Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Guest Gone Fishing...
Just now, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

This was my favorite as a kid, it was very educational fe8740c61c33bc8aef4e5f4c24e00b83c2d8c28e

Yeah, doesn't surprise me.

3 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

I think it's time this thread was locked. It served it purposed a long time ago and now it's just a ranting thread. 

It appears that there are members working as a team, or perhaps a brigade to divert this topic by arguing among themselves forcing covid related posts back 

Lock the thread and watch them scurry away.

Indeed. When I start scrolling past posts it usually means what you said!

Edited by wingwang
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Fascinating. Nothing to do with Covid though.

I was concerned that the issue of race could do the same to the exposing of the Covid agenda, as it did to youth culture and music in the 1980's.

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, RobSS said:

I was concerned that the issue of race

That's ALL you're concerned with.
Back off.

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

(CNN)Two US researchers who developed the technology that underlies both the Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccines won a prestigious medical prize Friday often known as "America's Nobel."

Dr. Drew Weissman and Katalin Karikó of the University of Pennsylvania share the 2021 Lasker clinical medical research award for their work developing messenger RNA technology, the Lasker Foundation said.

oh look MORE awards:

The BUILDING THE FOUNDATION AWARD recognizes an individual(s) whose basic research discoveries played a pivotal role in the response to COVID-19.

Drew Weissman, MD, PhD, a pioneer in mRNA therapeutics and currently serves as Director of Vaccine Research and Professor of Medicine in the Infectious Diseases Division at the University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine. Together with his collaborator, Katalin Karikó, PhD, Dr. Weissman discovered a way to modify mRNA to facilitate uptake in the body without causing dangerous immune reactions. This innovation unlocked the therapeutic potential of mRNA, including serving as the foundational technology underpinning the first two FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccines. These vaccines, developed by Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna, boasted an unprecedented over 94% success rates – which experts believe is in large part due to the nucleoside-modified mRNA-lipid nanoparticle vaccine platform developed by Drs. Karikó, Pardi, and Weissman. 

Modified mRNA technology has profound implications for the future of health care, including possible applications for numerous vaccines and therapeutics. Dr. Weissman’s lab is currently developing modified mRNA vaccines for multiple infectious diseases, including HIV and influenza. His team has also developed methods to deploy modified mRNA to replace genetically deficient proteins, effectively deliver therapeutic proteins, and edit the genome.

Guest Gone Fishing...
3 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

So was Bernard fukn Manning, Roy chubby Brown and alf garnett

Are they all complicit in this vaccine genocide?

Were they world wide superstars or just biggots ?

Just now, Macnamara said:

oh look MORE awards:

The BUILDING THE FOUNDATION AWARD recognizes an individual(s) whose basic research discoveries played a pivotal role in the response to COVID-19.

aaaand another award....yawn...

Katalin Karikó and Drew Weissman Awarded Horwitz Prize for Pioneering Research on COVID-19 Vaccines

August 16, 2021

Columbia University will award the 2021 Louisa Gross Horwitz Prize to

Katalin Karikó

BioNTech, Mainz, Germany and University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA

Drew Weissman

University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA

“for pioneering research on messenger RNA vaccines for COVID-19”

NEW YORK, NY (August 16, 2021)—Columbia will award the 2021 Louisa Gross Horwitz Prize to Katalin Karikó, PhD, and Drew Weissman, MD, PhD, for trailblazing work on messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines for COVID-19. The prize will be presented at a ceremony on January 5, 2022.

https://www.cuimc.columbia.edu/news/horwitz-prize-2021

2 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Find a covid news link in past two pages of posts about Jews.

It has been side tracked because some people don't like people calling out "the" (some) jewish people as culprits of the fraud and criminally responsible. 

Edited by SimonTV

1 minute ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

Yeah, my mates beat up your mates at the battle of waterloo. It was 40 years ago. get over it mate.

i think we (the british) ARE over most historical stuff

we aren't the ones waging the war on a target population

we are the ones having a war waged against us

4 minutes ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

nah, that's not what I meant at all. You should distrust all sides. The enemy of you enemy is not your friend. never let your guard down.

That's what I mean. When you have understanding it means distrusting all sides

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic