Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

consider this your warning from north of the border where things are further down the totalitarian slippery slope:

Fire and smoke alarms: changes to the law

The law on fire alarms is changing from February 2022 which means all Scottish homes will need to have interlinked alarms. Guidance for homeowners on what you need to know

 

so as we see the neo-marxist scottish government FORCE people to install wifi/smart or intercommunicating devices into their private property consider again the piece i posted from the daily mail today which is telling you what they want to do:

Smart devices that can read our minds and monitor our health could be in homes within eight years, researchers say

A report has estimated that by 2030 the average person will be interacting with a smart device every 18 seconds.

Instead of our voices, they will be controlled by our silent thoughts.

These brain-computer interfaces open up the possibility of a future without screens or a 'metaverse', the 3D virtual world that Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is hedging his bets on.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10446097/Smart-devices-read-minds-monitor-health.html

 

Ok? So what they are saying is that they are going to be reading your mind in your own private space by the end of this decade and they will do it to 'save the global healthcare industry money' or in other words they are going to say that they must monitor your 'health' in your own home, 24/7 and they are arguing that they are doing it for the 'greater good'

They don't give a ratsass about your health. This is about CONTROL pure and simple

 

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

try sticking this in the bin; consider this your warning from north of the border where things are further down the totalitarian slippery slope:

Fire and smoke alarms: changes to the law

The law on fire alarms is changing from February 2022 which means all Scottish homes will need to have interlinked alarms. Guidance for homeowners on what you need to know.

 
Published:
21 Oct 2020
Fire and smoke alarms: changes to the law
 

New fire and smoke alarm standard applies from February 2022

Every home in Scotland must have interlinked fire alarms by February 2022.

Interlinked means if one goes off, they all go off, so you will always hear an alarm wherever you are in your home.

The new law has come about because of the Grenfell fire in London in 2017, and it applies to all Scottish homes.

It is the property owner’s responsibility for meeting the new standard.

What each home needs

By February 2022 every home must have:

  • one smoke alarm in the living room or the room you use most
  • one smoke alarm in every hallway or landing
  • one heat alarm in the kitchen

All smoke and heat alarms should be mounted on the ceiling and be interlinked.

If you have a carbon-fuelled appliance – like a  boiler, fire, heater or flue – in any room, you must also have a carbon monoxide detector in that room, but this does not need to be linked to the fire alarms.

https://www.gov.scot/publications/fire-and-smoke-alarms-in-scottish-homes/

 So it takes them 4 years to pass a law on smoke alarms, yet five minutes t make one to lock you in your house or track everything about you.....hmmm

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

I'm not saying you're wrong, or right. But focusing on ethnicity or religious backgrounds of some suspected evil doers is totally contra productive at this point.

 

well i mentioned sacha baron cohen who has made movies mocking various different demographics from arabs to american christians and It seems the only people he hasn't mocked are the jews

 

he 'donated' a million pounds made from those movies that went to a VACCINE programme jabbing syrian children except it was stopped after the jabs killed some of the children. How nice to jab syrians as neighbouring israel was bombing syria to bits

 

But could sacha have known about the dangers of vaccines before he did that? Well considering his brother is supposedly a leading expert on autism you would expect so except his brother doesn't admit a link between vaccines and autism and says its all just down to genetics....

 

at some point people need to wake up and smell the coffee and ideally they will do this before they jab all the children

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

 So it takes them 4 years to pass a law on smoke alarms

 

it was supposed to come in sooner but they postponed it because of the lockdowns as presumably they couldn't say it would be ok for sparkies to be going into peoples houses in a 'pandemic' to instal smoke alarms

 

the nanny state in scotland also made everyone register their airguns and pay the state for the privilege

 

when they aren't taking away our freedoms and encroaching on our private space they like to question children about sex and gender when really what they should be worrying themselves with is the CRASHING literacy and numeracy rates that have occured during the SNP's tenure but instead of dealing with that they have simply stopped publishing the rates on that so people can no longer see just how bad things are getting

Scottish teenagers are being quizzed on their sexuality and gender identity when they apply for a free bus pass in latest 'intrusive' SNP scheme

  • Youngsters aged over 16 are being asked if they are gay, straight or bisexual
  • They are also quizzed about their gender as part of the detailed questionnaire 
  • SNP accused of being 'obsessed' with grilling children over sexual preferences 

By Graham Grant, Home Affairs Editor For The Scottish Daily Mail

Published: 10:03 GMT, 24 January 2022 | Updated: 10:43 GMT, 24 January 2022

eenagers are being questioned about their sexuality when they apply for free bus passes in the latest 'intrusive' SNP scheme.

Youngsters aged over 16 are being asked if they are gay, straight or bisexual in a survey – with the chance of winning up to £250 of shopping vouchers.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10434835/SNP-quizzes-teens-sexuality-gender-identity-applying-bus-pass.html

 

 

 

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

it was supposed to come in sooner but they postponed it because of the lockdowns as presumably they couldn't say it would be ok for sparkies to be going into peoples houses in a 'pandemic' to instal smoke alarms

 

the nanny state in scotland also made everyone register their airguns and pay the state for the privilege

 

when they aren't taking away our freedoms and encroaching on our private space they like to question children about sex and gender when really what they should be worrying themselves with is the CRASHING literacy and numeracy rates that have occured during the SNP's tenure but instead of dealing with that they have simply stopped publishing the rates in that so people can no longer see just how bad things are getting

Scottish teenagers are being quizzed on their sexuality and gender identity when they apply for a free bus pass in latest 'intrusive' SNP scheme

  • Youngsters aged over 16 are being asked if they are gay, straight or bisexual
  • They are also quizzed about their gender as part of the detailed questionnaire 
  • SNP accused of being 'obsessed' with grilling children over sexual preferences 

By Graham Grant, Home Affairs Editor For The Scottish Daily Mail

Published: 10:03 GMT, 24 January 2022 | Updated: 10:43 GMT, 24 January 2022

eenagers are being questioned about their sexuality when they apply for free bus passes in the latest 'intrusive' SNP scheme.

Youngsters aged over 16 are being asked if they are gay, straight or bisexual in a survey – with the chance of winning up to £250 of shopping vouchers.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10434835/SNP-quizzes-teens-sexuality-gender-identity-applying-bus-pass.html

 

 

 

Its like we are gong backwards in time, the dumbing down of kids. At some point there will be no kids who can read or write properly, so no written truth will go forward into further generations that can be understood. Word of mouth leads to inaccurate 'facts' or facts that get turned into debased or reworked stories etc, rather like the bible for example. Ive seen a couple of movies on that theme too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Its like we are gong backwards in time, the dumbing down of kids. At some point there will be no kids who can read or write properly, so no written truth will go forward into further generations that can be understood. Word of mouth leads to inaccurate 'facts' or facts that get turned into debased or reworked stories etc, rather like the bible for example. Ive seen a couple of movies on that theme too.

 

the UK Column has a series going at the moment on LITERACY

https://www.ukcolumn.org/literacy-part-2-who-doesnt-want-us-to-be-able-to-read

 

part 1 explains that what really boosted literacy in europe was christianity and people wanting to read the bible

 

part 2 looks at who doesn't want us to be able to read and at how popular culture has been shaped in such a way since world war 2 to stop people reading

 

I see it all as part of cultural marxism, which is to say a method of sabotaging a target people through many different means in order to destroy them. Effectively death by a thousand cuts

 

If you dumb a people down they will lose out on jobs to foreign competition, they will become poorer, their standard of living will drop, their ability to represent their interests against a hostile government will be degraded and they will find themselves on a downward spiral towards......a very dark place

 

so who is behind it? marxist footsoldiers being led by satanic occultists

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
3 hours ago, webtrekker said:

From Telegram ...

 

I don’t know if you know but the Human Rights Act Reform Consultation is underway.

The deadline for comments is 8 March.

 

This reform must not go through but people are distracted with Boris’ ridiculous partygate scandal that it’s hardly been noticed.

 

If this goes through people like us will have no choice about anything in the next pandemic they’re already planning.

Please let people know about it ASAP!

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/human-rights-act-reform-a-modern-bill-of-rights


Link for the online consultation form;


https://consult.justice.gov.uk/human-rights/human-rights-act-reform/consultation/  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

the UK Column has a series going at the moment on LITERACY

https://www.ukcolumn.org/literacy-part-2-who-doesnt-want-us-to-be-able-to-read

 

part 1 explains that what really boosted literacy in europe was christianity and people wanting to read the bible

 

part 2 looks at who doesn't want us to be able to read and at how popular culture has been shaped in such a way since world war 2 to stop people reading

 

I see it all as part of cultural marxism, which is to say a method of sabotaging a target people through many different means in order to destroy them. Effectively death by a thousand cuts

 

If you dumb a people down they will lose out on jobs to foreign competition, they will become poorer, their standard of living will drop, their ability to represent their interests against a hostile government will be degraded and they will find themselves on a downward spiral towards......a very dark place

 

so who is behind it? marxist footsoldiers being led by satanic occultists

same shit recycled over countless millenia

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

same shit recycled over countless millenia

 

there is a lot of focus on 'colonialism' which is to say when the occult cabal pushed out their influence from centres in europe to spread their influence and to plunder places like the americas and africa and so on

 

They have been doing that to those places for approx 400 years but they have been doing it to britain for the last 1000 years as everything changed with the invasion of william the conqueror

 

over that 1000 years we have been displaced from the land, deskilled, almost lost our myths, almost lost our old languages and largely forgotten our ancient common law heritage

 

i know in material terms many british people have nice cars and modern homes so it looks like we are doing well, but in spiritual terms and in psychological terms i think we are in deep shit

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

try sticking this in the bin; consider this your warning from north of the border where things are further down the totalitarian slippery slope:

Fire and smoke alarms: changes to the law

The law on fire alarms is changing from February 2022 which means all Scottish homes will need to have interlinked alarms. Guidance for homeowners on what you need to know.

 
Published:
21 Oct 2020
Fire and smoke alarms: changes to the law
 

New fire and smoke alarm standard applies from February 2022

Every home in Scotland must have interlinked fire alarms by February 2022.

Interlinked means if one goes off, they all go off, so you will always hear an alarm wherever you are in your home.

The new law has come about because of the Grenfell fire in London in 2017, and it applies to all Scottish homes.

It is the property owner’s responsibility for meeting the new standard.

What each home needs

By February 2022 every home must have:

  • one smoke alarm in the living room or the room you use most
  • one smoke alarm in every hallway or landing
  • one heat alarm in the kitchen

All smoke and heat alarms should be mounted on the ceiling and be interlinked.

If you have a carbon-fuelled appliance – like a  boiler, fire, heater or flue – in any room, you must also have a carbon monoxide detector in that room, but this does not need to be linked to the fire alarms.

https://www.gov.scot/publications/fire-and-smoke-alarms-in-scottish-homes/

I quick scanned this article and it seems it will just be interlinked between the rooms in your home only. So no one outside your home will have access to it, yet. But they probably will in the near future. They will just hook it up to your "smart meter" and they got you. But just for the government thinking they can mandate whatever the fuck you do in your own home is extreme overreach imo.

Edited by Gjergj Skënderbeu
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

I quick scanned this article and it seems it will just be interlinked between the rooms in your home only. So no one outside your home will have access to it, yet. But they probably will in the near future. They will just hook it up to your "smart meter" and they got you. But just for the government thinking they can mandate whatever the fuck you do in your own home is extreme overreach imo.

 

yes the smart meter agenda was being pushed hard by the EU but seeing as most of our politicians fought against brexit i think we can assume that the political class will simply continue the agendas of the EU including smart meters, high density cities, linked by high speed railways and mass migrant quotas

 

Yes it is possible to avoid getting the wifi meters and have hardwired ones which obviously will cost more to instal at a time when british people are being squeezed more and more financially by the state but the wifi ones will be wireless and the plan is to have everything communicating with the 5G cloud

 

I have no wifi in my house so i will not use wifi smart smoke detectors but clearly the goal posts are being constantly moved so in a year or so they may legislate that all smoke detectors must send back data to the cloud 'for the greater good' to protect your 'health'

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

well i mentioned sacha baron cohen who has made movies mocking various different demographics from arabs to american christians and It seems the only people he hasn't mocked are the jews

 

he 'donated' a million pounds made from those movies that went to a VACCINE programme jabbing syrian children except it was stopped after the jabs killed some of the children. How nice to jab syrians as neighbouring israel was bombing syria to bits

 

But could sacha have known about the dangers of vaccines before he did that? Well considering his brother is supposedly a leading expert on autism you would expect so except his brother doesn't admit a link between vaccines and autism and says its all just down to genetics....

 

at some point people need to wake up and smell the coffee and ideally they will do this before they jab all the children

I'm just saying people who focus on the jews all the time tend to lose sight of the big picture and let allot of other bad actors off the hook.

 

And trying to pin this vaccination campaign on the jews is just ridiculous, and even more counterproductive. You might as well be working for them when you start making unfounded accusations like that.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/new-york-nurse-whistleblower-recordings-show-botched-administration-of-covid/

 

New York Nurse Whistleblower: Recordings Show Possible Botched Administration of COVID-19 Vaccine on Children: “Some People Got The Wrong One”

 

 

Wild wild west in healthcare, injections in the back of a tesco car park what could go wrong? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

yes the smart meter agenda was being pushed hard by the EU but seeing as most of our politicians fought against brexit i think we can assume that the political class will simply continue the agendas of the EU including smart meters, high density cities, linked by high speed railways and mass migrant quotas

 

Yes it is possible to avoid getting the wifi meters and have hardwired ones which obviously will cost more to instal at a time when british people are being squeezed more and more financially by the state but the wifi ones will be wireless and the plan is to have everything communicating with the 5G cloud

 

I have no wifi in my house so i will not use wifi smart smoke detectors but clearly the goal posts are being constantly moved so in a year or so they may legislate that all smoke detectors must send back data to the cloud 'for the greater good' to protect your 'health'

I dont know if you saw it, but yesterday there was an article saying that fuel bills will rise 50% in UK, along with a 3% rise in tech costs such as broadband etc. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

https://unitynewsnetwork.co.uk/police-complaint-made-over-mirror-journalist-who-advocated-forced-jabbing-and-social-demonisation/

 

At 11.11am on 26th January 2022, three citizens reported incitement and hate crime by a Daily Mirror columnist over a recent article that has provoked considerable debate and anger on social media.

There needs to be consequences for these people. They think they can just type away and remain immune from behind their computers. But, there again, it shows that (a) journalists are spineless jellyfish who slavishly write what the owners tell them to, or (b) they are morons incapable of following a though or action through to its logical conclusion. My money is on (a).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

High quality image of that worm like blood clot from that discussion posted earlier. 

 

https://rumble.com/vtcsgw-worldwide-exclusive-embalmers-find-veins-and-arteries-filled-with-never-bef.html

 

image.png

 

Surely does look like a worm maybe some kind of blood parasite? 

 

Remember this video of parasites under microscope? 

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/39ogImlFigtf/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

I'm just saying people who focus on the jews all the time tend to lose sight of the big picture and let allot of other bad actors off the hook.

 

And trying to pin this vaccination campaign on the jews is just ridiculous, and even more counterproductive. You might as well be working for them when you start making unfounded accusations like that.

 

i'm not talking about 'the jews' i'm talking about sabbateans which is to say people pursuing a satanic conception of reality

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yes the smart meter agenda was being pushed hard by the EU but seeing as most of our politicians fought against brexit i think we can assume that the political class will simply continue the agendas of the EU including smart meters, high density cities, linked by high speed railways and mass migrant quotas

 

Yes it is possible to avoid getting the wifi meters and have hardwired ones which obviously will cost more to instal at a time when british people are being squeezed more and more financially by the state but the wifi ones will be wireless and the plan is to have everything communicating with the 5G cloud

 

I have no wifi in my house so i will not use wifi smart smoke detectors but clearly the goal posts are being constantly moved so in a year or so they may legislate that all smoke detectors must send back data to the cloud 'for the greater good' to protect your 'health'

It's easy to see where this is going. The masses will get herded into smart cities where they will live in a pod with free video games and porn under 24/7 surveillance by CCTV, drones, and Robocops all connected to SkyNet with 5G. You will be issued a clean pair of white coveralls and clogs with your soy/bug rations daily. There will be a weekly lottery drawing where the winner gets a free trip to a paradise island (they will get organ harvested, used as a sex slave, or human sacrifice). This is the dystopian future they have planned for us. The Beast System. And it all starts with accepting The Mark of the Beast. Don't accept the QR Code/Digital Pass. Whatever it takes!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

High quality image of that worm like blood clot from that discussion posted earlier. 

 

https://rumble.com/vtcsgw-worldwide-exclusive-embalmers-find-veins-and-arteries-filled-with-never-bef.html

 

image.png

 

Surely does look like a worm maybe some kind of blood parasite? 

 

Remember this video of parasites under microscope? 

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/39ogImlFigtf/

This reminds me of those videos with "morgellons" in facemasks and pcr tests popping up everywhere last year. Anyone remember?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

I dont know if you saw it, but yesterday there was an article saying that fuel bills will rise 50% in UK, along with a 3% rise in tech costs such as broadband etc. 

 

cultural marxism to destroy the wealth of the average british family

 

with all the money printing they have trashed the value of currency so that any responsible people who saved money will be seeing their savings eroded. The same thing was done to germany between the wars and that didn't end well....people were not happy about that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

It's easy to see where this is going. The masses will get herded into smart cities where they will live in a pod with free video games and porn under 24/7 surveillance by CCTV, drones, and Robocops all connected to SkyNet with 5G. You will be issued a clean pair of white coveralls and clogs with your soy/bug rations daily. There will be a weekly lottery drawing where the winner gets a free trip to a paradise island (they will get organ harvested, used as a sex slave, or human sacrifice). This is the dystopian future they have planned for us. The Beast System. And it all starts with accepting The Mark of the Beast. Don't accept the QR Code/Digital Pass. Whatever it takes!

 

yes that is what the sabbateans want for you and your children

 

and if you call them out on it then you must be a 'bigot' and an 'anti-semite!'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...