Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, zArk said:

IMG-20220202-WA0003.jpg.61153d1addfd899ce435d426b02416d8.jpg

Thank you for that zArk...absolutely sickening.....and this is going to continue happening all year...and next year...and the year after....the crowd 'sickness' at sporting events...the publicity campaigns to try to 'normalise'  myocarditis and other heart problems in fuckin children...it's breaking my bastard heart....its graduated it's planned and its happening

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, LongTimeComing said:

From sky News

 

Vaccine hesitancy linked to childhood trauma

A reluctance or refusal to have a COVID vaccine could be linked to childhood trauma, new research suggests.

People who suffer in childhood are also least likely to trust NHS information, wear masks during the pandemic or follow the rules, a team of experts found.

The results of a survey of 2,285 people found the more trauma people had experienced in childhood, the more likely they were to mistrust NHS COVID-19 information. 

Adverse childhood experiences included in the study that could impact vaccine hesitancy include: physical, verbal, and sexual abuse; parental separation; exposure to domestic violence; living with a household member with mental illness; alcohol and/or drug misuse; or a family member in prison.

 

 

Now I know for sure that I suffered no Childhood Trauma.

Horseshit...my favourite is that if someone calls me an 'ati vaxxer' or vaccine hesitant i simply ask them if hey have had the rabies vaccine or the yellow fever vaccine...i have and a shed load of others cos i've worked in some shitholes in the world....childhood trauma?....i had my fair share of that n'orl...they started locking me up when i was 15 and theres some horrible shit long before that.....i think in modern parlance its called Gaslighting

More absolute bollocks from Sly news

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Thank you for that zArk...absolutely sickening.....and this is going to continue happening all year...and next year...and the year after....the crowd 'sickness' at sporting events...the publicity campaigns to try to 'normalise'  myocarditis and other heart problems in fuckin children...it's breaking my bastard heart....its graduated it's planned and its happening

sherri tenpenny spoke about the horrors of cot death and sudden infant death

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, zArk said:

regarding the uk cabinet, they are onboard of course as SAGE and NERVTag continue without competition.

And lets not forget Sage and the myriad sub committes

 

The most heinous bunch of c88ts ever assembled

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/scientific-advisory-group-for-emergencies-sage-coronavirus-covid-19-response-membership/list-of-participants-of-sage-and-related-sub-groups

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

The other day Pervo smeared the truckers as a bunch of racists and abusers who hate veterans and steal from the homeless, a few days (or week) before that they were misogynists (and also racists.) Now they're also anti-black, homophobic, transphobic anti-semites who are scared of muslims.

 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe he's gone "all in" with the Marxist latest favourite catch-all, 'Whyt Supreme Pizza' boogieman yet?!

 

I suppose that's not "inclusive" enough. Intersectionality, baby!

 

 

He's the literal meme at this stage.

How embarrassing. lol

I know psychopaths have no empathy, but I was pretty sure they felt pride/shame given their grandiose sense of self importance haha

 

image.png.5224d430b81827118ba56ec29a743f80.png

image.png.b6051dde8edcc17cb2752462384aa70e.png

image.jpeg.53abc953cf45454dbb58f69f4030ee16.jpegJustin Trudeau Sent A Truly Gorgeous Gift To A Young Victim Of Homophobia

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

NZ: St Johns have their released call out data for 2021.

36% increase in mental health incidents and suicide attempts, involving children under 14!!

Since 2019, the numbers are up by 77%.

 

image.png.b211e6311acc8d3975c9796700ec4ae4.png

 

 

1437047820_Screenshot2022-02-03013402.jpg.7ee291d0906836f530d0f18199c59b8d.jpg

 

What could have caused such a large increase in 2021 of chest pain, heart problems, breathing problems, eye problems and allergic reactions? 🤔

 

Not too sure what the choking is all about but heat/cold exposure would be poverty induced (elderly saving money by not putting the heater on)

 

Increase in Stabbing/gunshots - goes with the media reports of horrendous increase in violent crimes (for NZ standards)

 

Huge debt, Third highest inflation in the OCED, 6% unemployment and rising.

 

St Cindy has destroyed this country.

 

And just to stick a hot poker in the eye; Tourism NZ is using our tax money to advertise that NZ is open for tourist business! Even though we're closed and kiwis trying to get home have to go into a lottery and have a 12% chance of getting a quarantine spot! Imagine how they feel when those banners come across their FB page of google search as they're looking up flights!

 

Overseas New Zealanders who are desperate to come home have rightly felt bemused and confused when Facebook shows them an advertisement for the country they long to come back to but can’t.

One ad reads: “Most people expect New Zealand to be all about beautiful scenery, incredible beaches, amazing wine and maybe the odd hobbit here and there. But it’s the kindness of this place that’ll really stay with you!”

https://thebfd.co.nz/2022/02/02/tourism-nz-advertising-a-locked-door/

 

No one shall be exempt from the Govts contempt and mockery.

5G, consistent wearing fucking masks, lack of D2 from the Sun, lack of fresh air, lack of prebiotics. Considering how far we went always from natural living in last 2 years these numbers are very small... I would expect much worse outcome... :(

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seeing this list doing the rounds on telegram, not sure if accurate. 

 

The following countries announced the cancellation of all quarantine procedures, Corona tests, and compulsory vaccination, and considering Corona just a seasonal flu:

 1) Turkey 🇹🇷
 2) Brazil 🇧🇷
 3) Britain 🇬🇧
 4) Sweden 🇸🇪
 5) Spain 🇪🇸
 6) Czech Republic 🇨🇿
 7) Mexico 🇲🇽
 8) El Salvador 🇸🇻
 9) Japan 🇯🇵
 10) Singapore 🇸🇬

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, alexa said:

Canada’s Freedom Convoy is continuing to shut down the country’s border crossing to the USA.  Truckers say they are not going home until the vaccine mandate is rescinded. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police have moved officers and equipment to the scene.  The RCMP said it is prepared to tow away the trucks.  A showdown may be brewing.

 

https://www.trunews.com/stream/mandate-showdown-rcmp-prepare-to-tow-away-convoy-trucks

 

 

Towing companies refusing to assist the RCMP in moving trucks.... 😄

 

 

https://tnn-online.com/alberta-towing-companies-reject-requests-to-supply-trucks-to-rcmp/?fbclid=IwAR2WfhvFJ1jfjBvrBG8CTu7K-WA2GiNlloFK1tdKgi1l1TujvQUCBw38OE0

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

Still illegal to forcibly jab you with an experimental drug that has no safety, they can bring all the mandates they want.

Indeed mate. But....they will wait until the jab has been licensed and approved (which it will be) in 2023/4 before they start with this..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, skitzorat said:

The other day Pervo smeared the truckers as a bunch of racists and abusers who hate veterans and steal from the homeless, a few days (or week) before that they were misogynists (and also racists.) Now they're also anti-black, homophobic, transphobic anti-semites who are scared of muslims.

 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe he's gone "all in" with the Marxist latest favourite catch-all, 'Whyt Supreme Pizza' boogieman yet?!

 

I suppose that's not "inclusive" enough. Intersectionality, baby!

 

 

He's the literal meme at this stage.

How embarrassing. lol

I know psychopaths have no empathy, but I was pretty sure they felt pride/shame given their grandiose sense of self importance haha

 

image.png.5224d430b81827118ba56ec29a743f80.png

image.png.b6051dde8edcc17cb2752462384aa70e.png

 

 

FFS hard-leftists just can't cope with Joe (a Democrat) allowing free range of ideas to be discussed. Allowing being the operative term. Fvcking authoritarians.

 

Nikole Hannah-Jones, founder of the anti-American New York Times funded/promoted "1619 Project" (literally trying to rewrite the founding of the United States from the Declaration of Independence in 1776 to 1619 when the first ship carrying 20+ black slaves arrived in the colony of Virginia, apparently, and putting black people at the very centre of American history)

  "aims to reframe the country's history by placing the consequences of slavery and the contributions of Black Americans at the very center of the United States' national narrative." 

 

...pulled their usual schtick claiming Rogan peddled “racist tropes”

 

.......because of course she did.

 

 

Always Kol-aid coloured hair with these types, too...

 

[but I must keep my pattern noticing to myself!]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, alexa said:

Canada’s Freedom Convoy is continuing to shut down the country’s border crossing to the USA.  Truckers say they are not going home until the vaccine mandate is rescinded. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police have moved officers and equipment to the scene.  The RCMP said it is prepared to tow away the trucks.  A showdown may be brewing.

 

https://www.trunews.com/stream/mandate-showdown-rcmp-prepare-to-tow-away-convoy-trucks

I was told from someone across the pond that the Canadian truckers at the Alberta Montana border have been surrounded by a SWAT team. I couldn't verify the information so taking with a pinch of salt for the time being......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

Seeing this list doing the rounds on telegram, not sure if accurate. 

 

The following countries announced the cancellation of all quarantine procedures, Corona tests, and compulsory vaccination, and considering Corona just a seasonal flu:

 1) Turkey 🇹🇷
 2) Brazil 🇧🇷
 3) Britain 🇬🇧
 4) Sweden 🇸🇪
 5) Spain 🇪🇸
 6) Czech Republic 🇨🇿
 7) Mexico 🇲🇽
 8) El Salvador 🇸🇻
 9) Japan 🇯🇵
 10) Singapore 🇸🇬

Does Spain still has masks? They were quite insane with these mandates... I fucking need to go somewhere with temperature above 20... And Sun... God help...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I was told from someone across the pond that the Canadian truckers at the Alberta Montana border have been surrounded by a SWAT team. I couldn't verify the information so taking with a pinch of salt for the time being......

 

At this moment in time I can believe it, I reckon things are going to get real ugly. As Trudeau falsely claimed, that the truckers were getting violent, It wouldn't surprise me if a couple of false flags were on the table, to blame on the truckers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

At this moment in time I can believe it, I reckon things are going to get real ugly. As Trudeau falsely claimed, that the truckers were getting violent, It wouldn't surprise me if a couple of false flags were on the table, to blame on the truckers.

Found some more info here, but not sure about the source.....seems couple days old though....

 

https://www.rebelnews.com/truckers_vow_to_remain_at_canada_us_border_blockade

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Boy George shrilling the jab

 

 

This Boy George?

 

"In April 2007, Auden Carlsen was chained, beaten and threatened with a sex toy at George's flat in Shoreditch, East London, where he had gone to model for a photo shoot.

Audun, who was aged 28 at the time, fled the property in his underpants and called police at 6.30am from a nearby newsagency" 

 

George was jailed in 2009 for 15 months after being found guilty of assault and false imprisonment.

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, coronaisdead said:

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know, all the double vaxxed and boosted are getting sick now.  Including my sister and staff.  Unfuckenbelievable. 

I'm sick too and not jabbed - pray for me 🤣 Just kidding... It's already over week. Probably long covid... 😂

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

This Boy George?

 

"In April 2007, Auden Carlsen was chained, beaten and threatened with a sex toy at George's flat in Shoreditch, East London, where he had gone to model for a photo shoot.

Audun, who was aged 28 at the time, fled the property in his underpants and called police at 6.30am from a nearby newsagency" 

 

George was jailed in 2009 for 15 months after being found guilty of assault and false imprisonment.

He also had his own needle fixation and ended up in a rehab in Ashby De La Zouch....so i think he needs t shut his fucin head

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Does Spain still has masks? They were quite insane with these mandates... I fucking need to go somewhere with temperature above 20... And Sun... God help...

 

Better go before they block out the sun... 🤪

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, coronaisdead said:

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know, all the double vaxxed and boosted are getting sick now.  Including my sister and staff.  Unfuckenbelievable. 

 

6 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I'm sick too and not jabbed - pray for me 🤣 Just kidding... It's already over week. Probably long covid... 😂

 

Low vitamin D/sunlight levels kicking in and gas prices going up again. I'm sure they'll engineer some Baltic/Siberian weather for the next couple of months.

 

I have an almanac book that says mild in early Feb is likely much colder to come (not HAARP related I know).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Trufflepig said:

I have an almanac book that says mild in early Feb is likely much colder to come (not HAARP related I know

To be fair I think we've been having relatively mild winters since around 2010-2011. Not saying that means much either, but it certainly doesn't seem to have had much impact on summers. Lockdown 2020 being one of them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

This Boy George?

 

"In April 2007, Auden Carlsen was chained, beaten and threatened with a sex toy at George's flat in Shoreditch, East London, where he had gone to model for a photo shoot.

Audun, who was aged 28 at the time, fled the property in his underpants and called police at 6.30am from a nearby newsagency" 

 

George was jailed in 2009 for 15 months after being found guilty of assault and false imprisonment.

Do you really want to hurt me, indeed.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...