Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Afternoon all. 

They may have dropped the mandate for NHS workers in the UK but they are working on a flanking manuever which will allow mandatory jabbing of anyone and everyone in the UK. They failed to get through the front door so they are going round the back. They are using their new 'Human rights act Reform' to enable this. It's bad news for us all in the UK if this goes through. They can use this to force medication on you or enter your home for 'the greater good' This fight ain't over at all.

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/human-rights-act-reform-a-modern-bill-of-rights

 

 

 

 

 

 

FKRohDjWQAsw2Sj.jpg

 

They'd  better bring a body bag when they come to my place....it's the only way they get me.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

The Hershey Company has begun firing office workers who did not get vaccinated against COVID-19. On the way out the door, Hershey is asking employees to sign a nine-page confidentiality and release agreement that would remove their rights to sue the company or talk about their experience.

 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/hershey-fires-unvaccinated-employees_4240297.html

Edited by SimonTV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

Italy teacher sets himself on fire in protest vaccine mandates and losing his career. 

Where did you get the quote from? Not saying it’s wrong but my lady’s going through different Italian newspapers, local sites etc and they are all so far saying it’s to do with depression from his fathers death. Doesn’t mention losing job because unvaxxed.  On laC news online it says he had super green pass 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fed Votes to Leave Interest Rates Unchanged, Suggests 'Progress On Vaccinations' Will Reduce Record Inflation

 

They said rate hikes are coming soon and vaccinations will reduce inflation.

 

From The Federal Reserve:

Indicators of economic activity and employment have continued to strengthen. The sectors most adversely affected by the pandemic have improved in recent months but are being affected by the recent sharp rise in COVID-19 cases. Job gains have been solid in recent months, and the unemployment rate has declined substantially. Supply and demand imbalances related to the pandemic and the reopening of the economy have continued to contribute to elevated levels of inflation. Overall financial conditions remain accommodative, in part reflecting policy measures to support the economy and the flow of credit to U.S. households and businesses.

The path of the economy continues to depend on the course of the virus. Progress on vaccinations and an easing of supply constraints are expected to support continued gains in economic activity and employment as well as a reduction in inflation. Risks to the economic outlook remain, including from new variants of the virus.

Maybe if hyperinflation kicks in they'll try to blame the unvaccinated!

 

There ain't no breaks on this train.

 

How long are they going to use this "vaccination rate" to equate to the economy?! 

It's laughable at this point.

 

Reminds me of when the Sniffer-in-Chief said getting vaxd will save you from hurricanes.

(yes, I know he didn't exactly say that! lol)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

And he was THIRTY THREE.

Nothing to do with vaccination. Confirmed on multiple Italian sites msm and not msm. To do with depression. He was fully vaxxed and passportedcup

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

Italy teacher sets himself on fire in protest vaccine mandates and losing his career. 

 

He's dead now apparently.

 

Self-immolation is so extreme, takes me back to the "Free Tibet" times in the 90s, it's happened twice in Victoria,AU over the past few months too.

Like that German man who killed himself and his family.

 

They're doing this on purpose.

They want us dead.

And the more pain, fear and chaos created as food for demons along the way, the better. It's a win, win.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Where did you get the quote from? Not saying it’s wrong but my lady’s going through different Italian newspapers, local sites etc and they are all so far saying it’s to do with depression from his fathers death. Doesn’t mention losing job because unvaxxed.  On laC news online it says he had super green pass 

 

Didn't they say that about the last one as well? 

 

Originally I saw the video on telegram. 

 

from vid max:

Quote


WARNING, DISTURBING: Teacher In Italy Sets Himself On Fire Over Vaccine Mandates
A 33-year-old teacher in Southern Italy is in critical condition after setting himself on fire to protest the country’s vaccine mandate, which orders all teachers to be fully vaccinated in order to work. The shocking incident occurred Monday in the city of Rende, Cosenza province.

In October 2021, a law was passed requiring all teachers and health workers in Italy to be either vaccinated or show a negative test before entering the workplace. However, new measures were put in place on January 10th which eliminated the option of showing a negative test to gain access to work and school.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Fed Votes to Leave Interest Rates Unchanged, Suggests 'Progress On Vaccinations' Will Reduce Record Inflation

 

They said rate hikes are coming soon and vaccinations will reduce inflation.

 

From The Federal Reserve:

Indicators of economic activity and employment have continued to strengthen. The sectors most adversely affected by the pandemic have improved in recent months but are being affected by the recent sharp rise in COVID-19 cases. Job gains have been solid in recent months, and the unemployment rate has declined substantially. Supply and demand imbalances related to the pandemic and the reopening of the economy have continued to contribute to elevated levels of inflation. Overall financial conditions remain accommodative, in part reflecting policy measures to support the economy and the flow of credit to U.S. households and businesses.

The path of the economy continues to depend on the course of the virus. Progress on vaccinations and an easing of supply constraints are expected to support continued gains in economic activity and employment as well as a reduction in inflation. Risks to the economic outlook remain, including from new variants of the virus.

Maybe if hyperinflation kicks in they'll try to blame the unvaccinated!

 

There ain't no breaks on this train.

 

How long are they going to use this "vaccination rate" to equate to the economy?! 

It's laughable at this point.

 

Reminds me of when the Sniffer-in-Chief said getting vaxd will save you from hurricanes.

(yes, I know he didn't exactly say that! lol)

 

 

 

 

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...

Iain Davis of In-This-Together joins us once again, this time to discuss his latest article, "Acceptance of and Commitment to Freedom." In this conversation, James and Iain move from an examination of the feelings of hope and despair that have been instilled in the population by the would-be social engineers to a conversation about how we can use behavioural psychology to reassert our power and regain our sovereignty.

ACCEPTANCE OF AND COMMITMENT TO FREEDOM - #SOLUTIONSWATCH - CORBETT REPORT 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/q5Lu9LktMcc6/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Afternoon all. 

They may have dropped the mandate for NHS workers in the UK but they are working on a flanking manuever which will allow mandatory jabbing of anyone and everyone in the UK. They failed to get through the front door so they are going round the back. They are using their new 'Human rights act Reform' to enable this. It's bad news for us all in the UK if this goes through. They can use this to force medication on you or enter your home for 'the greater good' This fight ain't over at all.

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/human-rights-act-reform-a-modern-bill-of-rights

 

 

 

 

 

 

FKRohDjWQAsw2Sj.jpg

I haven't looked closely into this, just scanned through some of it very quickly, but wanted to paste a couple of bits from page 56 of the document which is their summary, in particular the common law inclusions and a couple of bits about freedom of expression that (so far) seem not quite right:
image.png.1c798db9a65183864946d3897d091c8d.png

Maybe worth looking at this section a little closer

image.png

image.png

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

I haven't looked closely into this, just scanned through some of it very quickly, but wanted to paste a couple of bits from page 56 of the document which is their summary, in particular the common law inclusions and a couple of bits about freedom of expression that (so far) seem not quite right:
image.png.1c798db9a65183864946d3897d091c8d.png

Maybe worth looking at this section a little closer

image.png

image.png

Except the government's belief that journalists have an important role in our society is the problem. They're the virus and the media are the scourge of society. Damn these fuckers are intolerable. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/29/2022 at 11:00 PM, Macnamara said:

I don't know what you are basing that on because to me they both look like common purpose puppets of the cabal

 

I don't think it is helpful to cast every single political stooge, Common Purpose or not, as existing within a chain of command structure. With the likes of Justin Trudeau, Keir Starmer and Jacinda Ardern, I do imagine that it is somewhat akin to a chain of command structure. With BoJo, I imagine that he had limits to how far he was prepared to go. He also probably had some hefty support, from those with some clout, who can see the agenda and don't approve. This, of course, wouldn't make what he has already done acceptable though. I will also say again, that Whitty and Vallance did not look at all happy when leaving Downing Street one day, after a key meeting was held about Covid restrictions. No way was it acting.     

 

 

 

On 1/30/2022 at 12:19 AM, NG10 said:

Anyone else noticed Whitty and Vallance et Al have done a complete disappearing act in recent weeks? Still waiting for the four figure daily Covid deaths... After all, we are in January.

 

It's like they never existed, but the police state apparatus they helped set up, still lives on. It all needs to be completely dismantled, root and branch.

 

 

 

On 1/30/2022 at 12:22 AM, NG10 said:

Did Covid kill off ISIS? Disappeared from much of the news around the same time people were dropping in the streets of China. 

 

They were self-isolating in Tora Bora, but they are now 'officially' back.

 

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10460205/Four-ISIS-fighters-MISSING-Syrian-jailbreak.html

 

'Four hundred ISIS fighters are MISSING after Syrian jailbreak and 374 were slaughtered while trying to escape from jail that holds 3,500 fanatics including child soldiers known as 'Cubs of the Caliphate''

 

 

 

On 1/30/2022 at 10:43 AM, Saved said:

If you go on Molineux Mix forum you will see lots of people boasting of having the booster and not ONE dissenting voice against the lie that there ever was a pandemic. Regarding the stopping of games, I saw members being warned for just asking why there is such a prevalence in medical emergencies these days. The mods step in quickly as if just asking the question is really stating the obvious.

 

"We will have none of that talk on here. Take it elsewhere. That is somebody's son, somebody's mother"

 

You maybe don't fully appreciate how the PTB have sought to subvert ALL U.K. internet forums, with a certain level of traffic. Plus, of course, the smaller, 'problematic' forums too. They will have a playbook and it is a full time job for them. Obtaining moderator positions will be one of their primary goals.

 

 

 

On 1/30/2022 at 2:16 PM, SimonTV said:

 

 

This man has exposing this or that, literally 'just' as the tide turns, right down to a fine art. Hmm, who is it, exactly, that has been relentlessly fuelling Partygate? None other than the masonic mass media, of which he is clearly a willing part of. 

 

 

 

On 1/30/2022 at 6:52 PM, Bombadil said:

Man who needs an urgent transplant refuses to be vaccinated. Said he’d rather die free! This guy really has put his life on the line for freedom

 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-carolina-man-vaccine-kidney-transplant-denied-rather-die-free

 

He will probably live longer, as well as die free.

Edited by numnuts
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Except the government's belief that journalists have an important role in our society is the problem. They're the virus and the media are the scourge of society. Damn these fuckers are intolerable. 

A fair an impartial media that reports the facts, speaks truth to power, and shines a light in dark places is necessary. The media we have is controlled by the elite, reports hearsay and lies as facts, kowtows to power, and turns off all the lights so nobody can see the evil that is being done. Damn them indeed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/30/2022 at 11:02 PM, Number6 said:

U-turn on mandatory Covid vaccinations for NHS and social care workers

The change of approach reflects Downing Street's increasing focus on how the UK must "learn to live with Covid" as the surge of omicron cases fades.

 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/01/30/front-line-health-staff-no-longer-need-covid-vaccines/

 

We will see if this comes to pass, I hope so we need some positive energy in at the moment. So sick of all the negativity in the world. 

 

The U.K. needs to learn to live without Covid; not with Covid. This is only one step forward, but any positive development is good news.

 

 

 

On 1/30/2022 at 11:52 PM, DaleP said:

So can anyone claim to have intelligent? When receiving a degree or PhD?

 

I think that I could write a PHD, on that question alone.

 

 

 

On 1/31/2022 at 1:24 PM, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I once harboured thoughts about entering the world of academia until I saw for myself what a bunch of spiteful, petty, backstabbing egoists inhabited it. It was all about "me" and getting research money, and for good measure, ripping a colleague's work to shreds over cheese and wine.

 

I once saw two colleagues, who used to be good mates, turn against each other. One of them had me, a student in my final year, called before a complaints panel to give some testimony as well. I didn't have a clue about what was going on, or why, so I said as little as possible. I liked them both, but favoured neither of them. One of my most surreal experiences at university.

 

 

 

19 hours ago, campanar said:

Savage Jab-it backs down*. I had a feeling it was all a ruse and the unvaxed just had to hold their nerve. Well done to all those who refused the clot-shot.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/jan/31/ministers-plan-to-scrap-vaccine-mandate-for-nhs-staff-in-england

 

* for now, but we can't drop our guard, ever

 

We need all U.K. Covid restrictions to end now, especially regarding travel. 

 

 

 

12 hours ago, Nemo said:

When ever the common people get over the latest division and start to turn their sights upon the Elite then right on time comes another War. Ukraine was to be that war, the next great distraction.

 

We must not allow this phony war to derail us again. I've no doubt the West and Russia have been playing this game for the last century to keep their people's controlled and in fear, forwarding their global agenda.

 

As ever. And if the PTB felt forced to escalate the situation, with some serious fighting, then they would do so. 

 

 

 

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Afternoon all. They may have dropped the mandate for NHS workers in the UK but they are working on a flanking manuever which will allow mandatory jabbing of anyone and everyone in the UK. They failed to get through the front door so they are going round the back. They are using their new 'Human rights act Reform' to enable this. It's bad news for us all in the UK if this goes through. They can use this to force medication on you or enter your home for 'the greater good' This fight ain't over at all.

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/human-rights-act-reform-a-modern-bill-of-rights

 

FKRohDjWQAsw2Sj.jpg

 

Written by maniacs, for maniacs. They were pushing for this a few years ago, but had to back down. I will try to read it all myself, in the coming days, and I hope that everyone else tries to do the same.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Afternoon all. 

They may have dropped the mandate for NHS workers in the UK but they are working on a flanking manuever which will allow mandatory jabbing of anyone and everyone in the UK. They failed to get through the front door so they are going round the back. They are using their new 'Human rights act Reform' to enable this. It's bad news for us all in the UK if this goes through. They can use this to force medication on you or enter your home for 'the greater good' This fight ain't over at all.

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/human-rights-act-reform-a-modern-bill-of-rights

 

 

 

 

 

 

FKRohDjWQAsw2Sj.jpg

 

https://consult.justice.gov.uk/human-rights/human-rights-act-reform/consultation/

 

Not sure if the above link was posted before.

I see mark windows has covered this as well on sundays spreaker with which I concur, wish he'd drop that malcom character though!

 

As as datum we each first live under natural law where Individual, inalienable innate rights of self ownership and self determination cannot be subsumed by the state since logically the state is a subset construct of individuals.

 

Gov authority (communist groupthink) is a mindfuck in itself and a ridiculous subterfuge of logical thought.

 

All governments are communist by default.

whatever their colour.

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Where did you get the quote from? Not saying it’s wrong but my lady’s going through different Italian newspapers, local sites etc and they are all so far saying it’s to do with depression from his fathers death. Doesn’t mention losing job because unvaxxed.  On laC news online it says he had super green pass 

 

Vaxxed up are they, maybe that is the cause?   Post vaccine health problems or life changing injuries leading to suicide?  Vaccine induced suicidial tendencies? Or some freaky mind change/control?

 

On vaccine injuries, I met someone, by chance, on Monday at a local comune/council office in Italy and we got into conversation. He went straight into how bad his health was since he got the first jab, which he did not want to take, only getting it because of the mandate for workers of 50 years-old and above. He is now unable to work and was quite desperate about it. He said he was in pain, he felt something had been inserted into his arm and felt like exploding.  I called a friend of mine who is a pharmacist, who is aware of the scamdemic, I passed the phone to him and my friend spoke to him for ten minutes about what to take to help clean out his system and to get a blood test to see if he has blood colagulation.

 

Another person passed by my house last week and again I got into a chance conversation, which led, after a while, to the lady telling me that two of her friends, working as care workers for the elderly, one ending up in a wheelchair and another on crutches after taking the jab! Another 2 of her friends had died after the vax!

 

About 4 months ago a chap I know, came into the bar at night with sunglasses on.  He took his sunglasses off and his right eye was three-quarters shut. He recounted that his sight had been badly affected with double vision at first and the eye lid drooping had started a little while later, after the second jab.  Fortunately, his vision has returned to normal and a very near normal right eye.

 

A neighbouring couple, in their 30s, had a baby that was still born with deformities. The wife had been jabbed during pregnancy. I saw the husband walking the streets alone looking absloutley shattered.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Iain Davis of In-This-Together joins us once again, this time to discuss his latest article, "Acceptance of and Commitment to Freedom." In this conversation, James and Iain move from an examination of the feelings of hope and despair that have been instilled in the population by the would-be social engineers to a conversation about how we can use behavioural psychology to reassert our power and regain our sovereignty.

ACCEPTANCE OF AND COMMITMENT TO FREEDOM - #SOLUTIONSWATCH - CORBETT REPORT 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/q5Lu9LktMcc6/

 

 

Just watched this and it's a very good explanation and solution of what we've all gone through. 

 

For example, the 'nudge unit' at work:

 

Comirnaty: an amalgamation of 'community' and 'MRNA'.

 

'We are all in this together'. 

 

Little influences or nudges to swing behaviour of the populous dictated by SPI-B, et al.

 

Example given, an alcoholic needs to go and buy their alcohol and to do this they would need to put on their shoes, walk to the shop, spend money, buy alcohol. Each one of those decisions can be broken down to 'Is this good for me or bad for me?'

 

Likewise, in the current climate, 'Should I pay by contactless or use cash?' There's the nudge. Of course TPTB want to get rid of cash to get everyone onto a digital currency and combined social credit score system. 'Cash is infected. Don't use cash.' 

 

Breakdown the elements of your actions and decide whether each action is a move towards or away from tyranny.

 

Good stuff. Worth a watch.

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...