Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest Gone Fishing...
3 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

 

Lawyer Thomas Renz publishes shocking figures on vaccine damage by US military whistleblowers

The three snitching military doctors revealed to Renz that the number of miscarriages in the military has increased by 300% since the vaccine was introduced in 2021.

Alongside the jump in miscarriages, there has been a nearly 300% jump in cancer diagnoses (from a five-year average of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021). There was also a 1,000% increase in neurological problems, from an average of 82,000 to 863,000.

Some other numbers that Renz didn't mention at the hearing but mentioned in an interview with The Blaze are as follows

Myocardial infarction - increase of 269

Bell palsy - 291% increase

Congenital malformations (in children of military personnel) - increase of 156

Female infertility - 471% increase

Pulmonary embolisms - 467% increase

 

 


Can you stop posting Covid stuff in the Covid Thread please ?
Thanks  :O)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

no but this is a conspiracy forum rob so when you post a thread in the 'politics and social engineering' sub section of a conspiracy forum that is about the politics within jungle book you shouldn't really be surprised if someone comes along and points put the author kipling's historical ties to the rothschild-roundtable group

 

for anyone wanting to really understand what has been going on in britain over the last century i have posted up some very useful information in there

 

if you don't want to discuss the conspiracy perhaps this is not the correct forum for you?

 

I wanted to talk about how the story relates to civilisation and society The post was about the story but you wanted it to be about the author so you had an excuse to start going on about the war against white people. I even asked you to start your own thread on the subject, but you ignored that request and carried on about race.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Most people testing positive for COVID-19 on a PCR test have a "milder condition that looks just like a severe cold", a leading expert has said. (December 2021)

 

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-most-cases-now-like-severe-cold-and-omicron-appears-to-produce-fairly-mild-illness-expert-says-12497094

 

COVID-19 vaccine boosters increase protection against DEATH  from the Omicron variant to 95% in people aged 50 and over, according to the UK Health Security Agency. (January 2022)

 

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-boosters-increase-protection-against-death-from-omicron-to-95-among-over-50s-ukhsa-12526797

Edited by Velma
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

Most people testing positive for COVID-19 on a PCR test have a "milder condition that looks just like a severe cold", a leading expert has said. (December 2021)

 

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-most-cases-now-like-severe-cold-and-omicron-appears-to-produce-fairly-mild-illness-expert-says-12497094

 

COVID-19 vaccine boosters increase protection against DEATH from the Omicron variant to 95% in people aged 50 and over, according to the UK Health Security Agency. (jANUARY 2022)

 

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-boosters-increase-protection-against-death-from-omicron-to-95-among-over-50s-ukhsa-12526797

 

"Experts" ? Yeah, right. Sure

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see that the study that prompted a doctor to speak out about a risk of cardiac arrest from the covid jabs on GB news has been revised! It says:

 

Meeting Abstracts are reviewed and selected by the American Heart Association Committee on Scientific Sessions Program.

 

So can we assume that the revisions are coming via the american heart association?

 

The key line in the original study was:

 

We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination

 

That line has now been changed to the more opaque:

 

In conclusion, the mRNA vacs numerically increase (but not statistically tested) the markers IL-16, Fas, and HGF, all markers previously described by others for denoting inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle, in a consecutive series of a single clinic patient population receiving mRNA vaccines without a control group

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIR.0000000000001053

 

Is that just another way of saying that the vaccines are bad but without making it sound like the vaccines are bad?

 

The reason i revisited that study just now is that i saw on the wikipedia page of that jewish scientist, Kariko, the following:

 

In early 2013, Karikó heard of Moderna's $240 million deal with AstraZeneca to develop a Vascular endothelial growth factor mRNA. Karikó realized that she would not get a chance to apply her experience with mRNA at the University of Pennsylvania, so she took a role as vice president at BioNTech RNA Pharmaceuticals.[2](and subsequently became a senior vice president in 2019)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katalin_Karikó

 

This is what wiki has to say about vascula endothelial growth factor which is interesting in the light of all the strokes, blood clots and cardiac arrests we are seeing from the jabs:

 

Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), originally known as vascular permeability factor (VPF),[1] is a signal protein produced by many cells that stimulates the formation of blood vessels. To be specific, VEGF is a sub-family of growth factors, the platelet-derived growth factor family of cystine-knot growth factors. They are important signaling proteins involved in both vasculogenesis (the de novo formation of the embryonic circulatory system) and angiogenesis (the growth of blood vessels from pre-existing vasculature).

It is part of the system that restores the oxygen supply to tissues when blood circulation is inadequate such as in hypoxic conditions.[2] Serum concentration of VEGF is high in bronchial asthma and diabetes mellitus.[3] VEGF's normal function is to create new blood vessels during embryonic development, new blood vessels after injury, muscle following exercise, and new vessels (collateral circulation) to bypass blocked vessels.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vascular_endothelial_growth_factor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I wanted to talk about how the story relates to civilisation and society The post was about the story but you wanted it to be about the author so you had an excuse to start going on about the war against white people. I even asked you to start your own thread on the subject, but you ignored that request and carried on about race.

 

that's not true. I started talking about the story itself and the possible meanings behind the symbols within it

 

but re people trying to STEER and CONTROL the discussion on this forum i would say that bad actors will always try to control the locus of a discussion as a way to conceal from the world the things that they don't want people to be aware of, see for example the 'overton window'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Velma said:

Most people testing positive for COVID-19 on a PCR test have a "milder condition that looks just like a severe cold", a leading expert has said. (December 2021)

 

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-most-cases-now-like-severe-cold-and-omicron-appears-to-produce-fairly-mild-illness-expert-says-12497094

 

COVID-19 vaccine boosters increase protection against DEATH  from the Omicron variant to 95% in people aged 50 and over, according to the UK Health Security Agency. (January 2022)

 

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-boosters-increase-protection-against-death-from-omicron-to-95-among-over-50s-ukhsa-12526797

I call BS! Most people testing positive don't have symptoms at all. That's why they came up with that "asymptomatic spreading" hoax. And "COVID-19 vaccine boosters increase protection against DEATH  from the Omicron variant to 95% in people". From what, 95% from the 0.8%? This is a complete inversion of truth. "Inversion", where did I hear that before?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

i think there have been a bunch of people working on mRNA tech but yes the non jewish one malone did turn whistleblower whilst, according to the info in my posts above, the jewish researchers hoovered up a load of awards

Everything is about jews. That's called "obsessive".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

I am about 200 pages into RFK juniors book on the real Anthony faucci. The factual content I have read so far totally devastates the entire covid narrative .

 

Its a must read if you can find the time.

It's on my to read list. But I could only get a hardcover, I hate hardcovers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
3 minutes ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

Everything is about jews. That's called "obsessive".


Claiming that EVERYTHING is about jews IS obsessive.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

Everything is about jews. That's called "obsessive".

 

i'm not the obsessive one

 

the people behind the conspiracy are the ones with an obsession

 

I'm just talking about what they are doing and you aren't shooting the messenger so much as shooting the victim

 

is there anything FACTUALLY incorrect about my posts above?

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:
15 minutes ago, Velma said:

I call BS! Most people testing positive don't have symptoms at all. That's why they came up with that "asymptomatic spreading" hoax. And "COVID-19 vaccine boosters increase protection against DEATH  from the Omicron variant to 95% in people". From what, 95% from the 0.8%? This is a complete inversion of truth. "Inversion", where did I hear that before?

 

It comes from the Death cult. The sabbatean frankists who invert reality and religion, and then attribute blame for their crimes upon those they are imitating .

 

Don't fall for it is what I say.

 

This entire covid BS is just that. It's a virus created on a computer screen - isolated "in-silico". The SF did the same with money.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

that's not true. I started talking about the story itself and the possible meanings behind the symbols within it

 

but re people trying to STEER and CONTROL the discussion on this forum i would say that bad actors will always try to control the locus of a discussion as a way to conceal from the world the things that they don't want people to be aware of, see for example the 'overton window'

I think we all know about the Sabbateans and their origins now. At some point we're going to have to look beyond them. Because there's so much more going on. I suggest you start with genesis 37 - 50

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

 

It comes from the Death cult. The sabbatean frankists who invert reality and religion, and then attribute blame for their crimes upon those they are imitating .

 

Don't fall for it is what I say.

 

This entire covid BS is just that. It's a virus created on a computer screen - isolated "in-silico". The SF did the same with money.

It was a rhetorical question. But you took the bait again. You people seriously need some media training lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

I think we all know about the Sabbateans and their origins now.

 

no i think if you went out onto the street and asked people they wouldn't have a clue

 

that's why they didn't know not to trust the jabs

 

1 minute ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

At some point we're going to have to look beyond them. Because there's so much more going on. I suggest you start with genesis 37 - 50

 

skenderbeu.....your username.....he fought off the muslim invasion of europe right? no muslims behind the jabs though are there?

 

anyway here is a clip i posted yesterday with a more nuanced view of the two wings of the elites but i do think there is something above them that is playing both ends against the middle:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

no i think if you went out onto the street and asked people they wouldn't have a clue

 

that's why they didn't know not to trust the jabs

 

 

skenderbeu.....your username.....he fought off the muslim invasion of europe right? no muslims behind the jabs though are there?

 

anyway here is a clip i posted yesterday with a more nuanced view of the two wings of the elites but i do think there is something above them that is playing both ends against the middle:

 

You don't convert the normies by talking about "Sabbateans" and "jews". Quite the opposite.

 

Skanderberg is seen as the founder of our nation. Christianity vs. Islam is not an issue here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Hmmm.... I haven't seen the news today but I was under the impression that the masks have been scrapped today? If so, they really need to remove all the signages.

Perhaps just in your neck of the woods? I'm in an US state that still mandates chin diapers (as of this writing).

SP-PS-CD-ViacomCBS-SouthPark-HoodedSweat

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...