Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, coronaisdead said:

 Hey man, I was in the same boat as you.  Caught so called covid in 2021, it was a weird disease then.  Caught "it"  again and felt different symptoms but was weird as hell.  I would feel good one day bad the next and so forth.  Brain fog and fatigue were the strongest symptoms for the second bout.  As well as my tonsils being always inflamed.  Headaches were common too.  Overall a shitty feeling, but fatigue was debilitating.  But then I did some soul searching, and came to these conclusions:

 

-There is no virus, read Virus Mania or The Contagion Myth for a good start into this revelation.

 

-All these so called symptoms can be caused with changed in electric/emf field, read The Invisible Rainbow.  Coincides with 5G grid installation all over the planet.

 

-There can also be an unlimited number of factor contributing in general unwell being: toxins released in food, water, chemtrails, massive fear, etc,etc.

 

This is spiritual warfare my friend.  It is not a virus released in a lab, but it was deliberate.  It is a soul and mind virus trying to take all us out.  But we will withstand, God willing.  

 

 

It could be, its just weird how some don't ever get affected and others get it again and again.

A guy I know was recently  in hospital with pneumonia, the staff tested him every day to try and get the covid result they wanted,but each time negative result came back.

Another friend is like me & she gets it each time, she even had to quit her business as it was constantly making her ill being around vaccinated people...the whole thing is so damn weird.

Before 2020 I rarely got a cold, maybe once a year or even less, so little I can't remember, just that it was infrequent.

I would be at work surrounded by snotty people & remain untouched.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Just to clarify dude, this is the most she's tested herself. She's a dead head but not that dead just yet. 

 

I would consider that transmission is based on frequency. So as long as your frequency is balanced, the likelihood of catching anything is my minimised as you are keep your vibration high. Who knows. 🤷🏻

Well, if we go by the 5G EMF field theory, everyone has a different susceptibility to EMF waves.  But the difference in strength between 4G and 5G is exponentially higher.  So it is only normal people will be getting sick as ever as the body tries to deal with this shock.  Some people are more sensitive to it and some are more resistant.  But I also believe the mindset / frequency has to do a lot with it.  Catching "something" is probably more like an overload of toxins and bad frequencies your body is trying to get rid of and balance itself again. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

It could be, its just weird how some don't ever get affected and others get it again and again.

A guy I know was recently  in hospital with pneumonia, the staff tested him every day to try and get the covid result they wanted,but each time negative result came back.

Another friend is like me & she gets it each time, she even had to quit her business as it was constantly making her ill being around vaccinated people...the whole thing is so damn weird.

Before 2020 I rarely got a cold, maybe once a year or even less, so little I can't remember, just that it was infrequent.

I would be at work surrounded by snotty people & remain untouched.

 

 

 

 

I get it.  But our minds make conclusions sometimes based on deductions that are not correct.  I just ask you to keep an open mind.  Thats all we can do, try to put the pieces of the puzzle together one by one and not rush to oversimplified conclusions.  Believe me, If I read what I am writing a few years ago I would call myself a wacko loony.  But I guess it takes years to get over the programming. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, coronaisdead said:

Well, if we go by the 5G EMF field theory, everyone has a different susceptibility to EMF waves.  But the difference in strength between 4G and 5G is exponentially higher.  So it is only normal people will be getting sick as ever as the body tries to deal with this shock.  Some people are more sensitive to it and some are more resistant.  But I also believe the mindset / frequency has to do a lot with it.  Catching "something" is probably more like an overload of toxins and bad frequencies your body is trying to get rid of and balance itself again. 

It's all cymatics. If frequencies are running at particular hertz then depending on what the frequency is can have a positive or negative effect on you. Hence why music was always produced at 432hz, then they pumped it up in and around the 60's-70's to 440hz and the rest is history as they see. There's a video of Kanye West talking about the solfeggio scale and hidden 808 frequencies in all modern music that's causing us harm. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, coronaisdead said:

  I just ask you to keep an open mind.  Thats all we can do, try to put the pieces of the puzzle together one by one and not rush to oversimplified conclusions

 

I do and have.

Some were saying in 2021 different blood types get different effects, but that never seemed to be mentioned again.

other friends follow the terrain/germ theory stuff but still got sick, I just don't know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

It's all cymatics. If frequencies are running at particular hertz then depending on what the frequency is can have a positive or negative effect on you. Hence why music was always produced at 432hz, then they pumped it up in and around the 60's-70's to 440hz and the rest is history as they see. There's a video of Kanye West talking about the solfeggio scale and hidden 808 frequencies in all modern music that's causing us harm. 

Have to look into that, but you are right pretty much everything is frequecies/ energies.  I was listening to a very interesting podcast this morning on The Higherside Chats with Mitch the Orgone Donor you can listen to here:  https://www.thehighersidechats.com/mitch-the-orgone-donor-orgone-energy-devices-towerbusting-the-geoengineering-agenda/ .  Basically he talks about how all these satellites and EMF devices are like parasites taking the life energy away from the earth and bringing in death energy.  And he donates devices to be placed around these EMF towers to change the frequencies.  It is super interesting.  As far as Kayne West, I dont know what to think.  He made a song called Jesus Walks but then married a Kardashian, which is basically Satan's spawn hahahaha.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

 

I do and have.

Some were saying in 2021 different blood types get different effects, but that never seemed to be mentioned again.

other friends follow the terrain/germ theory stuff but still got sick, I just don't know.

Geting sick is normal, it is our only way to "detox".  So the more toxins, the more sick you get because there is more to detox.  When you look at it in this way, eveything seems so much simpler than virus and bacterial infections. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Looney tune said:

Each to there own. I think the only thing at play is peoples minds. You believe it's a true thing and have had 3 bouts of it. I think it's not and haven't had anything.

I hadn't had anything nor did I know anyone who'd had it. But like everyone else I got it in December. Shivering and a migraine for 3 days in bed. Must be coming from the vaxxed, the booster must have been the catalyst.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, coronaisdead said:

As far as Kayne West, I dont know what to think.  He made a song called Jesus Walks but then married a Kardashian, which is basically Satan's spawn hahahaha.

🤣 I'm not suggesting he's not a masonic, Satan worshipping shill, I just caught him revealing that's what happens or what has been happening in the music industry for a long time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

I don't know if its made up, my personal belief now is it is man made & released on purpose, not escaped from any lab.

 

Then it's the least effective bio-weapon ever produced, when you have to kill patients with ventilators or Midazolam, to simulate a pandemic.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Put me on ignore if you don't like me occasionally repeating "we aint seen nothing yet" or posting about certain fanatics *who cannot be named* saying/doing outrageous stuff when it comes to covid.

 

 

Heres the thing Skitzo.

 

They CAN be named . We already know who they are, courtesy of Icke and countless other researchers

 

And they aren't jewish.

 

They are the polar fukn opposite. They took every institution of Judaism and basically  inverted it?

 

And they are now spread across every faith. They are called Sabbatean Frankists. They are "christian" ( Blair and the Pope), Buddhist ( Usually the Dalia lama ),  Islamic ( the sheikhs of the Middle East ) et cetera.

 

Big peace to you too man.  You have posted a lot of really good information on this forum, which I totally respect.

I Just feel that the SF vibe needs to reverberate around here a little more, lest people get confused - in order that they know exactly who the enemy is here.

Edited by MarcusOmouse
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, coronaisdead said:

Have to look into that, but you are right pretty much everything is frequecies/ energies.  I was listening to a very interesting podcast this morning on The Higherside Chats with Mitch the Orgone Donor you can listen to here:  https://www.thehighersidechats.com/mitch-the-orgone-donor-orgone-energy-devices-towerbusting-the-geoengineering-agenda/ .  Basically he talks about how all these satellites and EMF devices are like parasites taking the life energy away from the earth and bringing in death energy.  And he donates devices to be placed around these EMF towers to change the frequencies.  It is super interesting.  As far as Kayne West, I dont know what to think.  He made a song called Jesus Walks but then married a Kardashian, which is basically Satan's spawn hahahaha.

 

ah but don't make it a bad thing. If you happened to know Akido you'd know that there is living energy as well as death energy running through us in our body and both are necessary. Of course, too much of either one is a problematic. It's all about balance and application. For example, someone like Trump who has too much energy.....and his wife is a taker...which is probably a good thing in this instance because it calms him down.

 

Anyway, as long as you know how these harmful energy can be neutralised then it's not a problem so let's not spread anymore fear than necessary.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

I was watching puppy video on reddit and then I see a unhidable/unblockable advert from the UK government urging pregnant women to get the jab. Still births and miscarriages through the roof and they still pushing it for pregnant mothers. 

 

image.png

I was listening to a podcast and this advert came on its absolutely horrific it's a lot worse than that written one....it had some made up figures about miscarriages or something ... I'm sure it's not hard to find 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

ah but don't make it a bad thing. If you happened to know Akido you'd know that there is living energy as well as death energy running through us in our body and both are necessary. Of course, too much of either one is a problematic. It's all about balance and application. For example, someone like Trump who has too much energy.....and his wife is a taker...which is probably a good thing in this instance because it calms him down.

 

Anyway, as long as you know how these harmful energy can be neutralised then it's not a problem so let's not spread anymore fear than necessary.

 

Makes sense, Yin and Yang.  Im honestly new to this energy thing but what the orgone guy was saying made a lot of sense.  Basically these 5G towers are sucking the positive life force away from the planet.  When he places his tower busters and other orgone devices sometimes water starts coming from the ground, it starts to rain, and wildlife flourishes.  I know it sounds wacky but intuitively I believe it is possible.  Its more as if the energy they are creating is artificial, grey, and souless.  While the natural energy of the earth is life giving, loving, and healing.  Please listen to the podcast to see what I was talking about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, metak88 said:

There is a link at the bottom of the page and IP address displayed instead of a URL. I don't know where it is linked to so not clicking on it.

 

I don't do Telegram either so can't watch it. Anyone's got a link for bitchute or u tube?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

ah but don't make it a bad thing. If you happened to know Akido you'd know that there is living energy as well as death energy running through us in our body and both are necessary. Of course, too much of either one is a problematic. It's all about balance and application. For example, someone like Trump who has too much energy.....and his wife is a taker...which is probably a good thing in this instance because it calms him down.

 

Anyway, as long as you know how these harmful energy can be neutralised then it's not a problem so let's not spread anymore fear than necessary.

Aikido isn't the only martial arts that works on chi. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Moon Monkey said:

I hadn't had anything nor did I know anyone who'd had it. But like everyone else I got it in December. Shivering and a migraine for 3 days in bed. Must be coming from the vaxxed, the booster must have been the catalyst.

 

The fella I share van with at work got booster week before Xmas to save Xmas so his elderly parents could come for dinner.... He spent Xmas day in bed with 'covid' .....

 

A few days later I got poorly and definitely caught it from him 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

Nothing to do with people getting smart,lawyering up tc...it's orders from the WEF mate...lockstep in unsion across Europe...they spent 2 years dodging anything joe public could rustle up

 

Make no mistake this has been ordered on high in preparation for the next phase

 

Do not become deluded and watch your back

 

They aint finished yet by a long chalk

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, coronaisdead said:

 

Makes sense, Yin and Yang.  Im honestly new to this energy thing but what the orgone guy was saying made a lot of sense.  Basically these 5G towers are sucking the positive life force away from the planet.  When he places his tower busters and other orgone devices sometimes water starts coming from the ground, it starts to rain, and wildlife flourishes.  I know it sounds wacky but intuitively I believe it is possible.  Its more as if the energy they are creating is artificial, grey, and souless.  While the natural energy of the earth is life giving, loving, and healing.  Please listen to the podcast to see what I was talking about.

 

In a simplistic term, They emits 60Hz and if you add 70Hz, 60Hz is no longer 60Hz but something else.

It's easy to mess up their plan.

 

New World Disorder..... 😁

main-qimg-c9639e6d0cd22dfbfe01e50e17c0c5

 

As for their energy being grey, artifical vs natural loving energy, you are correct. This was explained in Dr Ibrahim Karim's lecture. Artificial energy like EMF, wifi contains vertical energy as well as horizontal. The vertical energy is the harmful ray. Nature likes of trees eats the vertical energy and produces horizontal energy hence if you stand by a tree you'd start to feel better. See, there is science! This is why they want to reduce trees. Makes sense?

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Aikido isn't the only martial arts that works on chi. 

 

True but I happened to watch a video last night hence I quoted Aikido.

Pretty impressive how easily you can make an opponent like a jelly fish. Of course, this can be used on the mind level as well hehehe. 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

ah but don't make it a bad thing. If you happened to know Akido you'd know that there is living energy as well as death energy running through us in our body and both are necessary. Of course, too much of either one is a problematic. It's all about balance and application. For example, someone like Trump who has too much energy.....and his wife is a taker...which is probably a good thing in this instance because it calms him down.

 

Anyway, as long as you know how these harmful energy can be neutralised then it's not a problem so let's not spread anymore fear than necessary.

 

Sorry for dragging this off topic - or is it ? - given that this all relates, albeit tangentially  to the corrolli- virus scam.

I heard the same interview , which I posted in the recommended reading, viewing and audio thread - (The higherside chats are fantastic , for anyone who isn't familiar with them.)

 

When I hear the name Willhelm Reich these days,  this song always comes into my head....

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...