Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 1/30/2022 at 7:09 PM, MarcusOmouse said:

Almost & billion souls.

Every last one unique.

Every last one a drop of infinite consciousness, with more power than we can ever comprehend, courtesy of false truths/ perceptions we inherit from birth.

Understand this and you're on your way.

We're seeing some of this happening right now.

Thats  the good news.

I’m trying 

and I get it 

7 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

what a pair of retards

They are so slow and off the pace of what is actually going on in the world that it is painful to watch. Its like listening to two kindergarten children they are that retarded

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

What a scumbag this bloke is, one can only hope that justice visits him. He's just another example of this new breed of pyschotic, gender blurring lunatics who have been quietly put into positions of power over the last few years, ready for this plandemic.

Savage Jab-it backs down*. I had a feeling it was all a ruse and the unvaxed just had to hold their nerve. Well done to all those who refused the clot-shot.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/jan/31/ministers-plan-to-scrap-vaccine-mandate-for-nhs-staff-in-england

* for now, but we can't drop our guard, ever

Edited by campanar
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

What a scumbag this bloke is, one can only hope that justice visits him. He's just another example of this new breed of pyschotic, gender blurring lunatics who have been quietly put into positions of power over the last few years, ready for this plandemic.

And he has the nerve to call the truckers & the Canadian people 'disgusting'.

Also they are placing nails on the road so that truckers can't get through.

image_2022-02-01_000113.png.15148df22b27345edf073b06be068582.png  

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Nemo said:

HERE COMES THE BULLSHIT

Boris Johnson’s government expected to announce a U-turn on mandatory Covid vaccinations for NHS and social care workers, according to reports.

Health secretary Sajid Javid has been facing pressure to scrap the requirement for health workers in England to be vaccinated by April amid fears it will lead to a major staffing crisis.

It comes as the number of unvaccinated staff in the NHS is likely to have been overstated due to data collection issues, The Independent has been told.

Around 77,000 healthcare workers have yet to receive a single Covid vaccine dose, according to the NHS.

However, sources and experts claim this figure includes vaccinated staff whose status has been incorrectly recorded in the national database.

It had to be.

16 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Dave Grohl has always been suss, I often wondered if his sacrifice was Cobain, as the Foo fighters became massive almost instantly, and shite not too long after.

Slightly off topic but I used to think Courtney love killed Cobain...I am convinced it was ghrol. 

I can't find the clip since yootoob does censorship but it's ghroal speaking about the satan juice and only those who took the jags are allowed to see their shows.

I apologise to Courtney love. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nemo said:

Boris Johnson’s government expected to announce a U-turn on mandatory Covid vaccinations for NHS and social care workers, according to reports.

Problem with this is that they've done so many U-turns....I don't know which way round it is this time...... lol

For example, yesterday a member have already posted this....today, I read on BBC  that they 'may' be thinking.... then I went out for a walk so anything could have happened inbetweens.....

8 hours ago, wingwang said:

** OFF TOPIC **

Ahhh, that video is bad timing! There was a squirrel that used to climb up four floors to my balcony and I'd feed him monkey nuts, he'd take them from my hand. Sometimes he would climb on me. We called him 'Cheeky Chops' because of his cockiness. Recently he stopped coming up and I wondered what had happened. It was only when a friend said that he saw a flattened squirrel on the road next to my house that I put two and two together. R.I.P Monsieur Cheeky Chops...

351982424_CheekyChops.jpg.1ad6358b10345ea03ecf0f124d3af9cc.jpg 

awww.. it's very sad.

He looks just like the one that used to climb up to my third floor. Once he found my flat he became a regular visitor.

He left a paw mark on the wall when I didn't realise he was around.

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

Problem with this is that they've done so many U-turns....I don't know which way round it is this time...... lol

For example, yesterday a member have already posted this....today, I read on BBC  that they 'may' be thinking.... then I went out for a walk so anything could have happened inbetweens.....

U-turn ? More like ..... lied

Screenshot_20210918-115544_kindlephoto-3799735324.png.2c8b86a974c3362458dde22cdd027866.png

Tax the Rich, I've had this one for a while...

If there is a world revolution, I wonder if we'll get awesome music out of it. They do say the revolution won't be televised, so...

Fucking Liberals, who knew these poor Fascists had to pretend to love Gays and Foreigners for so long, as they say, the end justifies the means...

Edited by Nemo

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic