Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

I've had covid this week. Positive on Sunday.

 

I had a runny nose for one day, and then a sore throat for a few days. I'm fine now.

 

It wasn't anywhere near close to man flu. I work from home and didn't even need a day off. Hard to think they are vaccinating the whole population against a few days worth of sore throat.

 

Technically I have better protection now than all those triple jabbers 😆

 

 

Covid is the common cold renamed.

You took a test?

😟

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, wingwang said:

Went on a date last night and the inevitable question of vaxx status came up... She only went and had her jab in a part of London where she perceived a good hospital was just in case anything went wrong... 

 

mnn ah...that makes perfect sense. lol

Good for you to be up front asking though. You saved yourself.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah Covid is the new 'poor me' exaggeration 

People were a bit bunged up and they would say 'I have the flu'

People had a sore throat and it was tonsilitis

If your going to be ill you need to big it up so why not an imaginary killer disease

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Covid is the common cold renamed.

You took a test?

😟

 

Unfortunately yes.. it's not something I take lightly and didn't do it before but I have kids at school so it was hard not to.

 

Pretty sure it's just a variation of the common cold.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TerryH said:

Yeah Covid is the new 'poor me' exaggeration 

People were a bit bunged up and they would say 'I have the flu'

People had a sore throat and it was tonsilitis

If your going to be ill you need to big it up so why not an imaginary killer disease

But don't forgt we have a new breed of cyberchondriacs who at the first hint of a sniffle n sore throat n a bit of muscualar aches can,with the aid of google,turn it into the deadliest disease theyve ever known or a version of the flu like mankind has never known before....The DR prescribes 2 paracetamol plenty of fluids and shut the fuck up

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, wingwang said:

Went on a date last night and the inevitable question of vaxx status came up... She only went and had her jab in a part of London where she perceived a good hospital was just in case anything went wrong... 

Still gave her the wingwang though yeah? 😉

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Why do you think that? Surely we should be asking the questions of why further investigations aren't happening. Of course the authorities won't be doing that for us. But at least if everyone who suffered a loss requested a coronary report then these things would more than likely surface

 

I believe they're fully aware, hence controlled opposition. They're being fed information to release and why and I conclude this is on the back of the fact that he's about 12 months behind this forum for information. He's peddling information like it was fresh off the press yesterday, yet many of us here have posted information that then isn't covered for months in advance and that slimey little prick is acting like it was him who broke the news. 

 

It wasn't so long ago that he was feeding his hype train for ground breaking news that was so earth shattering he couldn't say fuck all about it until the Monday. Monday comes and it is nothing we hadn't heard before. Shill. 

Well, I watched an interview with stefan Lanka and andrew kaufman in the Corona committee 90. Wodarg was being an emotional ass hat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Martin1234 said:

I've had covid this week. Positive on Sunday.

 

I had a runny nose for one day, and then a sore throat for a few days. I'm fine now.

 

It wasn't anywhere near close to man flu. I work from home and didn't even need a day off. Hard to think they are vaccinating the whole population against a few days worth of sore throat.

 

Technically I have better protection now than all those triple jabbers 😆

 

How did you manage to catch it? I can't. The best I managed was a reverse cold - started with muscle aches, then cough (after aches stopped), then runny nose (after cough stopped). Pfft!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just a thought!

 

Machiavelli in "the prince" outlined what is required to perform a complete regime change in society a "TOTAL RESET."

 

All adults have to die

 

It is the only way a reset is achievable.

 

All resistance has to be eliminated. present and future!

This is a 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 100, 200  year programme!

 

Time for them is irrelevant.

 

Our collective comfort zones no longer exists!

 

Just my two pence worth.

maybe keep it to myself if there is a future eh!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know if it is just here in the UK but I've noticed over the last couple of months there has been a marked increase in the amount of funeral plan advertisements on the telly almost like there is going to be a massive glut of people shuffling off this mortal coil in the next few years... I wonder why??? 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

I don't know if it is just here in the UK but I've noticed over the last couple of months there has been a marked increase in the amount of funeral plan advertisements on the telly almost like there is going to be a massive glut of people shuffling off this mortal coil in the next few years... I wonder why??? 

Don't watch telly indiscriminately. In fact, don't watch telly. It's pure shite.

 

I'm not bothered about a funeral plan for me. I'll be dead. Shove me in a ditch and spend the money on a piss up.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

I don't know if it is just here in the UK but I've noticed over the last couple of months there has been a marked increase in the amount of funeral plan advertisements on the telly almost like there is going to be a massive glut of people shuffling off this mortal coil in the next few years... I wonder why??? 

I noticed the same on antisocial media (i dont do tv)....funeral plans...insurance plans ....undertakers....maybe its because ive reached a certain age (im only 57 ffs)...but it has been noticable ...beginning to get paranoid...Ha...As if !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Just a thought!

 

Machiavelli in "the prince" outlined what is required to perform a complete regime change in society a "TOTAL RESET."

 

All adults have to die

 

It is the only way a reset is achievable.

 

All resistance has to be eliminated. present and future!

This is a 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 100, 200  year programme!

 

Time for them is irrelevant.

 

Our collective comfort zones no longer exists!

 

Just my two pence worth.

maybe keep it to myself if there is a future eh!

 

If I remember correctly one should eliminate ALL the other princes progeny as well, even down to the pets.

You never know. That pet hamster may remember what you did and shit in your food.

But seriously, kill them all.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

If I remember correctly one should eliminate ALL the other princes progeny as well, even down to the pets.

You never know. That pet hamster may remember what you did and shit in your food.

But seriously, kill them all.

Are you confusing the prince with the Maquis de sades 120 days of sodom? or perhaps combining them (120 days the only book ive never finished cos of the nightmares it induced)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Yeah, far too many.....The entire population of the earth can fit comfortably into Texas.

Pricks.

 

Good call Ziggy, remember Jim Mars using this comparison back in the day, using the average apartment size in Hong Kong, everyone on the planet could have an apartment in Texas.  The population argument is linked to 'global warming/climate change/ whatever they need to call it to fit the agenda' bullshit. It's pure shite, and I'm surprised anyone on here would be expousing it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Are you confusing the prince with the Maquis de sades 120 days of sodom? or perhaps combining them (120 days the only book ive never finished cos of the nightmares it induced)

I've not read any de Sade and it's got to be thirty years since I read Mac. My abiding impression was of the utter ruthlessness required to secure lasting victory.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

 

Good call Ziggy, remember Jim Mars using this comparison back in the day, using the average apartment size in Hong Kong, everyone on the planet could have an apartment in Texas.  The population argument is linked to 'global warming/climate change/ whatever they need to call it to fit the agenda' bullshit. It's pure shite, and I'm surprised anyone on here would be expousing it.

Thats the kind of population density the WEF will impose in your new '15 minute' cities ....Check out Serpentza on youtube he has some fantastic film of him and Laowhy86 visiting cities all over china...some eery predictions in his videos

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

I've not read any de Sade and it's got to be thirty years since I read Mac. My abiding impression was of the utter ruthlessness required to secure lasting victory.

Bit of advice...don't...its torture...De Sade is to be avoided at all costs no matter how perverted you are....However the ruthlessness required can be found in the 48 laws of power which if you look at those 'future leaders' graduates can be seen in full swing

 

https://www.shortform.com/blog/what-are-the-48-laws-of-power/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Martin1234 said:

I've had covid this week. Positive on Sunday.

 

I had a runny nose for one day, and then a sore throat for a few days. I'm fine now.

 

It wasn't anywhere near close to man flu. I work from home and didn't even need a day off. Hard to think they are vaccinating the whole population against a few days worth of sore throat.

 

Technically I have better protection now than all those triple jabbers 😆

 

 

You got tested?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 year old video from Serpentza on China's 1st 2nd 3rd tier cities...This was pre convid obviously but its quite illustrative of what i believe the 2030 plan to be indicative of and a foretelling of whats to come in the west sooner rather than later

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...