Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

That's the first time I've listened to Infowars for over ten years and they support the Covid narrartive. Surprise!

 

Then all I heari is Alex Jones, selling products and I've heard enough to make me not listen for another ten years.

 

 

 

All's AJ does is put the fear of God into many, I wouldn't trust him at all.

IMO he's a Gov paid agent.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, jack121 said:

 

In the video they say the satan juice destroys your immune system, making you more vunerable to covid, but is there a covid or is this just cold / flu

Kung Flu being a virus is a complete hoax.

 

But if you mean was there something being created in a lab that gives you symptoms then yes.

 

It is all about the delivery. And most of the illness is because of the clot shot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

That's the first time I've listened to Infowars for over ten years and they support the Covid narrartive. Surprise!

 

Then all I heari is Alex Jones, selling products and I've heard enough to make me not listen for another ten years.

 

 

They don't support the Kung Flu narrative at all. They acknowledge that it is a hoax and a depopulation agenda.

 

Infowars just happens to believe their is a virus. But it has been exaggerated.

 

I disagree with them on this.

 

But other than that, I mainly agree.

 

I just think we are going to start running out of allies very quickly if we start abandoning people because they disagree with us on one point.

 

Selling products?

 

Been banned off every mainstream platform. They have to fund the operation somehow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, alexa said:

 

Why not ?

I had dinner with him.

 

We spoke for a few hours about different topics. He gave me a deeper insight than he does on his radio show.

 

I'm fairly good at reading people. But certainly not infallible. And I have got burned misreading people on more than one occasion.

 

So I could be wrong. But I would put that as very unlikely. Though it is only my opinion.

 

I'm not sure if you read my post regarding getting deep stated following a conversation with a certain well known radio talk show host. Well that was Alex.

 

Yeah I know how it sounds. But that really isn't the way I'm reading it. I have a fairly good idea who was involved in setting me up. And it wasn't Alex.

 

Anyway, it was quite a fun evening.

 

But even if it wasn't that, I haven't seen anything to make me suspect him.

 

But why do you think he is a turncoat?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.png.e951d6bd07e5be10a268e452e0c6a1c6.png

 

IHU: How dangerous is the new Covid variant and where has it spread? (msn.com)

 

Scientists have been examining a new strain of Covid-19, first discovered in France last year, to determine whether it could go on to become a “variant of concern” in the same way Delta and Omicron did before it.

 

Unofficially named IHU - in a nod to the IHU Mediterranee Infection institute in Marseille, the facility where it is being studied - the new B.1.640.2 variant has so far infected 12 people living in the southeast of France.

 

OMG!

12!

Infected!

 

University College London geneticist Professor Francis Balloux said it is not currently linked to a spike in cases or hospitalisations in France, however.

 

Typical sloppy journalism.

 

They can't spell bollocks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.png.6d021ef45650928671b90b4cb0a7c6dd.png

 

CDC Director Walensky Says Boosters Needed For Vax Passports To Be Up To Date (infowars.com)

 

Walensky continued, “Importantly, right now, we’re pivoting our language. We really want to make sure people are up to date. That means if you recently got your second dose, you’re not eligible for a booster, you’re up to date. If you are eligible for a booster and you haven’t gotten it, you’re not up to date and you need to get your booster in order to be up to date.”

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I had dinner with him.

 

We spoke for a few hours about different topics. He gave me a deeper insight than he does on his radio show.

 

I'm fairly good at reading people. But certainly not infallible. And I have got burned misreading people on more than one occasion.

 

So I could be wrong. But I would put that as very unlikely. Though it is only my opinion.

 

I'm not sure if you read my post regarding getting deep stated following a conversation with a certain well known radio talk show host. Well that was Alex.

 

Yeah I know how it sounds. But that really isn't the way I'm reading it. I have a fairly good idea who was involved in setting me up. And it wasn't Alex.

 

Anyway, it was quite a fun evening.

 

But even if it wasn't that, I haven't seen anything to make me suspect him.

 

But why do you think he is a turncoat?

 

 

So why will he not talk about Israel and the direct links to Russia and China? The belt and road initiative? Why does he continue to speak to Steve Psciniak (unsure on spelling) despite his links to Henry Kissinger, General Jim Jones, part of Dynocorp data analytics and specialist in IIA operations? These same people also linked to Roger Stone and Robert David Steele ex-CIA operative. Etc etc. 

 

I'd say it's one thing to have a conversation with someone but if you really want to know someone then look at their friends....... Well I'd say that's a dirty crooked circle of scum bags right there. So I say he's full of shit. 😎👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I had dinner with him.

 

We spoke for a few hours about different topics. He gave me a deeper insight than he does on his radio show.

 

I'm fairly good at reading people. But certainly not infallible. And I have got burned misreading people on more than one occasion.

 

So I could be wrong. But I would put that as very unlikely. Though it is only my opinion.

 

I'm not sure if you read my post regarding getting deep stated following a conversation with a certain well known radio talk show host. Well that was Alex.

 

Yeah I know how it sounds. But that really isn't the way I'm reading it. I have a fairly good idea who was involved in setting me up. And it wasn't Alex.

 

Anyway, it was quite a fun evening.

 

But even if it wasn't that, I haven't seen anything to make me suspect him.

 

But why do you think he is a turncoat?

 

 

Alex was funded and propped up by Dr Steve Pieczenik, right hand man to Henry Kissinger and involved in “regime change” and psychological operations for the CIA.

 

Also infowars is set up by Dynology, a private military contractor with close ties to retired marine corps general Jim Jones and general Al Grey. 
 

He is pure COINTELPRO and the writing has been on the wall for a while now, these are retired military personnel working for private contractors controlling the narrative for the zionist bankers.

 

Shadowgate and Patrick Bergy exposed this with “interactive internet activities” (IIA) which is the new incarnation of the CIA culture war except that it is privatised. 
 

Military contractors working on behalf of the banks to manipulate and herd the internet, hence January 6th and that kosher set up.

 

Have a watch if you care but I basically summed it up for you

 

It’s in 3 parts but definitely worth a watch

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

So why will he not talk about Israel and the direct links to Russia and China? The belt and road initiative? Why does he continue to speak to Steve Psciniak (unsure on spelling) despite his links to Henry Kissinger, General Jim Jones, part of Dynocorp data analytics and specialist in IIA operations? These same people also linked to Roger Stone and Robert David Steele ex-CIA operative. Etc etc. 

 

I agree with you. Robert David Steele was not the best guest. He was the idiot who spoke about child slave camps on Mars just to discredit Alex Jones.

 

I used to like Steve Pieczenik (I am equally unsure as to spelling) but I agree he made some bad calls as to the election. Whether Pieczenik is lying or being lied to I do not know.

 

Roger Stone I am okay with. But maybe there is something that I don't know?

 

I tend to trust people/media until they lie and don't retract. Then that's it.

 

Maybe that is gullibility on my part.

 

I can only call it as I see. 

 

Of course I could be wrong. Maybe Alex is a bad guy. But I just haven't seen enough evidence to convince me.

 

Especially when I Iook at the harassment from the Deep State he is being subjected to etc.

 

Of course it could be staged.

 

But I tend to apply parsimony. The simplest explanation is to be preferred.

 

Does that mean I'm right.

 

Of course not.

 

21 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

 

I'd say it's one thing to have a conversation with someone but if you really want to know someone then look at their friends....... Well I'd say that's a dirty crooked circle of scum bags right there. So I say he's full of shit. 😎👍

 

I have no problem with your opinion.

 

And I am open to evidence.

 

And you're right. One conversation isn't very persuasive to someone who wasn't there.

 

So fair enough.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Alex was funded and propped up by Dr Steve Pieczenik, right hand man to Henry Kissinger and involved in “regime change” and psychological operations for the CIA.

 

Also infowars is set up by Dynology, a private military contractor with close ties to retired marine corps general Jim Jones and general Al Grey. 
 

He is pure COINTELPRO and the writing has been on the wall for a while now, these are retired military personnel working for private contractors controlling the narrative for the zionist bankers.

 

Shadowgate and Patrick Bergy exposed this with “interactive internet activities” (IIA) which is the new incarnation of the CIA culture war except that it is privatised. 
 

Military contractors working on behalf of the banks to manipulate and herd the internet, hence January 6th and that kosher set up.

 

Have a watch if you care but I basically summed it up for you

 

It’s in 3 parts but definitely worth a watch

 

 

Thank you.

 

I'll check it out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

 

I agree with you. Robert David Steele was not the best guest. He was the idiot who spoke about child slave camps on Mars just to discredit Alex Jones.

 

I used to like Steve Pieczenik (I am equally unsure as to spelling) but I agree he made some bad calls as to the election. Whether Pieczenik is lying or being lied to I do not know.

 

Roger Stone I am okay with. But maybe there is something that I don't know?

 

I tend to trust people/media until they lie and don't retract. Then that's it.

 

Maybe that is gullibility on my part.

 

I can only call it as I see. 

 

Of course I could be wrong. Maybe Alex is a bad guy. But I just haven't seen enough evidence to convince me.

 

Especially when I Iook at the harassment from the Deep State he is being subjected to etc.

 

Of course it could be staged.

 

But I tend to apply parsimony. The simplest explanation is to be preferred.

 

Does that mean I'm right.

 

Of course not.

 

 

I have no problem with your opinion.

 

And I am open to evidence.

 

And you're right. One conversation isn't very persuasive to someone who wasn't there.

 

So fair enough.

I don't think you're gullible you took a conversation in good faith. However, liars are liars and good ones at that. He moves in shifty circles and as @FVCK BILLY G4TES posted, Brendon tells you who they are, what they're involved in and answer to who. Pieces of shit is what they are. As Billy says, they're part of regime change in other countries, the goal this time is their own with a commie, China takeover from the inside. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, wingwang said:

 

Wish they'd get their story straight!

 

60143353_Vaxxed200222.PNG.07985244f2b4370cbd1b339b2d7558f9.PNG

 

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/vaccinations

So from a population of approx 67,081,000 only 36,688,441 are up to date and considered vaccinated. (genetically modified 😂). So 30,392,559 are classed as unvaccinated still, and 14,912,408 of us remain unjabbed going off those figures. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

 

This being a plane that allows anyone to remove a mask for eating and drinking. What utter shite. It can take a long time to eat a bag of peanuts. I know first hand...;-)

 

I can imagine you eating your peanuts, slowly one by one, like this with your mouth wide open. Maximum defiance and disrespect of the mask BS. 😄

 

maxresdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kiribati goes into first lockdown after Covid flight cases

From: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-60092463

 

Quote

Some 36 people on the flight from Fiji have tested positive. Four people have caught the virus from community transmission.

Until last week, Kiribati had recorded just two Covid cases.

Kiribati is one of the most isolated islands in the world. It is some 5,000km (3,100 miles) from its nearest continent, North America.

On Tuesday, the government confirmed that 36 of the 54 passengers had tested positive. It said in a post on Facebook that all passengers are currently being monitored by health officials..

All of the passengers on the flight are fully vaccinated, the government said.

 

But wait... don't you need a negative PCR test result before even getting on a plane? One of those 'fit to fly' tests that you have to pay for? (Hope they ask for their money back!)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Velma said:

 

That's the first time I've listened to Infowars for over ten years and they support the Covid narrartive. Surprise!

 

Then all I heari is Alex Jones, selling products and I've heard enough to make me not listen for another ten years.

 

 

Same, but he's not the only one. When up to a quarter of a video is taken up with selling or hawking a product, I'm out for good. It does tend to be an American thing so I suspect it's ingrained in their culture and therefore habitual.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...