Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

So im not so crazy, I kind of thought I was just hearing the loudest voices mentioning a light at the end of the tunnel so to say. 

I should have known most know its just a transition period into the next phase of this transformation.

no you're not being crazy

 

i think we have turned a corner though in terms of the narrative which has been dealt some big blows recently by a number of things

 

lets hope they are mortal blows and the whole wretched BIG LIE collapses

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DarianF said:

 

People here in Australia are saying it's almost over, yet mandatory third jabs are being rolled out for more and more industries. You have to be delusional to think they are just going to give you a third jab then magically you're going to go back to a free life. Even people I know who are hardcore 'truthers' or 'awake' or whatever you want to call it, are starting to say some seriously delusional things total bullshit stuff they know isn't true and would never have said before, but I think the mental damage from this relentless shit for years now is breaking people's minds. It's like watching prisoners slowly being broken down in a shithole max security jail. All these stages of delusion, denial, magical thinking, whatever.

 

It's pretty sad.

WELCOME BACK!

 

We were missing you!

 

It's crazy in NZ too.... Jabcinda has put the country in a hiatus, cancelling events and the unjabbed arnt allowed to gather in groups (albeit we're pretty much only allowed in supermarkets and pharmacies (masked)) - "Omicron"

 

They've started jabbing the children here too.

 

People foolishly believed them when they said their jab passports would mean a "free' summer hahahaha

 

I remember saying months ago they would end up cancelling the festivals all the young ones rushed to get jabbed for! hahahaha

 

Covid-19: All the events cancelled or up in the air as Omicron hits NZ 

A staggering number of major events across New Zealand have been cancelled and more are expected following the country’s move to the red traffic light setting at 11.59pm on Sunday.

These include music, food, and wine festivals, sports tournaments, arts events, and a wide array of summer festivities scheduled for February and March.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/127574608/covid19-all-the-events-cancelled-or-up-in-the-air-as-omicron-hits-nz

 

Covid-19: Isolation rules could 'cripple' hospitality, education sectors

 

Omicron could bring hospitality to its knees and force schools to return to online learning unless isolation requirements are relaxed, industry leaders warn.

On Tuesday, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced some essential workers who were exposed to the virus would be able to use proof of a negative rapid antigen test to return to work during their isolation period.

But the ‘test-to-work’ approach does not apply for non-essential workers, nor those in the teaching sector meaning household contacts must spend 24 days in isolation – two weeks with a case and a further 10 days after that – far longer than the case themselves.

“We barely have enough staff as it is,” Restaurant Association president, Mike Egan said. “We don’t have the luxury of having a backup team sitting there idling, like a V8, that can come in and replace a team that has to isolate.”

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/127591499/covid19-isolation-rules-could-cripple-hospitality-education-sectors

 

'No more scarfs, bandannas': Government to require N95 or surgical masks for workers under vaccine mandates

The Government will require any worker covered by a vaccine mandate wear a surgical-grade or N95 face mask in their workplace, instead of cloth face masks.

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern on Tuesday also announced that ad-hoc masks, such as scarfs, will no longer be accepted under the Government’s requirement that masks are worn in venues such as cafés and gyms, when a person is not eating or exercising.

Ardern said the new mask requirements, which will apply to hundreds of thousands of workers covered by Government mandates, was needed as the “science has been updated”.

“That means no more scarfs, bandannas, or as some of us may have seen from time to time, t-shirts pulled up over the face, for example.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/127588499/no-more-scarfs-bandannas-government-to-require-n95-or-surgical-masks-for-workers-under-vaccine-mandates

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Sheep programming 2018 - Movie boring as fuck...

 

well i think london does want to gobble up the rest of the UK which is why the cabal are building high speed railways across europe and out from london

 

This allows the rapid movement of people which brings london closer to the other parts of britain in terms of journey times thereby encouraging people to branch out

 

these new transport links will encourage people to move and settle in new areas which feeds into the mass migration agenda.

 

That's why the elites had that occult celebratory ceremony when they opened up that railway through a mountain in switzerland: it will assist the movement of migrants into and around europe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

WELCOME BACK!

 

We were missing you!

 

It's crazy in NZ too.... Jabcinda has put the country in a hiatus, cancelling events and the unjabbed arnt allowed to gather in groups (albeit we're pretty much only allowed in supermarkets and pharmacies (masked)) - "Omicron"

 

They've started jabbing the children here too.

 

People foolishly believed them when they said their jab passports would mean a "free' summer hahahaha

 

I remember saying months ago they would end up cancelling the festivals all the young ones rushed to get jabbed for! hahahaha

 

Covid-19: All the events cancelled or up in the air as Omicron hits NZ 

A staggering number of major events across New Zealand have been cancelled and more are expected following the country’s move to the red traffic light setting at 11.59pm on Sunday.

These include music, food, and wine festivals, sports tournaments, arts events, and a wide array of summer festivities scheduled for February and March.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/127574608/covid19-all-the-events-cancelled-or-up-in-the-air-as-omicron-hits-nz

 

Covid-19: Isolation rules could 'cripple' hospitality, education sectors

 

Omicron could bring hospitality to its knees and force schools to return to online learning unless isolation requirements are relaxed, industry leaders warn.

On Tuesday, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced some essential workers who were exposed to the virus would be able to use proof of a negative rapid antigen test to return to work during their isolation period.

But the ‘test-to-work’ approach does not apply for non-essential workers, nor those in the teaching sector meaning household contacts must spend 24 days in isolation – two weeks with a case and a further 10 days after that – far longer than the case themselves.

“We barely have enough staff as it is,” Restaurant Association president, Mike Egan said. “We don’t have the luxury of having a backup team sitting there idling, like a V8, that can come in and replace a team that has to isolate.”

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/127591499/covid19-isolation-rules-could-cripple-hospitality-education-sectors

 

'No more scarfs, bandannas': Government to require N95 or surgical masks for workers under vaccine mandates

The Government will require any worker covered by a vaccine mandate wear a surgical-grade or N95 face mask in their workplace, instead of cloth face masks.

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern on Tuesday also announced that ad-hoc masks, such as scarfs, will no longer be accepted under the Government’s requirement that masks are worn in venues such as cafés and gyms, when a person is not eating or exercising.

Ardern said the new mask requirements, which will apply to hundreds of thousands of workers covered by Government mandates, was needed as the “science has been updated”.

“That means no more scarfs, bandannas, or as some of us may have seen from time to time, t-shirts pulled up over the face, for example.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/127588499/no-more-scarfs-bandannas-government-to-require-n95-or-surgical-masks-for-workers-under-vaccine-mandates

 

Yeah mate sorry about that. I just couldn't take all this stuff anymore. It's just so absurd my brain had to block it out, otherwise I was going to snap. Glad you're still around.

 

This Jacinda has to be in the running for the biggest whack job of them all, next to Dan Andrews.

 

What amazes me is how many normies continue to worship these psychopathic freaks.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

this type of shit makes me think the whole awoken crowd might be getting a little hopeful, thinking this pandemic is at somewhat a end.

Still in Ontario Canada PCR tests are used and masked people are everywhere, no sign in any of it dying down anytime soon.

Yet people think its over, idk I guess I could be living on a different planet then others.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Yeah mate sorry about that. I just couldn't take all this stuff anymore. It's just so absurd my brain had to block it out, otherwise I was going to snap. Glad you're still around.

 

This Jacinda has to be in the running for the biggest whack job of them all, next to Dan Andrews.

 

What amazes me is how many normies continue to worship these psychopathic freaks.

NEVER any need to be sorry!!!

 

Glad you're feeling better and have returned.

Given the whole Australian gulag thing, many were concerned.

2090958461_Screenshot2022-01-26040837.jpg.3832a76ba83c12a3b817cc6632ca664c.jpg2029958313_Screenshot2022-01-26041009.jpg.d4bd558699c387e4239104910cc13e4c.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@skitzorat To me, the most depressing/comical thing to see (especially in Australia in the hot weather) is these Covid true believers walking around outside with masks on, even when they don't have to anymore (i.e. when they've been given 'permission' not to by the masters).

 

I watched a lady a couple of days ago making the long walk along a large parking lot towards a supermarket entrance with her face nappy on. By the time she got to the entrance, walking through the heat, you could tell she was really struggling breathing with the mask and was getting quite weak from it. She almost didn't make it.

 

But then, like a good little dutiful slave, she found that last bit of energy and stood another 45 seconds in the sun, while she pulled her phone out, tried to block the glare off the screen to sign into the Government app, and made that heroic effort of scanning the QR slave code.

 

I bet she went home and posted about her monumental heroism all over facebook.

 

We have front row seats to a reality show we never asked for, and the batteries have been removed from the remote so we can't turn it off.

 

Welcome to hell my friends. Enjoy the show.

  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

NEVER any need to be sorry!!!

 

Glad you're feeling better and have returned.

Given the whole Australian gulag thing, many were concerned.

2090958461_Screenshot2022-01-26040837.jpg.3832a76ba83c12a3b817cc6632ca664c.jpg2029958313_Screenshot2022-01-26041009.jpg.d4bd558699c387e4239104910cc13e4c.jpg

 

That's understandable mate. They could remove any of us anytime. That's no joke. Glad you're all okay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

People here in Australia are saying it's almost over, yet mandatory third jabs are being rolled out for more and more industries. You have to be delusional to think they are just going to give you a third jab then magically you're going to go back to a free life. Even people I know who are hardcore 'truthers' or 'awake' or whatever you want to call it, are starting to say some seriously delusional things total bullshit stuff they know isn't true and would never have said before, but I think the mental damage from this relentless shit for years now is breaking people's minds. It's like watching prisoners slowly being broken down in a shithole max security jail. All these stages of delusion, denial, magical thinking, whatever.

 

It's pretty sad.

 

Im on the same page.  Most alternative media are still providing the virus bioweapon rubbish.  People are coming in to the pharmacy inquiring about their free N95 mask that will be provided for.  And of course free tests.  They just cant wait to get their hands on it.  It so sad, walking zombies.  This is definitely not the light in the end of the tunnel, this is just the calm before the storm.  Who knows what fun 5G and possibly 6G will bring.  Its good to be optimistic but blind optimism is just dumb.  We have to be real here, there is no way this is the end.  I have to admit I was a bit happy to hear all the mandates being lifted.  But it is probably just another tick off in the globalists plan.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

@skitzorat To me, the most depressing/comical thing to see (especially in Australia in the hot weather) is these Covid true believers walking around outside with masks on, even when they don't have to anymore (i.e. when they've been given 'permission' not to by the masters).

 

I watched a lady a couple of days ago making the long walk along a large parking lot towards a supermarket entrance with her face nappy on. By the time she got to the entrance, walking through the heat, you could tell she was really struggling breathing with the mask and was getting quite weak from it. She almost didn't make it.

 

But then, like a good little dutiful slave, she found that last bit of energy and stood another 45 seconds in the sun, while she pulled her phone out, tried to block the glare off the screen to sign into the Government app, and made that heroic effort of scanning the QR slave code.

 

I bet she went home and posted about her monumental heroism all over facebook.

 

We have front row seats to a reality show we never asked for, and the batteries have been removed from the remote so we can't turn it off.

 

Welcome to hell my friends. Enjoy the show.

I went to BP to buy some smokes at about 11pm the other night.

I live in a relatively small town but the BP is on the main state highway of the North Island.

 

There were about 8 "men" pumping their gas - ALL of them were wearing masks as they did it.

 

The nightpay was open and even the people who got out of their cars only to line up (socially distanced) to buy stuff were masked too! I watched as they put masks on as they got out of their cars and walked 10m to socially distance line up OUTSIDE in the fresh air at night! (minimal people) - I bet they were all jabbed too!

 

I don't leave the house much, so I was quite shocked watching the whole episode!

Some people have complained on here about contributors focusing too much nihilism, but I ain't seeing much to be optimistic when I (we) live in countries full of poisoned people who are completely brainwashed and whose culture and society is being systematically destroyed... doesnt fare well for our unjabbed - or a future full of pride of ones country and historical achievements!

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Yeah mate sorry about that. I just couldn't take all this stuff anymore. It's just so absurd my brain had to block it out, otherwise I was going to snap. Glad you're still around.

 

This Jacinda has to be in the running for the biggest whack job of them all, next to Dan Andrews.

 

What amazes me is how many normies continue to worship these psychopathic freaks.

Stay strong brother and welcome back

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I went to BP to buy some smokes at about 11pm the other night.

I live in a relatively small town but the BP is on the main state highway of the North Island.

 

There were about 8 "men" pumping their gas - ALL of them were wearing masks as they did it.

 

The nightpay was open and even the people who got out of their cars only to line up (socially distanced) to buy stuff were masked too! I watched as they put masks on as they got out of their cars and walked 10m to socially distance line up OUTSIDE in the fresh air at night! (minimal people) - I bet they were all jabbed too!

 

I don't leave the house much, so I was quite shocked watching the whole episode!

Some people have complained on here about contributors focusing too much nihilism, but I ain't seeing much to be optimistic when I (we) live in countries full of poisoned people who are completely brainwashed and whose culture and society is being systematically destroyed... doesnt fare well for our unjabbed - or a future full of pride of ones country and historical achievements!

 

 

Mate, I've seen the EXACT same scene you are describing. Well said. It's truly shocking to watch how well trained these Covid poodles are. Like you, I try to leave the house as little as possible just so I don't have to watch this crap, but when you do leave after a longer period, it's even more shocking when you see it. The longer you go without watching it in person, the more shocking it is when you encounter it. The problem is, everyone going out all the time is just so used to it - i.e. it truly has become 'the new normal' and that's both funny and scary at the same time.

 

By the way, the term 'men' should no longer be in common usage. It should be retired, like a legend's basketball jersey in the NBA. These guys may technically be biological males, but they don't deserve the title 'men'. Only our ancestors deserve that title; this current crop of wankers is diluting the term to the point it has lost all original meaning. I would rather see it retired than diluted/polluted.

Edited by DarianF
Typo
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, RobSS said:

As the police investigate No 10 parties, Boris Johnson may already be damned in the court of public opinion...

 

do you not find it interesting though how boris is suddenly being demonised now in the media?

 

Are we supposed to believe that all those journalists who regularly dine with the politicians didn't know about these parties until now?

 

so i think they are just moving a chess piece around. Boris is tainted by the lockdowns so they want a fresh reputation to carry us into a deeper level of the clownworld shitshow

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bobb said:

 

Correction, Democracy is for the rising Sovereignty of the Individual!

 

When 95% of the population is a bunch of mRNA vaxxed up zombie slave wankers, the last thing the remaining 5% of sane people should call for is democracy. The 95% will vote to enslave you all in Covid camps, and there's not a damned thing you could do stop them because you're under mob rule via vote.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

It's not over. We are in a strange sort of lull here in britain but many of us are just waiting for some fresh hell to ensue

 

So Satanic High Priestess Cressida Dick has kicked the can down the road for the cult , probably in the hopes that the war drums will soon drown out the scandal as the media is told to focus on that instead. Then she wont have to address why her fascist goons threatened and oppressed everyone for two years (remember that pic of them confronting a lone man sitting on a beach!) but failed to notice endless large noisy groups of people in Downing St, all on her watch. Boris will hope the country will then look to him as a war prime minister as they deliberately ramp up the hysteria and tension. All planned.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

do you not find it interesting though how boris is suddenly being demonised now in the media?

 

Are we supposed to believe that all those journalists who regularly dine with the politicians didn't know about these parties until now?

 

so i think they are just moving a chess piece around. Boris is tainted by the lockdowns so they want a fresh reputation to carry us into a deeper level of the clownworld shitshow

 

Humans are very resourceful at keeping above it all, but it is quite a show. The critical thing is not having attachments and to leave the Titanic.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...