Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, RobSS said:

 

The point you're still detracting from is that most of the things and threads I start, etc., are not about race.

 

Nice attempt detracting from the point I was making, but nothing to see here.

 

If you want to discuss any of the threads, discuss them in threads themselves instead of here.

 

 

 

 


My point was l notice you bringing up racism, given the chance.
Macs point is different and bigger.
BC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

If you want to discuss any of the threads, discuss them in threads themselves instead of here.

 

i tried that and i felt i was being NLP'd! talking to you always seems to turn sour rob

 

you never agree with me on anything even when i show you the information to support my position. Why would that not do anything but deepen my suspicion?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Basket Case said:


My point was l notice you bringing up racism, given the chance.
Macs point is different and bigger.
BC

 

But the reality is that most of my threads and posts and most of the things I discuss on the forum are not about race issues.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

its not about whether threads are about race...i'm talking about whether threads are addressing the conspiracy that david icke is talking about and yes sometimes the topic of immigration comes up because that IS part of the conspiracy and david has spoken and written about that himself

I agree with you. Race does show up in many topics because race is one of the basic cards used in every politician's deck. It's easy to use, easy to toss out on the table. Always stirs up the pot. 

 

Here in the States, there are many mandates and restrictions due to Covidmania. Such as the latest trucker issue. Yet, our Southern borders are still wide open and non of the "immigrants" are required to get tested or get the jabs. And there's the secondary effect of building more resentment in the new "immigrants" from many of the natural citizens of the US. So, there you go: Covid and race working hand in hand.

 

Some folks are just more sensitive about all things as they relate to race, because that's the mainstream narrative. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

i tried that and i felt i was being NLP'd! talking to you always seems to turn sour rob

 

you never agree with me on anything even when i show you the information to support my position. Why would that not do anything but deepen my suspicion?

 

It's because you started talking about something that wasn't relevant to what was being discussed. You always use detraction as a tactic.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

I'm now going to post about a ship with 50 cannons ..

 

i saw that post in the music section. its a song by a marxist, bertold brecht, who was kept under surveillance by the FBI when he came to the US!

 

seriously rob are you doing this stuff on purpose?

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

It's because you started talking about something that wasn't relevant to what was being discussed. You always use detraction as a tactic.

 

i don't use 'tactics' rob i just speak about the conspiracy and everytime i speak about the conspiracy with you i meet this huge resistance

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
3 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

It's because you started talking about something that wasn't relevant to what was being discussed. You always use detraction as a tactic.

 

 

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

i saw that post in the music section. its a song by a marxist, bertold brecht, who was kept under surveillance by the FBI when he came to the US!

 

seriously rob are you doing this stuff on purpose?

 

 


Can one of you start a thread and continue there please ?
Gonna get the Mega Thread back on track.

Thanks.
BC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RobSS said:

Then change the forum rules so that only posts approved by you can get posted.

 

i just don't understand why you are pushing all this potentially subversive stuff on the david icke forum

 

you know brechts musical collaborator on that piece you poste was a jewish socialist who joked to his wife that he couldn't set marx's communist manifesto to music. In other words it wasn't marxist enough for his partner brecht

 

are you having some sort of inside joke to yourself about how much freemasonic and marxist stuff you can post up on the david icke forum to see if anyone notices?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Come on, kids, can't we all just get along!?!

 

Sure, I know, it's been really difficult living through this hellish, global pandemic. I still have nightmares about running out of toilet paper. I can't even talk about it. But, let's not go at each other here on this thread. Thanks. I love you guys.

 

Edited by KingKitty
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

i just don't understand why you are pushing all this potentially subversive stuff on the david icke forum

 

you know brechts musical collaborator on that piece you poste was a jewish socialist who joked to his wife that he couldn't set marx's communist manifesto to music. In other words it wasn't marxist enough for his partner brecht

 

are you having some sort of inside joke to yourself about how much freemasonic and marxist stuff you can post up on the david icke forum to see if anyone notices?

 

5 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

 


Can one of you start a thread and continue there please ?
Gonna get the Mega Thread back on track.

Thanks.
BC

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

Come on, kids, can't we all just get along!?!

 

the problem we have is that people are so clueless now that even when someone comes along and gives them good information and explains to them what's going on they are unable to recognise it as the truth

 

you could present good info to people about the jabs or about masks (i've done it) but they just won't take it onboard

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

the problem we have is that people are so clueless now that even when someone comes along and gives them good information and explains to them what's going on they are unable to recognise it as the truth

 

you could present good info to people about the jabs or about masks (i've done it) but they just won't take it onboard

 

Now this I can relate to. I spent a good 45 minutes today going over a medical history. The individual had a severe heart attack in 2008. The period of rehabilitation was long but, ultimately, the individual was able to go back to work. In 2020, there was a Covid diagnosis followed by two jabs, then another heart attack followed by pericarditis. This individual is waiting for the all-clear so they can get their booster.

Edited by Nemuri Kyoshiro
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Hmmm.... I haven't seen the news today but I was under the impression that the masks have been scrapped today? If so, they really need to remove all the signages.

 

Just went to the chippy, all chippy employees with masks and 3 people stood outside waiting wearing masks.

 

Popped to the supermarket rather than waiting masks were 50/50. You can tell them that there wasn't a virus and that they now have a dog passport and they still won't take off their fucking masks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gjergj Sk√ęnderbeu said:

I think it was just a comments on a post on Minds. So unverified.

OK. I can't imagine a prick like Trudeau/Castro Jr. not pulling strings to freeze up funds and starve the truckers out.

However, the post you read may relate to this:

https://westernstandardonline.com/2022/01/truck-convoy-organizer-says-gofundme-cash-not-frozen/

Edited by Nemuri Kyoshiro
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


Strange that l 'feel' that all you're really concerned with is Race. Or rather - seeing racism where it isn't.
Despite those topic titles.
l wonder why l get that feeling ?
Your post in the humour thread didn't help.
When l get time l'll check the list of threads out.
BC

Racists and Antiracists are 2 sides of the same coin. They're all obsessed with race. Same with Antisemites and Philosemites.

Edited by Gjergj Sk√ęnderbeu
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Trufflepig said:

Just went to the chippy, all chippy employees with masks and 3 people stood outside waiting wearing masks.

I would commit murder for some real fish and chips with a portion of mushy peas. It would be worth the price of a plane ticket to Blighty just to get some.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gjergj Sk√ęnderbeu said:

"50.000" is misleading and makes it easy for our opponents to ridicule us. Dumb move imo.

 

 

Its not 50,000 now... they have an updated figure in the region of 100,000. and a shit ton more regular vehicles and people inside those vehicles. Yes, the number is growing by the hour.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I wouldn't piss on go fund me if they were on fire. As far as I am concerned, companies like that are just another arm of the state. The line between corporations and government is blurred beyond recognition now.

 

 

The funds are not frozen. The organizers have an accountant and a lawyer ( both on board with the truckers) and its all ship shape and BRISTOL fashion ;-)

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

Come on, kids, can't we all just get along!?!

 

Sure, I know, it's been really difficult living through this hellish, global pandemic. I still have nightmares about running out of toilet paper. I can't even talk about it. But, let's not go at each other here on this thread. Thanks. I love you guys.

 

 

The one brand I buy is nowhere to be seen currently. I think you need to stock up....it's about to hit there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...