Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I was thinking WTF does this guy think he is?!

Someone really is gonna rip his face off one of these days!

The audacity of these people.......

I thought he was the real deal because THERE ARE people like that enthusiastically putting on their vest - for the greater good - even walking around with those monitors on top of their heads! lolz

Then I checked the YT channel...

image.png.0020086ea2b1585a0ec8efa689412ae2.png

He's not real, but these people ARE!!  *welp*

I reckon he is a pro-vaxx, black propagandanist.

7 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Don't I know it.

😬

Don't worry, Joe Biden is 79 years old and he still has his finger on the pulse, when he can find one.

4fvb9a.jpg

The Commander-in-Chief and Leader of the Free World.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Velma said:

Don't worry, Joe Biden is 79 years old and he still has his finger on the pulse, when he can find one.

4fvb9a.jpg

The Commander-in-Chief and Leader of the Free World.

Didn’t know he was 79 holy Fck lol that’s total crazy 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Boris will slip off into the distance if we allow this, whilst the next death-cult appointee continues the destruction of humanity.

Never forget

Like Sir Tony Bliar and Cherie, who claimed nearly £80,000 from the furlough scheme, despite being millionaires.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/tony-blair-cherie-blair-furlough-scheme-b975600.html

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Inflated sense of his own importance, was musically relevant....once.

The needle and the damage done - Any Neil Young fans (me an ex-fan now!) may see the "subtle" reference I give here.

His (Young's) is NOT a Heart of Gold, more one of "Clots of Blood" - probably not though because he had a saline shot.

Thought he was a bit of a rebel with his background of songs, but alas no, just like a lot of the other so called "rock'n'roll" rebels that have all ACQUIESCED to the TYRANNY.

Should not wish any human any harm but those "pushing" the poison onto others deserve to suffer.

While I am on here just thought I would add this link - cannot get it accepted on You-tube (that always tells me that it MUST be WORTH watching / SHARING). Only 30 mins

Dr. David Martin with a bit of information that some may not be aware of. 

Dr. David Martin: Exposing The Coup D'Etat & The Plot to Steal America! - Must Video | Opinion - Conservative | Before It's News (beforeitsnews.com)

There is a slight connection with this link in a way to the rock world - AZT is referred to and AIDS. Freddie Mercury name springs to mind. 

Perhaps the above link should be forwarded to Brian May (the Queen Guitar player) - He is so adamant that the poison should be injected into everyone. May has the ability to work with complex musical compositions, and has a degree in an area of Physics, so should be able to comprehend the aspects presented by Dr. David Martin and also the FACTS surrounding the "FRAUDULENT" rtpcr testing procedures.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Mr Chinnery said:

OfMiNaCHwbqhp1aku6QQYAv4BHGHaipD3VI-7nHf

Link to farticle quoting Devil Siridhar.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/as-covid-restrictions-ease-its-26046616

“If everyone who was offered a vaccine and booster would take it, the pandemic would be effectively over in richer countries,” clarifies the consistently reliable Devi Sridhar, chair of global public health at the University of Edinburgh.

Getting vaccinated is good for us personally, and for everyone else too. It is the very clear way out. What’s not to love? The Get Boosted campaign was a start, but now it needs to go a stage further. The vaccine hesitant – those who are afraid, because they’ve genuinely fallen for untrue propaganda – need to be persuaded. The ­militant, rabid anti-vaxxers will never be persuaded, so they need to be forced."

Polly herself looks like she had too much of the Satan juice. Clearly affected her facial muscles.

polly-hudson-wedding-pic-dm-71062587.jpg

Another case of pass the shovel.

19 minutes ago, Gjergj Skënderbeu said:

photo_2022-01-22_17-53-10.jpg

This shit is funny, but, there is something sad about this: if this test was presented for real by MSM and "experts", I can bet that many imbeciles would try it 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Look at the picture of the woman getting the jab. Does anyone else see the silhouette of a giant dick pointing at her?

OfMiNaCHwbqhp1aku6QQYAv4BHGHaipD3VI-7nHf

Dammit you can't unsee it now, my eyes have been indelibly inked, 😱

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

It's a very small [hat] club and, thankfully, we're not part of it.

I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Rev 2-9

1 hour ago, Velma said:

Like Sir Tony Bliar and Cherie, who claimed nearly £80,000 from the furlough scheme, despite being millionaires

any chance to weaken britain in anyway......cultural marxism = death by a thousand cuts

Let us not forget one truth. All those we hold to account for the present suffering, many of whom are Presidents and Prime Ministers are in fact servants of a hidden Elite.

Most of these servants are almost completely ignorant of the truth, blindly following the science or obeying orders by reason of greed or vanity for naught but money and status their desire for power.

Yet as with all his servants they are part of a hierarchy and as such are 'compartmentalized' into not only knowing enought to play their part but also only being aware of enough to serve the whole.

As such a Nuremburg this time round would only serve to sacrifice minions in place of masters, for not a single Elite shall fall.

Do we really think a Boris could have masterminded all this...

Pi7h7B4_d.webp.2ad7595da4b551e66f2357bb44ed1c76.webp

8 minutes ago, bobb said:

Dammit you can't unsee it now, my eyes have been indelibly inked, 😱

The antics of another Covidian cultist, who is currently looking after the nation's children, on ITV's 'The Voice Kids'.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic