Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

OfMiNaCHwbqhp1aku6QQYAv4BHGHaipD3VI-7nHf

 

 

Link to farticle quoting Devil Siridhar.

 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/as-covid-restrictions-ease-its-26046616

 

 

“If everyone who was offered a vaccine and booster would take it, the pandemic would be effectively over in richer countries,” clarifies the consistently reliable Devi Sridhar, chair of global public health at the University of Edinburgh.

Getting vaccinated is good for us personally, and for everyone else too. It is the very clear way out. What’s not to love? The Get Boosted campaign was a start, but now it needs to go a stage further. The vaccine hesitant – those who are afraid, because they’ve genuinely fallen for untrue propaganda – need to be persuaded. The ­militant, rabid anti-vaxxers will never be persuaded, so they need to be forced."

 

 

Polly herself looks like she had too much of the Satan juice. Clearly affected her facial muscles.

 

polly-hudson-wedding-pic-dm-71062587.jpg

 

Awful person. Instead of seeing the harm they caused, instead "sunk cost fallacy" wants everyone to suffer the same harm or what was the point of her taking that risk, am i right? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OfMiNaCHwbqhp1aku6QQYAv4BHGHaipD3VI-7nHf

Polly Hudson, the daughter of a life peer and labour politician Robin Corbett. Sir Corbett used to work for the Daily mirror as a journalist so probably got his daughter in there after she worked mainly on reality T.V shows.

 

Pollys recent fascinating articles include:

 

'Hoorah! It's been a fantastic week for rich, entitled men getting their comeuppance'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hoorah-its-been-fantastic-week-25947287

 

'Selfish anti-vaxxers are egotistical morons kicking NHS heroes when they are down'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/selfish-anti-vaxxers-egotistical-morons-25768009

 

'Not vaccinating primary school kids is scandalous negligence - parents deserve choice'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/not-vaccinating-primary-school-kids-25639188

 

'Our me-me-me society won't help us get through the coronavirus pandemic'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/our-society-wont-help-through-25583295

 

Probably gets told to write an anti-vaxxer piece now and then.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Itsa said:

OfMiNaCHwbqhp1aku6QQYAv4BHGHaipD3VI-7nHf

Polly Hudson, the daughter of a life peer and labour politician Robin Corbett. Sir Corbett used to work for the Daily mirror as a journalist so probably got his daughter in there after she worked mainly on reality T.V shows.

 

Pollys recent fascinating articles include:

 

'Hoorah! It's been a fantastic week for rich, entitled men getting their comeuppance'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hoorah-its-been-fantastic-week-25947287

 

'Selfish anti-vaxxers are egotistical morons kicking NHS heroes when they are down'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/selfish-anti-vaxxers-egotistical-morons-25768009

 

'Not vaccinating primary school kids is scandalous negligence - parents deserve choice'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/not-vaccinating-primary-school-kids-25639188

 

'Our me-me-me society won't help us get through the coronavirus pandemic'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/our-society-wont-help-through-25583295

 

Probably gets told to write an anti-vaxxer piece now and then.

 

She's a wonderful example of a presstitute.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Timestamped.

 

Alex Berrenson goes all in on Tucker mainstream TV viewed by millions of Boomer Americans and publicly denounces the mRNA injections entirely and says strongly no one should take any more injections at all and that they should be withdrawn immediately

 

Never seen anyone on the msm break so boldly with the agenda (many have skipped around it)

 

5mins

 

TUCKER CARLSON | JANUARY 25 - 2022

@ 31mins

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wL1shYJd50Wh/

"....until we know what is going on."

 

They know full well what is going on. I got the impression watching that 5 minutes that these two have been chosen to both almost tell the truth and be a platform for it. Berrenson is effectively saying (I think) that the 'virus' is in the vaccine - if not an acutal 'virus' then the very thing that is going to and is killing people. Well that is what people on here have been saying for a very long time yet Berrenson talks as if it is a fresh revelation that came to him over his morning cornflakes.

 

How can such an airing be permitted - and allowed to stay up on YouTube for 13 hours and counting - except by the authority of those who own and run all mainstream media?

 

I keep coming back in my thinking to the person (forget who) on here that proposed the entire scam was going to be deliberately aired to all people via the mainstream (there is no other way) in order to make them mad with rage and bloodthirsty for justice. Politicians, celebrities, front men like Gates, Whitty, Vallance, media hacks like Piers Morgan all being hung out (maybe literally) to dry and destroyed.

 

I'll see if I can find that post but I have tried and failed before to find it using many different combinations of key words.

 

Regardless, this is as close as we have come to that picture becoming a reality. As I said, nothing like this could be aired without it being a part of the plan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

She's a wonderful example of a presstitute.

Last one I checked out writing an anti-vax piece turned out to be Samantha Camerons sister LOL

It's a dirty game.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

She's a wonderful example of a presstitute.

 

I wonder if this is a glitch in the fear porn machine that no one has turned off yet and is still spewing nonsense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Saved said:

I keep coming back in my thinking to the person (forget who) on here that proposed the entire scam was going to be deliberately aired to all people via the mainstream (there is no other way) in order to make them mad with rage and bloodthirsty for justice. Politicians, celebrities, front men like Gates, Whitty, Vallance, media hacks like Piers Morgan all being hung out (maybe literally) to dry and destroyed.

 

Watch the film Network the similarities are astounding and was made 1976.

 

7 minutes ago, Saved said:

They know full well what is going on. I got the impression watching that 5 minutes that these two have been chosen to both almost tell the truth and be a platform for it. Berrenson is effectively saying (I think) that the 'virus' is in the vaccine - if not an acutal 'virus' then the very thing that is going to and is killing people. Well that is what people on here have been saying for a very long time yet Berrenson talks as if it is a fresh revelation that came to him over his morning cornflakes

 

Just another way of keeping the foot in the door that you know you want to slam in their face!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

Awful person. Instead of seeing the harm they caused, instead "sunk cost fallacy" wants everyone to suffer the same harm or what was the point of her taking that risk, am i right? 

You are right.

 

I see an attitude in her that I see in people eaten up with envy and bitterness that cannot bear to ever be wrong about anything. Others must suffer the same consequences for not making the foolish choices that they themselves took.

 

Like a child they scream 'But that isn't fair!", particularly when it most certainly is fair.

 

I am seeing this same attitude beginning to manifest in some of the jabbed that I know. I suspect that they justify their foolishness by convincing themselves that their motives were pure (as opposed to mine) and therefore they stand righteous. Though they secretly think that I was right to avoid the jab, they will have my motives to be born out of cowardice, paranoia, selfishness. So all of a sudden the wisdom that I employed is seen as something wicked and so I stand unrighteous.

 

People love to invert and perform ridiculous mental manoeuvres in their minds in order to save their pride.

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bobb said:

 

And I am one of what you call 'militant, rabid anti-vaxxers', but when you come for me, I will offer you the chance to listen as I tear you a new quantum rabbit hole with my words, and if this fails to thwart your clearly delusional violent state of mind of causing me harm and others, I am going to beat you mercilessly to within an inch of your life, why, because I love you!, and to remind you that TRUTH and LOVE always HURTS THE MOST WHEN YOU FUCK WITH IT!!!

 

She also writes:

 

"No excuses. Too many people who happily put meals containing who-knows-what chemicals into their bodies, or those who ingest recreational drugs cut with let’s-not-even-go-there have said they won’t have the jab because they don’t know what’s in it."

 

I suspect the anti vaxxers are not the ones doing this. They rejected their chance for a free donut. Anti vaxxers tend to be quite clued op on natural health.

 

"Perhaps we should even make unvaccinated patients pay for the NHS care they are statistically so much more likely to need after refusing their jabs? Maybe the money should go directly into the pockets of the exhausted doctors and nurses who will have to treat them, seeing as they’ve unnecessarily added to their back-breaking workload."

 

Statistically they are not, and the doctors were not exactly over worked either.

 

 

 

50 minutes ago, Itsa said:

 

Polly Hudson, the daughter of a life peer and labour politician Robin Corbett. Sir Corbett used to work for the Daily mirror as a journalist so probably got his daughter in there after she worked mainly on reality T.V shows.

 

 

Doesn't surprise me. Labour and the left seem to be the most rabid vaccine and lock down fanatics.

 

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Corbett,_Baron_Corbett_of_Castle_Vale

Edited by Mr Chinnery
Wiki link.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Saved said:

You are right.

 

I see an attitude in her that I see in people eaten up with envy and bitterness that cannot bear to ever be wrong about anything. Others must suffer the same consequences for not making the foolish choices that they themselves took.

 

Like a child they scream 'But that isn't fair!", particularly when it most certainly is fair.

 

I am seeing this same attitude beginning to manifest in some of the jabbed that I know. I suspect that they justify their foolishness by convincing themselves that their motives were pure (as opposed to mine) and therefore they stand righteous. Though they secretly think that I was right to avoid the jab, they will have my motives to be born out of cowardice, paranoia, selfishness. So all of a sudden the wisdom that I employed is seen as something wicked and so I stand unrighteous.

 

People love to invert and perform ridiculous mental manoeuvres in their minds in order to save their pride.

 

The next Olympics will include a new event. Mental Gymnastics.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Doesn't surprise me. Labour and the left seem to be the most rabid vaccine and lock down fanatics.

 

Screw labour, arrest the lot of them I say, then new elections with a government reminded of whom they serve!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Saved said:

"....until we know what is going on."

 

They know full well what is going on. I got the impression watching that 5 minutes that these two have been chosen to both almost tell the truth and be a platform for it. Berrenson is effectively saying (I think) that the 'virus' is in the vaccine - if not an acutal 'virus' then the very thing that is going to and is killing people. Well that is what people on here have been saying for a very long time yet Berrenson talks as if it is a fresh revelation that came to him over his morning cornflakes.

 

How can such an airing be permitted - and allowed to stay up on YouTube for 13 hours and counting - except by the authority of those who own and run all mainstream media?

 

I keep coming back in my thinking to the person (forget who) on here that proposed the entire scam was going to be deliberately aired to all people via the mainstream (there is no other way) in order to make them mad with rage and bloodthirsty for justice. Politicians, celebrities, front men like Gates, Whitty, Vallance, media hacks like Piers Morgan all being hung out (maybe literally) to dry and destroyed.

 

I'll see if I can find that post but I have tried and failed before to find it using many different combinations of key words.

 

Regardless, this is as close as we have come to that picture becoming a reality. As I said, nothing like this could be aired without it being a part of the plan.

 

It's very bizzare, isn't it?

I remember seeing Berrenson on Tuck months ago talking about abnormally high "all cause death rates" running in Germany, UK other mega vaxed European countries and he was *questioning* it then.

 

But again, he won't say *there is no virus*

 

Maybe because he wants to keep some so-called respectability and not laughed off as a complete nob, you know. Perhaps he really believes there is?! I'm not meaning you, specifically, but we really can't judge people on that and dismiss them when they are under deep deceptions too - not everyone is on a DI *deep conspiracy* wavelength lol - and  they are shinning a light on issues and using a msm platform that reaches millions of normies.

 

Never less, it is very surprising such an open declaration AGAINST the death jab on Tuckers MSM which reaches literally MILLIONS of Americans every night on cable TV alone is a good start! - more power to him I say!

(and others like Glen Greenwald whose also being called aspects of the covid tyranny and media lies out)

 

Kudos to them all for at least having the balls to say *something* as journalists.

 

Perhaps that Fox News episode will be pulled from YT at some point? - Fox news' Murdocks Aussie channel SKYNews got banned for merely calling out some of the more tyrannical covid restrictions in aussie - who knows.

 

Somethings up though, I agree.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mr Chinnery said:

OfMiNaCHwbqhp1aku6QQYAv4BHGHaipD3VI-7nHf

 

 

Link to farticle quoting Devil Siridhar.

 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/as-covid-restrictions-ease-its-26046616

 

 

“If everyone who was offered a vaccine and booster would take it, the pandemic would be effectively over in richer countries,” clarifies the consistently reliable Devi Sridhar, chair of global public health at the University of Edinburgh.

Getting vaccinated is good for us personally, and for everyone else too. It is the very clear way out. What’s not to love? The Get Boosted campaign was a start, but now it needs to go a stage further. The vaccine hesitant – those who are afraid, because they’ve genuinely fallen for untrue propaganda – need to be persuaded. The ­militant, rabid anti-vaxxers will never be persuaded, so they need to be forced."

 

 

Polly herself looks like she had too much of the Satan juice. Clearly affected her facial muscles.

 

polly-hudson-wedding-pic-dm-71062587.jpg

Thats a man in drag

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Labour and the left seem to be the most rabid vaccine and lock down fanatics.

Ahh yes - that "myth" of the Authoritarian Left.... but muh "right-wing" Nazi fascism!! *squawk*

 

(forget about the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS BRUTALLY MURDERED by Leftist Regimes, paling in significance to any so-called "right-wing" "dictatorships - that's not emphasized, if we're even taught some of that, in school, strange that, eh )

Left-wing authoritarianism is not a myth, but a worrisome reality. Evidence from 13 Eastern European countries

image.png.cbfde85ca692724448e5fc48da30a44f.png.ce66679f5df56ceee4c117123b7e5af4.png

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/236166943_Left-wing_authoritarianism_is_not_a_myth_but_a_worrisome_reality_Evidence_from_13_Eastern_European_countries

 

Reminds me of some YT poll I saw on David Packman, some US hard-leftist - asking about forced vax mandates and over 95% of his replies (out of 100s/1000s he has 1M subs) were in support.

 

But muh NAZIS, indeed.

#fightthefash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...