Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

On January 24, 2022 Senator Ron Johnson invited a group of world renowned doctors and medical experts to the U.S. Senate to provide a different perspective on the global pandemic response, the current state of knowledge of early and hospital treatment, vaccine efficacy and safety, what went right, what went wrong, what should be done now, and what needs to be addressed long term. This 38 minute video highlights the 5-hour discussion.

 

 

Snippet here

 

https://gab.com/udnshot/posts/107705491063184581

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah Loonytoon, if Christ was born today doing miracles and shit, spending 40 days in the desert battling demons, walking round like a peasant with sandals on, they'd lock him up in a mental institute and annoint his head with 10,000 volts of ECT and a finish him with antipsychotics.

 

How many people in psychiatric institutions claim some form of divinity or some mystical experience.

 

In truth you'd be crazy to tell even people today. You think Christ is going to return. They whooped his ass last time and cruxified him. Want a second coming send Moses, at least that dude had a stick.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That Canadian convoy guy was on Tucker Carlson. He said his Covid passport on his phone had to be shown at the boarder but the boarder guy just waved him through and when he asked why the boarder guy said 'your phone had already sent his information as he approached'.

 

He was shocked and told Tucker that the Canadian government wants to use this passport/tracking tech inside the country and has been pushing Biden to adopt the same.

 

Bidens head of his 1 trillion dollar infrastructure has now admitted that we must rethink what infrastructure means and that they will be placing cameras all over Americas roads so that law enforcement will be more 'equitable'.

 

They got the money for Covid to start the economy, said it was for infrastructure as many Red States need new roads and bridges then changed what infrastructure meant to turn America into a surveillance state.

 

 

for the impatient - 1:23 - 3:18 - 9:50

Edited by Nemo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

Just as we saw in the US, they plan to replace all the sacked non jabbed British workers with specifically imported and trained African's and other foreigners. 

 

image.png

and no experience, no qualifications, and no jab required for your replacements. They just want obedient slaves.

Edited by Gjergj Sk√ęnderbeu
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Yeah Loonytoon, if Christ was born today doing miracles and shit, spending 40 days in the desert battling demons, walking round like a peasant with sandals on, they'd lock him up in a mental institute and annoint his head with 10,000 volts of ECT and a finish him with antipsychotics.

 

How many people in psychiatric institutions claim some form of divinity or some mystical experience.

 

In truth you'd be crazy to tell even people today. You think Christ is going to return. They whooped his ass last time and cruxified him. Want a second coming send Moses, at least that dude had a stick.

Then someone would write a book 700 odd years later and say trust me it's the truth. I don't trust the Christian Church,  catholics church, Judaism, Muslims etc etc, there all lying from the top down subverting the past and controlling the masses whilst accumulating a vast wealth at the peoples expense.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, RobinJ said:

 

As an ex landlord I can say this is most probably true.  In a way it has already started with the mandatory upgrading of electric now if you want to sell or rent a property. It really is just one step further to insist on other rules and regs on top. We all know how much they love adding rule upon rule in the rental sector alone.

 

At some point the in the future the small independent landord will be a thing of a bygone age.  The likes of the big corporations can handle all the layers and layers of complicated rules.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

Then someone would write a book 700 odd years later and say trust me it's the truth. I don't trust the Christian Church,  catholics church, Judaism, Muslims etc etc, there all lying from the top down subverting the past and controlling the masses whilst accumulating a vast wealth at the peoples expense.

That's a gross generalization, there's allot of truth coming from the churches, there's still resistance from within the church. But the churches are divided. The church has been infiltrated and corrupted for decades, if not centuries. Remember Bella Dodd.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

At some point the in the future the small independent landord will be a thing of a bygone age.  The likes of the big corporations can handle all the layers and layers of complicated rules.

Yes, this is another very dangerous development. They're centralizing power in every level of society.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't help but think all this, the pandemic and the reaction, the fascist laws and the protests, its all planned and predestined like predicting human behaviour and I just can't help but think we're all moving exactly in the direction we're meant to and as both sides clash and it all comes to a head, then they'll strike in some way.

 

I just have the feeling this war and division is going to be the actual cause.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
17 hours ago, RobSS said:

Then why did you reply to a post I made after you said you put me on ignore?

 

Because members can see when other members quote you.. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
13 hours ago, RobSS said:

 

Laying aside personality and not detracting from content, was there anything in the video you disagreed with?

 

It's not about his 'personality'. 

It's about his previous ACTIONS. 

The guy is the biggest of Shills. 

If you're not aware of this then go have a dig around. 

 

I'm not interested in ANYTHING he has to say. 

BC 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...