Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest Gone Fishing...
29 minutes ago, RobSS said:

You're very good at making a storm in a tea cup and a mountain out of a molehill though,


No.
He's very good at seeing 'your' bigger picture here.
l witnessed you miss-quoting a meme from Danny about Anne Frank in an attempt to back up one of your RACISM !!!!!!! claims.
BC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:


No.
He's very good at seeing 'your' bigger picture here.
l witnessed you miss-quoting a meme from Danny about Anne Frank in an attempt to back up one of your RACISM !!!!!!! claims.
BC

 

We all make mistakes but no, I wasn't referring to skitzorat so he made a mistake too.

 

Rob

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

 

Exactly, I posted 2 long pages of notes that I had copied and pasted a year ago that is very clearly the same. When open your mind and understand this everything makes far more sense, you realise what you're up against and it dispels any of the rubbish on BBC documentaries or anything else you learn.

Personally when I came into the realization that absolutely EVERYTHING about the WW2 era, specifically, we have been taught is a complete lie - an outrageous lie built on another lie, built on another lie! so many lies I dont believe anybdy can ever really know the whole truth - its a bit hard to cognitively accept at first, but when you can break through that then seeing our current state of affairs and the "official" narrative - from covid to the BLM riots for example, as outrageous lies too isn't hard......I think thats why most people just simply cannot believe our govts and medias can lie so boldly and so much about something so important (as covid)

 

But if you know and can understand the WW2 lies - than it's not so hard.

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

We all make mistakes


You described the meme in a completely 180 degree fashion. 180 degrees. Complete opposite.
To help with you 'racism on the forum' arm waving...
Not good.
Really not good.
BC

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

I wasn't referring to you.

 


Who were you referring to then ?
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Basket Case said:


Who were you referring to then ?
 

 

I was referring to a different poster but that wasn't the main point. The main point was that most of my posts are not about the issue of race. The reason why it stands out and puts other things in the shade is because it's an issue that's caused a lot of problems so whenever it's mentioned it stands out, but you were wrong to say that's all i post about.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
8 minutes ago, RobSS said:

The main point was that most of my posts are not about the issue of race. The reason why it stands out and puts other things in the shade is because it's an issue that's caused a lot of problems so whenever it's mentioned it stands out, but you were wrong to say that's all i post about.


No this was not the point of this interaction.
Different issue different time.


l asked you who you were referring to if it wasn't Skitz..
lf you don't want to answer that's fine, but don't drag a different point in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, numnuts said:

Neither would I agree on that point. It is simply the case that the PTB will not willingly self-destruct ever. Why? Because, as most folks have already clocked, when all is said and done, they are just snivelling, little, wankerous cowards. Like the vast majority of shills I encounter, who don't really exist, on various threads, on various internet forums. However, as for war with Russia or China, if the PTB were very worried about losing power, then they would unleash carnage out of fear. They would obviously make sure that they were out of harm's way, when it happened, and simply hope for the best.

But that wasn't the original point, you stated they were willingly self destructing at those junctures, yet there's no evidence of any self destruction at those points, quite the opposite. If anything it was well constructed and undertaken with the aftermath paving the way for your Tavistocks to start psychological warfare operations on the people, creating the summer of love following the wars (as if that was some kind of grass roots movement) and ultimately manipulating and guiding society to degradation and depravity the likes of which have not been seen or experienced before. 

 

TPTB aren't countries, so losing power wouldn't mean bringing a war against a country because their power is not predicated on one government/country. In my opinion, war with Russia/China is not part of the plan. Wiping out Europe with mass immigration, genocide with the vax and taking out America (the last bastion of freedom) to move towards a totalitarian fascist world government. All tied up with big tech moving everything to Israel and the belt and road initiative. I.e. bunting cloverleaf map. That is what the plan is about. 

 

All this guff about war with Russia and China is horse shit in my opinion. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:


No this was not the point of this interaction.
Different issue different time.


l asked you who you were referring to if it wasn't Skitz..
lf you don't want to answer that's fine, but don't drag a different point in.

 

I just want to forget about the whole damn thing. The issue of race I just want to forget about. It ruins lives. Race relations in London have never been better, so I'd like to accentuate the positive, and eliminate the negative and if some want to be obsessed about the Jews that's their prerogative. I'd like to move on and discuss other things.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

and if some want to be obsessed about the Jews that's their prerogative.


Aaaaaaaaaaaaand there you go again.
You can't help yourself can you.
lt's not about obsession.
That's putting members valid time and research into a bad light. lf you don't like what they find out and share that's not their problem.
BC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

I just want to forget about the whole damn thing. The issue of race I just want to forget about. It ruins lives. Race relations in London have never been better, so I'd like to accentuate the positive, and eliminate the negative and if some want to be obsessed about the Jews that's their prerogative. I'd like to move on and discuss other things.

 

Right, so stop posting about it then and rehashing everything that's already been said. Move on FFS, you've already managed to ruin 10 pages of this thread with this race baiting crap. 

 

"What can we do to stop racism?"

 

"Stop talking about it"

 

Morgan Freeman. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Basket Case said:


Aaaaaaaaaaaaand there you go again.
You can't help yourself can you.
lt's not about obsession.
That's putting members valid time and research into a bad light. lf you don't like what they find out and share that's not their problem.
BC

 

I've never denied there is a problem with some Jews, but there are bad apples in most barrels, and no I don't like it, but then again, who does? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I've never denied there is a problem with some Jews,


Then shut the fuck up when someone mentions one..
BC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Apologies, I stand corrected if this is the part you were referring to in this particular instance, but that still doesn't change the stuff I wrote before about you twisting my post about "war on white people" and kick starting the recent stuff though.

 

Since you do go on so much about "racism" at any bloody given chance, and  especially because I do post often in that subsection and you don;t like that and are extremly hostile towards it, it was easy for me over look macs post here and assume it was about me as you did originally jump on the "race" stuff as I posted.

 

See I don't mind owning my bullsup and publicly taking it on the chin.

Pity you can never do the same.

 

image.png.840331e9d5756034f52c246b23104e3d.png

 

Thanks for the apology. It wasn't about you, so let's move on, and no, I don't go on about racism "at any bloody given chance". I've already shown that the vast majority of my posts are absolutely nothing to do with that.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


Then shut the fuck up when someone mentions one..
BC

 

I can discuss what I want within the confines of decency, so please don't tell me to "shut the fuck up". Thanks.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Right, so stop posting about it then and rehashing everything that's already been said. Move on FFS, you've already managed to ruin 10 pages of this thread with this race baiting crap. 

 

"What can we do to stop racism?"

 

"Stop talking about it"

 

Morgan Freeman. 

 

I'm trying to move on but now you've brought it up. Just let it rest.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

I'm trying to move on but now you've brought it up. Just let it rest.

 

 

Still squabbling then ? I thought this was supposed to be a site for mature adults.

Edited by Nip
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
Just now, RobSS said:

 

I can discuss what I want within the confines of decency, so please don't tell me to "shut the fuck up". Thanks.

 

 


lt's not decent to run members around and around with the ALL / SOME racism bullshit shillery trolling.
So, if someone mentions a bad player in the general conspiracy and they're jewish - YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Got it ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Basket Case said:


lt's not decent to run members around and around with the ALL / SOME racism bullshit shillery trolling.
So, if someone mentions a bad player in the general conspiracy and they're jewish - YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Got it ??

 

I've never denied there are bad players, and don't swear at me. I've never sworn at you.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

Hopefully they achieve something with that protest, other than causing shortages in the stores...

 

According to my brother they have achieved a place in the 'Guiness Book of Records' for the largest convoy in history!

 

The MSM hasn't noticed.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Velma said:

 

According to my brother they have achieved a place in the 'Guiness Book of Records' for the largest convoy in history!

 

The MSM hasn't noticed.

Wilful blindness. This is the default position of the media. If they don't report it, it didn't happen. It's no wonder they have no credibility.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

don't swear at me. I've never sworn at you.


l'm sorry.
Here's a virtual tissue for you; 

 

 

tissue_box.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...