistant professor of cardiology at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York tells The Scientist.

 

--

 

My thoughts are, if you got to inject then world surely you'd want to attain as many of the physiological goals at once. Apart from killing the weak In sure this will effect the mind much like heavy metals do. What they want is docile, obedient strong and happy workers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I'm working on a theory that Graphene Oxide is Monatomic Graphene, however when Carbon is oxidized its makes the gas CO2, but when Graphene is oxidized into its monatomic form it becomes a powder so fine it is absorbed into the skin.

 

This will negatively effect the bodies nervous systems electrical conductivity and act to essentially decrease our vital energy thus making us docile. The Nazis did this with Sodium Fluoride and now they drug our water with it.

 

The tenets of Eugenics are alive and killing, just covertly since the West beat the Nazis right. You can't kill an ideology unless you destroy the believers.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Nemo said:

So I'm working on a theory that Graphene Oxide is Monatomic Graphene, however when Carbon is oxidized its makes the gas CO2, but when Graphene is oxidized into its monatomic form it becomes a powder so fine it is absorbed into the skin.

 

This will negatively effect the bodies nervous systems electrical conductivity and act to essentially decrease our vital energy thus making us docile. The Nazis did this with Sodium Fluoride and now they drug our water with it.

 

The tenets of Eugenics are alive and killing, just covertly since the West beat the Nazis right. You can't kill an ideology unless you destroy the believers.

 

I tend to agree that graphene is a pivotal ingredient in the assault.

Some background on graphene in the link below for those unfamiliar.

https://carter-heavy-industries.com/2021/07/09/what-is-graphene-oxide/

 

I would be interested if anyone finds anything on its airborne qualities and any qualifying instances!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nemo said:

So I'm working on a theory that Graphene Oxide is Monatomic Graphene, however when Carbon is oxidized its makes the gas CO2, but when Graphene is oxidized into its monatomic form it becomes a powder so fine it is absorbed into the skin.

 

This will negatively effect the bodies nervous systems electrical conductivity and act to essentially decrease our vital energy thus making us docile. The Nazis did this with Sodium Fluoride and now they drug our water with it.

 

The tenets of Eugenics are alive and killing, just covertly since the West beat the Nazis right. You can't kill an ideology unless you destroy the believers.

 

I have been reading up on how they use these graphene shards as "food" for their synthetic nano particles. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...