Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

14 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Well Trudeau does look maniacal when he speaks. Could well be under some kind of mind control. Cant rule it out.

His disappearance: Covid or is he being 'operated' on ?

35 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

For sure we don't .

Those who claim to be of  a particular faith  are psychopathic murderous liars.

An inversion of that which they claim to represent

Is that not plain and simple and  in yer face ?

I was just hoping we had some people of Jewish faith here. 

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

We do!

Every.Single.Time   - they-who-shall-not-be-named - come up substantially in discussions in regards to any agenda, in any thread, on nearly every part of the internet.

And Every.Single.Time extraordinary pains and steps are taken, provisos given and egg shells walked over to ensure "no one comes off looking like an anti-semite"

Do we put asterixis next to every other religious or ethnic group or protected minority, including Europeans/Christians, when they are discussed as part of a conspiracy, or anything else for that matter? No.

If people are offended and don't like open discussions about jews in conspiratorial terms, especially covid, (btw sometimes other "topics" come up and seem to cycle around again in this thread) that's more a reflection on them than the contributors who post the stuff.

Put simply, there is no escaping the JQ sometimes. Especially given the JQ is a big part of the covid agenda, it's on the surface. One doesnt have to do much *digging* to discover that.

It really boils down to that in the end.

Ps. No offense mate, this isnt a personal attack on you.✌️

image.png.330a6deb76d776dae8af8a659ad423e3.png

image.png.db3819c52ce54804b792fad839570643.png

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5503-coronavirus-mega-thread/&do=findComment&comment=381262

Out of likes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/26/2022 at 12:36 AM, Macnamara said:

everyone was furious with cameron and blair and every other mofo before them but who talks about them now? they know that the news cycle moves on and people forget. They even seem to be looking to rehabilitate matt hancock who was despised by the public. the guy who was allowed to keep returning into british politics despite being caught in scandal after scandal was the rothschild agent peter mandelson. He was the teflon don of british politics

It made me chuckle, when the masonic mass media trumpeted the fact that BoJo could be the second, sitting British prime minister to ever be interviewed by the police. He must be well on course for a knighthood then. And, potentially the first, sitting British prime minister to ever be interviewed by the police under caution. A knighthood, plus some land, might be on the horizon then? Hancock was being lined up for a job at the U.N., but they left it for right now. Too blatant. Mandelson was obviously super-dodgy, but he had protection. I can still vividly remember him getting rewarded, for all of his labours, with an £8 million pad.   

On 1/26/2022 at 4:14 PM, Saved said:

Regardless, this is as close as we have come to that picture becoming a reality. As I said, nothing like this could be aired without it being a part of the plan.

Indeed, it wouldn't have been aired.

On 1/26/2022 at 7:28 PM, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

This lady has died of a cardiac arrest aged just 37 which is very unusual. The newspaper article says she has been hesitant about getting the covid jabs but then changed her mind and decided to get the jabs but then died 'with covid' of a cardiac arrest. I'm aware that the government is cheating with their statistics and is recording anyone who died within 14 days of being jabbed as 'unvaccinated' and i wonder if that is what has happened to this lady. As is so often the case with newspaper articles these days, the wording is unclear but perhaps could be deliberately ambiguous in order to mislead people into thinking she wasn't jabbed. Was she jabbed then died of cardiac arrest within 14 days of the jab? The article says she had suffered adverse reactions to previous vaccinations.

Unvaccinated NHS worker, 37, dies of cardiac arrest with Covid... just days after deciding she would get the jab

• ‘Vaccine hesitant’ NHS worker died with Covid days after deciding to get the jab
  • Fila Lutu, 37, had expressed concerns after suffering bad reactions to other jabs 
  • But she changed her mind after ministers unveiled their ‘no jab, no job’ policy
  • Miss Lutu tested positive for the virus in December and died several days later 

A ‘vaccine hesitant’ NHS worker has tragically died with Covid just days after she decided to get the jab. Fila Lutu, 37, had expressed concerns about the vaccine after reportedly suffering bad reactions to jabs for other diseases.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10442517/Unvaccinated-NHS-worker-37-dies-cardiac-arrest-Covid.html

As with the collapsing of athletes all around the world, after getting vaccinated and then suffering a heart attack, stroke or whatever, this disingenuous classification of 'unvaccinated for 14 days after getting jabbed' will also help to torpedo the PTB's narrative. I mean, when all of the data is stacked up and analysed, then I will bet my bottom dollar that an awful lot of poor folks just 'happened' to catch Covid and die, in this 14 day window. Folks of all ages too. It will be a statistical anomaly of epic proportions.

And another thing, how many days does it take for someone to die with/from 'Covid', after failing ill, which we know is predominantly flu or pneumonia rebranded. No way did folks already very ill go out and get vaccinated. We can pretty much say that almost everyone who died on Day 1, Day 2 or Day 3, post-vaccination, didn't die of 'Covid', can't we? Even on Day 4, Day 5 and Day 6 post-vaccination, after some folks may have fallen ill with 'Covid', one probably still wouldn't expect to see a deluge of deaths.     

On 1/27/2022 at 9:57 AM, Velma said:

At a time when “the only certainty is more uncertainty”, countries must unite to forge a new, more hopeful and equal path, UN Secretary-General António Guterres told the General Assembly on Friday, laying out his priorities for 2022.

“We face a five-alarm global fire that requires the full mobilization of all countries,” he said, referring to the raging COVID-19 pandemic, a morally bankrupt global financial system, the climate crisis, lawlessness in cyberspace, and diminished peace and security.

He stressed that countries “must go into emergency mode”, and now is the time to act as the response will determine global outcomes for decades ahead. 

Alarm 1: The COVID-19 battle 

Stopping coronavirus spread must be at the top of the agenda everywhere, said Mr. Guterres, calling for countries to “go into emergency mode in the COVID-19 battle.” At the same time, the virus cannot be used as “cover” to undermine human rights, curtail civil space and freedoms, or impose disproportionate restrictions. “Our actions must be grounded in science and common sense,” he said. “The science is clear: Vaccines work.  Vaccines save lives.” 

(I do believe that is why we have seen restrictions lifted. to put the emphasis on universal vaccines, or else...)

Yet, vaccine inequity persists despite a global strategy to inoculate 40 per cent of all people by the end of last year, and 70 per cent by the middle of this year.

Prioritize COVAX

Richer nations have vaccination rates seven times higher than those in countries in Africa, meaning the continent will not reach the 70 per cent threshold until August 2024. 

Furthermore, although 1.5 billion doses are produced each month, distribution is “scandalously unequal,” he said. 

“Instead of the virus spreading like wildfire, we need vaccines to spread like wildfire,” Mr. Guterres stated, urging all countries and manufacturers to prioritize supply to the COVAX solidarity initiative. He also underscored the need to combat the “plague” of vaccine misinformation, and to improve preparedness for future pandemics, including through strengthening the authority of the World Health Organization.

https://news.un.org/en/story/2022/01/1110292

For the Secretary-General, countries have no choice than to go into “emergency mode” against the climate crisis 

(Because that requires ‘state of emergency’ Executive Orders in response.)

It's quite scary when Guterres is quoted as saying 'including through strengthening the authority of the World Health Organization'. This is from someone who was/is seeking the power to go in to anyone's home and cart them off, even if they are asymptomatic and happy to self-isolate. I can still remember that Irish acolyte of his demanding that it be allowed. The draft of the treaty, which they want to push through, must have been written years ago. 

On 1/27/2022 at 12:20 PM, webtrekker said:

I don’t know if you know but the Human Rights Act Reform Consultation is underway. The deadline for comments is 8 March. This reform must not go through but people are distracted with Boris’ ridiculous partygate scandal that it’s hardly been noticed. If this goes through people like us will have no choice about anything in the next pandemic they’re already planning. Please let people know about it ASAP!

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/human-rights-act-reform-a-modern-bill-of-rights

Yes, very important. I think I will try to outline how many new laws they have pushed through, or are in the process of pushing through, in the 'Coronavirus Act third and 'supposedly' final renewal' thread.

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/22823-coronavirus-act-third-and-supposedly-final-renewal/

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

On 1/27/2022 at 9:33 PM, Yoyo said:

Charlie Veitch in a video further back. Really?

Laying aside personality and not detracting from content, was there anything in the video you disagreed with?

Edited by RobSS

7 hours ago, Velma said:

Went shopping today and hardly any staff are wearing masks, the scary green and yellow hazzard tape is gone and perspex screens have been removed in certain stores and I never heard "hands,face, space" on the tannoy!

that is nice to read...I am less in the hype of the trucker convoy today..which is not a bad thing. Still proud. But i see on chat rooms so many people who clearly seem to basically asking to have their freedom back..it make me wonder "even if all the masks, plexiglass, jabs and all that shit is over for now...do most of these people are willing to continue to stand for themselves when they are back in their routine?" It's easy to do it among 500,000 people, but when they are gonna face someone try to enforce it, are they gonna comply?! As soon as a official will say a new "rules" on the news and they are all gonna comply...something tell me to not go with too much enthusiasm about it. Am I too pessimistic?

1 minute ago, Pierre-Luc said:

that is nice to read...I am less in the hype of the trucker convoy today..which is not a bad thing. Still proud. But i see on chat rooms so many people who clearly seem to basically asking to have their freedom back..it make me wonder "even if all the masks, plexiglass, jabs and all that shit is over for now...do most of these people are willing to continue to stand for themselves when they are back in their routine?" It's easy to do it among 500,000 people, but when they are gonna face someone try to enforce it, are they gonna comply?! As soon as a official will say a new "rules" on the news and they are all gonna comply...something tell me to not go with too much enthusiasm about it. Am I too pessimistic?

I havent worn a mask yet...no test and no vax. I refuse point blank. I went into a courthouse  to pick up papers...no mask.. Was given a slip of paper that told anyone who stopped me that I was not wearing a mask because: (I put `health issues` ;-) )

• Like 3

On the subject of the K.Anal Schwab... as well as admitting to infiltrating governments...the WEF controls the Ontario Teachers Pension which in turn owns multiple UK airports. Try figuring that one out. 

https://www.weforum.org/organizations/ontario-teachers-pension-plan

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/authors/jo-taylor

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/ontario-teachers-pension-plan-selling-part-of-its-stakes-in-uk-airports/article36781154/#:~:text=Following completion%2C Ontario Teachers' will,per cent of Birmingham Airport.

Edited by Beaujangles

2 minutes ago, Pierre-Luc said:

yep apparently it was already nearly impossible to enter Ottawa today.

So tomorrow should be interesting. Seems impossible for such a ``fringe minority`` as described by Trudeau, to have caused such a standstill. Tomorrow should be interesting at the very least.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

I havent worn a mask yet...no test and no vax. I refuse point blank. I went into a courthouse  to pick up papers...no mask.. Was given a slip of paper that told anyone who stopped me that I was not wearing a mask because: (I put `health issues` ;-) )

I put on the shame mussel for a few months knowing the psychological damage that i was doing to myself. I was rolling my eyes at me every fucking time...and i felt naked in public first time i stopped...It was the kind of feeling i had when i was struggling with panic attacks 15+ years ago...i was in known territory. It was very unpleasant even if i knew it gone past quickly. Quebec have stopped accepting any form of so call exemption even if it is still written on government site that someone could be exempt. They just had to said it on the news and send a few emails via their "public services" and it did the job...at least for what i have experienced.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

I did mask for a short while with seemingly no choice, no tests no vax but I hope this picture gives people here a laugh at how hard I tried to shit up the normies while wearing it. P.S. I tried to avoid kids. 

IMG-0944.jpg

EDIT: I went into a bank like that and nobody questioned it.

Edited by - TZC -
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/27/2022 at 2:47 PM, Macnamara said:
Media Lies & the Sacred Rites of the Vaccine Cult The coverage Szilveszter Csollany’s death shows you being called an “anti-vaxxer” is more about what you think, than what you do.
The Independent has put out an early (and strong) entry for “Worst Journalism of the Year” award, reporting yesterday the death of Hungarian gymnastics coach Szilveszter Csollany under the headline:

'Anti-vax Olympic gold medalist Szilveszter Csollany dies of Covid, aged 51'

The glaring issue with this headline becomes clear just three paragraphs into the article [our emphasis]:

'While Csollany had, according to [Hungarian newspaper Blikk], expressed anti-vaccination views on social media, the six-time World Championship medallist had been vaccinated to allow him to continue to work as a gymnastics coach.'

The journalism is terrible, criminally bad. The evidence supplied for Csollany’s supposed “anti-vaccination views” is non-existent. Second-hand hearsay, at best. No direct quotations, no sources provided. OffGuardian would be ashamed to publish something so flimsy. Any outlet should.

https://off-guardian.org/2022/01/26/media-lies-the-sacred-rites-of-the-vaccine-cult/

This is why reporters like Marianna Spring have such a lot to answer for. Not so much for tending to go with the government narrative by default, but for steadfastly refusing to even consider anything that seriously contests the government narrative.

On 1/27/2022 at 3:17 PM, Macnamara said:

that's a good piece! I'm going to post a bit more of that if you don't mind:

Police complaint made over Mirror journalist who advocated forced jabbing and social demonisation

At 11.11am on 26th January 2022, three citizens reported incitement and hate crime by a Daily Mirror columnist over a recent article that has provoked considerable debate and anger on social media. The article ‘As Covid restrictions ease, it’s time to get tough on anti-vaxxers’ – Polly Hudson – Mirror Online by Polly Hudson called for the unvaccinated to be treated as ‘social pariahs’, and for ‘anti-vaxxers’ to be forcefully jabbed.

One of the complainants told us:
This was the latest of a series of invectives in mainstream media. The targets are ordinary people who choose not to participate in the mass administration of genetic engineering injections (as the head of Moderna boasted, for this mRNA  technology, ‘we are hacking the software of life’).

Whatever the merits of the vaccine, forced injection is assault. Hudson is inciting hatred and vigilante acts, with potential victims having protected attributes under the Equality Act (philosophical beliefs or disability).

A threshold for recording a crime is whether it has caused distress – this was readily arguable.
So three of us, including regular UNN guest Dr Niall McCrae, went to their local police station in Bexhill and reported the crime. The desk officer was unable to give them a crime number, but gave a computer-aided dispatch number (0423) and promised to provide all details to a superior. While an investigation by Sussex Police is unlikely, at least this nasty piece of corrupt journalism has been recorded.
We have reached out to Polly Hudson at The Mirror for comment and if there any updates on this case we will let you know.

Ditto. This one seems like a real oddball. 

On 1/27/2022 at 3:31 PM, Macnamara said:

try sticking this in the bin; consider this your warning from north of the border where things are further down the totalitarian slippery slope:

Fire and smoke alarms: changes to the law

The law on fire alarms is changing from February 2022 which means all Scottish homes will need to have interlinked alarms. Guidance for homeowners on what you need to know.

New fire and smoke alarm standard applies from February 2022

Every home in Scotland must have interlinked fire alarms by February 2022. Interlinked means if one goes off, they all go off, so you will always hear an alarm wherever you are in your home. The new law has come about because of the Grenfell fire in London in 2017, and it applies to all Scottish homes. It is the property owner’s responsibility for meeting the new standard.

What each home needs

By February 2022 every home must have:

• one smoke alarm in the living room or the room you use most
  • one smoke alarm in every hallway or landing
  • one heat alarm in the kitchen

All smoke and heat alarms should be mounted on the ceiling and be interlinked.

If you have a carbon-fuelled appliance – like a  boiler, fire, heater or flue – in any room, you must also have a carbon monoxide detector in that room, but this does not need to be linked to the fire alarms.

https://www.gov.scot/publications/fire-and-smoke-alarms-in-scottish-homes/

Hardly anyone will be bothered with hard wiring their set-up. I don't know, maybe only 1% or 2% of homes? Always Scotland, every time. 🙂

On 1/27/2022 at 4:35 PM, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

It's easy to see where this is going. The masses will get herded into smart cities where they will live in a pod with free video games and porn under 24/7 surveillance by CCTV, drones, and Robocops all connected to SkyNet with 5G. You will be issued a clean pair of white coveralls and clogs with your soy/bug rations daily. There will be a weekly lottery drawing where the winner gets a free trip to a paradise island (they will get organ harvested, used as a sex slave, or human sacrifice). This is the dystopian future they have planned for us. The Beast System. And it all starts with accepting The Mark of the Beast. Don't accept the QR Code/Digital Pass. Whatever it takes!

And then, maybe...

Matrix-656.jpg?mtime=20180913033144

On 1/27/2022 at 5:14 PM, Macnamara said:

when they are ready to make their move they will have their own people down here making posts against the jews and inciting violence in order to shut this platform down but the online harms bill isn't enacted just yet

Like they weren't already trying to make some internet forums look bad, during the consultation period.

29 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Hardly anyone will be bothered with hard wiring their set-up. I don't know, maybe only 1% or 2% of homes? Always Scotland, every time.

I used to do plumbing in england and new builds were always being hard wired in. It will be easy to bring in you would simply make it a requirement for landlords in the rental market. You'd just say battery operated will be unsafe and electrical companies won't sign off the certificate. The rental market is where most are in. Add all new builds will have to have it then it won't take long before there everywhere, councils will also make it a requirement in the council tenants homes.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic