Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest Gone Fishing...
6 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

I was asking for opinions about what he said in the video. I didn't give any personal opinion, so I wasn't "championing" his video!

 


Charlie Veitch is a complete cunt.
His BBC 911 stunt ruined his credentials in this community for ever.
Are you aware of him. How can you not be ? So why....???? Why are you pushing members for comments about his video/s ?
Same boat as Charlie and Boris IMO.
BC
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Basket Case said:


Charlie Veitch is a complete cunt.
His BBC 911 stunt ruined his credentials in this community for ever.
Are you aware of him. How can you not be ? So why....???? Why are you pushing members for comments about his video/s ?
Same boat as Charlie and Boris IMO.
BC
 

 

Faucl is probably even a worse shill than the both Boris and Vietch combined, and yet no one complains when a video of Fauci is posted in this thread!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

Boris did hide it, which is why people were fooled into voting for him, but the point is that it's still wise to know what shills say, whoever they are... "Be wise as serpents", as the saying goes.

 

 

 

He didnt hide it well enough for some of us. He was a numbskull puppet from the outset.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
6 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

Faucl is probably even a worse shill than the both Boris and Vietch combined, and yet no one complains when a video of Fauci is posted in this thread!

 


You are taking the piss and leading a straight forward question all over the place...
Boris ?
Fauci ?
The original question was about Charlie V.
You, Sir, are a snake.
There are consequences for this behviour.
Long over due...
BC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rolandson said:

About those truckdrivers in Canada.  This is what I think as well. It will be the same with the nurses. They don't care and they want that to happen. Order out of chaos.

 

 

 

 

 

Possibly...but at some point power shifts in chaos... maybe the people  want order from a different source. The truckers plan to stay there. They have supplies in their trucks and an outpouring of support countrywide. When one leaves one takes their place....I guess we shall see how this cookie crumbles. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Fulham v Blackpool game currently stopped .. want to take a jab at the reason ? 
 

yes , another medical emergency in the crowd 🙄 

 

edit: and another one apparently at Oldham v Rochdale 

 

ffs 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Edited by Sidlittle
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rolandson said:

About those truckdrivers in Canada.  This is what I think as well. It will be the same with the nurses. They don't care and they want that to happen. Order out of chaos.

 

 

 

Trudeau is so obviously scared in this press conference it's laughable. He seem to have short breath, tense forehead, shoulders up almost looking like he is holding himself on the...desk.. stand..don't know how to call it(lutrin).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
8 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

There are consequences for this behviour.
Long over due...
BC


Done.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sidlittle said:

The Fulham v Blackpool game currently stopped .. want to take a jab at the reason ? 
 

yes , another medical emergency in the crowd 🙄 

 

This is so obvious...yet still have the mindnumbed who cant see it. Makes me sick how people have felt forced to comply to this utter madness.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

This is so obvious...yet still have the mindnumbed who cant see it. Makes me sick how people have felt forced to comply to this utter madness.

I’ve just edited my post as there is another one at Oldham v Rochdale 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Pierre-Luc said:

Trudeau is so obviously scared in this press conference it's laughable. He seem to have short breath, tense forehead, shoulders up almost looking like he is holding himself on the...desk.. stand..don't know how to call it(lutrin).

 

Yup I think you got the measure of this, all the video's I have seen of this man are all very emotionless almost as though he had none at all, rather matter of fact in delivery and self assured that everyone on the planet was in agreement of his policies, well the Truck Trudeau campaign being witnessed around the planet has had a very big wake up call for this bloke as though he has indeed snapped out of a trance like state, wiped the shit out of his eye's and said to himself "eh...what...wtf...where am I, who are you, what's going on with these truck's, omg... I did that!", yup, very rude awakening indeed......🇨🇦MORE POWER CANADA🇨🇦

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Rolandson said:

About those truckdrivers in Canada.  This is what I think as well. It will be the same with the nurses. They don't care and they want that to happen. Order out of chaos.

 

 

 

this exactly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sidlittle said:

The Fulham v Blackpool game currently stopped .. want to take a jab at the reason ? 
 

yes , another medical emergency in the crowd 🙄 

 

edit: and another one apparently at Oldham v Rochdale 

 

ffs 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Wycombe Wanderers as well 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Beaujangles said:

He didnt hide it well enough for some of us. He was a numbskull puppet from the outset.

His stint as Mayor of London should have been enough to show that Boris couldn't be trusted. Heck, before that he was colluding with his old Bullingdon mate, Darius Guppy, to take out a journalist who was being an annoyance to poor Darius. Boris didn't follow through, but if you're judged on the company you keep...

 

He's never been shy about dropping the odd racist comment, calling black children 'piccaninnies' and gays 'bum boys.' In today's world, that alone is political death but Boris has sailed on regardless.

 

He pledged to end rough sleeping in London. The numbers went up. He misled the Met about recruitment numbers, bought a water cannon to dampen protesters, and hos high-profile involvement with the third runway fiasco. Quite how he has stayed in power is a wonder. Any other sacked Tory shadow minister would have sunk without trace. Puppet is right. But he just keeps getting tangled up in the strings. At some point, he will be more trouble than he's worth.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bobb you asked me who's side am I on and I believe it's in this division this mindset of tribal feudalism, the rebels against the empire, that in the end the real Elite will win the real prize.

 

As for your scorn, I honestly care about you, as much as you really care about me.

 

Who's side am I on. I do what I believe is freedom and I don't do what I believe is control. I've certainly never been a Sheep and I've certainly never followed the crowds, whatever side they're on. I don't believe in sides, I believe in the self. If others agree with myself then I'm with them, until I disagree and then I'm not with them.

 

I'll always make many own mind up and walk away should I disagree. That to me is freedom and blindly following a crowd whatever side they're on, to me is control.

 

All in all, I'm on my side as only I can be free to be myself.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...