Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

what modern warfare looks like:

Drew Weissman (born 1958 or 1959[1]) is a physician-scientist best known for his contributions to RNA biology. His work helped enable development of effective mRNA vaccines, the best known of which are those for COVID-19 produced by BioNTech/Pfizer and Moderna.[2] Weissman is a professor of medicine at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania (Penn). He and his research colleague Katalin Karikó have received numerous awards including the presigious Lasker-DeBakey Clinical Medical Research Award.

Weissman did a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drew_Weissman

Katalin Karikó (Hungarian: Karikó Katalin, pronounced [ˈkɒrikoː ˌkɒtɒlin]; born 17 January 1955) is a Hungarian biochemist who specializes in RNA-mediated mechanisms. Her research has been the development of in vitro-transcribed mRNA for protein therapies. She co-founded and was CEO of RNARx, from 2006 to 2013.[1] Since 2013, she has been associated with BioNTech RNA Pharmaceuticals, first as a vice president and promoted to senior vice president in 2019.[2] She also is an adjunct professor at the University of Pennsylvania.[1]

Karikó's work includes the scientific research of RNA-mediated immune activation, resulting in the co-discovery with American immunologist Drew Weissman of the nucleoside modifications that suppress the immunogenicity of RNA.[3][4][5] This is seen as further contribution to the therapeutic use of mRNA.[6] Together with Weissman, she holds U.S. patents for the application of non-immunogenic, nucleoside-modified RNA. This technology has been licensed by BioNTech and Moderna to develop their protein replacement technologies but was also used for their COVID-19 vaccines.[7] She and Weissman have received many awards including the prestigious Lasker-DeBakey Clinical Medical Research Award and Time Magazine's Hero of the Year 2021.

In early 2013, Karikó heard of Moderna's $240 million deal with AstraZeneca to develop a Vascular endothelial growth factor mRNA. Karikó realized that she would not get a chance to apply her experience with mRNA at the University of Pennsylvania, so she took a role as vice president at BioNTech RNA Pharmaceuticals.[2](and subsequently became a senior vice president in 2019)

Her research and specializations include messenger RNA-based gene therapy, RNA-induced immune reactions, molecular bases of ischemic tolerance, and treatment of brain ischemia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katalin_Karikó

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Someone should make a new thread about the argument so we can discuss it in more detail. In the spirit of staying on topic. 

MOD NOTE;

lf l came along later and discovered this l'd be mighty pissed off....
But being in the middle of it as it developed gave me some interesting incites.

At some point soon the past 3 or 4 pages will become a different thread.
BC

13 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

That's ALL you're concerned with.

It's not all I'm concerned with. I started a thread about the Jungle Book. I didn't want that to be about race, but guess who tried t make that thread about race despite my protestations about not wanting to talk about race?

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

MOD NOTE;

lf l came along later and discovered this l'd be mighty pissed off....
But being in the middle of it as it developed gave me some interesting incites.

At some point soon the past 3 or 4 pages will become a different thread.
BC

Why would you be pissed off? 

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, RobSS said:

It's not all I'm concerned with.

lt seems that to me and many other members.

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

guess who tried t make that thread about race despite my protestations about not wanting to talk about race?

That's not really about race is it though.......more about membership of the cabal / secret societies ? No ?
BC

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Why would you be pissed off? 

Coz it's skewed off topic, needs cleaning up and separating, as you pointed out...
And that's all 'extra' work.
BC

Guest Gone Fishing...
3 minutes ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

It's the leaving out (whitewashing) of other bad agents that's problematic

l haven't seen any of that.
BC

Just now, Basket Case said:

That's not really about race is it though.......more about membership of the cabal / secret societies ? No ?
BC

Someone who I won't mention wanted it to be about 'the war against white people'. I didn't went to talk about race, and I did protest my thread was being taken over by that subject, but I felt continually badgered that I should be talking about race but I didn't want to.

5 minutes ago, RobSS said:

It's not all I'm concerned with. I started a thread about the Jungle Book. I didn't want that to be about race, but guess who tried t make that thread about race despite my protestations about not wanting to talk about race?

no half way through you seemed to want it to be about how you identified as mowgli growing up in 1980's britain which i guess would make the british people what? animals?

20 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i think we (the british) ARE over most historical stuff

we aren't the ones waging the war on a target population

we are the ones having a war waged against us

Thats a very interesting observation from someone who is fully aware of the Balfour declaration, with all of its consequences.  " Lord " Balfour probably was SF. His Co - correspondent most certainly was.

Getting back on topic and for anyone truly wishing to wise up to this , dare I say demonic infiiltration of our society.

I am about 200 pages into RFK juniors book on the real Anthony faucci. The factual content I have read so far totally devastates the entire covid narrative .

Its a must read if you can find the time.

Edited by MarcusOmouse
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

what modern warfare looks like:

Drew Weissman (born 1958 or 1959[1]) is a physician-scientist best known for his contributions to RNA biology. His work helped enable development of effective mRNA vaccines, the best known of which are those for COVID-19 produced by BioNTech/Pfizer and Moderna.[2] Weissman is a professor of medicine at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania (Penn). He and his research colleague Katalin Karikó have received numerous awards including the presigious Lasker-DeBakey Clinical Medical Research Award.

Weissman did a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drew_Weissman

Katalin Karikó (Hungarian: Karikó Katalin, pronounced [ˈkɒrikoː ˌkɒtɒlin]; born 17 January 1955) is a Hungarian biochemist who specializes in RNA-mediated mechanisms. Her research has been the development of in vitro-transcribed mRNA for protein therapies. She co-founded and was CEO of RNARx, from 2006 to 2013.[1] Since 2013, she has been associated with BioNTech RNA Pharmaceuticals, first as a vice president and promoted to senior vice president in 2019.[2] She also is an adjunct professor at the University of Pennsylvania.[1]

Karikó's work includes the scientific research of RNA-mediated immune activation, resulting in the co-discovery with American immunologist Drew Weissman of the nucleoside modifications that suppress the immunogenicity of RNA.[3][4][5] This is seen as further contribution to the therapeutic use of mRNA.[6] Together with Weissman, she holds U.S. patents for the application of non-immunogenic, nucleoside-modified RNA. This technology has been licensed by BioNTech and Moderna to develop their protein replacement technologies but was also used for their COVID-19 vaccines.[7] She and Weissman have received many awards including the prestigious Lasker-DeBakey Clinical Medical Research Award and Time Magazine's Hero of the Year 2021.

In early 2013, Karikó heard of Moderna's $240 million deal with AstraZeneca to develop a Vascular endothelial growth factor mRNA. Karikó realized that she would not get a chance to apply her experience with mRNA at the University of Pennsylvania, so she took a role as vice president at BioNTech RNA Pharmaceuticals.[2](and subsequently became a senior vice president in 2019)

Her research and specializations include messenger RNA-based gene therapy, RNA-induced immune reactions, molecular bases of ischemic tolerance, and treatment of brain ischemia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katalin_Karikó

I thought it was the Malone guy

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

BC

The JBS put out a video about 1 or 2 months ago explaining who's behind pushing a certain ethnicity/religion as a shield to cover their own asses. I will see if I can dig it up. It's an eye opener.

Just now, Macnamara said:

no half way through you seemed to want it to be about how you identified as mowgli growing up in 1980's britain which i guess would make the british people what? animals?

I didn't want it to be about race and I wasn't comparing the British people to animals.

1 minute ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Thats a very interesting observation from someone who is fully aware of the Balfour declaration, with all of its consequences.  " Lord " Balfour probably was SF.

i wasn't talking about the freemasonic elites in this country. I was talking about the average british person on the street who is the target of this covid bioweapon

most british people on the street do not bare any historical grudges

1 minute ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Getting back on topic and for anyone truly wishing to wise up to this , dare I say demonic infiiltration of our society.

I am about 200 pages into RFK juniors book on the real Anthony faucci. The factual content I have read so far totally devastates the entire covid narrative .

Its a must read if you can find the time.

i would like to read that.....my reading list is becoming insane though

3 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Disappointing...
Not just this comment but also several leading up to this.
We (all 3 mods) overturned your ban after chatting with you in a PM.
We asked you to be less abrasive. You seemed to agree ?
On moderation until Admin and Mods have talked.
BC

It goes on a chalk board at HQ, those who achieve the most get a cuddle and finger of fudge from Sergeant Major.

Lawyer Thomas Renz publishes shocking figures on vaccine damage by US military whistleblowers

The three snitching military doctors revealed to Renz that the number of miscarriages in the military has increased by 300% since the vaccine was introduced in 2021.

Alongside the jump in miscarriages, there has been a nearly 300% jump in cancer diagnoses (from a five-year average of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021). There was also a 1,000% increase in neurological problems, from an average of 82,000 to 863,000.

Some other numbers that Renz didn't mention at the hearing but mentioned in an interview with The Blaze are as follows

Myocardial infarction - increase of 269

Bell palsy - 291% increase

Congenital malformations (in children of military personnel) - increase of 156

Female infertility - 471% increase

Pulmonary embolisms - 467% increase

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I didn't want it to be about race and I wasn't comparing the British people to animals.

no but this is a conspiracy forum rob so when you post a thread in the 'politics and social engineering' sub section of a conspiracy forum that is about the politics within jungle book you shouldn't really be surprised if someone comes along and points out the author kipling's historical ties to the rothschild-roundtable group

for anyone wanting to really understand what has been going on in britain over the last century i have posted up some very useful information in there

if you don't want to discuss the conspiracy perhaps this is not the correct forum for you?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

Must be your blind spot

Show me.

9 minutes ago, Nip said:

I thought it was the Malone guy

i think there have been a bunch of people working on mRNA tech but yes the non jewish one malone did turn whistleblower whilst, according to the info in my posts above, the jewish researchers hoovered up a load of awards

Edited by Macnamara

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic