Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 1/19/2022 at 10:58 PM, SoundOfSilence said:

Israel is not a true Jewish State. In my view.

The Balfour Declaration establishing it was made out to Rothschild. Rothschild is Ashkenazi. Jewish in name only. Lacking the bloodline.

ah, Is this why Nazi is called Nazis?

Fake Jewish trying to snuff real Jewish?

But the Ark of Covenant is in the hands of Rothschild. Plot thickens.

14 hours ago, Itsa said:

I stayed away from vaccines mainly as I knew it would be an instaban.

i've discussed that hot button topic on several forums over the years and every time i do it the thread becomes a pile-on with people attacking me from all angles

vaccines are one of the sacred cows that you are not supposed to slay along with: 911 truth, geoengineering, rothschild-cabal power and central banking all of which will find you meeting heavy resistance

you could add migration as one of those topics too

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, zArk said:

And how they get your living organs out of you without damaging the precious bio-jewels

yes someone on the forum once started a thread about people being alive when their organs were removed.....no thanks!

On 1/19/2022 at 2:43 PM, factJack said:

Someone I know told me she thought the covid was/is an egregore.

I hadn't heard this term before I had to look it up but it makes sense. (it's like an energy created by mass thinking)

Then the next day I saw an article online which I interpreted as embedded confession to the theory. I'll be honest ive never heard the term egreious before either. so it sort of struck me as soon as i read the word. one of those omg moments.

egregious.jpg

Highly recommend Philip Gardiner for Egregor/Shining ones

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

many of them are DANGEROUSLY ARROGANT

In conservation there is a principle of 'minimum intervention' because it is understood certain historic items are valuable and you don't want to damage anything through some new, flashy treatment that is then later on found to have caused more harm then good

In medicine however, because it is shackled to big pharma, there is a principle of MAXIMUM intervention, to maximise profits for big pharma and when you consider that they are dealing with the most valuable thing a person has which is their body because that is the only vehicle they will ever have to traverse this life with then really there should be much more caution then there is

In davids headlines today there is a piece about how doctors were using end of life treatment midazolam for covid patients and suddenly we can see how so many peoples health spiraled downwards so that they were then placed on ventilators which are essentially a death sentence (80+% of people put on one die). See here:

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/01/20/ukdhsc-advised-drs-use-midazolam-as-covid-treatment/

Then if you listen to john o'looneys account of his time in hospital he was basically berated for not having been vaccinated before they then tried treating him with remdesivir which is notorious for the harm it causes. Then when he refused that they offered him two experimental drugs which he looked up and decided from the side effects were wholly unsuitable for the treatment of someone struggling to breathe so he declined them too and tried to leave the hospital. The doctors then tried to detain him through threats but he got people to come to the hospital to help him and he discharged himself.

I'm telling you that there are some very dangerous people in the NHS

I absolutely agree with you, but I can also see the pressures that would of been used to lean on staff, and I am acutely aware of some of the staffs reservations in what was being carried out, but these things I learn of via secondary source but have no reason to doubt validity, please remember that just because you work somewhere it does not mean you have all the facts when compartmentalisation tactics are employed, the truth will out I am sure and people like John O'looney statements are invaluable, but so too will the front line staff that had to carry on caring for those that they could, please do not forget this otherwise there will be no truth, if you want the very real dangerous people it resides in management and Government, without exception.

What insidious  bollocks is this. 

The Vaccine Confidence Project youtube channel. 

Let's get vaxxed baby

"Welcome to Community Unity, a video series answering your most asked questions about COVID-19 vaccines. In this episode, we explore: COVID-19 Vaccines and Your Baby."

"Vaccine Confidence Project partnered up with Team Halo (www.teamhalo.org) doctors to answer top vaccine questions they are being asked in their practice #TeamHalo (if you want to include hashtags), a group of scientists all over the world working to help us end this pandemic with safe and effective vaccines, answers commonly asked questions about the vaccine and combats medical misinformation.

Team Halo was established as part of the United Nations Verified Initiative in partnership with The Vaccine Confidence Project at the University of London’s School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.

It is proud to collaborate with the Vaccine Alliance and GAVI. Watch more from Team Halo:"

UN and Gavi

53 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

In conservation there is a principle of 'minimum intervention' because it is understood certain historic items are valuable and you don't want to damage anything through some new, flashy treatment that is then later on found to have caused more harm then good

In medicine however, because it is shackled to big pharma, there is a principle of MAXIMUM intervention, to maximise profits for big pharma and when you consider that they are dealing with the most valuable thing a person has which is their body because that is the only vehicle they will ever have to traverse this life with then really there should be much more caution then there is

In davids headlines today there is a piece about how doctors were using end of life treatment midazolam for covid patients and suddenly we can see how so many peoples health spiraled downwards so that they were then placed on ventilators which are essentially a death sentence (80+% of people put on one die). See here:

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/01/20/ukdhsc-advised-drs-use-midazolam-as-covid-treatment/

Then if you listen to john o'looneys account of his time in hospital he was basically berated for not having been vaccinated before they then tried treating him with remdesivir which is notorious for the harm it causes. Then when he refused that they offered him two experimental drugs which he looked up and decided from the side effects were wholly unsuitable for the treatment of someone struggling to breathe so he declined them too and tried to leave the hospital. The doctors then tried to detain him through threats but he got people to come to the hospital to help him and he discharged himself.

And I just re read my post and thought hmmm, maybe I should have put 'NOT' in between 'were' and 'told'

I think that would have made more sense, funny thing words, you leave something out and all hell breaks loose, sorry about that🙄

55 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

NHS were told about the deception

On 1/20/2022 at 10:25 AM, Longtermlurker said:

Non Mask wearing is about to be frowned upon like never before I think.

Is about to?

Last two years have trained me and I became immune from stupidity.

They can stare at me, pull funny face they like, I might just give them a smirkey laugh if they are lucky otherwise, they don't exist, therefore, they get a blank stare or completely ignored. 😁

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

I worked for the NHS for 14 years,I can confirm many people who work there don't give a fuck about the patient care.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 1/20/2022 at 5:13 PM, Velma said:

It’s alleged we have reached the peak of a mild infection, “Omicron” which does not require hospitalization, as South Africa said, but we were too “racist” to listen, according to the media and we are now advised to live with it, as we do with other ailments. Therefore, the vaccination programme should be halted forthwith, since it no longer has any validity, use or function. We don’t need to vaccinate for coronavirus any more than we need to for conjunctivitis!

😂 That's a good one.

If provaxx refuses to listen to your truth, tell them that they are racists...... lol

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, alexa said:

Really! I thought the Knight Templar's dropped it off in Scotland 🤔

17 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I thought Indiana jones gave it to the yanks for storage.

Come on! Why would they trust Scottish or Americans with such precious box?

It's like the Queen handing her jewels/crown over to Americans for safe keep....in fact it's greater than the crown jewels.

Because the box is 'alive' per Indiana Jones.

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

There's a message on that box, pax lov i.d., who then is pax?, and notice the so called 'F' as it's actually a tap(faucet for the other side of the pond scum) which is drip feeding you your DOOM! and if that aint good enough to get you all warm n fuzzy inside there's a knife blade between the 'I' and 'Z', talk about subliminal messaging, pah!:classic_blink:

On 1/20/2022 at 6:03 PM, SimonTV said:

I did a poll on a shedding group on telegram and a good portion of people reported their memory as being affected by shedding. Forgetfulness, recall issues and zoning out. They call it brain fog but it is basically broken down in to those three memory problem groups. Personally I feel I have had some minor recall issues due to shedding, my memory is usually without issue but noticed something was off the weeks after spending Christmas with family. 

Definitely.

Not much have been said about shedding and it still remains as 'myth' at this stage but even we 'non-vaxxed' are fucked to a certain extent. If mRNA becomes DNA of the injected per that video, then scientifically horizontal DNA transfer is possible e.g. from vaxxed to non-vaxxed. This is how a self-disseminating vax was designed anyway. If this is the case, only sorcery in the form of miracle will fix this problem. 😔

9 minutes ago, DaleP said:

It's like the Queen handing her jewels/crown over to Americans for safe keep....in fact it's greater than the crown jewels.

My guess it was at area 51 Groom Lake Nevada but they can manufacture element 115 now with reactors so it's lost it's novelty appeal and become oh so passe:classic_blink:

13 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Wasn't it from Scotland where all Freemasonry sprung from, just after the Templar's had arrived there ?

Sorry to be bit off topic.

On 1/20/2022 at 9:18 PM, Saved said:

Perhaps - and there are a LOT of perhaps running through my mind this last 24 hours - the UK is being set up for something that would not work without collateral damage to much of Europe if it happened in any one of dozens of European countries. Perhaps something might be released that is genuine and so dangerous that (unlike with Covid) NOBODY will be allowed to enter or leave.

Just as Italy was used as the stage for the early days of pandemic panic (albeit a faked set), the UK could be the epicentre this time around. Being an island would be most convenient for a contained disaster.

Then I have this recurring thought that I am so tuned into deception and evil that I am no different to those who cannot let go of Covid and continue to wear masks and I'm therefore seeing a demon under every rock. It might be time for me to take a long step back so that I might see properly instead of through these dark lenses.

I am overdosed with their plots. Therefore, I take a stance of "whatever....." and deal with it as and when/if it comes.

If shedding hasn't destroyed my immune system then I'm OK but if it has then I'm fucked.

6 minutes ago, alexa said:

Wasn't it from Scotland where all Freemasonry sprung from, just after the Templar's had arrived there ?

Sorry to be bit off topic.

No completely on topic as this thread is also about the NWO

• Thanks 1

Just spent a miserable few days with some kind of gastrointestinal bug. Fever of 102 degrees Fahrenheit, vomiting, a wicked bout of the runs, and a massive headache. No respiratory symptoms.  Just got up this afternoon feeling very weak and lethargic but no doctors involved. Took garlic (Allicin), C, zinc, and D3. Cracked a jar of kimchee for the probiotics. I don't suppose the cure will do wonders for my social life but to go to the doctor these days means a covid test and a trip to intensive care all for a stomach bug.

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic