Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

You're detracting. The point I'm making is that most of the things I discuss aren't about race.

i'm not detracting because if you are supporting a certain agenda then you would be part of the attack on christendom

why post a random clip about christopher lee? do you feel you need to defend that guy for some reason? why post about dame edna a famous transvestite?

why post about youth culture that doesn't either expose the conspiracies grip on youth culture or offer up an alternative to what the conspiracy is offering?

what is going on here rob?

why post scruton saying very sensible things that all support what i'm saying only to try and twist his arguments around to suit your own position?

Edited by Macnamara

5 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Strange that l 'feel' that all you're really concerned with is Race. Or rather - seeing racism where it isn't.
Despite those topic titles.
l wonder why l get that feeling ?
Your post in the humour thread didn't help.
When l get time l'll check the list of threads out.
BC

Thanks, and those are just some of threads I've started, a sample that mention nothing about race issues. I can supply more, so I appreciate you perhaps seeing things in a better context. Also didn't mention the "Being Alive" thread!

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

Thanks, and those are just some of threads I've started, a sample that mention nothing about race issues. I can supply more, so I appreciate you perhaps seeing things in a better context. Also didn't mention the "Being Alive" thread!

but what IS your aim here?

are you trying to detract the forum away from the key issues?

17 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Let's be honest, the muzzled look like they have a huge dick on the side of their faces.

The two lines of the string and the ear itself form the perfect image of one.

mask.jpg

A-m-a-z-i-n-g. 😁

THIS is WHY face nappy wearers look attractive.

And no doubt, the previous image with a dick was carefully created to make injection attractive per Disney.

Thanks guys. Sex is the answer. lol

Just now, Macnamara said:

but what IS your aim here?

are you trying to detract the forum away from the key issues?

Why don't you ask that question to other posters who also start threads that have nothing to do with race?

My aim here is to show that race issues are not only what I discuss.

Just now, RobSS said:

Why don't you ask that question to other posters who also start threads that have nothing to do with race?

My aim here is to show that race issues are not only what I discuss.

what about that post you posted titled 'titanic'? That was some serious new age BS

that was a classic new age deception (as mark passio would call it) where the piece is telling people not to worry as the world (likened to the sinking titanic) goes to shit, just to sit back and enjoy the ride

but that is the entire point of the new age deception. It is to remove the sacred masculine of action so that people become passive. being passive and doing nothing is how we all got into this mess in he first place

• Like 1

I was in Uxbridge (Middx) this morning and 50% were still wearing masks outside and about 90% in shops. I asked a friendly young cashier if her company was making her wear the mask, she replied that it wasn’t, it was her own choice and she liked it! If the vast majority are like her, we have been turned into a slave race, they just don’t want to wake up. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, RobSS said:

its not about whether threads are about race...i'm talking about whether threads are addressing the conspiracy that david icke is talking about and yes sometimes the topic of immigration comes up because that IS part of the conspiracy and david has spoken and written about that himself

20 minutes ago, RobSS said:

It became about the Jews on page 14, but the main point I was trying to make is that I talk about a lot of things that haven't got anything to do with race...

I think it was an unfair thing for you to say, That's ALL you're concerned with".

There are many threads I've started that have absolutely nothing to do with race:

the thread about the mother of the matrix,

the thread about Leviathan,

the thread about Roger Scruton,

the thread about Youth Culture,

the thread about historical London,

the thread about how the David Icke forum looked in 2007,

the thread about the Great Awakening,

the thread about fairy tales and the holy Grail,

the thread about Max Igan and artificial intelligence,

the thread about the NHS,

the thread about Jeff Berwick,

the thread about overcoming the fear of the future,

the general chit-chat thread,

the thread about the Paraclete and the Holy Spirit,

the thread about the Metropolis film,

the thread about Lucis rust and the New World Order,

the thread about Russ Dizdar,

the thread about Christopher Lee,

the thread about Dame Edna,

the thread about Christmas entertainment,

the thread about Milo and the Phantom Tollbooth

And lots of other threads and posts in other peoples thread that aren't about race, including lots of posts about music and music videos, etc...

...not to mention your line of t-shirts and mugs at the David Icke Forum's gift shop.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HeartSpirit said:

I was in Uxbridge (Middx) this morning and 50% were still wearing masks outside and about 90% in shops. I asked a friendly young cashier if her company was making her wear the mask, she replied that it wasn’t, it was her own choice and she liked it! If the vast majority are like her, we have been turned into a slave race, they just don’t want to wake up. 

its fake-left virtue signalling

it has become a badge of wokeness

did you see the guys dressed in black attacking the police at the belgian protest? they looked to me like antifa, black block agent provocateurs there to make the protest look violent

Edited by Macnamara

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

what about that post you posted titled 'titanic'? That was some serious new age BS

that was a classic new age deception (as mark passio would call it) where the piece is telling people not to worry as the world (likened to the sinking titanic) goes to shit, just to sit back and enjoy the ride

but that is the entire point of the new age deception. It is to remove the sacred masculine of action so that people become passive. being passive and doing nothing is how we all got into this mess in he first place

The point you're still detracting from is that most of the things and threads I start, etc., are not about race.

Nice attempt detracting from the point I was making, but nothing to see here.

If you want to discuss any of the threads, discuss them in threads themselves instead of here.

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

I was bored
(average length of drawbar lorry is 18.75m x 50K lorries is 937500 meters - in miles is 582.22

ls that one or two lanes ?  :O)

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, RobSS said:

The point you're still detracting from is that most of the things and threads I start, etc., are not about race.

Nice attempt detracting from the point I was making, but nothing to see here.

If you want to discuss any of the threads, discuss them in threads themselves instead of here.

My point was l notice you bringing up racism, given the chance.
Macs point is different and bigger.
BC

Just now, RobSS said:

i tried that and i felt i was being NLP'd! talking to you always seems to turn sour rob

you never agree with me on anything even when i show you the information to support my position. Why would that not do anything but deepen my suspicion?

Just now, Basket Case said:

My point was l notice you bringing up racism, given the chance.
Macs point is different and bigger.
BC

But the reality is that most of my threads and posts and most of the things I discuss on the forum are not about race issues.

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

its not about whether threads are about race...i'm talking about whether threads are addressing the conspiracy that david icke is talking about and yes sometimes the topic of immigration comes up because that IS part of the conspiracy and david has spoken and written about that himself

I agree with you. Race does show up in many topics because race is one of the basic cards used in every politician's deck. It's easy to use, easy to toss out on the table. Always stirs up the pot. 

Here in the States, there are many mandates and restrictions due to Covidmania. Such as the latest trucker issue. Yet, our Southern borders are still wide open and non of the "immigrants" are required to get tested or get the jabs. And there's the secondary effect of building more resentment in the new "immigrants" from many of the natural citizens of the US. So, there you go: Covid and race working hand in hand.

Some folks are just more sensitive about all things as they relate to race, because that's the mainstream narrative. 

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i tried that and i felt i was being NLP'd! talking to you always seems to turn sour rob

you never agree with me on anything even when i show you the information to support my position. Why would that not do anything but deepen my suspicion?

It's because you started talking about something that wasn't relevant to what was being discussed. You always use detraction as a tactic.

5 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I'm now going to post about a ship with 50 cannons ..

i saw that post in the music section. its a song by a marxist, bertold brecht, who was kept under surveillance by the FBI when he came to the US!

seriously rob are you doing this stuff on purpose?

• Haha 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic