Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, RobSS said:

It's not all I'm concerned with.


lt seems that to me and many other members.

 

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

guess who tried t make that thread about race despite my protestations about not wanting to talk about race?

 

That's not really about race is it though.......more about membership of the cabal / secret societies ? No ?
BC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

Why would you be pissed off? 


Coz it's skewed off topic, needs cleaning up and separating, as you pointed out...
And that's all 'extra' work.
BC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
3 minutes ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

It's the leaving out (whitewashing) of other bad agents that's problematic


l haven't seen any of that.
BC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Basket Case said:


lt seems that to me and many other members.

 

 

That's not really about race is it though.......more about membership of the cabal / secret societies ? No ?
BC

 

Someone who I won't mention wanted it to be about 'the war against white people'. I didn't went to talk about race, and I did protest my thread was being taken over by that subject, but I felt continually badgered that I should be talking about race but I didn't want to.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, RobSS said:

It's not all I'm concerned with. I started a thread about the Jungle Book. I didn't want that to be about race, but guess who tried t make that thread about race despite my protestations about not wanting to talk about race?

 

no half way through you seemed to want it to be about how you identified as mowgli growing up in 1980's britain which i guess would make the british people what? animals?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i think we (the british) ARE over most historical stuff

 

we aren't the ones waging the war on a target population

 

we are the ones having a war waged against us

Thats a very interesting observation from someone who is fully aware of the Balfour declaration, with all of its consequences.  " Lord " Balfour probably was SF. His Co - correspondent most certainly was.

 

Getting back on topic and for anyone truly wishing to wise up to this , dare I say demonic infiiltration of our society.

I am about 200 pages into RFK juniors book on the real Anthony faucci. The factual content I have read so far totally devastates the entire covid narrative .

 

Its a must read if you can find the time.

Edited by MarcusOmouse
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

what modern warfare looks like:

 

Drew Weissman (born 1958 or 1959[1]) is a physician-scientist best known for his contributions to RNA biology. His work helped enable development of effective mRNA vaccines, the best known of which are those for COVID-19 produced by BioNTech/Pfizer and Moderna.[2] Weissman is a professor of medicine at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania (Penn). He and his research colleague Katalin Karikó have received numerous awards including the presigious Lasker-DeBakey Clinical Medical Research Award.

Weissman did a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drew_Weissman

 

Katalin Karikó (Hungarian: Karikó Katalin, pronounced [ˈkɒrikoː ˌkɒtɒlin]; born 17 January 1955) is a Hungarian biochemist who specializes in RNA-mediated mechanisms. Her research has been the development of in vitro-transcribed mRNA for protein therapies. She co-founded and was CEO of RNARx, from 2006 to 2013.[1] Since 2013, she has been associated with BioNTech RNA Pharmaceuticals, first as a vice president and promoted to senior vice president in 2019.[2] She also is an adjunct professor at the University of Pennsylvania.[1]

Karikó's work includes the scientific research of RNA-mediated immune activation, resulting in the co-discovery with American immunologist Drew Weissman of the nucleoside modifications that suppress the immunogenicity of RNA.[3][4][5] This is seen as further contribution to the therapeutic use of mRNA.[6] Together with Weissman, she holds U.S. patents for the application of non-immunogenic, nucleoside-modified RNA. This technology has been licensed by BioNTech and Moderna to develop their protein replacement technologies but was also used for their COVID-19 vaccines.[7] She and Weissman have received many awards including the prestigious Lasker-DeBakey Clinical Medical Research Award and Time Magazine's Hero of the Year 2021.

In early 2013, Karikó heard of Moderna's $240 million deal with AstraZeneca to develop a Vascular endothelial growth factor mRNA. Karikó realized that she would not get a chance to apply her experience with mRNA at the University of Pennsylvania, so she took a role as vice president at BioNTech RNA Pharmaceuticals.[2](and subsequently became a senior vice president in 2019)

Her research and specializations include messenger RNA-based gene therapy, RNA-induced immune reactions, molecular bases of ischemic tolerance, and treatment of brain ischemia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katalin_Karikó

 

I thought it was the Malone guy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:


lt seems that to me and many other members.

 

 

That's not really about race is it though.......more about membership of the cabal / secret societies ? No ?
BC

The JBS put out a video about 1 or 2 months ago explaining who's behind pushing a certain ethnicity/religion as a shield to cover their own asses. I will see if I can dig it up. It's an eye opener.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

no half way through you seemed to want it to be about how you identified as mowgli growing up in 1980's britain which i guess would make the british people what? animals?

 

I didn't want it to be about race and I wasn't comparing the British people to animals.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Thats a very interesting observation from someone who is fully aware of the Balfour declaration, with all of its consequences.  " Lord " Balfour probably was SF.

 

i wasn't talking about the freemasonic elites in this country. I was talking about the average british person on the street who is the target of this covid bioweapon

 

most british people on the street do not bare any historical grudges

 

1 minute ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Getting back on topic and for anyone truly wishing to wise up to this , dare I say demonic infiiltration of our society.

I am about 200 pages into RFK juniors book on the real Anthony faucci. The factual content I have read so far totally devastates the entire covid narrative .

Its a must read if you can find the time.

 

i would like to read that.....my reading list is becoming insane though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Basket Case said:


Disappointing...
Not just this comment but also several leading up to this.
We (all 3 mods) overturned your ban after chatting with you in a PM.
We asked you to be less abrasive. You seemed to agree ?
On moderation until Admin and Mods have talked.
BC
 

 

 

It goes on a chalk board at HQ, those who achieve the most get a cuddle and finger of fudge from Sergeant Major.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Lawyer Thomas Renz publishes shocking figures on vaccine damage by US military whistleblowers

The three snitching military doctors revealed to Renz that the number of miscarriages in the military has increased by 300% since the vaccine was introduced in 2021.

Alongside the jump in miscarriages, there has been a nearly 300% jump in cancer diagnoses (from a five-year average of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021). There was also a 1,000% increase in neurological problems, from an average of 82,000 to 863,000.

Some other numbers that Renz didn't mention at the hearing but mentioned in an interview with The Blaze are as follows

Myocardial infarction - increase of 269

Bell palsy - 291% increase

Congenital malformations (in children of military personnel) - increase of 156

Female infertility - 471% increase

Pulmonary embolisms - 467% increase

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I didn't want it to be about race and I wasn't comparing the British people to animals.

 

no but this is a conspiracy forum rob so when you post a thread in the 'politics and social engineering' sub section of a conspiracy forum that is about the politics within jungle book you shouldn't really be surprised if someone comes along and points out the author kipling's historical ties to the rothschild-roundtable group

 

for anyone wanting to really understand what has been going on in britain over the last century i have posted up some very useful information in there

 

if you don't want to discuss the conspiracy perhaps this is not the correct forum for you?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Nip said:

I thought it was the Malone guy

 

i think there have been a bunch of people working on mRNA tech but yes the non jewish one malone did turn whistleblower whilst, according to the info in my posts above, the jewish researchers hoovered up a load of awards

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
3 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

 

Lawyer Thomas Renz publishes shocking figures on vaccine damage by US military whistleblowers

The three snitching military doctors revealed to Renz that the number of miscarriages in the military has increased by 300% since the vaccine was introduced in 2021.

Alongside the jump in miscarriages, there has been a nearly 300% jump in cancer diagnoses (from a five-year average of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021). There was also a 1,000% increase in neurological problems, from an average of 82,000 to 863,000.

Some other numbers that Renz didn't mention at the hearing but mentioned in an interview with The Blaze are as follows

Myocardial infarction - increase of 269

Bell palsy - 291% increase

Congenital malformations (in children of military personnel) - increase of 156

Female infertility - 471% increase

Pulmonary embolisms - 467% increase

 

 


Can you stop posting Covid stuff in the Covid Thread please ?
Thanks  :O)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

no but this is a conspiracy forum rob so when you post a thread in the 'politics and social engineering' sub section of a conspiracy forum that is about the politics within jungle book you shouldn't really be surprised if someone comes along and points put the author kipling's historical ties to the rothschild-roundtable group

 

for anyone wanting to really understand what has been going on in britain over the last century i have posted up some very useful information in there

 

if you don't want to discuss the conspiracy perhaps this is not the correct forum for you?

 

I wanted to talk about how the story relates to civilisation and society The post was about the story but you wanted it to be about the author so you had an excuse to start going on about the war against white people. I even asked you to start your own thread on the subject, but you ignored that request and carried on about race.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Most people testing positive for COVID-19 on a PCR test have a "milder condition that looks just like a severe cold", a leading expert has said. (December 2021)

 

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-most-cases-now-like-severe-cold-and-omicron-appears-to-produce-fairly-mild-illness-expert-says-12497094

 

COVID-19 vaccine boosters increase protection against DEATH  from the Omicron variant to 95% in people aged 50 and over, according to the UK Health Security Agency. (January 2022)

 

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-boosters-increase-protection-against-death-from-omicron-to-95-among-over-50s-ukhsa-12526797

Edited by Velma
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

Most people testing positive for COVID-19 on a PCR test have a "milder condition that looks just like a severe cold", a leading expert has said. (December 2021)

 

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-most-cases-now-like-severe-cold-and-omicron-appears-to-produce-fairly-mild-illness-expert-says-12497094

 

COVID-19 vaccine boosters increase protection against DEATH from the Omicron variant to 95% in people aged 50 and over, according to the UK Health Security Agency. (jANUARY 2022)

 

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-boosters-increase-protection-against-death-from-omicron-to-95-among-over-50s-ukhsa-12526797

 

"Experts" ? Yeah, right. Sure

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see that the study that prompted a doctor to speak out about a risk of cardiac arrest from the covid jabs on GB news has been revised! It says:

 

Meeting Abstracts are reviewed and selected by the American Heart Association Committee on Scientific Sessions Program.

 

So can we assume that the revisions are coming via the american heart association?

 

The key line in the original study was:

 

We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination

 

That line has now been changed to the more opaque:

 

In conclusion, the mRNA vacs numerically increase (but not statistically tested) the markers IL-16, Fas, and HGF, all markers previously described by others for denoting inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle, in a consecutive series of a single clinic patient population receiving mRNA vaccines without a control group

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIR.0000000000001053

 

Is that just another way of saying that the vaccines are bad but without making it sound like the vaccines are bad?

 

The reason i revisited that study just now is that i saw on the wikipedia page of that jewish scientist, Kariko, the following:

 

In early 2013, Karikó heard of Moderna's $240 million deal with AstraZeneca to develop a Vascular endothelial growth factor mRNA. Karikó realized that she would not get a chance to apply her experience with mRNA at the University of Pennsylvania, so she took a role as vice president at BioNTech RNA Pharmaceuticals.[2](and subsequently became a senior vice president in 2019)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katalin_Karikó

 

This is what wiki has to say about vascula endothelial growth factor which is interesting in the light of all the strokes, blood clots and cardiac arrests we are seeing from the jabs:

 

Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), originally known as vascular permeability factor (VPF),[1] is a signal protein produced by many cells that stimulates the formation of blood vessels. To be specific, VEGF is a sub-family of growth factors, the platelet-derived growth factor family of cystine-knot growth factors. They are important signaling proteins involved in both vasculogenesis (the de novo formation of the embryonic circulatory system) and angiogenesis (the growth of blood vessels from pre-existing vasculature).

It is part of the system that restores the oxygen supply to tissues when blood circulation is inadequate such as in hypoxic conditions.[2] Serum concentration of VEGF is high in bronchial asthma and diabetes mellitus.[3] VEGF's normal function is to create new blood vessels during embryonic development, new blood vessels after injury, muscle following exercise, and new vessels (collateral circulation) to bypass blocked vessels.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vascular_endothelial_growth_factor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, RobSS said:

I wanted to talk about how the story relates to civilisation and society The post was about the story but you wanted it to be about the author so you had an excuse to start going on about the war against white people. I even asked you to start your own thread on the subject, but you ignored that request and carried on about race.

 

that's not true. I started talking about the story itself and the possible meanings behind the symbols within it

 

but re people trying to STEER and CONTROL the discussion on this forum i would say that bad actors will always try to control the locus of a discussion as a way to conceal from the world the things that they don't want people to be aware of, see for example the 'overton window'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...