Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

no i think if you went out onto the street and asked people they wouldn't have a clue

that's why they didn't know not to trust the jabs

skenderbeu.....your username.....he fought off the muslim invasion of europe right? no muslims behind the jabs though are there?

anyway here is a clip i posted yesterday with a more nuanced view of the two wings of the elites but i do think there is something above them that is playing both ends against the middle:

You don't convert the normies by talking about "Sabbateans" and "jews". Quite the opposite.

Skanderberg is seen as the founder of our nation. Christianity vs. Islam is not an issue here.

11 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Hmmm.... I haven't seen the news today but I was under the impression that the masks have been scrapped today? If so, they really need to remove all the signages.

Perhaps just in your neck of the woods? I'm in an US state that still mandates chin diapers (as of this writing).

SP-PS-CD-ViacomCBS-SouthPark-HoodedSweat

2 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Sorry to go off topic, but there is a new variant. BA.2 or 2 Ba's

hmmm...

Barium stars are spectral class G to K stars whose spectra indicate an overabundance of s-process elements by the presence of singly ionized barium, Ba II, at λ 455.4 nm. Barium stars also show enhanced spectral features of carbon, the bands of the molecules CH, CN and C2. The class was originally recognized and defined by William P. Bidelman and Philip Keenan.[1] Initially, after their discovery, they were thought to be red giants, but the same chemical signature has been observed in main-sequence stars[2][3] as well.

Observational studies of their radial velocity suggested that all barium stars are binary stars.[4][5][6][7][8] Observations in the ultraviolet using International Ultraviolet Explorer detected white dwarfs in some barium star systems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barium_star

Barium stars are moderately rare, chemically peculiar objects, which are believed to be the result of the pollution of an otherwise normal star by material from an evolved companion on the asymptotic giant branch (AGB).

https://arxiv.org/abs/1107.3461

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingKitty said:

Perhaps just in your neck of the woods? I'm in an US state that still mandates chin diapers (as of this writing).

SP-PS-CD-ViacomCBS-SouthPark-HoodedSweat

Oh no, sorry to hear that.

Yes, to clarify I meant in the UK.

.....sometimes I forget it's an international forum.

1 minute ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

You don't convert the normies by talking about "Sabbateans" and "jews". Quite the opposite.

Skanderberg is seen as the founder of our nation. Christianity vs. Islam is not an issue here.

right so you live in albania....well i don't

i live in ILLUMINATI ground zero britain.....one of the primary power centres of the illuminati so pardon me if i speak about certain things more than you do

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

right so you live in albania....well i don't

i live in ILLUMINATI ground zero britain.....one of the primary power centres of the illuminati so pardon me if i speak about certain things more than you do

I would very much like to talk about the Illuminati. I think they're greatly underestimated on this board.

4 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I heard the GoFundMe bastards have frozen the trucker's money. Is that true?

it is possible...they are not gona stop...people giving things anyways along the line...if it is true its a good thing to piss off people more...the world is watching

Just now, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

last thing I heard it was unfrozen already. But people need to learn not to use big tech corporate crooks, there are alternatives

I can't find that information on the web. Do have a link or source? From what I can dig up, the money is still frozen.

1 minute ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

I would very much like to talk about the Illuminati. I think they're greatly underestimated on this board.

who the hell do you think the illuminati are?

adam weishaupt a jesuit trained jew who was funded by the rothschilds who also funded jacob frank the self-proclaimed reincarnation of sabbatai zevi created the bavarian branch of the illuminati

Just now, Pierre-Luc said:

it is possible...they are not gona stop...people giving things anyways along the line...if it is true its a good thing to piss off people more...the world is watching

I wouldn't piss on go fund me if they were on fire. As far as I am concerned, companies like that are just another arm of the state. The line between corporations and government is blurred beyond recognition now.

• Like 1

Just now, Macnamara said:

who the hell do you think the illuminati are?

adam weishaupt a jesuit trained jew who was funded by the rothschilds who also funded jacob frank the self-proclaimed reincarnation of sabbatai zevi created the bavarian branch of the illuminati

That's what they want you to think. Ok, I will try to dig up the JBS video on this subject. It explains allot

Saw on the live Youtube chat...Elon Musk give his support...rumor or truth??..i dont really care. Another rumor said that PM Trudeau is isolating himself because he have been expose to the fake covid...True or not?!...if true fucking good timing You coward scum bag...that what they do ...hiding.

2 minutes ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

That's what they want you to think. Ok, I will try to dig up the JBS video on this subject. It explains allot

the john birch society?

just gimme a quick summary....who are they trying to palm off their crimes onto?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Hmmm.... I haven't seen the news today but I was under the impression that the masks have been scrapped today? If so, they really need to remove all the signages.

Some shops in London  (supermarkets, hair dressers etc are still enforcing it so I presume they will keep the signs up. I'd imagine around the country same going on but news was focused on London when I see it. They portrayed it as no one believes anything other than Boris has put peoples health at risk to save his own skin. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Looney tune said:

Some shops in London  (supermarkets, hair dressers etc are still enforcing it so I presume they will keep the signs up. I'd imagine around the country same going on but news was focused on London when I see it. They portrayed it as no one believes anything other than Boris has put peoples health at risk to save his own skin. 

Enforcing...due to the fear campaign that dumb down many people.

Guest Gone Fishing...
21 minutes ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

"50.000" is misleading and makes it easy for our opponents to ridicule us. Dumb move imo.

How many are there then ?
US ? - Are you a truck driver ?
Dumb comment IMO.
BC

36 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Show me.

It became about the Jews on page 14, but the main point I was trying to make is that I talk about a lot of things that haven't got anything to do with race...

I think it was an unfair thing for you to say, That's ALL you're concerned with".

There are many threads I've started that have absolutely nothing to do with race:

the thread about the mother of the matrix,

the thread about Leviathan,

the thread about Roger Scruton,

the thread about Youth Culture,

the thread about historical London,

the thread about how the David Icke forum looked in 2007,

the thread about the Great Awakening,

the thread about fairy tales and the holy Grail,

the thread about Max Igan and artificial intelligence,

the thread about the NHS,

the thread about Jeff Berwick,

the thread about overcoming the fear of the future,

the general chit-chat thread,

the thread about the Paraclete and the Holy Spirit,

the thread about the Metropolis film,

the thread about Lucis rust and the New World Order,

the thread about Russ Dizdar,

the thread about Christopher Lee,

the thread about Dame Edna,

the thread about Christmas entertainment,

the thread about Milo and the Phantom Tollbooth

And lots of other threads and posts in other peoples thread that aren't about race, including lots of posts about music and music videos, etc...

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

try sticking this in the bin; consider this your warning from north of the border where things are further down the totalitarian slippery slope:

Fire and smoke alarms: changes to the law

The law on fire alarms is changing from February 2022 which means all Scottish homes will need to have interlinked alarms. Guidance for homeowners on what you need to know.

Published:
21 Oct 2020
Fire and smoke alarms: changes to the law

New fire and smoke alarm standard applies from February 2022

Every home in Scotland must have interlinked fire alarms by February 2022.

Interlinked means if one goes off, they all go off, so you will always hear an alarm wherever you are in your home.

The new law has come about because of the Grenfell fire in London in 2017, and it applies to all Scottish homes.

It is the property owner’s responsibility for meeting the new standard.

Hmmm, I'm deaf, so how does that help me? "so you will always hear an alarm" - I don't think so.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

It was strange because all small shops said if people refused they would still serve them so I couldn't see the point to it

After tree week something become an habit...imagine 2 Years...a lot of people are not aware of those principles.

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

It became about the Jews on page 14, but the main point I was trying to make is that I talk about a lot of things that haven't got anything to do with race...

I think it was an unfair thing for you to say, That's ALL you're concerned with".

There are many threads I've started that have absolutely nothing to do with race:

the thread about the mother of the matrix,

the thread about Leviathan,

the thread about Roger Scruton,

the thread about Youth Culture,

the thread about historical London,

the thread about how the David Icke forum looked in 2007,

the thread about the Great Awakening,

the thread about fairy tales and the holy Grail,

the thread about Max Igan and artificial intelligence,

the thread about the NHS,

the thread about Jeff Berwick,

the thread about overcoming the fear of the future,

the general chit-chat thread,

the thread about the Paraclete and the Holy Spirit,

the thread about the Metropolis film,

the thread about Lucis rust and the New World Order,

the thread about Russ Dizdar,

the thread about Christopher Lee,

the thread about Dame Edna,

the thread about Christmas entertainment,

the thread about Milo and the Phantom Tollbooth

And lots of other threads and posts in other peoples thread that aren't about race, including lots of posts about music and music videos, etc...

hi rob the problem is i look at that list and i see all kinds of problematic things

i'll keep it brief because i don't want to drift this thread off topic but take 'metropolis' for example which is riddled with occult symbolism:https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-occult-symbolism-of-movie-metropolis-and-its-importance-in-pop-culture/

in fact the entire german expressionism area of cinema has some dodgy satanic themes

or look at that thread you started about christopher lee with that clip of him denying any involvement in the occult but just because he denies it doesn't make it so. he was a cousin of ian fleming and if you wsnt my opinion the flemings are an old knights templar bloodline family from scotland

Flemings mother was called evelyn st croix rose which mean rose-cross, which is the name of the rosicrucians. Fleming was himself involved in british intelligence.

So i see all this stuff you are posting and i'm asking myself two things:

1) why the heck is this guy posting this of all things

2) what has any of this got to do with exposing the conspiracy that david icke is talking about

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic