Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

Like with anything else, it is just a meaningless slogan. But it makes people feel 'protected'.

 

The fact that the Met Police seem more concerned with 'protecting' people from 'hate speech', rather than 'actual crime' like muggings, rapes and stabbings, is of little concern.

 

 

 +1

The police in London have 900 hate speech investigators and as you say they are not concerned by real crime.  On the positive side there are 900 less cops to fine and nick people sitting alone on park benches during the lockdown.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And not exactly related to corona virus but she is a Cabal agent, I found this twitter thread talking about the suspicious deaths of officers who saw the contents on anthony Weiner's laptop.

 

Apparently nine out of twelve officers "committed suicide" since.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Long time lurker brought out of the shadows by the " pandemic "???

Intermittent poster mostly driven by despair ?‍♀️ anyway thought you might be interested in the ""new normal " at my hairdressers ?‍♀️?‍♀️???

Also been chatting to someone on my holiday forum I'm a member of and he told me inbound flight passengers to the UK will  be

sprayed with " disinfectant " wtf ? 

Anyway the vibrations are compromised tonight I'm so f##ing angry and that arsewipe cuntings.  It's a joke ..they are having another one over on us ..if he keeps his job it - human mind control affirmative for the masses ...and then they can come after the dissenters like snipers in a fuckkng air to ground mission! ????

 

And for my 2 peneth that hacking is defo targeted.i agree!

 

Screenshot_20200523-182743_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200523-182751_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200523-182730_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200523-182737_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200523-182756_Facebook.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just got thrown out too when I tried to post.  I attempted to get back in and it said not recognised 

And I had to try and connect 

I use duck duck go as well as my search engine ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sky News reports the biological passport will only be good for six months!

 

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-study-suggests-covid-19-immunity-could-last-just-six-months-11993391

 

Scientists at a University in Amsterdam have been working on coronavirus cures since 1985.

Business is NOT going to be going back to normal any time soon then.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spain / Italy their graphs are going down ... the politicians were useless when the line was going up, and they are just as useless when the line is going down.

Trust the virus.   It will have finished before the politicians even start.

They will still be playing with their jellybean-o-meter when the virus leaves us.

They will clench their buttcheeks until Oct/Nov when there will be no or very small 2nd wave ... and after that they will be able to pass stools.

And then things will be back to normal.

All these ridiculous plans ... well the virus is just outpacing them.

 

Edited by rideforever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Spain / Italy their graphs are going down ... the politicians were useless when the line was going up, and they are just as useless when the line is going down.

Trust the virus.   It will have finished before the politicians even start.

They will still be playing with their jellybean-o-meter when the virus leaves us.

They will clench their buttcheeks until Oct/Nov when there will be no or very small 2nd wave ... and after that they will be able to pass stools.

And then things will be back to normal.

All these ridiculous plans ... well the virus is just outpacing them.

 

You live in Brighton don't you ,so do I 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

I second that. A joint complaint? :classic_laugh:  When I saw the Old Bill started driving around in their jam sandwiches 20 years ago with the mission statement stuck to the doors  Working for a safer London I knew it was not safe to walk the streets.  

They copy American police departments by painting slogans on their cars. The LAPD has 'To Protect and Serve' on their vehicles for example. The modern Met is a joke and full of fast-tracked Common Purpose social engineers, quotas, and thugs. Just look at the Commissioner. In what alternative universe would she ever get the job of top cop?

Edited by Nemuri Kyoshiro
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

They copy American police departments by painting slogans on their cars. The LAPD has 'To Protect and Serve' on their vehicles for example. The modern Met is a joke and full of fast-tracked Common Purpose social engineers, quotas, and thugs. Just look at the Commissioner. In what alternative universe would she ever get the job of top cop?

Nemuri Kyoshiro, in the states I have found articles talking about how US police are trained by israel.


I would post a link but most of the time now on the forums when I do a copy and paste and click reply it gives me the blocked signal.


See if this works


https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20180607-concern-as-us-police-officers-are-trained-in-israel/


https://theintercept.com/2017/09/15/police-israel-cops-training-adl-human-rights-abuses-dc-washington/

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Out of likes.

Sorry, error message is preventing me from posting so I post URL in text format.


Here is the link to that report she is showing in the video.


corvelva.it/speciale-corvelva/vaccinegate-en/vaccinegate-mrc-5-contained-in-priorix-tetra-complete-genome-sequencing.html


Also, her channel

youtube.com/watch?v=Loj15d6vQ2g


wow, look but graphic warning (aborted babies)!

twitter.com/Richard86929097/status/1262344143587721217?s=20

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Nemuri Kyoshiro, in the states I have found articles talking about how US police are trained by israel.


I would post a link but most of the time now on the forums when I do a copy and paste and click reply it gives me the blocked signal.


See if this works


https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20180607-concern-as-us-police-officers-are-trained-in-israel/


https://theintercept.com/2017/09/15/police-israel-cops-training-adl-human-rights-abuses-dc-washington/

 

It won't just be blacks the police will go for if the brown stuff hits the fans. Everyone will be fair game. Beats me why Israeli training is needed as US law enforcement used to manage quite well on their own without input from Israel. Unless they're anticipating an armed insurrection that is.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow, good find Chocomel, thanks.


Sick shite these demons are doing to people with these babies and vaccines.


Nemuri Kyoshiro, I agree. That's what their other psyops are for, the ones where they vilify the guns, particularly the "assault" rifle. They really want to disarm people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...