Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/hundreds-of-austrian-police-ask-govt-to-cancel-vaccine-mandate-vow-to-be-there-for-the-people/

Hundreds of Austrian police ask gov‚Äôt to cancel vaccine mandate, vow to ‚Äėbe there for the people‚Äô

From the article:

‚ÄúWe are not far-right or far-left extremists, we are not anti-vaxxers¬†‚Ķ¬†we are a group of several hundred police officers from the whole of Austria¬†‚Ķ¬†united by our concern for the rule of law, freedom of thought, our fundamental rights,¬†as well as our health,‚Ä̬†they wrote.

More power to you, the people stand with you, but clearly the Government has lost it's way along the moralistic path and clearly needs to be reminded of who they serve, ARREST THE GOVERNMENT!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, bobb said:

Following on from this, has David Icke thought about interviewing this lady, I am sure the Nation would love to hear more from her!

On a similar note, the American nurse that passed out in front of the cameras right at the start of the jabs...did she ever make a reappearance?

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Is she still alive?

I hope so, in my book needs to be preserved as a lasting historical figure for future generations to admire, and get to know her life and values, this woman was vilified by the media but for me at least she is a true hero.

More evidence that the more toxic batches of "vaccines" are targeting the Red States in the US.

Greg Reese.5min

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JufXpE6gEFzF/

But this is not the first time such evidences have come to light, just using more up to date info and data analyses.

https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/11/10/deadliest-batches-of-covid-vaccine-sent-to-red-states-in-usa/

http://www.renegadetribune.com/deadliest-batches-of-cv19-vaccines-being-sent-to-kill-white-americans-in-red-states/

8 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Sorry i  have no idea, would like to know too  found this on telegram

Thanks anyway. It was a good find. He seems to be from Hungary, if I find out who he is, I'll let you know.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

Hi Frankieboy,

Do you know who this guy is, what is his name?

Thanks in advance..

10 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Sorry i  have no idea, would like to know too  found this on telegram

Cristian Terhe»ô
Member of the European Parliament

Stumbled across this video channel on YouTube: The vaccine confidence project.

Can someone else please give it a watch and tell me that what I'm seeing/hearing is actually what is being said. This is THE most disgusting, fact averse piece of pharmaceutical propaganda I have ever witnessed.

These devils need either exorcizing or locking-up. WTAF!? 

2 minutes ago, BioticBot said:

Can someone else please give it a watch and tell me that what I'm seeing/hearing is actually what is being said. This is THE most disgusting, fact averse piece of pharmaceutical propaganda I have ever witnessed.

I wonder when they started (can't go to youtube) as it matches up with this paper published 19th Jan

15 minutes ago, ink said:

I wonder when they started (can't go to youtube) as it matches up with this paper published 19th Jan

Youtube channel About says:  Joined Jul 2, 2010

Oldest video: Jul 27, 2020

Edited by metak88

16 minutes ago, BioticBot said:

Can confirm that this is intended for brain dead people, and if they are brain dead then I guess it don't matter any more, however for more inquiring minds I could rip this one a new quantum rabbit hole in minutes, BRING IT ON, with out the funky music playing in the background!

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic