Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

7 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

Gates gets his updates one way or another. Even if you turn off auto updates, it'll slow your system to the point where it's practically unusable. Similarly, he wants to make life itself unusable if you don't update your own OS with his ransomware.

sir this comment is nonsense my windows hasnt slowed one bit

Did anyone pick up on the Hong Kong Hamster cull?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-60095060

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/hong-kong-leader-carrie-lam-defends-culling-thousands-of-hamsters-over-covid-19-fears-as-cases-rise/ar-AAT2o5s

Hope Lemmiwinks and Wikileaks got out OK!

image.png.ae4b1f9015bda1943529bcefc88d4f12.png

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein

5 hours ago, SimonTV said:

"Vaccine" injured UK consultant pharmacist gives evidence at Huddersfield police station (still processing)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GQmWAhhPYp6V/

Why were they giving a statement standing? He says he's in agony. Why did they not offer them a chair? 😔

Yeah GBH.

Peep, if you have time, print a QR code with the video title "Vaccine" injured UK consultant pharmacist gives evidence at Huddersfield police station and give it to your local phramacists and let them know.

Also another good URL to either bookmark or share is https://www.ukcitizen2021.org/injury/  

8 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

The satanic fucker top right is now in hell.

Only one is dead.

Had me as well Zig. I was thinking, I'm sure it was only Old Rocko who'd popped it but didn't want to say. Either way, there's a spot for all them boys in hell, Satan has cordoned off a VIP section just for them. 

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Had me as well Zig. I was thinking, I'm sure it was only Old Rocko who'd popped it but didn't want to say. Either way, there's a spot for all them boys in hell, Satan has cordoned off a VIP section just for them. 

They've had almost 500 birthdays between them......wonder how that is?

(As if I don't know)

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Only one is dead.

Nope, Kissenger, Soros, D Rockerfeller, Evelyn de R are all dead. Only The other Rotheschild is still creeping on, cant be long for it though as he came out of his lizard shell in 1936.

As an aside, a couple of the R family have died via ' doorknob' hangings. How do you even mange that anyway? Must be easier ways??

2 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Nope, Kissenger, Soros, D Rockerfeller, Evelyn de R are all dead. Only The other Rotheschild is still creeping on, cant be long for it though as he came out of his lizard shell in 1936.

As an aside, a couple of the R family have died via ' doorknob' hangings. How do you even mange that anyway? Must be easier ways??

Wikipedia has Kissinger, Soros and Evelyn De Rothschild as all being alive.

Please explain for me.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Wikipedia has Kissinger, Soros and Evelyn De Rothschild as all being alive.

Please explain for me.

Evelyn died years ago in the 90's. Soros was reported dead by Reuters last year I think, now they are denying it saying he is not dead- yet he has not been seen in public for many months so maybe he is being brought back to life as we speak....?  ;-)

Was pretty sure Kissenger died, but maybe Im am wrong on that one?  You dont wanna believe too much of what you read on Wikipedia btw, its often edited out incorrectly- even David Icke has said that many times on his video casts that he cant edit the truth back in as it gets recorrected for the narrative they want to show.

1 hour ago, wingwang said:

People moaning about missing their free ice cream because they were too eager to get their booster! Duh!

Just read that Twitter thread thing holy Fck these people are gone the world is fckd can’t wait to die to get away from them 🙈

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wingwang said:

People moaning about missing their free ice cream because they were too eager to get their booster! Duh!

Today

If you get the shot you get a Magnum

B15D7780-D49A-4AB7-97F0-F710BBAECBA1.jpeg.6bd21665f1a4e9274b7744217bfdc3d6.jpeg

Before

it was if you got shot from a Magnum you where ice cold afterwards 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Captainlove said:

I worked for the NHS for 14 years,I can confirm many people who work there don't give a fuck about the patient care.

3rd biggest killer in US is medical error – Johns Hopkins study

4 May, 2016 12:48

Research has discovered that medical error is the third leading cause of death in the United States. With more than 250,000 deaths of this kind annually, researchers from Johns Hopkins University urge addressing systemic problems with the US system.

There have been other estimates, including one by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which believes the third leading cause of death to be respiratory disease, which kills 150,000 people. According to Johns Hopkins, however, the CDC fails to account for medical errors on death certificates. Therefore the team urges an updating of the classification criteria on the document.

https://www.rt.com/usa/341784-medical-error-kills-usa/

Prescription pills are Britain’s third biggest killer: Side-effects of drugs taken for insomnia and anxiety kill thousands. Why do doctors hand them out like Smarties?

• 80 million prescriptions for psychiatric drugs are written in UK every year 
  • Psychiatric drugs are the third major killer after heart disease and cancer 
  • Professor Gøtzsche reveals the scale of the issue in a new book
  • Luke Montagu, 45, heir to the Earl of Sandwich, was wrongly prescribed anti-depressants which took him seven years to detox from

By Professor Peter Gøtzsche For The Daily Mail

Published: 02:10 GMT, 15 September 2015 | Updated: 10:22 GMT, 15 September 2015

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3234334/Prescription-pills-Britain-s-biggest-killer-effects-drugs-taken-insomnia-anxiety-kill-thousands-doctors-hand-like-Smarties.html

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

3rd biggest killer in US is medical error – Johns Hopkins study

Prescription pills are Britain’s third biggest killer: Side-effects of drugs taken for insomnia and anxiety kill thousands. Why do doctors hand them out like Smarties?

doctors are the third biggest killer in the US pre-covid and the democrats want to gripe about gun control whilst telling us to 'trust the science'!!!!!!

Get a grip on reality you fucking idiots

Edited by Macnamara

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

hardly, half of those people are dead

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Only one is dead.

The rest are in their 90's, like the Queen. No premature deaths among these ancient fuckers!

5 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Today

If you get the shot you get a Magnum

Before

it was if you got shot from a Magnum you where ice cold afterwards 

so you gotta ask yourself the question: 'are you feeling lucky punk?'

crazy-doctor-syringe-isolated-white-6036

• Haha 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic