Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

2 minutes ago, Firebird said:

Absolutely.

I did see commercials on 5G on television, they said something like ''the new world''

I just moved into some new rented accomodation. Broadband is 5G!!!!

Luckily they still have lower bands available that I could choose from. But yeah it's already here and masts up everywhere - where I have just moved to.

• Replies 32.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnigmaticWorld

• oddsnsods

• DarianF

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Interesting and unfortunate that the first woman was arrested, but good people are learning about common law and opening their businesses. Did she say something that allowed them to make that arrest or did they just decide to go ahead anyway even though she said the right thing?

Edited by Illmatic
12 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

They have weaponized public health against the population. 

Yip. We need a separation of Health and the State just like we had with the Church and the state all those years ago.

This can never happen again

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Interesting and unfortunate that the first woman was arrested, but good people are learning about common law and opening their businesses. Did she say something that allowed them to make that arrest or did they just decide to go ahead anyway even though she said the right thing?

The police are no no longer abiding by common law, they are enforces of statutes law instead. So the police officer is correct under statue law, if the person refuses to identify themselves, that in itself is an arrest-able offence. Under statue law they can arrest you for no reason and detain you indefinitely. All the rights you thought you had around being arrested were slowly changed over time within statue law. They used every emergency of the past to slowly chip away at the rights found under common law. If you fail to identify yourself under statue law, they can force you to identify and they will. They will physically force you to put your biometrics in to their global biometric database by any means necessary, even if it takes 10 of them to do it. They will find out your address through investigation and your identity through investigation, so whether you want to give it or not is irrelevant under statue law. 

Under common law the corona virus legislation is unlawful, so are many other statutes. 

2 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

So if the Flu vaccine kills even more people than usual they can say COVID is increasing again?

They will say, if it wasn't for the government swift action and the police's hard work and the NHS's amazing courageous work then it would have been a lot worse. 

haha

7 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

Why is Coronavirus legislation illegal under Common Law?

That is a big topic, you should do some research on it. Basically common law only covers basic crimes against the person, like theft, murder, rape, assault, fraud and so on. Anything with no victim or where the government "acts" as the victim is not a crime under common law. 

1 hour ago, jesuitsdidit said:

So if lots of people hold a demonstration of 2 people near each other that's OK?

Better if it is called an Educational Event rather than a demonstration. Seeing as Education is still permitted. Who wants to set up the Open University of Democracy and Government Scrutiny 🤣

I also have to say that when in power I really didn't like Teresa May. But what she said at the vote in the commons yesterday was one of the bravest and best things I have heard from a politician during this crisis. Credit where due. (if you haven't heard should go and listen)

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Are all the muzzlegimps gonna be clapping tonight?

Load up my North Korea national anthem just incase.

If they do, I'm going to be booing. I don't care if I get lynched. 

Have to admit, seems to be a heck of a lot of fireworks parties kicking off at the moment. Police will be busy tonight shutting them down and fining kids with sparklers a gazillion pounds!

• Like 1