Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Great suggestion. Not forgetting the "obedient-agenda-pushing celebrity edition."

 

The problem is that most of them would probably have a legitimate claim, for being too thick to stand trial. 😒

Edited by numnuts
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, skitzorat said:

This is who/what David Icke speaks of when he says "the cult" or "cabal".

 

Written by Henry Makow, whose ethnically Jewish.

 

Sabbatean-Frankists are Behind Communism & Covid

Rabbi Marvin Antelman  (193?-2014) deserves credit for exposing the modern Illuminati as a "heretical"  Cabalist Jewish movement named after its progenitors Sabbatai Zvi (1626-1676) and Jacob Frank (1726-1791.)
Sabbatean-Frankists, a mostly Jewish movement that includes Gentile Freemasons assumes the identity of the target population and termite-like, subverts it from within.
A Jewish authority, Gershom Scholemdescribes them as "demonically possessed." They are the Satanists behind Communism and the Scamdemic. Obama, the Clintons, Biden, Trump, Justin Castro, Klaus Schwab and most world "leaders" all belong. 
vol1frontsmall.jpg.3360efb171d87806e71b3e1e08b69f93.jpg
 
Read this first, if you haven't already- The Satanic Cult that Rules the World
Sabbateans are the Illuminati
from Nov 13, 2019
 
By Jack Manuelian 
(Abridged by henrymakow.com)
 
 
 Certainly the Frankists and their friends belonged to an "elite" new aristocracy. 
 
Marvin Antelman writes: "The Frankist elite consisted of a circle of very gifted intellectuals, theologians and men of letters, as well as a group of men of great financial means who were for the most part great merchant bankers and exerted tremendous influence in their day in the highest financial circles of Europe... the same pattern continuously emerges. Brilliant, wealthy people addicted to power, anxious to assimilate (if they were born Jewish), to destroy religions, to indulge in radicalism, to live cryptic two-faced lives sometimes posing as religious Jews, Catholics, or Protestants but indulging their revolutionary radicalism in secret..."
 
Gershon Scholem, considered the foremost Jewish authority on the Cabala, said the Frankists went underground around 1820, as their emissaries went from town to town and from family to family to collect their secret writings...As the years passed, the economic and intellectual position of the Frankists strengthened. They built factories and became active in Masonic organizations. They were known to have secret gatherings on the Ninth of Av [August] which they celebrated as a holiday, which is the Jewish fast day commemorating the destruction of both Temples. 
 
"The center of Frankist activity changed from Frankfurt-Offenbach to Prague and then to Warsaw. The Frankists in Warsaw who were now concentrated among seemingly Catholic families maintained contact prior to World War II with the Turkish Donmeh Sabbatians, who were centered in Turkey and in Salonika, Greece. The Donmeh was active in the Committee for the Progress and Unity of the Young Turk Movement."
 
"The Frankists today [1971] no longer call themselves by that name. The Organization has grown into an international group labeled by outsiders as the Cult of the All-Seeing Eye." 
 
DECEPTION
 
Gershon Scholem mentions another distinguished belief of the Frankists: A Frankist believer "must not appear to be as he really is. " 
1616666035_Screenshot2022-01-26165935.jpg.f63bfedbc1b2d21fc4f96557c8c4b06d.jpg
(Trump pretends to be a Christian)
 
Rabbi Antelman said this belief "justified its followers' pursuit of the double type of life that they led. One could appear to be a religious Jew on the outside and in reality be a Frankist. For though the Donmeh officially converted to Islam and the Frankists to Catholicism, the great majority of Frankists who outwardly appeared to embrace Judaism integrated themselves into the Jewish community. Despite the fact that they were all outwardly religious, they still cherished as their goal 'the annihilation of every religion and positive system of belief,' and they dreamed 'of a general revolution that would sweep away the past in a single stroke so that the world might be rebuilt.' The concept of order out-of-chaos is implied here
 
In his book Kabbalah and Its Symbolism, Gershom Scholem writes: "For Frank, anarchic destruction represented all the Luciferian radiance, all the positive tones and overtones, of the word 'Life.' The nihilistic mystic descends into the abyss in which the freedom of living things is born: he passes through all the embodiments and forms that come his way, committing himself to none; and not content with rejecting and abrogating all values and laws, he tramples them underfoot and desecrates them, in order to attain the elixir of Life." 
 
"In this radical interpretation of a symbol, the life-giving element of mystical experience was combined with its potential destructiveness. It goes without saying that from the standpoint of the community and its institutions, such mysticism should have been regarded as demonic possession. And it is indicative of one of the enormous tensions that run through the history of Judaism that this most destructive of all visions should have been formulated in its most unrestrained form by one who rebelled against the Jewish law and broke away from Judaism."
 
The duplicity of the Frankists is also mentioned in Protocol 7.3 that states: "In order to obtain these ends we must have recourse to much slyness and artfulness during negotiations and agreements, but in what is called 'official language' we shall assume the opposite tactics of appearing honest and amenable. Thus the governments of the Gentiles [re. the masses], which we taught to look only on the showy side of affairs, as we present these to them, will even look upon us as benefactors and saviors of humanity."
 
zvi.jpg.d314bff11ca61b55e3d20eb4164c8d16.jpg
l. Zvi 1626-1676 was considered the Messiah. The beginning of Jewish tendency to hagiography, i.e. Freud, Marx, Stalin, Lenin etc.)
Another main Sabbatean belief is that "Godhead takes a human form which allowed for leaders of the sect to be incarnated into that Godhead, from Sabbatai Zvi through to Frank and others." (source Scholem). Hence, when Frankists convert to Christianity and Donmeh convert to Islam, their God does not become Jesus Christ and the Christian Trinity or Mohammad and his Allah but the "Godhead of the Frankists included members of the sect" (Antelman). 
 
Therefore Sabbatai Zvi was their first incarnate God, after him, Jacob Frank was their incarnate God. After Frank, the godly reign apparently passed to the Rothschilds, and now their incarnate god is either a Rothschild god-man or they are waiting for his incarnation and manifestation among them like it is made clear in the Protocols of Zion. Just after a year of his apparent "conversion," Frank was thrown into jail because of this blasphemy.
hanukkah-white-house.jpg.dce410bb8c3be4fae88126e2f7c1e24e.jpg
Related:
  Barry Chamish 1666
 
789642359_Screenshot2022-01-26170342.jpg.62a5e8a3ef612076884ec0ac5290b12e.jpg
 
(examples of subheadings)

Unmasking Who is Behind the Plandemic and Rioting to Usher in the New World Order

Insider Exposes Freemasonry as the World’s Oldest Secret Religion and the Luciferian Plans for The New World Order

Who are the “Jews”?

Should You Read the Ancient Bible? Is The Bible Accurate or Corrupted?

The Teaching of Jesus Regarding “Jews”

1777377376_Screenshot2022-01-26170740.jpg.dc397fe9ca73aa0ea6bac635cf2ce072.jpg

556551376_Screenshot2022-01-26170829.jpg.d30297ee97412db53ad5dd8ffb93030e.jpgSabbatai-Zevi.jpg.9137bc4b7e93129a1c22a25243ca36cb.jpg

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/identifying-the-luciferian-globalists-implementing-the-new-world-order-who-are-the-jews/

 

Now, just be very clear! -  I'm not being  *gasp* anti-Semitic - I have no prejudice or dislike of the jewish people.

 

image.png.fdd382196b024544101e78ac99e83b58.png

 

 that "label" like "racism" is counter productive to these times we live in, its been used for too long to hide the dark workings of these Kabbalistic Occultists at the expense of the real Jewish People - we all need to be honest...

What other "grouping" or "identity" of people being only 0.19% of the global population holds such extraordinary amounts of power, influence and authority they can crowd around the desk in the Oval Office of the White House and lean in on The President(s) of the United States of America as they all do bidding?!

 

image.png.3fdfecee34852aae37380509ed31ffd2.png

 

 

580934970_Screenshot2022-01-26171539.jpg.60e9923177e151cfd4460a7692a24c4d.jpg

 

Noahide1991.jpg.f25f1c0f2c4e8394d10f2fa1afb33384.jpgPres.BillClinton_LubavitchRabbis.jpg.7eedc0f1a4ff048257a907da36390013.jpg463290387_Screenshot2022-01-26173545.jpg.4a830eb74342b4067b157607289bf5d7.jpg770240514_Screenshot2022-01-26171519.jpg.ad6bc56717a0d444dca7743fd4d20284.jpg

 

645133422_Screenshot2022-01-26174004.jpg.d73aa624464c53437f4447ac22b8a3da.jpg

1256715710_Screenshot2022-01-26175539.jpg.acadbb92f7ea6daa9a2b92c8b9abda0f.jpg

(side note: Mossad agents Epstein, Maxwell, Victoria's Secret CEO Les Wexner and others like Alan Dershowitz, CNN etc - how else do you think they can make the entire US governmental apparatus and other international gentiles in positions of power jump when Israel and the Cult leaders says how high?! - think about it)

WHITNEY WEBB/MARIA FARMER - HEAD OF THE SNAKE - WEXNER, MAXWELL’S, MOSSAD & MEGA GROUP EXPOSED

full interview 1hr

https://www.bitchute.com/video/chd6NiqJXkxN/

 

And somehow a tiny tiny subset of that 0.19% of people hiding behind the title of "the Jewish People"  - who are more than happy to sacrifice their own if the "cause" will advance their agendas; eg WW2, current covid state of Israel - and we're meant to believe their machinations are not involved with current Evil Agenda?

 

It's not "the Jewish People" brutally ethnically cleansing Palestine with NO international condemnation!

It's these types of people.

46975566_Screenshot2022-01-26183539.jpg.690bd8fcebe5e7f4be81a50c6cfb6627.jpg

612178884_Screenshot2022-01-26183659.jpg.6c437e48e108c463ff6438d60382f84f.jpg

 

If they can turn Gaza into an open air concentration camp while the IDF practices their target shooting on children playing miles away, with the complete OK from the international community, and have made Israel the tech hub of the 21st Century and is in bed with China after America has literally been milked for every last dollar....

 

*imagine being a father and you've literally run out of cash and you have to shut your operation down only to give your last $1(B) to another country who doesn't need while your own people starve*

 

 

- whats to say they don't have more global aspirations!

 

 

 

1538076601_Screenshot2022-01-26180355.jpg.43c78f21c54395709c91408ff263ca10.jpg

1576422923_Screenshot2022-01-26190254.jpg.f45d8b009832577d879a1441ebe877d4.jpg

 

1203133920_Screenshot2022-01-26180433.jpg.2ca1e85f2de29e31034cbbdfe6bdb662.jpg

 

726212921_Screenshot2022-01-26180801.jpg.233977df3929ac682419209e8c60f27f.jpg

 

577399684_Screenshot2022-01-26193449.jpg.301fc5e5e211e946ee94542629a45597.jpg

1397947170_Screenshot2022-01-26193507.jpg.c704c3ac6f3612b1ca8decc617dd2520.jpg

 

David Icke and other public speakers obviously can't say publicly in such a brutal manner like I've just done, and it's almost illegal in many countries to do so - such things written could even be used in the future against any of us!  - it WOULD be if the ADL has its international way!

 

- think jail time for merely questioning the "6 Million" figure or any other aspect of WW2 thats not "orthodox" Holocausty and thus completely illegal in many, if not all, countries in continental Europe?!

 

Even simple things - Like why did the Allies declare war on Germany for invading Poland even though Bolshevik Russia also invaded at the same time?

Why are we also never taught the NAZIs worked with the Zionists to relocate the wealthy jews ones out of Germany and to Palestine?

 

How come we're never taught Hitler hated [the jews] because they were in charge of the media, the judiciary and behind Weimar degeneracy and Communism (ANTIFA) and Bolshevism which had brutally slaughtered and starved MILLIONS of ethnic Russians/slavs and had their eyes on Germany next?

 

*timestapped*

Here is a Rabbi talking about Hitler’s book “Mein Kampf” and who were behind communism.

 

Then why did the Allies and the US, in full knowledge of the Bolshevik atrocities, hand the entirety of Eastern/Central Europe back over to the EVIL Bolsheviks and Communism for another 45+ years? eh?

 

I digress... but it's the same people behind all of that and whats occurring today and, WW2, like today, the "official" version is the ONLY version that's legally allowed to be spoken off- and none of it is allowed to mention "the jews" or their involvement!

The similarities are very similar, even including Marxist Bolshevik overthrow.

 

Anywho, I will end with this quote and another related article from Henry Makow who wrote the first part of this post. 

 

883990794_Screenshot2022-01-26173339.jpg.5b7e790ca109205a2b978d51ce9daf05.jpg

Makow- Plandemic Part of a One-Sided Race War

https://www.henrymakow.com/2022/01/the-plandemic-is-part-of-a-race-war.html

1741157746_Screenshot2022-01-07045128.jpg.ea64e5937be72681a3a0ec7934f64a0d.jpg.2c4ec7cba4da3e43fcbbac750fd1c5e7.jpg

PS. All of the above articles and quotes etc do not necessarily mean that I personally believe every single word or part or whatever - its just I found the first article today and got on a roll lol

 

 

 

Out of likes.

Best post I've seen on this forum in the 2 years I've been here.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, skitzorat said:

This is who/what David Icke speaks of when he says "the cult" or "cabal".

 

Written by Henry Makow, whose ethnically Jewish.

 

Sabbatean-Frankists are Behind Communism & Covid

Rabbi Marvin Antelman  (193?-2014) deserves credit for exposing the modern Illuminati as a "heretical"  Cabalist Jewish movement named after its progenitors Sabbatai Zvi (1626-1676) and Jacob Frank (1726-1791.)
Sabbatean-Frankists, a mostly Jewish movement that includes Gentile Freemasons assumes the identity of the target population and termite-like, subverts it from within.
A Jewish authority, Gershom Scholemdescribes them as "demonically possessed." They are the Satanists behind Communism and the Scamdemic. Obama, the Clintons, Biden, Trump, Justin Castro, Klaus Schwab and most world "leaders" all belong. 
vol1frontsmall.jpg.3360efb171d87806e71b3e1e08b69f93.jpg
 
Read this first, if you haven't already- The Satanic Cult that Rules the World
Sabbateans are the Illuminati
from Nov 13, 2019
 
By Jack Manuelian 
(Abridged by henrymakow.com)
 
 
 Certainly the Frankists and their friends belonged to an "elite" new aristocracy. 
 
Marvin Antelman writes: "The Frankist elite consisted of a circle of very gifted intellectuals, theologians and men of letters, as well as a group of men of great financial means who were for the most part great merchant bankers and exerted tremendous influence in their day in the highest financial circles of Europe... the same pattern continuously emerges. Brilliant, wealthy people addicted to power, anxious to assimilate (if they were born Jewish), to destroy religions, to indulge in radicalism, to live cryptic two-faced lives sometimes posing as religious Jews, Catholics, or Protestants but indulging their revolutionary radicalism in secret..."
 
Gershon Scholem, considered the foremost Jewish authority on the Cabala, said the Frankists went underground around 1820, as their emissaries went from town to town and from family to family to collect their secret writings...As the years passed, the economic and intellectual position of the Frankists strengthened. They built factories and became active in Masonic organizations. They were known to have secret gatherings on the Ninth of Av [August] which they celebrated as a holiday, which is the Jewish fast day commemorating the destruction of both Temples. 
 
"The center of Frankist activity changed from Frankfurt-Offenbach to Prague and then to Warsaw. The Frankists in Warsaw who were now concentrated among seemingly Catholic families maintained contact prior to World War II with the Turkish Donmeh Sabbatians, who were centered in Turkey and in Salonika, Greece. The Donmeh was active in the Committee for the Progress and Unity of the Young Turk Movement."
 
"The Frankists today [1971] no longer call themselves by that name. The Organization has grown into an international group labeled by outsiders as the Cult of the All-Seeing Eye." 
 
DECEPTION
 
Gershon Scholem mentions another distinguished belief of the Frankists: A Frankist believer "must not appear to be as he really is. " 
1616666035_Screenshot2022-01-26165935.jpg.f63bfedbc1b2d21fc4f96557c8c4b06d.jpg
(Trump pretends to be a Christian)
 
Rabbi Antelman said this belief "justified its followers' pursuit of the double type of life that they led. One could appear to be a religious Jew on the outside and in reality be a Frankist. For though the Donmeh officially converted to Islam and the Frankists to Catholicism, the great majority of Frankists who outwardly appeared to embrace Judaism integrated themselves into the Jewish community. Despite the fact that they were all outwardly religious, they still cherished as their goal 'the annihilation of every religion and positive system of belief,' and they dreamed 'of a general revolution that would sweep away the past in a single stroke so that the world might be rebuilt.' The concept of order out-of-chaos is implied here
 
In his book Kabbalah and Its Symbolism, Gershom Scholem writes: "For Frank, anarchic destruction represented all the Luciferian radiance, all the positive tones and overtones, of the word 'Life.' The nihilistic mystic descends into the abyss in which the freedom of living things is born: he passes through all the embodiments and forms that come his way, committing himself to none; and not content with rejecting and abrogating all values and laws, he tramples them underfoot and desecrates them, in order to attain the elixir of Life." 
 
"In this radical interpretation of a symbol, the life-giving element of mystical experience was combined with its potential destructiveness. It goes without saying that from the standpoint of the community and its institutions, such mysticism should have been regarded as demonic possession. And it is indicative of one of the enormous tensions that run through the history of Judaism that this most destructive of all visions should have been formulated in its most unrestrained form by one who rebelled against the Jewish law and broke away from Judaism."
 
The duplicity of the Frankists is also mentioned in Protocol 7.3 that states: "In order to obtain these ends we must have recourse to much slyness and artfulness during negotiations and agreements, but in what is called 'official language' we shall assume the opposite tactics of appearing honest and amenable. Thus the governments of the Gentiles [re. the masses], which we taught to look only on the showy side of affairs, as we present these to them, will even look upon us as benefactors and saviors of humanity."
 
zvi.jpg.d314bff11ca61b55e3d20eb4164c8d16.jpg
l. Zvi 1626-1676 was considered the Messiah. The beginning of Jewish tendency to hagiography, i.e. Freud, Marx, Stalin, Lenin etc.)
Another main Sabbatean belief is that "Godhead takes a human form which allowed for leaders of the sect to be incarnated into that Godhead, from Sabbatai Zvi through to Frank and others." (source Scholem). Hence, when Frankists convert to Christianity and Donmeh convert to Islam, their God does not become Jesus Christ and the Christian Trinity or Mohammad and his Allah but the "Godhead of the Frankists included members of the sect" (Antelman). 
 
Therefore Sabbatai Zvi was their first incarnate God, after him, Jacob Frank was their incarnate God. After Frank, the godly reign apparently passed to the Rothschilds, and now their incarnate god is either a Rothschild god-man or they are waiting for his incarnation and manifestation among them like it is made clear in the Protocols of Zion. Just after a year of his apparent "conversion," Frank was thrown into jail because of this blasphemy.
hanukkah-white-house.jpg.dce410bb8c3be4fae88126e2f7c1e24e.jpg
Related:
  Barry Chamish 1666
 
789642359_Screenshot2022-01-26170342.jpg.62a5e8a3ef612076884ec0ac5290b12e.jpg
 
(examples of subheadings)

Unmasking Who is Behind the Plandemic and Rioting to Usher in the New World Order

Insider Exposes Freemasonry as the World’s Oldest Secret Religion and the Luciferian Plans for The New World Order

Who are the “Jews”?

Should You Read the Ancient Bible? Is The Bible Accurate or Corrupted?

The Teaching of Jesus Regarding “Jews”

1777377376_Screenshot2022-01-26170740.jpg.dc397fe9ca73aa0ea6bac635cf2ce072.jpg

556551376_Screenshot2022-01-26170829.jpg.d30297ee97412db53ad5dd8ffb93030e.jpgSabbatai-Zevi.jpg.9137bc4b7e93129a1c22a25243ca36cb.jpg

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/identifying-the-luciferian-globalists-implementing-the-new-world-order-who-are-the-jews/

 

Now, just be very clear! -  I'm not being  *gasp* anti-Semitic - I have no prejudice or dislike of the jewish people.

 

image.png.fdd382196b024544101e78ac99e83b58.png

 

 that "label" like "racism" is counter productive to these times we live in, its been used for too long to hide the dark workings of these Kabbalistic Occultists at the expense of the real Jewish People - we all need to be honest...

What other "grouping" or "identity" of people being only 0.19% of the global population holds such extraordinary amounts of power, influence and authority they can crowd around the desk in the Oval Office of the White House and lean in on The President(s) of the United States of America as they all do bidding?!

 

image.png.3fdfecee34852aae37380509ed31ffd2.png

 

 

580934970_Screenshot2022-01-26171539.jpg.60e9923177e151cfd4460a7692a24c4d.jpg

 

Noahide1991.jpg.f25f1c0f2c4e8394d10f2fa1afb33384.jpgPres.BillClinton_LubavitchRabbis.jpg.7eedc0f1a4ff048257a907da36390013.jpg463290387_Screenshot2022-01-26173545.jpg.4a830eb74342b4067b157607289bf5d7.jpg770240514_Screenshot2022-01-26171519.jpg.ad6bc56717a0d444dca7743fd4d20284.jpg

 

645133422_Screenshot2022-01-26174004.jpg.d73aa624464c53437f4447ac22b8a3da.jpg

1256715710_Screenshot2022-01-26175539.jpg.acadbb92f7ea6daa9a2b92c8b9abda0f.jpg

(side note: Mossad agents Epstein, Maxwell, Victoria's Secret CEO Les Wexner and others like Alan Dershowitz, CNN etc - how else do you think they can make the entire US governmental apparatus and other international gentiles in positions of power jump when Israel and the Cult leaders says how high?! - think about it)

WHITNEY WEBB/MARIA FARMER - HEAD OF THE SNAKE - WEXNER, MAXWELL’S, MOSSAD & MEGA GROUP EXPOSED

full interview 1hr

https://www.bitchute.com/video/chd6NiqJXkxN/

 

And somehow a tiny tiny subset of that 0.19% of people hiding behind the title of "the Jewish People"  - who are more than happy to sacrifice their own if the "cause" will advance their agendas; eg WW2, current covid state of Israel - and we're meant to believe their machinations are not involved with current Evil Agenda?

 

It's not "the Jewish People" brutally ethnically cleansing Palestine with NO international condemnation!

It's these types of people.

46975566_Screenshot2022-01-26183539.jpg.690bd8fcebe5e7f4be81a50c6cfb6627.jpg

612178884_Screenshot2022-01-26183659.jpg.6c437e48e108c463ff6438d60382f84f.jpg

 

If they can turn Gaza into an open air concentration camp while the IDF practices their target shooting on children playing miles away, with the complete OK from the international community, and have made Israel the tech hub of the 21st Century and is in bed with China after America has literally been milked for every last dollar....

 

*imagine being a father and you've literally run out of cash and you have to shut your operation down only to give your last $1(B) to another country who doesn't need while your own people starve*

 

 

- whats to say they don't have more global aspirations!

 

 

 

1538076601_Screenshot2022-01-26180355.jpg.43c78f21c54395709c91408ff263ca10.jpg

1576422923_Screenshot2022-01-26190254.jpg.f45d8b009832577d879a1441ebe877d4.jpg

 

1203133920_Screenshot2022-01-26180433.jpg.2ca1e85f2de29e31034cbbdfe6bdb662.jpg

 

726212921_Screenshot2022-01-26180801.jpg.233977df3929ac682419209e8c60f27f.jpg

 

577399684_Screenshot2022-01-26193449.jpg.301fc5e5e211e946ee94542629a45597.jpg

1397947170_Screenshot2022-01-26193507.jpg.c704c3ac6f3612b1ca8decc617dd2520.jpg

 

David Icke and other public speakers obviously can't say publicly in such a brutal manner like I've just done, and it's almost illegal in many countries to do so - such things written could even be used in the future against any of us!  - it WOULD be if the ADL has its international way!

 

- think jail time for merely questioning the "6 Million" figure or any other aspect of WW2 thats not "orthodox" Holocausty and thus completely illegal in many, if not all, countries in continental Europe?!

 

Even simple things - Like why did the Allies declare war on Germany for invading Poland even though Bolshevik Russia also invaded at the same time?

Why are we also never taught the NAZIs worked with the Zionists to relocate the wealthy jews ones out of Germany and to Palestine?

 

How come we're never taught Hitler hated [the jews] because they were in charge of the media, the judiciary and behind Weimar degeneracy and Communism (ANTIFA) and Bolshevism which had brutally slaughtered and starved MILLIONS of ethnic Russians/slavs and had their eyes on Germany next?

 

*timestapped*

Here is a Rabbi talking about Hitler’s book “Mein Kampf” and who were behind communism.

 

Then why did the Allies and the US, in full knowledge of the Bolshevik atrocities, hand the entirety of Eastern/Central Europe back over to the EVIL Bolsheviks and Communism for another 45+ years? eh?

 

I digress... but it's the same people behind all of that and whats occurring today and, WW2, like today, the "official" version is the ONLY version that's legally allowed to be spoken off- and none of it is allowed to mention "the jews" or their involvement!

The similarities are very similar, even including Marxist Bolshevik overthrow.

 

Anywho, I will end with this quote and another related article from Henry Makow who wrote the first part of this post. 

 

883990794_Screenshot2022-01-26173339.jpg.5b7e790ca109205a2b978d51ce9daf05.jpg

Makow- Plandemic Part of a One-Sided Race War

https://www.henrymakow.com/2022/01/the-plandemic-is-part-of-a-race-war.html

1741157746_Screenshot2022-01-07045128.jpg.ea64e5937be72681a3a0ec7934f64a0d.jpg.2c4ec7cba4da3e43fcbbac750fd1c5e7.jpg

PS. All of the above articles and quotes etc do not necessarily mean that I personally believe every single word or part or whatever - its just I found the first article today and got on a roll lol

 

 

Mate. That post deserves a thread of its own. Bravo 👏 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Clicks is South Africa's Boots. They made £32 million converted. Is Boots giving out "vaccines", I wonder how much their cut was. We know the NHS GPs all bought new Maserati's after the "vaccine" pay checks rolled in, but what about the private sector? 

 

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...

Very latest from SpaceBusters.. 

 

How many dots do you want connected and explained ? 

 

No virus - fake vaxxines - graphine dioxide - agenda 21 - NWO - transhumanism - and much much more. 

 

A must watch in my opinion. 

BC 

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jDkn7ruUIFuj/  

 

 

 

Screenshot_20220126_132433.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://nypost.com/2022/01/24/eric-clapton-people-vaccinated-against-covid-under-hypnosis/

Quote

 

The 76-year-old musician went on the Real Music Observer YouTube channel to discuss how his life has changed since reluctantly taking AstraZeneca’s therapy in 2021. Clapton has since become outspoken about his anti-vaccination stance.

He claimed that he’d been duped into getting the COVID-19 jab by subliminal messaging in pharmaceutical advertising — and urged others not to fall for it.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

Mate. That post deserves a thread of its own. Bravo 👏 

Thank you for that, kind Sir😄

I just saw the Sab-Frankist article today and thought I'd post it for *interest* sake - then got on a roll lol

 

Edited by skitzorat
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HAARPING_On said:

 

An important letter and one that the UK public should be made aware of... but you can bet that won't happen. 😢

Will Dick throw her underlings under the bus and keep her job, or will she accept responsibility and resign? Is her position just window-dressing to appease the politically-correct class, or is she really the Met's top copper? Questions, questions...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Will Dick throw her underlings under the bus and keep her job, or will she accept responsibility and resign? Is her position just window-dressing to appease the politically-correct class, or is she really the Met's top copper? Questions, questions...

 

Very relevant questions...

 

I think she’ll promise “A full and thorough enquiry”  whilst at the same time protecting the agenda and her Common Purpose mates, it’ll all be swept conveniently under the carpet to divert the people from the real issues at hand, one being investigation of the serious allegations filed under crime reference number 6029679/21.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OfMiNaCHwbqhp1aku6QQYAv4BHGHaipD3VI-7nHf

 

 

Link to farticle quoting Devil Siridhar.

 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/as-covid-restrictions-ease-its-26046616

 

 

“If everyone who was offered a vaccine and booster would take it, the pandemic would be effectively over in richer countries,” clarifies the consistently reliable Devi Sridhar, chair of global public health at the University of Edinburgh.

Getting vaccinated is good for us personally, and for everyone else too. It is the very clear way out. What’s not to love? The Get Boosted campaign was a start, but now it needs to go a stage further. The vaccine hesitant – those who are afraid, because they’ve genuinely fallen for untrue propaganda – need to be persuaded. The ­militant, rabid anti-vaxxers will never be persuaded, so they need to be forced."

 

 

Polly herself looks like she had too much of the Satan juice. Clearly affected her facial muscles.

 

polly-hudson-wedding-pic-dm-71062587.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

lol

 

WW: "the country club, um, you werent allowed to go because people were a, um, certain..."

MF: "jewish people"

WW: "that's unfortunate"

🤣

 

Its a fascinating interview, eh!

 

NONE of this is mentioned in their controlled press!

Neither is Epstein's "breeding farms" in Arizona (or where ever)

Even the judge was fkn part of the Tribe! lol 

you cant make this shit up!

1023209689_Screenshot2022-01-26204531.jpg.2231f0064eb374a0e3d60987474ca63e.jpg

image.png.4a021d96827e761c74ba58e7a0aea77e.png

 

Cover-Up Complete: Ghislaine Maxwell Found Guilty of Sex Trafficking A Minor, Epstein Network Escapes All Accountability

http://www.renegadetribune.com/cover-up-complete-ghislaine-maxwell-found-guilty-of-sex-trafficking-a-minor-epstein-network-escapes-all-accountability/

 

Jewish Judge Controlled Maxwell Trial to Shield Jewish Sex and Blackmail Network

https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/01/jewish-judge-controlled-maxwell-trial-to-shield-jewish-sex-and-blackmail-network/

 

Meet Ghislaine: Daddy’s Girl
 
But that interview is so interesting!
Well worth the watch!


Can you post this in the correct section please.
Thanks.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

OfMiNaCHwbqhp1aku6QQYAv4BHGHaipD3VI-7nHf

 

 

Link to farticle quoting Devil Siridhar.

 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/as-covid-restrictions-ease-its-26046616

 

 

“If everyone who was offered a vaccine and booster would take it, the pandemic would be effectively over in richer countries,” clarifies the consistently reliable Devi Sridhar, chair of global public health at the University of Edinburgh.

Getting vaccinated is good for us personally, and for everyone else too. It is the very clear way out. What’s not to love? The Get Boosted campaign was a start, but now it needs to go a stage further. The vaccine hesitant – those who are afraid, because they’ve genuinely fallen for untrue propaganda – need to be persuaded. The ­militant, rabid anti-vaxxers will never be persuaded, so they need to be forced."

 

 

Polly herself looks like she had too much of the Satan juice. Clearly affected her facial muscles.

 

polly-hudson-wedding-pic-dm-71062587.jpg

 

Absurd.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Basket Case said:


Can you post this in the correct section please.
Thanks.
 

Apologies, I went overboard and added to much to my off-the-cuff reply in conversation with morph.

Delete it in its entirety if you so wish.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Trufflepig said:

 

I have followed Henry Makow too for a while now

 

 

He seems to be doing his fair bit in exposing the Covid scamdemic, which endorses the factthat not all jews are bad people. He says this on his website: "As you know, Organized Jewry, a.k.a the world central banking cartel, has installed a leadership class of non-Jewish opportunists and traitors (Freemasons, Satanists) in literally every field.  I urge you to direct your anger at these Jewish central bankers and their Jewish and Gentile proxies --and not at the stupid, clueless average Jews like my family."

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Apologies, I went overboard and added to much to my off-the-cuff reply in conversation with morph.

Delete it in its entirety if you so wish.

lt's good info, just in the wrong place.
Stick it where it should be 😉 
BC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 minutes ago, RobSS said:

...all jews are bad people...


No-one on this forum has ever said this.
So back off.
BC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

“If everyone who was offered a vaccine and booster would take it, the pandemic

would be effectively over in richer countries,”

Directed at the Mirror article and Polly 'muck face' Hudson

 

So the 'pandemic' is only about money and lining your pockets with the momentum, and there is still money in the pot, aha, I see, yup worked that out two years ago!, a bit slow are you not dear Polly!

 

23 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

The vaccine hesitant – those who are afraid, because they’ve genuinely fallen for untrue propaganda – need to be persuaded. The ­militant, rabid anti-vaxxers will never be persuaded, so they need to be forced."

Directed at the Mirror article and Polly 'muck face' Hudson

 

And I am one of what you call 'militant, rabid anti-vaxxers', but when you come for me, I will offer you the chance to listen as I tear you a new quantum rabbit hole with my words, and if this fails to thwart your clearly delusional violent state of mind of causing me harm and others, I am going to beat you mercilessly to within an inch of your life, why, because I love you!, and to remind you that TRUTH and LOVE always HURTS THE MOST WHEN YOU FUCK WITH IT!!!

Edited by bobb
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...