Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Amazing to think that every last one of those pigs is quite happy to be the muscle for the 1% even though they know their own families will ultimately suffer.

Blows my mind.

 

It's also amazing that their ultimate boss the Home Secretary Priti Patel had to resign from Government in 2017 and yet only two years later she was back in one of the most important jobs.

Meetings with Israeli officials and resignation

"On 3 November 2017, the BBC's Diplomatic correspondent James Landale broke the news that Patel had held meetings in Israel in August 2017 without telling the Foreign Office. She was accompanied by Lord Polak, honorary president of Conservative Friends of Israel (CFI).

 

The meetings, up to a dozen in number, took place while Patel was on a "private holiday". Patel met Yair Lapid, the leader of Israel's centrist Yesh Atid party, and reportedly made visits to several organisations where official departmental business was discussed.  "According to one source, at least one of the meetings was held at the suggestion of the Israeli ambassador to London. In contrast, British diplomats in Israel were not informed about Ms Patel's plans."

 

PatelIsraelLobby.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

 

 

It was also reported that, following the meetings, Patel had recommended that the Department for International Development give international aid money to field hospitals run by the Israeli army in the Golan Heights. Although these hospitals have been described by the British Prime Minister's official spokesman as "provid[ing] medical support for Syrian refugees Israeli officials have refused to identify who they treat in them, and whether they are regime forces, rebels or civilians."

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priti_Patel

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 32.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • EnigmaticWorld

    1528

  • oddsnsods

    1380

  • DarianF

    1314

  • SimonTV

    1195

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Posted Images

11 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

 

The lockdown fences didn't last long.

Anti-lockdown CHAOS as furious students pull down fence at 'final breaking point’

MANCHESTER University students were left confused this morning upon finding out a fence had been erected overnight around the halls of residence where many are spending lockdown.

PUBLISHED: 03:14, Fri, Nov 6, 2020 | UPDATED: 03:14, Fri, Nov 6, 2020
 

Speaking to the PA news agency, a maths student said: “We’ve just been really frustrated. It feels like a kick in the balls. There’s no benefit we can see to them being up.

“They’ve said something about it increasing our safety but from what we can see it’s a complete waste of money.”

Another student explained that the fence brought the student community to a “breaking point” following complaints regarding the university’s management of the coronavirus crisis.

 

Manchester University students and critics took to Twitter to document the situation with some reporting lack of support from the institution following the death of a student due to lockdown anxiety.

One person said: “Ah yes, a student killed themselves last month because of loneliness due to isolation?

 

manchester-university-prostest-1356796.w
 
manchester-university-students-protest-2
 
manchester-university-lockdown-students-
 
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Amazing to think that every last one of those pigs is quite happy to be the muscle for the 1% even though they know their own families will ultimately suffer.

Blows my mind.

Yep but most were bullied at school. I’m sad to tell you that the days of the friendly Bobby on the Beat are gone and these jackboot Nazis now enforce government regulations as if they were law.

 

What is even sicker is the amount of bootlickers out there that love them for doing it.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mapman said:

Yep but most were bullied at school. I’m sad to tell you that the days of the friendly Bobby on the Beat are gone and these jackboot Nazis now enforce government regulations as if they were law.

 

I was nicked a few times, in my later teenage years, but I never physically resisted and I was never hurt. If I was living those same years nowadays, then I reckon I would probably get hurt. Folks need to look closely at the U.S. police, as that is 'exactly' how the PTB want the U.K. police to be. Scary stuff.  

Edited by numnuts
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, mapman said:

Yep but most were bullied at school. I’m sad to tell you that the days of the friendly Bobby on the Beat are gone and these jackboot Nazis now enforce government regulations as if they were law.

 

What is even sicker is the amount of bootlickers out there that love them for doing it.

 

Then and now. 

6368725159_c5332745e5_z.jpg

 

2f9fb34f61e05917e2f891c2c3879cf4b2ddc146

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

lol there was a dr on talk radio this morning 7.15 if anyone wants to watch.

 

She was saying how bad the situation is, then Julia goes

 

Is the number of hospitalizations about the same as every year at the moment.

 

Pause, stutter.... yes.. from this dr.

 

This is all like a comedy show now!

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, BlueSky said:

I don't see it as a lie. I'm exempt from causing physical and psychological damage to myself, by not taking part in a satanic cults ritual and betraying god!

Likewise, looking like a complete moron and acting like one causes me distress, therefore, I'm exempt. Period!

Edited by Velma
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nightingale hospitals 'will become mass vaccination centres' says NHS boss

There will also be 'roving' immunisation teams who will prioritise care homes and social care staff and other vulnerable groups

 

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/nightingale-hospitals-will-become-mass-4668742?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

The lockdown fences didn't last long.

Anti-lockdown CHAOS as furious students pull down fence at 'final breaking point’

MANCHESTER University students were left confused this morning upon finding out a fence had been erected overnight around the halls of residence where many are spending lockdown.

PUBLISHED: 03:14, Fri, Nov 6, 2020 | UPDATED: 03:14, Fri, Nov 6, 2020
 

Speaking to the PA news agency, a maths student said: “We’ve just been really frustrated. It feels like a kick in the balls. There’s no benefit we can see to them being up.

“They’ve said something about it increasing our safety but from what we can see it’s a complete waste of money.”

Another student explained that the fence brought the student community to a “breaking point” following complaints regarding the university’s management of the coronavirus crisis.

 

Manchester University students and critics took to Twitter to document the situation with some reporting lack of support from the institution following the death of a student due to lockdown anxiety.

One person said: “Ah yes, a student killed themselves last month because of loneliness due to isolation?

 

manchester-university-prostest-1356796.w
 
manchester-university-students-protest-2
 
manchester-university-lockdown-students-
 

 

HMP Fallowfield!

 

They will remove the prison fence, but, “Alternative security measures, including additional security patrols are being put in place.”

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Nightingale hospitals 'will become mass vaccination centres' says NHS boss

There will also be 'roving' immunisation teams who will prioritise care homes and social care staff and other vulnerable groups

 

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/nightingale-hospitals-will-become-mass-4668742?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

 

The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park finally reveals it's true purpose, a mass vaccination centre.

 

Wonder when all the other stadiums will be requisitioned for non-compliant detainees?

 

They admit the vaccine is not a cure, but may lessen the symptoms, of an already asymptomatic 'disease.'

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

HMP Fallowfield!

 

They will remove the prison fence, but, “Alternative security measures, including additional security patrols are being put in place.”

 

What are those additional security measures - inmates/students fitted with necklaces that explode if they pass the electronic security parimeter?  Also in the clip the guards, armed, wear COVID masks.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

What are those additional security measures - inmates/students fitted with necklaces that explode if they pass the electronic security parimeter?  Also in the clip the guards, armed, wear COVID masks.

 

 

You'd need to be Michael Scofield just to nip out for a packet of Doritos!

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

What are those additional security measures - inmates/students fitted with necklaces that explode if they pass the electronic security parimeter?  Also in the clip the guards, armed, wear COVID masks.

 

 

 

Yep, move outside the geofence and you're terminated. You just slave away all day for your mealworm burger.

 

mike-ruinedworld-johnston-vaultboyicons-raider-pipboy-slave.gif.70fe13c4395af23937d6429e1b8d5f4b.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

The whole debacle looks staged to demonstrate a 'zero-tolerance' show of force by the stasi.

 

Very much so, with people being arrested by being bundled to the ground by half a dozen snatch squad rozzers or being kettled, all to frighten off people going on such marches.  The Liverpool Stasi were busy last night as well.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it was supposed to be closer to Manchester, than Liverpool, but the makeshift army base in '28 Days Later' was operated by army boys offering the 'answer to infection'. This is a 28 days lockdown. The sequel '28 Weeks Later', which I haven't seen in ages and might view again this weekend, would relate to 21st May 2021. if we were going by the start date of the current lockdown. Definitely some weird coincidences there.

 

28-days-main.jpg?resize=640,380

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-bs2wwFul4WkZgyTB42k

 

Edited by numnuts
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...