Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Gatekeeper Guru Update

Jaggi Vasudev aka the Sadhguru belongs to the Deepstate like Tenzin Gyatso aka the Dalai Lama, Jorge Mario Bergoglio aka the White Pope, Eckhart Tolle, the feminist Michael Robinson Obama friend - Veit Lindau and many other gatekeeper gurus.
They are all Pro Mask, Pro Test, Pro Vaccination.

In the video:
"Actually, there's only one problem, we're nice, but we're too many.
Why don't we make a plan to reduce the world's population to 4.5 billion people? ... When you and I disappear, this planet will flourish!" - Sadhguru
 

 

 

Yeah, far too many.....The entire population of the earth can fit comfortably into Texas.

Pricks.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Tell you what is frightening.....My wife and I (both 72, untested and unjabbed) have had to make a pact to each other that should one of us need an ambulance it won't be called.

No way are either of us going near the covid death camps.

As for the staff of what were once hospitals, how the hell do they sleep at night?

Even more importantly, how were the vermin perpetrating this giant hoax/genocide able to brainwash them so intensely?

 

I'm with you Ziggy, I decided that I can die at home or where I fall without the help of a hospital/death camp. It will happen and if you think they're going to help make it any more pleasant then you're deluded.

Edited by Trufflepig
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Tell you what is frightening.....My wife and I (both 72, untested and unjabbed) have had to make a pact to each other that should one of us need an ambulance it won't be called.

No way are either of us going near the covid death camps.

As for the staff of what were once hospitals, how the hell do they sleep at night?

Even more importantly, how were the vermin perpetrating this giant hoax/genocide able to brainwash them so intensely?

 

A generation/society reared on smartphone use, social media addiction, shit TV and woke news 24/7 over the last 10-15 years. I felt this coming. You could see the change in people. The PTB just needed to bide their time and wait for their moment.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JABBED:

 

''I have a responsibility to lead by example and show my constituents that this vaccine is safe and effective''

Dem Senator Ben Ray Lujan Suffers Stroke At Age 49, Halting Dems' Slim Majority

Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Feb. 03, 2022

Democrats' slim majority in the Senate is currently in disarray after New Mexico Senator Ben Ray Lujan suffered a stroke at the age of 49.
Lujan was one of the first New Mexicans to receive the coronavirus vaccine.

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62857

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Former Newcastle United midfielder Cheick Tiote has died aged 30 after collapsing during training in China.

In his seven years at United the Ivory Coast player made over 150 appearances, including three last season.

He joined Chinese second-tier side Beijing Enterprises from Newcastle in February.

"It is with deep sadness I confirm that Cheick Tiote sadly passed away earlier today after collapsing in training," said spokesman Emanuele Palladino.

"We cannot say any more at the moment and we request that his family's privacy be respected at this difficult time. We ask for all your prayers."

Born in the Ivory Coast, Tiote was part of the Ivorian squad that won the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.

He began his professional career in Belgium with Anderlecht in 2005 before moving to Dutch side FC Twente, where he made 86 appearances and won the Eredivisie league title in the 2009-10 season under manager Steve McClaren.

Tiote, a defensive midfielder, then signed for Newcastle in 2010 for £3.5m.

In February 2011, he scored a memorable goal as Newcastle United came back from 4-0 down to draw with Arsenal in the Premier League.

He joined Beijing Enterprises Group FC for an undisclosed fee in February 2017.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

 

A generation/society reared on smartphone use, social media addiction, shit TV and woke news 24/7 over the last 10-15 years. I felt this coming. You could see the change in people. The PTB just needed to bide their time and wait for their moment.

These PTB must have really shit lives to spend so much time planning and to carry out this agenda when you think about it and if they kill us all off there won't be and lowlife scum around to make them look so superior. They will never be happy, the mindset is absolutely baffling.

 

Also the quote of too many people on the planet I've heard few people say and I find quite staggering.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Former Newcastle United midfielder Cheick Tiote has died aged 30 after collapsing during training in China.

In his seven years at United the Ivory Coast player made over 150 appearances, including three last season.

He joined Chinese second-tier side Beijing Enterprises from Newcastle in February.

"It is with deep sadness I confirm that Cheick Tiote sadly passed away earlier today after collapsing in training," said spokesman Emanuele Palladino.

"We cannot say any more at the moment and we request that his family's privacy be respected at this difficult time. We ask for all your prayers."

Born in the Ivory Coast, Tiote was part of the Ivorian squad that won the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.

He began his professional career in Belgium with Anderlecht in 2005 before moving to Dutch side FC Twente, where he made 86 appearances and won the Eredivisie league title in the 2009-10 season under manager Steve McClaren.

Tiote, a defensive midfielder, then signed for Newcastle in 2010 for £3.5m.

In February 2011, he scored a memorable goal as Newcastle United came back from 4-0 down to draw with Arsenal in the Premier League.

He joined Beijing Enterprises Group FC for an undisclosed fee in February 2017.

I have a feeling there will be a few more today...sad but true fact

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

Funny that just when Scotland makes it law for homes to have interlinked fire alarms, they want to cut the bottoms off classroom (fire) doors, which will help in feeding a fire with more oxygen and let flames & smoke to spread through a school.

 

also many of those doors will be antiques and made from slow grown hardwood which is virtually irreplaceable

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tommydickfingers said:

You don't need a license if you watch 'live' TV....but you are allowed to watch catch up TV ,not BBC iPlayer obviously,and you are allowed to stream stuff and watch dvds etc ...it's all on the BBC license website 

You just fill the form online and away you go ...

 

even if i wanted to i couldnae hack all the adverts. They hurt the brain and the spirit

 

2 hours ago, Tommydickfingers said:

I binned it off after I had to listen to radio one in works van all day and all I heard every 2 seconds was COVID ,NHS,stay safe etc...I felt brain washed/drained after a few hours

 

i prefer listening to podcasts. Not so easy in the works van though if you don't work alone! most radio is loud mouths spouting vacuous pish inbetween lame pop songs

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Soandso said:

In short fuck you and your high horse.

Big deal to got 7k post and part of a clique here. Sanctamonious c word

 

lol

 

tv really is the source of so many of the problems. If you think it is 'sanctimonious' to say that then you really aren't seeing the whole picture

 

Tv sold covid to the world. TV's their thing; they control it

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Former Newcastle United midfielder Cheick Tiote has died aged 30 after collapsing during training in China.

In his seven years at United the Ivory Coast player made over 150 appearances, including three last season.

He joined Chinese second-tier side Beijing Enterprises from Newcastle in February.

"It is with deep sadness I confirm that Cheick Tiote sadly passed away earlier today after collapsing in training," said spokesman Emanuele Palladino.

"We cannot say any more at the moment and we request that his family's privacy be respected at this difficult time. We ask for all your prayers."

Born in the Ivory Coast, Tiote was part of the Ivorian squad that won the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations.

He began his professional career in Belgium with Anderlecht in 2005 before moving to Dutch side FC Twente, where he made 86 appearances and won the Eredivisie league title in the 2009-10 season under manager Steve McClaren.

Tiote, a defensive midfielder, then signed for Newcastle in 2010 for £3.5m.

In February 2011, he scored a memorable goal as Newcastle United came back from 4-0 down to draw with Arsenal in the Premier League.

He joined Beijing Enterprises Group FC for an undisclosed fee in February 2017.

This is old mate. He died in 2017

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Sidlittle said:

This is old mate. He died in 2017

Yes please research thoroughly before posting what is effectively misinformation however well meaning as it just weakens and harms our stance as unfortunately this blokes tragic death has absolutely nothing to do with the poison jab and happened years ago. 

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, webtrekker said:

2022-02-05_10-30-21.jpg.26c763d0971785ff50e3b981faa68cc5.jpg

 

Posted on The Daily Sceptic (formerly Lockdown Sceptics).

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/02/05/should-we-welcome-the-johnny-come-latelies-to-the-sceptical-fold/

 

I'd love to hear all of your opinions on this interesting question.

 

Jeremy 'lord haw haw' vine is a propagandist of the first order and the only thing that arrogant prick should be welcomed to is the dock at the nuremburg 2.0 trials to answer for his crimes against humanity and the british people

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Fuck me.....it IS  from 2017.

I apologise for posting it.

My mate sent me it.....I'm phoning the muppet now.

😡

Dunnerwurri Zigg

 

618 already and theres a home match at my local club today (im about 300 metres from the ground) reckon summat will crack off

 

Send your mate this link...he can then keep up to date

 

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

Yes please research thoroughly before posting what is effectively misinformation however well meaning as it just weakens and harms our stance as unfortunately this blokes tragic death has absolutely nothing to do with the poison jab and happened years ago. 

Watch that high horse don't buck and throw you violently to the ground

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

also many of those doors will be antiques and made from slow grown hardwood which is virtually irreplaceable

I used to work on rigs overseas and to prevent 'native' labour hiding and sleeping  in the shitboxes they used to cut the bottoms and the tops off the toilet doors...shit saloons we used to call em...Wonder if wee krankie knows some ex rig workers?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...