Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

They will continue to front many heroes for us, but we should continue to be very wary of these supposed heroes, wolves in sheep's clothing

Chinese Communists Are Funding Steve Bannon, Gettr, and Likely Nick Fuentes, David Duke, Daily Stormer, and Others

http://www.renegadetribune.com/chinese-communists-are-funding-steve-bannon-gettr-and-likely-nick-fuentes-david-duke-daily-stormer-and-others/

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Staeld said:

For all you Neil Young fans out there..

 

Image

 

Oh no.....Another of my heroes bites the fucking dust.

I started buying Neil's stuff back in the Crosby Stills, Nash and Young days of the late 60s/early 70s.

I've seen him live and adore his music.

I play guitar myself and can play everything he's ever written, I have all his albums (off Pirate Bay of course) and now I find out he's a COVID CUNT.

Like being slapped in the face with a wet haddock.

😟

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Oh no.....Another of my heroes bites the fucking dust.

I started buying Neil's stuff back in the Crosby Stills, Nash and Young days of the late 60s/early 70s.

I've seen him live and adore his music.

I play guitar myself and can play everything he's ever written, I have all his albums (off Pirate Bay of course) and now I find out he's a COVID CUNT.

Like being slapped in the face with a wet haddock.

😟

Considering you've been balls deep in this movement for some time, I'm surprised you're surprised. 🤣👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Twent grand?

I got mine second hand for only £10 off the Facebook selling page.

 

sex.jpg

Oh my dayz, and she looks a very fine lady indeed.

 

Any left?

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mandatory boosters - the net is widening:

 

Quote

 

"Victoria is moving towards requiring customers to be triple vaccinated before they dine at restaurants and cafes as the state government pushes to increase the proportion of the population with a third jab."

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/mandatory-third-jab-on-the-cards-for-hospitality-20220121-p59q33.html

 

 

Had a conversation with a mate the other day, which left me laughing so hard I got stomach cramps. He says, "okay, so I admit, you were right, these jabs don't work, but I'm taking it anyway because it's better than nothing."

 

You couldn't make this shit up.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Unbelievable!

 

 

this type of shit makes me think the whole awoken crowd might be getting a little hopeful, thinking this pandemic is at somewhat a end.

Still in Ontario Canada PCR tests are used and masked people are everywhere, no sign in any of it dying down anytime soon.

Yet people think its over, idk I guess I could be living on a different planet then others.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

this type of shit makes me think the whole awoken crowd might be getting a little hopeful, thinking this pandemic is at somewhat a end.

Still in Ontario Canada PCR tests are used and masked people are everywhere, no sign in any of it dying down anytime soon.

Yet people think its over, idk I guess I could be living on a different planet then others.

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

Yet people think its over, idk I guess I could be living on a different planet then others.

 

It's not over. We are in a strange sort of lull here in britain but many of us are just waiting for some fresh hell to ensue

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

It's not over. We are in a strange sort of lull here in britain but many of us are just waiting for some fresh hell to ensue

So im not so crazy, I kind of thought I was just hearing the loudest voices mentioning a light at the end of the tunnel so to say. 

I should have known most know its just a transition period into the next phase of this transformation.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

It's not over. We are in a strange sort of lull here in britain but many of us are just waiting for some fresh hell to ensue

My daughter has just got infection from wearing mask in school. They still bully kids to wear them. Nothing ended. We could have far worse restrictions - it's the people who decide when to stop.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

So im not so crazy, I kind of thought I was just hearing the loudest voices mentioning a light at the end of the tunnel so to say. 

I should have known most know its just a transition period into the next phase of this transformation.

 

People here in Australia are saying it's almost over, yet mandatory third jabs are being rolled out for more and more industries. You have to be delusional to think they are just going to give you a third jab then magically you're going to go back to a free life. Even people I know who are hardcore 'truthers' or 'awake' or whatever you want to call it, are starting to say some seriously delusional things total bullshit stuff they know isn't true and would never have said before, but I think the mental damage from this relentless shit for years now is breaking people's minds. It's like watching prisoners slowly being broken down in a shithole max security jail. All these stages of delusion, denial, magical thinking, whatever.

 

It's pretty sad.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...