Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

When ever the common people get over the latest division and start to turn their sights upon the Elite then right on time comes another War. Ukraine was to be that war, the next great distraction.

We must not allow this phony war to derail us again. I've no doubt the West and Russia have been playing this game for the last century to keep their people's controlled and in fear, forwarding their global agenda.

For globalists their are no Nations nor Patriotism past their bloodlines and ancient global agenda. Ordained by God, of course.

After all, who fights and dies in these Wars. Not the Government's that's for sure. Who then pays for these Wars, the survivors and who suffers the psychological trauma, past on then for generations.

Come then, a working class world revolution.

Ps. Be so cool if those Truckers where Transformers.

Edited by Nemo

5 hours ago, Shake said:

Slightly off topic but I used to think Courtney love killed Cobain...I am convinced it was ghrol. 

I can't find the clip since yootoob does censorship but it's ghroal speaking about the satan juice and only those who took the jags are allowed to see their shows.

I apologise to Courtney love. 

i wouldn't doubt she was involved, her family appear to be 'connected' if you know what I mean.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Screenshot_20220131-095425_Telegram.jpg.28546763cef2959365ceb0e736570ed8.jpg

Post-op tranny Jacinda Hardon has got a bigger cock than justin anyday, but we'll never know the full truth, the frightened fuck has gone into hiding when he saw the truckers coming for him, now he's hiding under the bed playing with his vagina with one hand and sucking his thumb with the other: Justin crying like a little girl: " Please save me klaus schwab, i'm getting fucked everywhere  go. "

Edited by jack121
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I'll just leave this here....

Soon as i heard World health organisation i gave a tired sigh. So Remdisivier fucks you up, is there anything that comes out of the pharmaceutical industry that does not fuck you up?

Answers on the back of a postage stamp please.

• Thanks 1

Not only has Trudeau gone into hiding (aka hiding from the mob) Adern is also self isolating (hiding from our NZ Waitangi Day on Feb 6), having 'selflessly' sacrificed her wedding.

Look at the good she does.

Also, what an endorsement for their magical "vaccines"

Jacinda Ardern isolating after becoming close contact of Covid case

11:27 pm on 29 January 2022 

Prime minister Jacinda Ardern is self-isolating after being deemed a close contact of a positive Covid case

She was on the same flight - NZ8273 from Kerikeri to Auckland - as an infected person last Saturday.

Governor-General Dame Cindy Kiro was also on the flight and is isolating.

Both were in Northland undertaking advance filming at the Waitangi Treaty Grounds for the Waitangi Day broadcast.

The prime minister is asymptomatic and is feeling well, her office said.

In line with Ministry of Health advice she will be tested immediately tomorrow and will isolate until Tuesday, a press statement said.

She is fully vaccinated and received a booster shot on 17 January.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/460498/jacinda-ardern-isolating-after-becoming-close-contact-of-covid-case

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Not only has Trudeau gone into hiding (aka hiding from the mob) Adern is also self isolating (hiding from our NZ Waitangi Day on Feb 6), having 'selflessly' sacrificed her wedding.

Prime minister Jacinda Ardern is self-isolating after being deemed a close contact of a positive Covid case

She was on the same flight - NZ8273 from Kerikeri to Auckland - as an infected person last Saturday.

Both were in Northland undertaking advance filming at the Waitangi Treaty Grounds for the Waitangi Day broadcast.

In line with Ministry of Health advice she will be tested immediately tomorrow and will isolate until Tuesday, a press statement said.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/460498/jacinda-ardern-isolating-after-becoming-close-contact-of-covid-case

What was a positive cv case doing on a flight ??

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Good thing is though, we won't have to see her face for a while. But here's a reminder in case you forget: Enjoy your lunch:

horses.jpg.2c302df8806aa58c847e7833d3041e69.jpg

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Nip said:

What was a positive cv case doing on a flight ??

It doesn't have to make sense, Nip! lol

infact that could be the point at this stage:

The Covid narrative is insane and illogical…and maybe that’s no accident

Maybe forcing people to believe your lies, even after you admit you’re lying, is the purest form of power.

https://off-guardian.org/2021/12/29/the-covid-narrative-is-insane-and-illogical-and-maybe-thats-no-accident/

They can literally write whatever they want now and the sheeple lap it up as gospel.

Are you questioning The Sciencth™?!

How very dare you.

18 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Damage control, while still promoting the Covid pandemic narrative and the concern that unanswered questions give fuel to “antivaxxers” – tossers.

I’ve been watching the Africa Cup of Nations, with capacity crowds who don’t seem worried about a pandemic. I’ve not seen a “medical incident” yet, but African uptake of the vaccines has been negligible.

While WHO claim “racial disparity” the truth is, African nations have destroyed millions of vaccines. Only 7.5% of the population has been inoculated with experimental gene-editing poison.

https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/african-countries-throwing-away-covid-19-vaccines/#!

• Like 3

Teacher sets himself on fire this morning in front of the headquarters of the carabinieri barracks in Rende, in the province of Cosenza in Italy. The man reportedly suffered severe burns and was immediately rescued and transported to the Annunziata hospital. The trade union UIL and Italian netizens say he set himself on fire because he got suspended for being unvaccinated. This is very sad and the mandates must end!

Italy teacher sets himself on fire in protest vaccine mandates and losing his career. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Sad 2

Pharma Liability Shields Could Be at Risk if Fraud is Found, says Former Blackrock Investment Executive

If Pfizer and the FDA do not release the data on their clinical trials, former Blackrock & Hedge Fund Guru Edward Dowd says he is assuming fraud, and Fraud Eviscerates all Contracts, that’s case-law.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Pharma Liability Shields Could Be at Risk if Fraud is Found, says Former Blackrock Investment Executive

If Pfizer and the FDA do not release the data on their clinical trials, former Blackrock & Hedge Fund Guru Edward Dowd says he is assuming fraud, and Fraud Eviscerates all Contracts, that’s case-law.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 As if BlackRock and Vanguard aren't aware of this ongoing fraud, that's laughable. Ask your masters above, or re-read the memo they sent you Mr Dowd! 

2 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

That's a really good point - with the (so-called) 'leader' of New Zealand?     Smelling alot of horseshit here.

Yep, that'll be expected when she's involved.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic