Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

The worst in my experience is the science industry. Science is useful up to a point - it helps us understand and navigate relative reality (the matrix), but it knows nothing about absolute reality itself. Scientists don't understand this and science has become worse than any religious sect. 

I once harboured thoughts about entering the world of academia until I saw for myself what a bunch of spiteful, petty, backstabbing egoists inhabited it. It was all about "me" and getting research money, and for good measure, ripping a colleague's work to shreds over cheese and wine.

6 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

con man from the start,from the first public apperance....he is ordered to build up his reputation for the next step in seling the agenda or part of it, as something good 

IMO, a(nother) leader in the effort to create the corporatocracy

Edited by Nip

14 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I once harboured thoughts about entering the world of academia until I saw for myself what a bunch of spiteful, petty, backstabbing egoists inhabited it. It was all about "me" and getting research money, and for good measure, ripping a colleague's work to shreds over cheese and wine.

Good for you!

If you really wanna go down the rabbit hole, then it is science is a lie (well illusion might be a better word) is probably the biggest one.

Why?

Because the whole darn thing is based upon the wrong first principle. That matter was here first, then consciousness. Not hard to figure out for yourself that it is the inverse. So the whole of science is really built on a stack of cards (lie on top of a lie). .But I guess it had to be that way - in order to describe and create the matrix. This will be the ultimate "re-veiling" to enable folks to leave the matrix. Folks not yet there though......

But I should leave that for another thread.

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Capture.JPG

JABBED?

Unsurprising that there’s absolutely ZERO coverage of this in the local paper, which has so far been ferocious in its denouncement of anything that questions the covid narrative, whilst at the same time being overly supportive of the jab rollout and the covid narrative in general.

This is a stance that I’ve seen repeated across all titles in the UK owned by Newsquest, no doubt sweetened by some rather large donations in the form of “advertising” from UK Govt PLC.

Edited by HAARPING_On
additional info

Neil Young and Joni Mitchell: mental midgets

by Jon Rappoport

(To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)

COVID psychosis is a state of mind in which sufferers believe what doctors are telling them.

And what doctors are telling them justifies all the restrictions and mandates---and the need to censor and cancel those who ignore and disagree with the doctors.

Official doctors promoted by the government and major media are doing the gross forms of hypnosis; and lesser doctors are working the same street with modifications of the official messages.

Official doctors: “Vaccinate everybody. Give them as many boosters as necessary.”

Lesser doctors: “We shouldn’t vaccinate children. And no more than three booster for anyone.”

Mental midgets Neil Young and Joni Mitchell are pulling their music from Spotify, because Joe Rogan, whose Spotify podcast draws in 11 million people, criticizes the party line on COVID.

Free speech no longer means anything to Young and Mitchell. They’re tuned in nice and tight to the official doctors.

These two goofs have bought the whole enchilada.

And it’s a chance to stand out front and wave flags and urge their troops forward.

They’re actually urging the government forward. They’re on the side of big government and big corporations and especially drug companies and elite foundations and all sorts of petty little would-be fascists who want their day in the sun.

They’re civilian Fauci’s.

Celebs for repression.

One aspect of medical hypnosis is the phrase: THIS TIME IT’S DIFFERENT. As in: My God, it’s a pandemic, all bets are off.

Young and Mitchell actually believe all the horseshit being shoveled into their brains about the virus and the spread and the testing and the contact tracing and the quarantining and the lockdowns and the “safe and effective” vaccine---which add up to the absolute need for a State of Emergency and the need to wipe out anyone who doesn’t believe there is an emergency.

Because their basic educations were so thin to begin with, the Young-Mitchell duo have never been able to THINK about the fact that free speech is NEVER overridden, no matter what the current crisis might be. They never got that lesson in school. They’re idiots.

And as far as “the science” is concerned, they’re so dumb and incurious, they can’t even recognize the possibility that unofficial scientific FACTS might contradict official lies.

The two of them are regular dyed-in-the-wool knee-jerk liberals, acting as operatives for big government, because liberals (who’ve turned into weirdly shaped “radicals”) have taken over the machinery of the government. They own it. So whatever it wants, these two jokers want.

If back in the old days, Young and Mitchell whined and yakked and sang about freedom, that’s gone. That’s off the table. That was always a pretense. They don’t know what freedom is. They’re cherry-pickers. They take what they want from freedom and throw the rest in the garbage.

They can’t take the heat of competition and debate and strong opinion, so they just insist on canceling it. They’re chicken-shits.

No guts, no glory.

If they had a few active brain cells to rub together, they’d say, “We disagree with everything Joe Rogan says about COVID. We think he’s dead wrong. But because of a little thing called the First Amendment, the idea of censoring him or removing him from Spotify is grotesque…”

They can’t do it. They don’t have what it takes.

I wouldn’t pay a nickel to listen to their music on any platform. I wouldn’t listen to it if they paid me.

~~~

(The link to this article posted on my blog is here.)

(Follow me on Gab at @jonrappoport)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, screamingeagle said:

con man from the start,from the first public apperance....he is ordered to build up his reputation for the next step in seling the agenda or part of it, as something good 

Indeed. We are to be particularly watchful of anybody rising up against the old order, as fun as it will be to watch the previous actors topple.

14 hours ago, Saved said:

Believe me - there are people in my family who claim great intelligence. The ones that do are the ones with degrees. They are all left wing and openly despise thick people - particularly thick people like me that believes in a God that makes their wisdom look like utter foolishness.

We have clashed for two decades and you can imagine what the last two years have been like. All fully jabbed, boosted, masked up.

Pfft getting degrees was easy. Plastering a ceiling, that's difficult.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Oh man, she oozes 'bad', like if you looked up child trafficing up in a dictionary, her face would form part of the composite likely offender. Scumbag, add her to the cards.

she's a he, no?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DaleP said:

wooo... what the hell was that at 2 mins 22 sec?! 😮

See, nature doesn't do straight line.

This video literally proves nor shows anything. Where is the before/ after video of any child this has happened to, or showing it in process? Anyone can slap some images together, make it a video, and call it nano tech. Just because its on a 'truth' site does not make it true.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

This video literally proves nor shows anything. Where is the before/ after video of any child this has happened to, or showing it in process? Anyone can slap some images together, make it a video, and call it nano tech. Just because its on a 'truth' site does not make it true.

I’ll jump in because I posted the video. That video was put together by plasmaburns, probably the finest, most perceptive researcher of the Boston marathon lie . That said, in the comments he stated that the images were pulled from the following website 

https://masksaredangerous.com/nanotech-in-the-shots/

There were some very interesting images as well as video contained within the link. 
I say ‘were’ because that site has been taken down very quickly. I’ll have a look to see if it’s replicated anywhere . 

I was horrified to this video clip broadcast last night, in the ads shown during a major U.S. sporting event.

After finding the video on Youtube, I then had a closer look at the Youtube channel it was hosted on. Namely, 'NYCHealth'.

https://www.youtube.com/c/NYCHealth/videos

Only 3 weeks or so ago, amid the never-ending barrage of Covid/vaccine videos, I noticed that they just happened to upload a video on '9/11 Exposure and Sleep Apnea'. This video in turn referred back to a 2014 study, so only the 8 years later. Anyhow, after listing all of the signs and symptoms of sleep apnea, they then went to refer to the other 100 plus health conditions, which were linked to 9/11 exposure. So, I think the message is, if you are now suffering from literally anything under the sun in New York, then blame 9/11 before the vaccines. 

Edited by numnuts
  • Haha 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic