Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

19 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Bit of advice...don't...its torture...De Sade is to be avoided at all costs no matter how perverted you are....However the ruthlessness required can be found in the 48 laws of power which if you look at those 'future leaders' graduates can be seen in full swing

https://www.shortform.com/blog/what-are-the-48-laws-of-power/

Whoa baby, I'm only a dozen laws in and feeling like a pig in shit.

The only redemption I claim is that knowing these things is very different to using them.

Law 7: Get Others to Do the Work for You, but Always Take the Credit: Get others to do your work for you. Use their skill, time, and energy to further your ambitions while taking full credit. You’ll be admired for your efficiency.

Getting a bit sus here.

And TBH it starts to get a bit talmudic.

Feeling a bit premature here in praising it. I prefer the old 'kill them all' policy opposed to tricking them into killing themselves gradually by immigration.

1 hour ago, Made in Wales said:

I don't know if it is just here in the UK but I've noticed over the last couple of months there has been a marked increase in the amount of funeral plan advertisements on the telly almost like there is going to be a massive glut of people shuffling off this mortal coil in the next few years... I wonder why??? 

I've also noticed this...and cancer news, healthy hot woman 26 dies after cancer battle in local newspapers, cancer stuff on TV charities so on etc.

During the advert break in his favorite classic car auction TV show, I mentioned all this bombardment to my father only yesterday, there were adverts for life insurance, cancer charity and all stuff mentioned in the posts above I said 'can't you see they're firing bullets at you?' casting spells, embedding the programming firmly in your subconscious. He just laughed.

The amount of medical TV shows on terrestrial, casualty, Dr martin, doctors etc.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Law 7: Get Others to Do the Work for You, but Always Take the Credit: Get others to do your work for you. Use their skill, time, and energy to further your ambitions while taking full credit. You’ll be admired for your efficiency.

Getting a bit sus here.

Feeling a bit premature here in praising it. I prefer the old 'kill them all' policy opposed to tricking them into killing themselves gradually by immigration.

Dont we experience people like this continually! (48 laws)

its already been integrated / normalised.

each caught up in detail when total destruction is imminent!

Sturgeon thinks it's a good idea to spend 4+ million hacking off a foot from fire doors in schools etc? To help fake covid to dilute in the buildings? Resulting in those that never were in danger of catching something that doesn't exist and even if it did, are in greater danger of getting caught in an inferno?  (I know, unlikely but it's still worse than covid) 

Makes total sense to the retarded I guess. I hope I grossly exaggerate the amounts of retarded and this doesn't go forward

1 hour ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Getting a bit sus here.

It reads out like a narcissist's handbook.

I’m amazed at the amount of seemingly switched on people declaring Covid as being ‘over’.

Even if all this did come from a genuine lab leak in China that took the rest of the world by surprise, why would the elites give up the money and control-making machine that is Covid?

I’m sure I’m not the only one who sees the current situation as merely being a period to allow the masses to recharge, before a fresh period of Covid hysteria. 

Edited by ar55
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ar55 said:

I’m amazed at the amount of seemingly switched on people declaring Covid as being ‘over’.

Even if all this did come from a genuine lab leak in China that took the rest of the world by surprise, why would the elites give up the money and control-making machine that is Covid?

I’m sure I’m not the only one who sees the current situation as merely being a period to allow the masses to recharge, before a fresh period of Covid hysteria. 

Yeah it's not ramping down in Australia, full fascism here still. The Uk and Ireland will get stung again soon, it's not over till certain people are gone forever.

16 minutes ago, JackJohnson said:

It reads out like a narcissist's handbook.

Bingo..but apply our new covid cynical eyes,the future leaders programme yadda yadda yadda

The arrogance and audacity of our 'elected 'leaders' bears striking similarities

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

I don't know if it is just here in the UK but I've noticed over the last couple of months there has been a marked increase in the amount of funeral plan advertisements on the telly almost like there is going to be a massive glut of people shuffling off this mortal coil in the next few years... I wonder why??? 

Not really a change in the amount of those kind of ads, but a definite shift in who they are now aimed at...young families...parents of small children...not your average OAPs of yore. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Bingo..but apply our new covid cynical eyes,the future leaders programme yadda yadda yadda

The arrogance and audacity of our 'elected 'leaders' bears striking similarities

..and they deserve no less themselves.

by their own hand!

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Not really a change in the amount of those kind of ads, but a definite shift in who they are now aimed at...young families...parents of small children...not your average OAPs of yore. 

And with cardiac arrest being 'normalised' amongst the young (ref ads in the UK normalising 16 y.o's dying from cardiac arrest) there is a whole new income stream about to come online which prior to 2020 didn't exist

The cancer ads which manage to cram in a load of Covid propaganda, and have the actors using smartphones in the tearjearking footage, do my head in. 

Still, now Saj Dav has waged a "ten year war on cancer" we'll see an end to the number of people suffering. Just like the war on terror made us all safe.

2 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Don't watch telly indiscriminately. In fact, don't watch telly. It's pure shite.

I'm not bothered about a funeral plan for me. I'll be dead. Shove me in a ditch and spend the money on a piss up.

haha...I told my daughter the garbage...as they pick up once a week. She thought I was mad.

Sorry to be crass and bitter about kids dying and if its offended anyone please accept my sincere apologies HOWEVER if a curmudgeonly cynical old bastard like me can see a business opportunity you can bet your boots the 'death' industry has highly paid employees who will have spotted the earning potential long before me and will have ramped it up a gear or two to capitalise on it

Expect adverts for child specific funeral services before April

6 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

The cancer ads which manage to cram in a load of Covid propaganda, and have the actors using smartphones in the tearjearking footage, do my head in. 

Still, now Saj Dav has waged a "ten year war on cancer" we'll see an end to the number of people suffering. Just like the war on terror made us all safe.

As long as it keeps those weepy fly ridden 3 pound a month for clean water  arseholes off my screen ill be much the happier man

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, ar55 said:

Only a matter of time before the next variant arrives in the Northern hemisphere probably October/November this year. We have a lot of catching up to do. No where near as fascistic as Australia, New Zealand or a lot of European countries. 

Up until about 3 months ago i'd watch a bit of telly occasionally,mainly the lesser channels like Dave and stuff on demand...couldn't bear the mainstream...it wasn't the programming it was the fuckin adverts that killed it for me...i used to cope quite well with gourmet cat food ads (mugs...let them eat birds and owt else they could catch ) i used to love Moose on the clearscore ads (although as a product i'd rather sit in a pool of my own shit than use it).....Then we got full bore cyclical covid propaganda...thats when it got fucked for me

What doin ?

22 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

I endured that clip. I saw that the theatrical set builders had been tasked with providing Fiona Bruce with those glass anti-COVID screens, who are they kidding with that crap.

So it was all a set up to further the satan juice propoganda. I just saw the 3 minute clip on youtube and it was difficult to watch, the antivaxers were made to look like braindead dorks and the panelists were smug confident looking bastards

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic