Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

This is the fucking clown world of modern "football" - Arsenal boss gets 2yr extension for saying the right crap about Covid and covering up for his players....and the Sunderland boss gets fired for suggesting the truth.

I don't suppose the 6-0 thrashing they got against Bolton helped but they are still 3rd in the table!

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
  • Haha 1

Joni Mitchell falling for the Covid BS actually hurts more than if she'd not survived all the health shit she's been through in the last 5-10 years. But then it's often the most "intelligent" seeming people who are actually the easiest to manipulate with crap like this.

Never trust a fucking hippy, too right!

47 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Joni Mitchell falling for the Covid BS actually hurts more than if she'd not survived all the health shit she's been through in the last 5-10 years. But then it's often the most "intelligent" seeming people who are actually the easiest to manipulate with crap like this.

Even hippies were supposed to stand up against the establishment (yes, I was one way back when) - not support it

31 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Anybody who considers themselves highly intelligent is vulnerable to being deceived, particularly if that perception of themselves is vastly overrated. This prideful state of thinking themselves better than they ought to has contributed to their being tricked simply because they wouldn't dream of anybody being clever enough to deceive them.

This entire sham has exposed so many people for what they really are and I do not want them in my life anymore. That goes for much of my biological family. Not everybody, of course - just the pretenders.

If you pretend to be clever, pretend to care about the vulnerable, pretend to be bold, then you are OUT of my life until such time you humble yourself and do so publicly. I will not waste any of my life with actors.

• Like 5

U-turn on mandatory Covid vaccinations for NHS and social care workers

Sajid Javid set to scrap requirements after warnings that jabs policy could lead to shortage of 80.000 workers

Mandatory Covid jabs for NHS and social care workers are set to be scrapped, The Telegraph can reveal, after warnings of crippling staff shortages if the plan went ahead.

Sajid Javid, the Health Secretary, will on Monday meet fellow ministers on the Covid-Operations Cabinet committee to rubber stamp the decision on the about-turn.

Multiple government sources said ministers are expected to end the requirement because the omicron Covid variant, now dominant in the UK, is milder than previous strains.

The move comes after warnings that almost 80,000 healthcare workers would be forced out of their jobs because they had declined to take two doses of a Covid vaccine.

The Royal College of Nursing, the Royal College of Midwives and the Royal College of GPs have all pushed for the requirement to be delayed, with warnings it would have a "catastrophic" impact.

The jab requirement for NHS workers was meant to come into force in April – making this Thursday, Feb 3, the last day on which staff could get their first jab in order to be fully vaccinated in time.

The legal requirement for care home staff to be fully vaccinated came into effect in November. An estimated 40,000 people lost their jobs over the policy. Under the new rules, they are expected to be able to return to work in the sector.

On Sunday night, care home representatives expressed fury at the handling of the issue, saying the flip-flopping had "devastated our workforce and brought providers to their knees".

The change of approach reflects Downing Street's increasing focus on how the UK must "learn to live with Covid" as the surge of omicron cases fades.

Full Article  link: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/01/30/front-line-health-staff-no-longer-need-covid-vaccines/

We will see if this comes to pass, I hope so we need some positive energy in at the moment. So sick of all the negativity in the world. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Number6 said:

U-turn on mandatory Covid vaccinations for NHS and social care workers

Sajid Javid set to scrap requirements after warnings that jabs policy could lead to shortage of 80.000 workers

Mandatory Covid jabs for NHS and social care workers are set to be scrapped, The Telegraph can reveal, after warnings of crippling staff shortages if the plan went ahead.

Sajid Javid, the Health Secretary, will on Monday meet fellow ministers on the Covid-Operations Cabinet committee to rubber stamp the decision on the about-turn.

Multiple government sources said ministers are expected to end the requirement because the omicron Covid variant, now dominant in the UK, is milder than previous strains.

The move comes after warnings that almost 80,000 healthcare workers would be forced out of their jobs because they had declined to take two doses of a Covid vaccine.

The Royal College of Nursing, the Royal College of Midwives and the Royal College of GPs have all pushed for the requirement to be delayed, with warnings it would have a "catastrophic" impact.

The jab requirement for NHS workers was meant to come into force in April – making this Thursday, Feb 3, the last day on which staff could get their first jab in order to be fully vaccinated in time.

The legal requirement for care home staff to be fully vaccinated came into effect in November. An estimated 40,000 people lost their jobs over the policy. Under the new rules, they are expected to be able to return to work in the sector.

On Sunday night, care home representatives expressed fury at the handling of the issue, saying the flip-flopping had "devastated our workforce and brought providers to their knees".

The change of approach reflects Downing Street's increasing focus on how the UK must "learn to live with Covid" as the surge of omicron cases fades.

Full Article  link: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/01/30/front-line-health-staff-no-longer-need-covid-vaccines/

We will see if this comes to pass, I hope so we need some positive energy in at the moment. So sick of all the negativity in the world. 

The wankers were bluffing all the time.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, Saved said:

Anybody who considers themselves highly intelligent is vulnerable to being deceived, particularly if that perception of themselves is vastly overrated. This prideful state of thinking themselves better than they ought to has contributed to their being tricked simply because they wouldn't dream of anybody being clever enough to deceive them.

This entire sham has exposed so many people for what they really are and I do not want them in my life anymore. That goes for much of my biological family. Not everybody, of course - just the pretenders.

If you pretend to be clever, pretend to care about the vulnerable, pretend to be bold, then you are OUT of my life until such time you humble yourself and do so publicly. I will not waste any of my life with actors.

I think thats been the biggest surprise to me in all of this. How people who consider themselves liberal or left wing or caring have been the most viciously hateful and judgemental in all this, the most opposing of free speech, the most intolerant of any opinion differing from the establishment line, the most eager to create division and ostracization. Hippies too, who once stood for anti-establishment activism and overbearing governmental control, and distrust of "the Man." And now here's the likes of Neil Young and Joni Mitchell and Dave Grohl fighting the Man's corner. Maybe they were just actors all along, and the hippy or indie schtick was just good for making money from a fairly wealthy, middle class demographic. Shame though, if it really is that cynical. Surely all three of those artists are secure enough to be totally rebellious if they wanted to be. Id say they are in some Satanic cult and have to obey their dark overlords.

It seems often the most highly educated have been the most programmed too, perhaps because its in their interests to maintain the role of the intellectual influencers and that ties in with other formally educated people, in this instance, scientists and medical experts. Unquestioning respect for these people is just a part of being in the club. Some cant seem to make the connection that these people wouldnt have had their education or jobs without the sponsorship of the big Pharma corporations who fund their universities, laboratories, and research, and they are entirely beholden to them. Theyre slaves to the corporate system, whilst virtue signalling their left leaning concerns for humanity, because they benefit from both in their cosy, comfortable worlds. So, often its those outside this world, who have had to learn to survive on their feet and trust their intuition while dealing with the vagaries of life, like the truck drivers, who can see through it all, who have the real empathy and compassion, and end up being the real freedom fighters and heroes of the people.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 15

12 minutes ago, northern star said:

I think thats been the biggest surprise to me in all of this

How timely.

I've just watched this video and it explains about highly educated people.

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/6524-random-anything/&do=findComment&comment=383301

In the above video, language limits our experience. I agree with this because whenever I have an 'out of this world' experience such as smell or colour which does not fit in this world or presence.....I cannot find a word to describe it.

And he talks about toggle switches. If most of our switches are turned off due to the programming i.e. education to make us dumb....we end up thinking it's not possible, it cannot exist in this world etc. This is why school drop outs and people who experienced disruption in their education tends to do well in the field of psychic and spiritual matters because their switches didn't get turned off.

• Like 1

Can you ask your die hard jabbed colleagues....family members to give you their MAC address?

Tell them that you'll send them an interesting photo to that MAC address...I'm sure they'll be interested.

If you have any other idea to get them to find their MAC address do post it below.

As I don't own a smartphone I can't go around scanning people.

https://davidicke.com/2022/01/30/doctor-detects-mac-addresses-in-covid-fake-vaccinated-individuals-with-bluetooth-applications/

7 minutes ago, DaleP said:

So can anyone claim to have intelligent? When receiving a degree or PhD?

Believe me - there are people in my family who claim great intelligence. The ones that do are the ones with degrees. They are all left wing and openly despise thick people - particularly thick people like me that believes in a God that makes their wisdom look like utter foolishness.

We have clashed for two decades and you can imagine what the last two years have been like. All fully jabbed, boosted, masked up.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Saved said:

Believe me - there are people in my family who claim great intelligence. The ones that do are the ones with degrees. They are all left wing and openly despise thick people - particularly thick people like me that believes in a God that makes their wisdom look like utter foolishness.

We have clashed for two decades and you can imagine what the last two years have been like. All fully jabbed, boosted, masked up.

I feel for you buddy. 😔

6 minutes ago, Saved said:

Showing you have the capacity to memorize stuff and then reproduce it on a bit of paper does not equate to intelligence.

I'd go as far as to say that 99%  of the dazzling, memorable and astute  people I've met in my long life have not been remotely academically inclined.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saved said:

Yes, the ego at play. And who have bigger egos than rock stars and performers/actors.

10 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Showing you have the capacity to memorize stuff and then reproduce it on a bit of paper does not equate to intelligence.

I'd go as far as to say that 99%  of the dazzling, memorable and astute  people I've met in my long life have not been remotely academically inclined.

I used to consider myself a real smart ass. Then I came to reality and realised I know fk all! And now, the more I know, the less I know - as cliche as that sounds.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, northern star said:

It seems often the most highly educated have been the most programmed too

Said it before but want to again. Early on, the ones that catch on and revel in the carrot and stick system of listen and repeat, are not necessarily smart. They just have the best capacity to remember and the most willingness to impress.

EDIT: Just noticed Zig said pretty much the same, I didn't copy his work! honest

Edited by - TZC -

23 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

Said it before but want to again. Early on, the ones that catch on and revel in the carrot and stick system of listen and repeat, are not necessarily smart. They just have the best capacity to remember and the most willingness to impress.

EDIT: Just noticed Zig said pretty much the same, I didn't copy his work! honest

Out of likes. But exactly right, memory has a lot to do with it, being an obedient repeater. Im sure the entire education system is built on Tavistock and the Nazis, and before that, Adam Weishaupt's original Illuminati system at Ingolstadt University.

Edited by northern star

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic