Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Jean Nolan made an interview today, that is a clarification in my opinion on the basic intent and true value behind the Truckers convoy(which have now become a great catharsis for the covid scam)  . I think it is good to remember. But Forcing the hand of the government...and hoping the government will come to their senses is a misplace hope.  ...they will not back up..they need to be arrest and hold accountable...but it is a huge and great powerful way of increasing momentum and show to everyone that they will not stop until we put them in jail or we just stop listening to those snakes. I still have hope and we should keep pushing because they are not gone stop....I am more motivate compare to just two days ago. I will try to keep this energy even if things doesn't look good from time to time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Looney tune said:

How does a deaf person have a fire alarm installed at the mo, I would think there is already something they must use.

No idea. I haven't got one, or a carbon monoxide alarm or a smoke alarm. I think you can get a flashing light one and/or one that vibrates, but that doesn't work if you are not in the same room or you are asleep (unless a very light sleeper)

40 minutes ago, DaleP said:

OK, while some people are still suffering from out of stock toilet paper PTSD, I am still bothered about the above video.

Someone...like @wingwang, have you tested to see if your neighbour has a MAC address?

If you don't have a smartphone, can you ask him if he's got one?

Or any members....who is living with jabbed family members....have you tried to see what their MAC address are?

Or is the above video fake then????

Yep, I don't have smartphone. My neighbour does. This meme is such an accurate depiction of him that I hope you'll understand that I don't know how far I'll get with regards to trying to use his smartphone to try to find a MAC addy! Vaxtheen.jpg.6b36b75d30bc42376517fc7e6d4061c4.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

exactly. I wonder what they are going to have in this kind of tech that they want to have it in EVERYONES homes?

could there be some sort of frequency thing going on or could they just be conditioning us and testing the water to see if we will accept having the state put tech in our homes?

they have microchipped everyones dogs and cats so they have forced their tech into our pets

they are jabbing all the adults so they have got their tech into most of the adults

they want to jab the kids and now they are forcing us to have tech in our homes

they are relentlessly encroaching on our private space

Imo the vast majority of people willingly and gratefully to have this intrusion. Goes with the old mentality that if you’ve done nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about

10 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Yes, if you lock this thread then you give them exactly what they want. They want to shut us  down  exposing the scamdemic, and all those involved in it. 

Every so often we get "disrupters" who do enough to get the mods to (temporarily) shut the thread down. Thus losing 48-72 hours of valuable info and debate. 

Looks pretty obvious to me that the latest provocateurs have been here before. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

I was bored
(average length of drawbar lorry is 18.75m x 50K lorries is 937500 meters - in miles is 582.22

Was working this out in my head. Used 50m. So i was way off. But I still came to the conclusion that Canada is enormous. Plenty of huge long roads to accommodate 50000 of anything

8 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Every so often we get "disrupters" who do enough to get the mods to (temporarily) shut the thread down. Thus losing 48-72 hours of valuable info and debate. 

Out of likes.

22 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

No idea. I haven't got one, or a carbon monoxide alarm or a smoke alarm. I think you can get a flashing light one and/or one that vibrates, but that doesn't work if you are not in the same room or you are asleep (unless a very light sleeper)

I just see online there's ones that strobe light and vibrate and for when you sleep there's a unit for the bedside table. You wouldnt want to be deaf and epileptic.

11 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yeah, I'm sure the Elites are shaking in their boots and do anything in their power to stop you from making anymore earth shattering revelations 

4 minutes ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

Yeah, I'm sure the Elites are shaking in their boots and do anything in their power to stop you from making anymore earth shattering revelations 

Let us know when the next jaw-dropping thesis is finished and you reveal the inner workings of our minds.

My recycle bin is a bit empty at the mo.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

What history shows it will end badly?  General internet forum history? Fuck are you on about?  This forum? The whole forum or just this thread?
I speak of myself and and other genuine members here to say that contributers to this forum/thread are not obsessed with ethnicity or religion, but are mostly normal people - very likely from many different walks of life, and different ethnicities themselves -  simply reacting to - and giving documented information on decades (& the rest) of systemic rascism with intent to murder anyone who is not 'chosen'  all implemented by a certain set of very very rich people hiding behind a certain country of people - before making such a bold statement to this thread surely you should check the facts?

A wise lady once told me that it’s the colour on the inside that matters. Truer words never spoken

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pierre-Luc said:

Jean Nolan made an interview today, that is a clarification in my opinion on the basic intent and true value behind the Truckers convoy(which have now become a great catharsis for the covid scam)  . I think it is good to remember. But Forcing the hand of the government...and hoping the government will come to their senses is a misplace hope.  ...they will not back up..they need to be arrest and hold accountable...but it is a huge and great powerful way of increasing momentum and show to everyone that they will not stop until we put them in jail or we just stop listening to those snakes. I still have hope and we should keep pushing because they are not gone stop....I am more motivate compare to just two days ago. I will try to keep this energy even if things doesn't look good from time to time.

Great videos P-L. Glad you are feeling more upbeat...

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

Imo the vast majority of people willingly and gratefully to have this intrusion. Goes with the old mentality that if you’ve done nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about

only until that switch goes in their head when they have that 'aha!' moment and they realise the grim enormity of the conspiracy that has been staring them in the face all this time, right under their nose

• Thanks 1

Just watch this again, it's only 3 minutes...

Earth was like most planets. Too many mouths, not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution."

"Tainted Vaccinations?"

"But at random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman, and what I predicted came to pass."I

See this is why they're pissed, we refused to take our death lottery and so many did that they're making those who obeyed take a third and forth dose. Like Russian Roulette, they will reach their quota, a quota for the the New World, a Great Reset must begin with a healthy albiet virulent population and here's the thing about mRNA technology its Proprietary just like those GM seeds that one can't sell if their crops actually produce viable seeds because their DNA is owned and thus its a copyright infringement. Now as for human DNA yep, once you download their Vaccine RNA into your genome you are legally in contract with the owner and are using their property thus you are no longer sovereign owner of your body. They've been trying to own humans legally for ages and now they have got them.

Of course, you won't end up in court for copyright violations, it more of the occult or universal laws regarding karma and will. In the past people legally and wilfully became subjects of the Crown, then they became a 'Person' thus representing a Corporation and binding oneself to its laws. Now is the free choice to share ownership of the body by choosing to alter your sovereign and ancestral DNA and bind it with the propoerty of another thus relinquishing ownership of your body and offspring. You are using someone elses property and as such are under contract and laws.

For these super elites to avoid karma they require our free choice into bondage, trickery is allowed thus 'Be as innocent as lambs but as wise as serpents'.

Sneaky Fuckers, don't you think...

#HandsOffMyGenes

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

62ys27.jpg

one of the posters right here in the thread is jewish and we get on fine with them

there are prominant jews in the movement like gilad atzmon and henry makow and people have no problem with them

its not an anti-jew problem

The problem that people are trying to wrap their heads around is that when they start digging deeper than the mainstream newspapers and TV news and radio they start to uncover the same old people and the same old organisations being involved in everything nefarious

when i really started digging the things that kept coming up over and over again were:

-the rothschilds

-the rockefellers

-the freemasons

-marxists

-and yes sadly time and time again there were people with jewish surnames involved in the conspiracy.

Overtime the understanding becomes fleshed out and you learn about sabbateanism and satanism and you come to understand that it is an occult conspiracy

I certainly did not want to find what i found because when i started digging deeper my hero was a jew: noam chomsky and you were very likely to hear bob dylan songs coming out of my speakers but what i found was that at the top of this thing are kabbalist occultists and sadly there are various people outside of the inner core of knowing conspirators who for one reason or another are associated helpers. Any jewish people who join in exposing this conspiracy i consider as allies

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

one of the posters right here in the thread is jewish and we get on fine with them

there are prominant jews in the movement like gilad atzmon and henry makow and people have no problem with them

its not an anti-jew problem

The problem that people are trying to wrap their heads around is that when they start digging deeper than the mainstream newspapers and TV news and radio they start to uncover the same old people and the same old organisations being involved in everything nefarious

when i really started digging the things that kept coming up over and over again were:

-the rothschilds

-the rockefellers

-the freemasons

-marxists

-and yes sadly time and time again there were people with jewish surnames involved in the conspiracy.

Overtime the understanding becomes fleshed out and you learn about sabbateanism and satanism and you come to understand that it is an occult conspiracy

I certainly did not want to find what i found because when i started digging deeper my hero was a jew: noam chomsky and you were very likely to hear bob dylan songs coming out of my speakers but what i found was that at the top of this thing are kabbalist occultists and sadly there are various people outside of the inner core of knowing conspirators who for one reason or another are associated helpers. Any jewish people who join in exposing this conspiracy i consider as allies

Have you ever considered the possibility of bad agents adopting jewish sounding surnames?

3 minutes ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

Have you ever considered the possibility of bad agents adopting jewish sounding surnames?

don't be absurd man. Its actually the other way around. Its more likely that bill gates is a crypto-jew (sabbatean)

Hey. I'd like to point out the opportunity to bicker with clutched handbags via the Private Message option. You see, it saves everyone else reading the thread skipping 16+  posts and missing something slightly important in the process - while also allowing two or more strangers their unimportant, smalltime ego battles.

In my opinion they ought to already be above it from following Mr. Icke. . But regardless, if you're still there, thanks for considering PM. 

Now I'll catch up with the thread.

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic