Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Good News :classic_biggrin:

Anti-vaxxers storm Covid vaccine centre in Ealing to demand site is shut down because it's a 'crime scene' as they accuse staff of 'genocide' and harass members of the public getting the jab

Footage shows two men and a woman accusing NHS staff of 'genocide', saying they have a crime number and that vaccines are under investigation. They attempt to hand out posters entitled 'important public announcement Covid-19 scandal' to people queuing to receive their jab at the site in Ealing, west London. In recent weeks posts have been shared online falsely claiming some vaccination sites have been closed due to members of the public reporting them to police. Similarly, these posts contain a number that was provided by the Met after an anti-vaxxer submitted an allegation to the police that vaccines are dangerous. However, the force has since clarified that this is a crime reference number, indicating that the claim has been received - not that it is being investigated.

image_2022-01-27_064300.png.db494bfc406a451b10a64176fb9ba9dc.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10445789/Anti-vaxxers-storm-Covid-vaccine-centre-Ealing-demand-site-shut-down.html

"storm it" you mean they walked in the front door?

6 hours ago, RobSS said:

Danny Shine has just posted this video with the description: "I have removed the audio from this clip. Watch it and if you haven't seen it with the audio, you are invited to guess the subject matter based on her body language. She's 'acting' leader of New Zealand. And she seems to enjoy imprisoning innocent people."  So he's definitely not on the cabal's side, or for the all the covid restrictions!

Who cares, I still stand by my assertion that those cock choppers are false!

30 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Germany

Over 42 million more vaccination certificates issued than vaccine doses administered

In Germany, since the start of the vaccination campaign 13 months ago, 42.6 million more digital vaccination certificates have been issued than corona vaccine doses have been administered. By last Friday, 204.7 million digital certificates for corona vaccinations had been issued, as the Federal Ministry of Health informed the “Neue Osnabrücker Zeitung” (NOZ) on request. However, according to the ministry, “only” 162.1 million doses for first, second and third vaccinations were injected up to this Monday, i.e. 42.6 million fewer.

According to the report, the ministry sees in the difference neither an indication of fake vaccination cards nor of millions of unreported vaccinations. A ministry spokesman gave “various reasons” when asked by NOZ. On the one hand, "especially at the beginning of the application, many certificates were automatically created by vaccination centers and sent to the vaccinated persons", while the persons concerned had often already received a certificate in a pharmacy. Furthermore, certificates could “also be issued more than once if, for example, a person loses their certificate

https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article236507275/Impfpass-42-Mio-mehr-Impfzertifikate-als-Impfungen-schreit-nach-Aufklaerung.html

This shows the quality of investigative journalism today, what a fucking retard. There's so many contradictions in this story I don't even know where to start. 

This reminds me of that story of some east European physician who took thousands of euros to administer fake shots, but he supposedly gave real shots instead. Anyone falling for these obvious fake news stories deserves to be deceived.

9 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i just find it very unbritish to go around in public shouting at people in an entitled way where they are actually secretly mocking and filming the people in question

For me he represents everything I was shocked by when the numbers started to roll in with the injection program, if they can be believed from the idiot box, I was shocked and disgusted with my Brothers and Sisters of our once great Nation, a bright light of freedom for the world that had diminished to nothing more than slaughter house of dead meat, zombies of control and fear, not a backbone among them, not even a critical thought between two brain cells that could not even make smoke if you could rub them together, sure there were some people that I spoke with that was able to listen to an alternative voice, but in comparison to the numbers queuing for the injection a very sickening feeling emerged in my stomach, and I said to my wife when they were all clapping on the door steps "look, this is how we go out, this is how it all ends, what a sick fucking joke", needless to say you would not have found me doing that, and I was almost begging for the neighborhood nazi's to start banging on my door demanding reason's why I was not doing the same, GOD I was so hoping for that to happen, but then most people know I can be a bit of a handful when called to action, GOD I was so hoping for that to happen, but no, COWARDS!

19 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

Embalmers Find Veins & Arteries Filled with Never Before Seen Rubbery Clots

https://rumble.com/vtcsgw-worldwide-exclusive-embalmers-find-veins-and-arteries-filled-with-never-bef.html

I have seen several videos now showing blood taken from "vaccinated" people and it is coagulates immediately. In one video it was completely blocking up the tube that was going to the blood bag and they were not able to take any more blood. In the other video the blood went rock hard within a few minutes and the nurse said usually it takes 30 minutes to do that. We have seen the analysis through the microscope already some months ago of the "vaccinated" blood and it is heavily coagulated and red blood cells are stacking up. No wonder so many heart issues and brain embolisms with such poisoned blood.  

Edited by SimonTV

image.png

This is the sort of thing people are getting. This one video from india region, the women hand went black and she lost her fingers. Several videos/photos of people losing their arm or having blood in their arm do weird things and swell up etc. 

• Sad 1

From Telegram ...

I don’t know if you know but the Human Rights Act Reform Consultation is underway.

The deadline for comments is 8 March.

This reform must not go through but people are distracted with Boris’ ridiculous partygate scandal that it’s hardly been noticed.

If this goes through people like us will have no choice about anything in the next pandemic they’re already planning.

Please let people know about it ASAP!

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/human-rights-act-reform-a-modern-bill-of-rights

• Like 1

Another thing we have seen is the blood coagulates so much that it stops the blood moving and then when it clots up like that it grows bacteria and mold and then it creates the burst blood vessels that resemble cancer and we have seen one women with this problem with what looks like mushroom growth growing out of her throat, it is from blood coagulated so much it is growing mould and it is breaking out of the skin. Shocking realy. 

2 hours ago, Trufflepig said:

I like when the clever masktards cross the strings in front of the ear to get a better seal on the face and nose.

I also love it when the clever spectacle wearing ones tuck the mask up behind the glass for added protection.

Well as from today here in the UK we no longer need to put a gimp muzzle on.

Halleluja.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

The gimps will still be dressed in their attire Zigs, unfortunately. 🤭👍

I shall be leaning out of my car window screaming "Get that fucking face nappy off you prick"

(First checking that the road ahead is clear with no red traffic lights in case they run after me and beat me up of course)

😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I shall be leaning out of my car window screaming "Get that fucking face nappy off you prick"

(First checking that the road ahead is clear with no red traffic lights in case they run after me and beat me up of course)

😄

Should get that right arm ready to dish out some happy slaps on unsuspecting maskers.

4 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

😄

Always ensure auto locking is engaged before you set off on such a mission, prepare your target points carefully via GPS and ensuring maximum escape routes, maintain radio contact with base at all times, you are too valuable an asset to the cause to lose, do not forget traffic cone as a last resort at escape, place on head as it confuses the enemy, end of mission briefing, look forward to the strategic reports on mission success upon return.

3 minutes ago, bobb said:

Always ensure auto locking is engaged before you set off on such a mission, prepare your target points carefully via GPS and ensuring maximum escape routes, maintain radio contact with base at all times, you are too valuable an asset to the cause to lose, do not forget traffic cone as a last resort at escape, place on head as it confuses the enemy, end of mission briefing, look forward to the strategic reports on mission success upon return.

😆

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Well as from today here in the UK we no longer need to put a gimp muzzle on.

Halleluja.

"in case they run after me and beat me up of course."

Don't worry, the average tard couldn't punch their way out of a wet paper mask. I was confronted in a shop the other day by a muffled masked voice where some old man asked if I thought I didn't need to wear one (I respected his courage). I asked why he wears it? he said to protect himself. I asked if he believed the bullshit that comes from Boris Johnson (party gate in full swing and mandates dropped the following day), I wasn't listening for the reply. 

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic