Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

28 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Obviously not every Jewish person is Sabatain or even aware of them. Most people are just normal people whatever their religion.

I think most people in the western world, Jew, Muslim, Christian, Atheist, Pagan, Progressive, Conservative, Right Wing, and Left Wing are influenced by the teachings of Sabbat Zvi, Jacob Frank, and Aleister Crowley nowadays.

1 hour ago, Moonlight said:

hahahaha 😝 the British are crazzyy

...when they have the time to do that 😁 😜

1 hour ago, RobSS said:

There was a pandemic of masturbation!

Apparently so! https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10093137/Brits-masturbated-25-lockdown-study-suggests.html

But nothing strange there, this little ditty is from George Formby (ignore the George Forman ad bit) who made films in the 1930s/40s

In times of crisis we Brits love nothing more than a good hand shandy!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

By the time you remove the templars, freemasons,  wage war in the name of God lot and the rest of the sick fk groups that hang to the religion, the priest that like little boys, yeah I'd say there is alot of evilNess in there. Also there's claims that the son of god they worship is actually the sun god there worshipping, or the Prince of darkness claims that are out there. Imo religions were set up to control the masses and take their money. Christians, catholics are spin off the Jewish beliefs, all tard with the same brush. Take the church, they teach you to love thy neighbour then say will go Jerusalem and kill those funny lot cos we want the land. Before Christians and catholics there was the Jewish way, before the jewish there was Buddha's and zorathism(if that's how you spell it) chuck in pagans and I bet my life there was more before that were wiped out. Trouble with them all is there was a different belief before them which makes them all dubious. If I was to say now I was visited by a angle and told what not, it also got my misses pregnant I guarantee none of those religions would believe a word I said and would help have me locked up because I would be threat to the belief system. 

Covid should show you that none of those groups are to be trusted.

Just now, Mikhail Liebestein said:

But nothing strange there, this little ditty is from George Formby (ignore the George Forman ad bit) who made films in the 1930s/40s

Not quite. That isn't George Formby but an act called Ivor Biggun who, according to his Wiki, was much influenced by Formby's style. However, Lancashire's finest would never stoop to sing such a lewd ditty. Max Miller might have though.

9 hours ago, Looney tune said:

With the stars do you think it's because what we absorb from them that leads to how we act and how it effects this planet or do you think it's how the ptb make us act during these times? 

Yes I've often wondered if like the way the moon can pull tides in and out that certain planets have certain emotional effects and control over human beings the same way chrystals do. 

Hence Shungite and Orgone especially are so great at deflecting the negative effects of harmful EMF  from 5G and smart meters for example. 

There's a great saying that was used in the brilliant German Sci fi time travelling drama "Dark" 

What we know is a drop

What we don't know is an ocean. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Apparently so! https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10093137/Brits-masturbated-25-lockdown-study-suggests.html

In times of crisis we Brits love nothing more than a good hand shandy!

He was censored by BBC. He was too saucy with little ukulele in his hand, but he then took out his stick of Blackpool rock and people saw it was bigger than he let on. It flew out of his hand though.

4 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Not quite. That isn't George Formby but an act called Ivor Biggun who, according to his Wiki, was much influenced by Formby's style. However, Lancashire's finest would never stoop to sing such a lewd ditty. Max Miller might have though.

Ah, Iva Biggun -- its that Doc Cox bloke off That's Life from 1982+

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doc_Cox

Probably inspired by the Falklands Crisis.

This is another UK slang term for a Good Thomas the Tank turned into lurics:

Enough to give you a fit of the vapours!

3 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Should have used this link instead:

The pandemic and lockdowns have a lot to answer for... the winkle man was up with the cock, at 6 O'clock...

• Like 1

On 1/27/2022 at 5:50 PM, MarcusOmouse said:

But how are genuine followers of Judaism supposed to feel, when they come on here and find themselves being blamed for all the sins of the world ?

I don't think we have genuine followers of Judaism here. Have we? 

58 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Totally agree. It's like saying Christians are evil because a Jesuit sect of the Catholic Church has been involved in their NWO. Or all Muslims are evil because of a few extremists.

Obviously not every Jewish person is Sabatain or even aware of them. Most people are just normal people whatever their religion.

We should observe more discretion and specificity lest we look like bigots.

We do!

Every.Single.Time   - they-who-shall-not-be-named - come up substantially in discussions in regards to any agenda, in any thread, on nearly every part of the internet.

And Every.Single.Time extraordinary pains and steps are taken, provisos given and egg shells walked over to ensure "no one comes off looking like an anti-semite"

Do we put asterixis next to every other religious or ethnic group or protected minority, including Europeans/Christians, when they are discussed as part of a conspiracy, or anything else for that matter? No.

If people are offended and don't like open discussions about jews in conspiratorial terms, especially covid, (btw sometimes other "topics" come up and seem to cycle around again in this thread) that's more a reflection on them than the contributors who post the stuff.

Put simply, there is no escaping the JQ sometimes. Especially given the JQ is a big part of the covid agenda, it's on the surface. One doesnt have to do much *digging* to discover that.

It really boils down to that in the end.

Ps. No offense mate, this isnt a personal attack on you.✌️

image.png.330a6deb76d776dae8af8a659ad423e3.png

image.png.db3819c52ce54804b792fad839570643.png

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5503-coronavirus-mega-thread/&do=findComment&comment=381262

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

If this is true, then he clearly  has no part in real judaism

He is an inversion.

He's a death cult operative ( imagine my shock)

There is IMO a world of difference

“Some call it Marxism, I call it Judaism.” -Rabbi Stephen Wise (The American Bulletin, May 5,1935)

Klaus Schwab is a Communist, so there is no difference.

“First of all, we have to understand what communism is. I mean, to me, real communism, the Soviet communism, is basically a mask for Bolshevism, which is a mask for Judaism.” -Bobby Fischer

50 minutes ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

I think most people in the western world, Jew, Muslim, Christian, Atheist, Pagan, Progressive, Conservative, Right Wing, and Left Wing are influenced by the teachings of Sabbat Zvi, Jacob Frank, and Aleister Crowley nowadays.

Speak for yourself, please.

You've gone from saying we are the ones making *sweeping generalizations* about jews the other day, to now making *sweeping generalizations* about us in relation to deeply satanic freaks.

At least when people speak of the js, its backed up with documentary evidence.

Got any evidence for this wild claim?

Or just throwin' it out there

Edited by skitzorat

5 minutes ago, Critilo said:

I don't think we have genuine followers of Judaism here. Have we? 

For sure we don't .

Those who claim to be of  a particular faith  are psychopathic murderous liars.

An inversion of that which they claim to represent

Is that not plain and simple and  in yer face ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Speak for yourself, please.

You've gone from saying we are the ones making *sweeping generalizations* about jews the other day, to now making *sweeping generalizations* about us in relation to deeply satanic freaks.

At least when people speak of the js, its backed up with documentary evidence.

Got any evidence for this wild claim?

Or just throwin' it out there

Skitzo,

This guys an idiot dressed up as an intellectual.

As if that were possible

8 minutes ago, Velma said:

“Some call it Marxism, I call it Judaism.” -Rabbi Stephen Wise (The American Bulletin, May 5,1935)

Klaus Schwab is a Communist, so there is no difference.

“First of all, we have to understand what communism is. I mean, to me, real communism, the Soviet communism, is basically a mask for Bolshevism, which is a mask for Judaism.” -Bobby Fischer

Klaus Shwab is a Sabbattean Frankist.

One who inverts truth.

And  I  strongly suspect you can recognise that in the world that is currently playing out.

4 hours ago, bobb said:

reporter;
are you insinuating that your brother is, our prime minister, is sought of a pawn, are you saying he is being controlled, like what are your thoughts behind that tweet;

kyle;
I think this whole ah covid scam is a globally orchestrated um phenomenon to consolidate power and drive enormous profits and facilitate more wealth transition from countries to corporations um I mean I dont know how anybody can deny that, you know Canada, has like spent like close to a trillion dollars, like more money than, it's unfathomable amounts of money;

reporter;
and so you believe, yeah, and so you believe your, you believe Justin ah Trudeau would get behind this, you believe, he would get behind ah you know, if he knew full well that what the agenda was do you think he would support it;

kyle;
I mean I think from, and this comes back to like you know the, this condition of HYPNOSIS, like, I truly believe that he believes, that what he is doing is the right thing, even if he knows that it's it's you know, the WEF AGENDA, that he believes that this is the right thing to do.

😱         HYPNOSIS        😱        HYPNOSIS        😱

Well Trudeau does look maniacal when he speaks. Could well be under some kind of mind control. Cant rule it out.

2 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Well Trudeau does look maniacal when he speaks. Could well be under some kind of mind control. Cant rule it out.

And believe it or not I had that very same impression of him when I saw who it was for the first time, in fact I also felt that there was a puffin connection to it as well, the puffin birds, if that makes any sense.

Edited by bobb

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic