Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

9 minutes ago, bobb said:

I have no recollection of this event what media was this on, tv, news paper, radio...etc?

no i believe he was posting about his experience on Twitter and it was reposted here.

he was fired from his job and him and his whole family became complete pariahs.

i want to see if he’s doing ok and possibly get a fundraiser going 

• Like 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, Gremmels said:

no i believe he was posting about his experience on Twitter and it was reposted here.

It was posted here. I think it was ink. 

The family in question isn't the only one. The Baltic States are in an extreme lockdown still, AFAIK. 

BC 

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

I'll have to go and dig around. 

A couple of weeks ago it was leaked / slipped that 1/3 of the UK hadn't been jabbed. 

Approximately 30 million ? 

BC 

I think the actual figure was about 23.8 million... didn't someone work it out using the government's own data?

2 minutes ago, Gremmels said:

God Bless with that, and hope for a happy resolution in your quest.

3 minutes ago, Gremmels said:

This article and has a twitter link at the end of it ....

https://txti.es/covid-pass/images

1 minute ago, HAARPING_On said:

I think the actual figure was about 23.8 million... didn't someone work it out using the government's own data?

That would have been webtrekker.

7 minutes ago, ink said:

This article and has a twitter link at the end of it ....

https://txti.es/covid-pass/images

thank you! 
I see he hasn’t posted on his twitter since November 5th. I hope he’s doing ok.

does anyone have a Twitter who can reach out to him? 
If not I’ll try to make one. I was previously banned from it so I don’t have one anymore 

nevermind. I see he has an email

Edited by Gremmels

Here is a paper called Living With Covid .... from the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change 

Posted 19th Jan

Some of you may wish to read it?

Link: https://institute.global/policy/living-with-covid

Link to pdf: https://institute.global/sites/default/files/articles/Living-With-Covid.pdf

Snip ....

Key Steps to Vaccinating the Unvaccinated

Understanding Who the Unvaccinated Are
We estimate that there are at least 5.5 million unvaccinated individuals in the UK, at least 550,000 of whom are in one of the JCVI’s priority groups. But we can’t treat the unvaccinated as a homogenous group. Instead, our polling2 shines a light on exactly who has yet to get their jabs, their diverse reasons for holding out and what it would take to encourage as many of them as possible to come forward.

We polled a nationally representative audience of 750 adults and a sample of 750 unvaccinated adults. Both samples were subject to age quotas and then the vaccinated sample was weighted back to reflect UK figures using ONS and census data. Our sample was collected using an online panel with 15-minute interviews conducted with our participants.

Rethink the Narrative: Recognise That Most Are Hesitant Rather Than Hostile
Voices from the antivax community might be the loudest, but they’re not representative. Our polling found that unvaccinated people are far more receptive than is often believed. Generally, they are not hostile towards the principle of vaccination and nor do they seek to convince others that they should avoid the vaccine. We found that 80 per cent of the unvaccinated have never told anyone – including family, friends or people online – that they should not get the vaccine. Similarly, 75 per cent reported that they had never been warned against getting the vaccine.

Instead, their hesitancy is often the result of genuine concern about vaccine safety and efficacy. The top reasons cited for not getting the vaccine included 40 per cent believing there were too many unknowns about vaccines, 35 per cent being worried about the side effects and 34 per cent wanting to see more research first. Although the data on vaccine efficacy is clear, these people are more likely than their vaccinated peers to be surrounded by friends and family who are also unvaccinated, and they often report little trust in politicians and scientists. We found that 32 per cent avoided vaccination because they do not trust the government, while 27 per cent do not trust vaccine manufacturers. In the absence of evidence that they trust, recognising the impact of vaccination and its relationship with the virus becomes assumptive. A total of 25 per cent of unvaccinated individuals do not believe the vaccine would protect them and 15 per cent regard prior Covid infection as making the need for a vaccine redundant.

While this can be a difficult group to reach and convince, they’re not a lost cause. Recognising that many are theoretically open to vaccination, how do we convince them of efficacy and safety in a novel way?

Go to Them: Remove the Logistical Barriers to Vaccination
Approximately one in five unvaccinated respondents – which would equate to approximately 1.1 million of the currently unvaccinated nationally – stated that they would be willing to get the vaccine if the process were easier.

For this million, the primary barriers are logistical rather than ideological. Respondents cited practical issues such as transportation or getting time off work as the main reason for remaining unvaccinated. A total of 22 per cent of the unvaccinated said they would get the vaccine if the process were easier.

This could be an easy win. Reaching this group requires relatively straightforward strategies, such as pop-up or mobile vaccination sites or providing them with the time to get the vaccine and recover from the side effects, with 18 per cent saying that paid time off work would make it more likely for them to get their vaccine.

Get the Story Straight: Ensure Messaging Is Clear on Natural vs. Vaccine-Induced Immunity
A total of 15 per cent of respondents cited a previous Covid infection as their reason for not getting the jab. This could equate to as many as 820,000 people at a national level. The problem is, while recovering from a Covid-19 infection does provide a certain level of natural immunity, this immunity wanes over time and can’t be counted on to hold up against new strains.

This means that vaccine-induced immunity is still essential, especially when new, highly transmissible variants emerge. With clearer messaging, this could prove to be another easy win in our efforts to vaccinate the unvaccinated. Health authorities must provide clear, accessible evidence that prior infection is not enough to protect against severe illness and death.

Use Trusted Sources: Find the Right Messengers and Depoliticise Vaccination
Our vaccination drive should not be spearheaded by politicians. Our polling found significant net distrust of politicians’ vaccine messaging among the unvaccinated (in fact, even among vaccinated respondents, net trust was at only 2 per cent). And it’s not only that exhortations from politicians have no effect, they can even be actively harmful: 56 per cent of unvaccinated respondents said warnings from politicians made them less likely to get vaccinated, compared with just 7 per cent who said they would be more likely to get a jab.

Vaccination strategies must focus on using trusted sources of information. This won’t necessarily be easy – our polling found that the unvaccinated only have net trust in friends and family. This might require shifting to a more individual, community-based approach in which individuals are equipped with techniques to persuade unvaccinated friends and family members to have the jab. But vaccination efforts also require a public face, and although we found low levels of net distrust in the NHS and medical professionals, this was substantially lower than distrust in politicians and the media. This means that at a national level, it should be doctors and nurses rather than politicians who are the public face of any vaccination drive.

Mandates Alone Won’t Work
Only 20 per cent of respondents said a vaccine mandate would make them more likely to get a vaccine. This is not insignificant, but it is outweighed by the 32 per cent who said they want more reassurance on safety. In fact, a total of 47 per cent stated they were less likely to get the vaccine if legally compelled to do so, compared to just 20 per cent who would be more likely. It is clear, therefore, that a solely coercive approach to the unvaccinated is unlikely to work. Instead, a persuasive approach built around informing, reassuring and building confidence is our best bet in swaying those who remain hesitant, not hostile, before exploring any more compulsory measures.

Edited by ink

7 hours ago, zArk said:

The British Israelites are not willing to relinquish control to a jumped up technocratic group of puppets

Never forget Runnymede , the King was quite surprised , the Pope was being 'replaced' a few times and the barons timing worked out well for 800 years

I think there's definitely something i what you say.

37 minutes ago, ink said:

Instead, a persuasive approach built around informing, reassuring and building confidence is our best bet in swaying those who remain hesitant, not hostile, before exploring any more compulsory measures.

Compulsory?

Get fucked.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, ink said:

While this can be a difficult group to reach and convince, they’re not a lost cause. Recognising that many are theoretically open to vaccination, how do we convince them of efficacy and safety in a novel way?

Rather like something a pedophile would say, so I say inject yourself and say ten years later we can meet to see how it's going.

This could be an easy win. Reaching this group requires relatively straightforward strategies, such as pop-up or mobile vaccination sites or providing them with the time to get the vaccine and recover from the side effects, with 18 per cent saying that paid time off work would make it more likely for them to get their vaccine.

More pedophile mentality!

This means that vaccine-induced immunity is still essential, especially when new, highly transmissible variants emerge. With clearer messaging, this could prove to be another easy win in our efforts to vaccinate the unvaccinated. Health authorities must provide clear, accessible evidence that prior infection is not enough to protect against severe illness and death.

More total bollox's!

Vaccination strategies must focus on using trusted sources of information. This won’t necessarily be easy – our polling found that the unvaccinated only have net trust in friends and family. This might require shifting to a more individual, community-based approach in which individuals are equipped with techniques to persuade unvaccinated friends and family members to have the jab.

Hmmm, so big brother is not only OBSESSED but is also with a pedophile mentality and more importantly behaves like a terminator with no off switch!

Instead, a persuasive approach built around informing, reassuring and building confidence is our best bet in swaying those who remain hesitant, not hostile, before exploring any more compulsory measures.

Ahhh so it's room 101 is it, well all I can say is there will be fuk all left of that room when I am done so go and do us all a favour and stop with the 'you are the problem' routine and go and test the theory of gravity somewhere with a high cliff and hard landing below, and take your gene's out of the gene pool and consequently all of your offspring as well, HONESTLY WE WILL BE FINE WITHOUT YOU, SO HAPPY IN FACT IT WILL BE AS THOUGH YOU NEVER EXISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE!

13 hours ago, webtrekker said:

ONS_covid_deaths.jpg.c32a8db0abcadd8d9fe60015deaf3560.jpg

FJlYNM0UUAAkt6G.jpg.86ce0d6e1876828bc9ef89959f351e64.jpg

I make that 3,362 MALE + 2,821 FEMALE  = 6,183 people that have actually died FROM Covid-19 between Feb 2020 and the end of Dec 2021!

Hardly a PANDEMIC!

I've had shills on Twitter disputing this data but here's the link to the actual data presented on the ONS site ...

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/covid19deathsandautopsiesfeb2020todec2021

Dispute THAT, motherfuckers! 🖕

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, m754 said:

I have friends and extended family living in Canada. There is no food shortage or shortage of any kind. All they do is shop at Costco, then eat, then shop...absolutely no shortage of any kind for the complying compliant slaves. Most are busy buying new iphones, apple computers, new clothes, etc. One couple I am not particularly 'fond of'...had some fever after the first jab,, but after the second jab, not even fever ..they are over the top happy. And eating more than ever before. They do the usual Omicron virtue signalling occasionally on social media with a sad emoji but they know that as long as they are good little slaves they will be 'okay'. In fact the wife , who is not even very well-educated got a job in a NGO where they work on 'protecting' children. They need dumb compliant just-so much educated staff to keep this shite show of life and work going. When I was in Canada with a double masters and a professional degree of CPA, I struggled to get a job equally well-paid as this b**ch is getting. So there's these immigrant friendly nations for you...and there's the covid food shortages for you..sham fake countries with fake values...

Back to the text quoted above, truck delivery stories have been going on for a year now and yet there is and will be NO SHORTAGE.

Let me repeat that---THERE WILL BE NO SHORTAGE FOR THE SLAVES.

If you read what I said, I did not say there is, I said there is a PLANNED one by stopping trucks delivering, or forcing jabs on delivery drivers etc. And not just food its general supplies. 

7 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

If you read what I said, I did not say there is, I said there is a PLANNED one by stopping trucks delivering, or forcing jabs on delivery drivers etc. And not just food its general supplies. 

And the one thing they never anticipated was that a lot of us PLEBS are not quite taken in by the shiny bauble of the NET and are quite happy as PIGS IN SHIT because that keeps us grounded in REALITY, even though everyone seems to be glued to their gizmo gadgets.

1 hour ago, bobb said:

Anyone remember this sweet lady who is the only one that spoke anything like the TRUTH!

More power Maureen Eames, God Bless your sweet Heart.

Following on from this, has David Icke thought about interviewing this lady, I am sure the Nation would love to hear more from her!

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic