Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

not everyone is bright enough to see it right enough

 

it does take a fair bit of context sometimes to see these things in their proper light. I have put in a lot of time learning that context

 

Good, but I can still make up my own mind.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

I don't mind if you do! LOL

 

i also expect you to always have to have the last word for some reason even though you don't seem to be using this forum to expose the conspiracy

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

i also expect you to always have to have the last word for some reason even though you don't seem to be using this forum to expose the conspiracy

 

Are you going to have a go at posters who liked the original post with the video too, and instead of trolling me, why don't you just speak to a moderator to say you didn't like the video instead of just labouring the point and taking up the thread? This is like the grand inquisition!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/26/2022 at 4:36 AM, DarianF said:

By the way, the term 'men' should no longer be in common usage. It should be retired, like a legend's basketball jersey in the NBA. These guys may technically be biological males, but they don't deserve the title 'men'. Only our ancestors deserve that title; this current crop of wankers is diluting the term to the point it has lost all original meaning. I would rather see it retired than diluted/polluted.

https://caldronpool.com/the-beta-variant-a-pandemic-of-softness/

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

Are you going to have a go at posters who liked the original post with the video too, and instead of trolling me, why don't you just speak to a moderator to say you didn't like the video instead of just labouring the point and taking up the thread? This is like the grand inquisition!

 

spit-laugh.gif.6a61e3f3017f25dbbb128d3b0573a62f.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

spit-laugh.gif.6a61e3f3017f25dbbb128d3b0573a62f.gif

 

its like post a video of a guy harassing the british public whilst they are being subjected to the most horrific psychological and physical ordeal which is killing people both directly and indirectly and then when someone calls them out on it then suddenly they are the victim!

 

i know one person who killed themself during the first lockdown and a family member has had a misscarriage after taking the jabs and i am supposed to be amused watching danny shine mocking the frightened british public?

 

danny should stick to singing at bar mitzvahs and leave the british public alone

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

its like post a video of a guy harassing the british public whilst they are being subjected to the most horrific psychological and physical ordeal which is killing people both directly and indirectly and then when someone calls them out on it then suddenly they are the victim!

 

If you don't like a video, speak to a moderator, but you're acting as if you were a moderator, which you're not.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

its like post a video of a guy harassing the british public whilst they are being subjected to the most horrific psychological and physical ordeal which is killing people both directly and indirectly and then when someone calls them out on it then suddenly they are the victim!

3.jpg.ca5895b7bbf1d433e0590531d0857aae.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

If you don't like a video, speak to a moderator, but you're acting as if you were a moderator, which you're not.

 

i'm a forum member who shared my view of the video. This is a public discussion forum in which we are trying to pick out the truth from the lies and i have given my perspective on that particular stunt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

i'm a forum member who shared my view of the video. This is a public discussion forum in which we are trying to pick out the truth from the lies and i have given my perspective on that particular stunt

 

But you keep labouring that you don't like the video, over and over, over and over.

I disagree with you about the video, and a number of posters 'liked' the video. 

Starting a different thread about it would be a solution. 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Danny Shine has just posted this video with the description: "I have removed the audio from this clip. Watch it and if you haven't seen it with the audio, you are invited to guess the subject matter based on her body language. She's 'acting' leader of New Zealand. And she seems to enjoy imprisoning innocent people."  So he's definitely not on the cabal's side, or for the all the covid restrictions!

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Long read soz, but its a pretty fair and damning assessment of the sh!t-show down here atm.

How lockdown-loving lefties have turned my glorious New Zealand into a hermit kingdom: Families are forced to isolate for up to 24 days, borders are slammed shut for two years, and the streets are deserted, writes despairing Kiwi

DAVID SEYMOUR 

(Leader of the "Libertarian" Act  Party - who's completely on board with vax passes)

 

Yesterday morning I received a bleak text message. It was from the chairman of a local business association near my home in the Auckland suburb of Newmarket and contained a photograph of my local train station, usually a busy commuter route full of hustle and bustle.

It was completely devoid of life.

That snapshot spoke a thousand words: as we surpass the two-year anniversary of the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, something close to normality has finally resumed for many across the globe.

 

But here in our far-flung corner of the Southern Hemisphere, isolated behind our still-sealed border, we endlessly push around a hamster wheel of ever more wearying rules and restrictions.

Among them is a staggering isolation period of up to 24 days for those in households where someone has tested positive, a mandatory cap of 100 vaccinated people at public events — a devastating imposition on the entertainment industry in this, our peak summer season — and compulsory mask wearing almost everywhere, including for school pupils aged eight and up.

 

You might think that only a devastating upward spiral of deaths and serious illness could justify continuing such measures, not to mention introducing new ones.

Alas not. They were introduced last week after confirmation of just nine new cases of Omicron, largely centred on a family who contracted the virus on a trip to Auckland for a wedding from their home in the South Island.

Nine new cases in a country where 93 per cent of the population is now double vaccinated — but nine cases too many for our Left-wing Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, committed as she apparently is to a policy of 'Zero Covid' at any cost. 

To coin the phrase of one of her predecessors, Sir John Key, her policies are turning us into a 'hermit kingdom'.

 

Bars and restaurants have folded, among them iconic spots loved by locals and visitors alike, while those that have survived so far are half full at best, courtesy of a population petrified lest they test positive for Covid and must isolate for 14 days, while anyone in their household must stay confined for a further ten.

That potentially takes people out of the workplace — and society — for nearly a month.

Thanks to these gruesome rules, weddings are being cancelled across the country and nightclubs haven't bothered opening up.

What's more, these businesses haven't caught their breath since the last bout of restrictions which lasted nearly four months and were only lifted in December.

 

Tourism — once this country's largest export industry — has been laid to waste thanks to a two-year border closure: since March 2020 no one has been able to enter New Zealand without first spending at least ten days in a state-sanctioned quarantine hotel at their own expense, and where they are supervised by military personnel.

Places usually bustling with peak-season tourists at this time of year are little more than ghost towns, their glaciers, lakes and vineyards unloved and unvisited.

Waitangi Day, the national day of New Zealand, is approaching on February 6. But the commemorations at Waitangi Treaty Grounds, which used to attract 30,000 people annually, have been cancelled.

Sporting events have all but disappeared. While other nations watched agog as the world's top tennis player, Novak Djokovic, was deported and barred from participating in the Australian Open over his vaccination status, the most striking aspect of the story from our perspective is that the tournament went ahead at all: our equivalent, the Auckland Open, hasn't taken place for two years.

 

And just imagine the heartbreak for those citizens here who don't dare leave our country for fear of being unable to return.

Or for the near one million-strong population of New Zealanders living abroad who have little prospect of coming home because, to do so, they have to enter a lottery for one of a small number of hotel quarantine rooms here, with only a 12 per cent chance of being successful.

 

It is desperately sad to watch the confident, free society I have always loved give way to this closeted, insular one, bound by what feels like ever-more authoritarian measures with no end in sight.

To add insult to injury, we are effectively banned from testing ourselves for Covid, as happens all over the world. 

Only a 'trained tester' such as a medic or a pharmacist is allowed to do the job, and anyone who imports rapid antigen tests for home use could face up to six months in jail.

This is hardly in the spirit of the liberal, laid-back New Zealand the world once knew. It is little wonder that, weary of what feels like creeping authoritarianism and a never-ending marathon of restrictions, the population is kicking back. 

The polls have moved inexorably against the government for a year now.

 

Meanwhile, we are labouring under record petrol and food prices — in my local supermarket, a small head of broccoli now retails for the equivalent of £2.50. Like many countries, New Zealand has engaged in a vast amount of irresponsible government borrowing over the past two years, and as with any binge, the hangover is imminent: businesses are struggling and inflation figures due out this week are expected to be the highest here in 30 years.

 

You might think all this should give our government something to focus on. Instead, our evening television bulletins are still dominated by public health doomsters making their gloomy forecasts. 

You can hardly blame disgruntled Kiwis for moaning that Lefties love nothing more than the excuse to impose a lockdown.

Make no mistake — I threw my support behind our Prime Minister's decision to close our borders back in March 2020. Along with the rest of the world, our country faced enormous uncertainty as the spectre of Covid started to unfurl across the globe.

At first, everyone believed that using our strategic advantage to isolate ourselves was a price worth paying. 

Sealing our border to buy time, stop a rapid spread of the disease and save lives was entirely sensible. But it must be emphasised that no one back then — Jacinda Ardern included — thought that elimination of the virus was possible.

 

By stealth, however, Zero Covid became the policy, and it is one that has kept our population in a state of fear about getting our way of life back. After all, fear is a powerful political tool, and it is a tool that our government has continually deployed. It is frightening to be told by your prime minister that tens of thousands will die and, understandably, parts of the population are now permeated by the most extraordinary concern that if the borders open that's exactly what will happen.

But it seems many are losing their patience.

 

Ardern's Labour Party, which in 2017 won nearly 50 per cent of the vote, has dropped to around 35 points in the polls. We've seen, for the first time in 15 years, the majority of Kiwis say our country is going in the wrong direction.

While the rest of the world moves forward, it feels like we in New Zealand are moving backwards, reduced to look on enviously as you go about your business.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10445975/amp/How-lockdown-lovers-New-Zealand-hermit-kingdom-writes-despairing-Kiwi-DAVID-SEYMOUR.html

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good News :classic_biggrin:

 

Anti-vaxxers storm Covid vaccine centre in Ealing to demand site is shut down because it's a 'crime scene' as they accuse staff of 'genocide' and harass members of the public getting the jab

Footage shows two men and a woman accusing NHS staff of 'genocide', saying they have a crime number and that vaccines are under investigation. They attempt to hand out posters entitled 'important public announcement Covid-19 scandal' to people queuing to receive their jab at the site in Ealing, west London. In recent weeks posts have been shared online falsely claiming some vaccination sites have been closed due to members of the public reporting them to police. Similarly, these posts contain a number that was provided by the Met after an anti-vaxxer submitted an allegation to the police that vaccines are dangerous. However, the force has since clarified that this is a crime reference number, indicating that the claim has been received - not that it is being investigated.

image_2022-01-27_064300.png.db494bfc406a451b10a64176fb9ba9dc.png

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10445789/Anti-vaxxers-storm-Covid-vaccine-centre-Ealing-demand-site-shut-down.html

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

More good news :classic_biggrin:

 

NZ PM Jacinda Ardern's van is driven off the road by anti-vaxxers who called her a 'Nazi' and shouted 'shame on you' in video captured days before she imposed strict new Covid restrictions over NINE cases 

53389097-0-image-a-26_1643191400962.jpg

Video footage showed a silver Mercedes carrying PM Jacinda Ardern being forced off the road in the Bay of Islands, New Zealand, by anti-vaxxers who joked about being arrested for the stunt.

DM

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Long read soz, but its a pretty fair and damning assessment of the sh!t-show down here atm.

How lockdown-loving lefties have turned my glorious New Zealand into a hermit kingdom: Families are forced to isolate for up to 24 days, borders are slammed shut for two years, and the streets are deserted, writes despairing Kiwi

DAVID SEYMOUR 

(Leader of the "Libertarian" Act  Party - who's completely on board with vax passes)

 

Yesterday morning I received a bleak text message. It was from the chairman of a local business association near my home in the Auckland suburb of Newmarket and contained a photograph of my local train station, usually a busy commuter route full of hustle and bustle.

It was completely devoid of life.

That snapshot spoke a thousand words: as we surpass the two-year anniversary of the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, something close to normality has finally resumed for many across the globe.

 

But here in our far-flung corner of the Southern Hemisphere, isolated behind our still-sealed border, we endlessly push around a hamster wheel of ever more wearying rules and restrictions.

Among them is a staggering isolation period of up to 24 days for those in households where someone has tested positive, a mandatory cap of 100 vaccinated people at public events — a devastating imposition on the entertainment industry in this, our peak summer season — and compulsory mask wearing almost everywhere, including for school pupils aged eight and up.

 

You might think that only a devastating upward spiral of deaths and serious illness could justify continuing such measures, not to mention introducing new ones.

Alas not. They were introduced last week after confirmation of just nine new cases of Omicron, largely centred on a family who contracted the virus on a trip to Auckland for a wedding from their home in the South Island.

Nine new cases in a country where 93 per cent of the population is now double vaccinated — but nine cases too many for our Left-wing Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, committed as she apparently is to a policy of 'Zero Covid' at any cost. 

To coin the phrase of one of her predecessors, Sir John Key, her policies are turning us into a 'hermit kingdom'.

 

Bars and restaurants have folded, among them iconic spots loved by locals and visitors alike, while those that have survived so far are half full at best, courtesy of a population petrified lest they test positive for Covid and must isolate for 14 days, while anyone in their household must stay confined for a further ten.

That potentially takes people out of the workplace — and society — for nearly a month.

Thanks to these gruesome rules, weddings are being cancelled across the country and nightclubs haven't bothered opening up.

What's more, these businesses haven't caught their breath since the last bout of restrictions which lasted nearly four months and were only lifted in December.

 

Tourism — once this country's largest export industry — has been laid to waste thanks to a two-year border closure: since March 2020 no one has been able to enter New Zealand without first spending at least ten days in a state-sanctioned quarantine hotel at their own expense, and where they are supervised by military personnel.

Places usually bustling with peak-season tourists at this time of year are little more than ghost towns, their glaciers, lakes and vineyards unloved and unvisited.

Waitangi Day, the national day of New Zealand, is approaching on February 6. But the commemorations at Waitangi Treaty Grounds, which used to attract 30,000 people annually, have been cancelled.

Sporting events have all but disappeared. While other nations watched agog as the world's top tennis player, Novak Djokovic, was deported and barred from participating in the Australian Open over his vaccination status, the most striking aspect of the story from our perspective is that the tournament went ahead at all: our equivalent, the Auckland Open, hasn't taken place for two years.

 

And just imagine the heartbreak for those citizens here who don't dare leave our country for fear of being unable to return.

Or for the near one million-strong population of New Zealanders living abroad who have little prospect of coming home because, to do so, they have to enter a lottery for one of a small number of hotel quarantine rooms here, with only a 12 per cent chance of being successful.

 

It is desperately sad to watch the confident, free society I have always loved give way to this closeted, insular one, bound by what feels like ever-more authoritarian measures with no end in sight.

To add insult to injury, we are effectively banned from testing ourselves for Covid, as happens all over the world. 

Only a 'trained tester' such as a medic or a pharmacist is allowed to do the job, and anyone who imports rapid antigen tests for home use could face up to six months in jail.

This is hardly in the spirit of the liberal, laid-back New Zealand the world once knew. It is little wonder that, weary of what feels like creeping authoritarianism and a never-ending marathon of restrictions, the population is kicking back. 

The polls have moved inexorably against the government for a year now.

 

Meanwhile, we are labouring under record petrol and food prices — in my local supermarket, a small head of broccoli now retails for the equivalent of £2.50. Like many countries, New Zealand has engaged in a vast amount of irresponsible government borrowing over the past two years, and as with any binge, the hangover is imminent: businesses are struggling and inflation figures due out this week are expected to be the highest here in 30 years.

 

You might think all this should give our government something to focus on. Instead, our evening television bulletins are still dominated by public health doomsters making their gloomy forecasts. 

You can hardly blame disgruntled Kiwis for moaning that Lefties love nothing more than the excuse to impose a lockdown.

Make no mistake — I threw my support behind our Prime Minister's decision to close our borders back in March 2020. Along with the rest of the world, our country faced enormous uncertainty as the spectre of Covid started to unfurl across the globe.

At first, everyone believed that using our strategic advantage to isolate ourselves was a price worth paying. 

Sealing our border to buy time, stop a rapid spread of the disease and save lives was entirely sensible. But it must be emphasised that no one back then — Jacinda Ardern included — thought that elimination of the virus was possible.

 

By stealth, however, Zero Covid became the policy, and it is one that has kept our population in a state of fear about getting our way of life back. After all, fear is a powerful political tool, and it is a tool that our government has continually deployed. It is frightening to be told by your prime minister that tens of thousands will die and, understandably, parts of the population are now permeated by the most extraordinary concern that if the borders open that's exactly what will happen.

But it seems many are losing their patience.

 

Ardern's Labour Party, which in 2017 won nearly 50 per cent of the vote, has dropped to around 35 points in the polls. We've seen, for the first time in 15 years, the majority of Kiwis say our country is going in the wrong direction.

While the rest of the world moves forward, it feels like we in New Zealand are moving backwards, reduced to look on enviously as you go about your business.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10445975/amp/How-lockdown-lovers-New-Zealand-hermit-kingdom-writes-despairing-Kiwi-DAVID-SEYMOUR.html

Good evening Skizorat,

 

I saw that someone or a few on the forum were in NZ, I didn't realise you were until now.

 

I thought that you were under the usual tyranny like UK and Europe, maybe a bit worse towards Aus. The above is really sad reading, I was lucky enough to spend 4 months in NZ working in 2012 and when asked, despite being so far from Europe was always one of the most memorable places I have ever been and would always recommend as the countryside and nature alone far outweigh the effort of travelling. I hope we come out of this mental asylum soon because life is too short for being controlled by psychopaths.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Pierre-Luc said:

Yep the numbers are going up here a good vid... there's so many of them.

 

Really glad that you shared this as there is no way I would have discovered it if relying on YouTube's algorithms. That really is a high level of production and I look forward to the next one - subbed.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...