Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Tommydickfingers said:

I believe in 5g not sure about shedding...

I do know not one person at my work was off with COVID until second jab and like I say there was little to no of the stupid :rules' 

You still believe you caught it off triple vaxxed? Or you gonna switch back to 5G now. TBH it doesnt matter where you caught it to me, but I hope you weren't just sniffing for a argument.

Edited by Looney tune

33 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Another new variant!!!

CECoV

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10473377/Mystery-dog-illness-caused-spate-vomiting-diarrhoea-form-coronavirus.html

Presumably we'll soon have dog to human transmission and the Covidian Cultists will be howling at the moon.

They'll then demand another round of shots in exchange for a pat on the head, a tummy tickle and a dog chew.

If i get it will i be able to lick my own arsehole though...that is the question

• Like 2

New HIV super-strain is found in the Netherlands: Highly infectious variant makes people ill twice as quickly and has been spotted in at least 109 people

• VB variant has infected 109 people, the majority of whom are in the Netherlands
  • The strain damages the immune system twice as fast as other variants of virus 
  • Treatment leads to survival rate similar to those infected with other strains

A new super-mutant HIV strain that makes infected individuals ill twice as fast as current versions of the virus has been detected in the Netherlands.

The new mutant — called the VB variant — has infected at least 109 people, according to a study by Oxford University.

The strain damages the immune system and weakens a person's ability to fight everyday infections and disease faster than previous versions of the virus.

It means those who catch this strain could develop AIDS more quickly.

The VB variant also has a viral load between 3.5 and 5.5 times higher than the current strain, meaning infected people are more likely to transmit the virus to others.

However, after starting treatment, those with the variant have a similar immune system recovery and survival rate to those infected with other HIV strains.

But the researchers warned the rapid health decline after catching VB means early detection and treatment is 'critical'.

Britons are advised to get tested for HIV and other STIs at least one a year, while men who have sex with men are advised to get tested every three months.

More than 100,000 Britons and 1million Americans are thought to be living with HIV. 

Full link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10473495/New-HIV-strain-Netherlands-Highly-infectious-variant-makes-people-ill-twice-quick.html

Triggered by the jab maybe, I remember a while back it was reported jabbed people in Australia were showing H.I.V Positive. And Dr Faust was involved with H.I.V back in the eighties. The plot thickens. 

Edited by Number6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Number6 said:

New HIV super-strain is found in the Netherlands: Highly infectious variant makes people ill twice as quickly and has been spotted in at least 109 people

• VB variant has infected 109 people, the majority of whom are in the Netherlands

A new super-mutant HIV strain that makes infected individuals ill twice as fast as current versions of the virus has been detected in the Netherlands.

The new mutant — called the VB variant — has infected at least 109 people, according to a study by Oxford University.

The strain damages the immune system and weakens a person's ability to fight everyday infections and disease faster than previous versions of the virus.

The VB variant also has a viral load between 3.5 and 5.5 times higher than the current strain, meaning infected people are more likely to transmit the virus to others.

However, after starting treatment, those with the variant have a similar immune system recovery and survival rate to those infected with other HIV strains.

But the researchers warned the rapid health decline after catching VB means early detection and treatment is 'critical'.

Britons are advised to get tested for HIV and other STIs at least one a year, while men who have sex with men are advised to get tested every three months.

More than 100,000 Britons and 1million Americans are thought to be living with HIV. 

Full link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10473495/New-HIV-strain-Netherlands-Highly-infectious-variant-makes-people-ill-twice-quick.html

Triggered by the jab maybe, I remember a while back it was reported jabbed people in Australia were showing H.I.V Positive. And Dr Faust was involved in H.I.V back in the eighties. The plot thickens. 

I saw the words in bold and immediately thought about Fauci. What better way to hide the incoming pandemic of collapsing immune systems caused by the jabs?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Number6 said:

Triggered by the jab maybe, I remember a while back it was reported jabbed people in Australia were showing H.I.V Positive. And Dr Faust was involved in H.I.V back in the eighties. The plot thickens. 

Oh dear.....more bollocks.

How fucking predictable and tiresome. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Looney tune said:

You still believe you caught it off triple vaxxed? Or you gonna switch back to 5G now. TBH it doesnt matter where you caught it to me, but I hope you weren't just sniffing for a argument.

What I'm saying is it ain't 5g or shedding .... I'm saying he gimme flu after being vaxxed 3 times for COVID and a flu jab ...

You're the One picking a daft argument saying people are believing themselves into being  poorly .... Muppet

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

There was a doctor in the 20's, who's name escapes me, that used sound waves to cure everything. Popped you in this capsule, blasted you with sound waves depending on your ailment it would be adjusted to that particular thing accordingly. Of course the Rothschild's but paid to his invention and the technology supposedly never got out. 

I recommend anyone to search for different bodily areas for sound wave video's on YouTube, there's loads, stand in front of the speakers pointing at you, crank up the volume as loud as possible without breaking the speakers and soak yourself in the vibrations. I'm convinced it would improve whatever is going on. As Tesla said the key to the universe is electricity, magnetism and vibration. I don't believe he's wrong. 👍

royal rife....odd name stuck with me

music at 432hz does have a proper good effect

listening to bad music will really mess  up your vibe man

bad vibes, good vibes

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tommydickfingers said:

I believe in 5g not sure about shedding...

I do know not one person at my work was off with COVID until second jab and like I say there was little to no of the stupid :rules' 

Okay, believe 5G not shedding

34 minutes ago, Tommydickfingers said:

What I'm saying is it ain't 5g or shedding .... I'm saying he gimme flu after being vaxxed 3 times for COVID and a flu jab ...

You're the One picking a daft argument saying people are believing themselves into being  poorly .... Muppet

So you believe in shedding? If you got it off a vaxxed person that is shedding, if you just caught a cold or flu how would you know where it originated, why blame a vaxxed person for a seasonal bug that you would probably catch at that time of year.

2 hours ago, Tommydickfingers said:

Listen ... I know when Im poorly I didn't make it up.... My point was I am sure I caught it off someone triple vaxxed....

I didn't know he was poorly until I rang in work sick so maybe I'm telepathic too

I never said you was making it up. The point I was making with someone else was a hypothesis like the yawn being contagious. All I can say is I ain't had a cold for years and I've never had the flu. There is truth to the saying you can worry yourself sick, that's all I'm saying. If I miss understood you posts and you was simply saying you just caught a cold from a vaxxed person, you believe in 5G tho then that's fine I miss understood you. You don't need to call people muppets tho, otherwise what was the interest in you telling me you caught a cold? Hold the back pages for that bit of breaking news.

You never had said about the flu jab in the original post you added that to the later post.

Edited by Looney tune

38 minutes ago, Tommydickfingers said:

To be frank I got the theory after delving into native americans being struck down by flu's given to them by colonial powers taking them over. They had never experienced them before, even though all the different birds and animals they lived around should have given them due to birds migrating. I never said you had to believe it you can do what you like, I just put the theory out to someone else. However since thinking on those lines haven't got sick.

21 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

What's the betting Piers Corbyn will be in the audience????

Audience full of tards who comply to the mask even now, fucking unreal and the panel separated by pointless fucking screens too.

I haven't watched the first 5 channels since the middle of 2020, bit of a shock and BBC is full of cuckolds.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Tommydickfingers said:

The theory I was putting out was for the covid, flu. The multiple deaths have been vaccine related deaths, there not good for anyone. I wasn't saying all these deaths were due to thinking patterns, just the covid flu/cold. 

I'm not that signed up to 5G, America lately is switching it on which doesn't account for earlier in 2020, although It can probably be used for emf purposes on targeting individuals more likely.

Edited by Looney tune

Use the frequency of 7hz to combat all others, every other frequency is scared of seven... because seven ate nine...

But seriously if your that worried about frequencies attacking you then either build a Farraday Cage or wear a Tinfoil Hat.

Edited by Nemo

13 hours ago, jack121 said:

Yep. The married with children was the best, just don't make them like that anymore.

Got to disagree slightly, i did love Al's fat  jokes, a little politically incorrect - but funny.

Poor Ed O'Neill who played Al had a hard time finding work after that, everytime he went in for an audition they all used to burst out laughing at anything and everything he said, people were rolling about on the floor the minute  he entered the room.

Joins the ranks of mark hammil and carrie fisher who never found success again

Didnt he do that woke "comedy" called modern family.

In my opinion no way funny. 

27 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Use the frequency of 7hz to combat all others, every other frequency is scared of seven... because seven ate nine...

But seriously if your that worried about frequencies attacking you then either build a Farraday Cage or wear a Tinfoil Hat.

Hmmm yeah, I guess! Or I could just hang myself......now that would work

35 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Is it going out live or edited?

I haven't watched QT for the last couple of years when it used to be live but I would be surprised if that's still the case now as they will desperately want to cling on to controlling the narrative to all their jab worshipping sheep viewers. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

Look at this lovely photo, yum. 

See those white tentacle looking things, looks exactly a smaller version of what was found in those blood clots by the embalmer.

thats the slab of gherkin out of a McDonalds 99p cheeseburger

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

I haven't watched QT for the last couple of years when it used to be live but I would be surprised if that's still the case now as they will desperately want to cling on to controlling the narrative to all their jab worshipping sheep viewers. 

I was thinking about the time they stitched up Nick Griffin back in the day. The BBC are notorious for that sort of thing.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic