Just over 3,000 per year.
Pandemic ?????
BC

Less than 10 per day in the UK. 

Mind boggling that they spun this into a Plague Pandemic  :0(

BC 

5 hours ago, Dazzer said:

Good video that.

I've seen a few of this guys yt stuff, not really sure of his background but he lays it out in an informative way.

(I am aware I will be jumped on by some on here telling me he is in fact controlled opposition and works directly for Billy and Klausy)  😉

He feeds what could be generalised as the alt right and acts as a pressure release valve in clown world. I have been watching his videos for four years or so and always enjoy them. I have heard it said on here that he has to tread carefully regarding the J word that rhymes with new, lest he have no mainstream platform to say anything on at all - which is fair enough.

Others will  undoubtably see him as a gatekeeper, only allowing a certain amount of truth to be spoken.

I thought I would share this particular video because it fitted with what another member was saying just hours prior regarding the shifting sands of 'truth' and then using their own words to expose them as liars. In doing so we do not even have to offer an opinion and so risk censorship.

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, numnuts said:

There are now 4 million unvaccinated adults left in the U.K., according to the BBC.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-60055436

'Covid: NHS in push to vaccinate the final four million.'

I'll have to go and dig around. 

A couple of weeks ago it was leaked / slipped that 1/3 of the UK hadn't been jabbed. 

Approximately 30 million ? 

BC 

35 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

WTF!!!!!

I think we know what she was on about when saying there are other implications or uses (avenues) for this technology. He then goes quickly into mentioning biology - that is no accident.

We build ourselves, therefore they can rebuild us using this nanotechnology - might even be able to make us in the image of those who are behind all this. They become the potter and we become the pots.

A nightmare in a jar of clay.

21 minutes ago, numnuts said:

There are now 4 million unvaccinated adults left in the U.K., according to the BBC.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-60055436

'Covid: NHS in push to vaccinate the final four million.'

"All the myths on social media have also frightened some people. We are here to reassure them, but we are always going to have someone who doesn't want it."

Name these myths and let us reason together. Never a chance of any kind of dialogue, let alone debate. They have no shame whatsoever.

20 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

I'll have to go and dig around. 

A couple of weeks ago it was leaked / slipped that 1/3 of the UK hadn't been jabbed. 

Approximately 30 million ? 

BC 

Very strange though isn't it that we've as good as signed to say we could't give a fuck about catching the rona and dying and they still care about us dying more than we do.

Guest Gone Fishing...
9 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Oops! Apologies BC, I completely missed your post. 😳

No worries. 

We have a very slight difference in numbers. I can't be arsed to get my calculator out again. 

Close enough :0)

BC 

Does anyone remember the Latvian or Lithuanian man with a family who was banned from society because he refused the jab? This was posted back in September or October.

does anyone remember what I’m talking about and what happened to him? 

2 hours ago, DarrynB said:

Had So Much Fun With Meatloaf When We Did “Dead Ringer”. Am Very Sorry For His Family,Friends,& Fans. Am I imagining It, or Are Amazing Ppl In The Arts Dying every other Day⁉️
😢

— Cher (@cher) January 21, 2022

So, how did he die? I'm sure as Hell it wasn't a Bat out of Wuhan!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Velma said:

Another "Sudden Adult Death" with no explanation!

The Grammy winner born Marvin Lee Aday died Thursday night surrounded by his wife Deborah, daughters Pearl and Amanda and close friends, Meat Loaf’s longtime agent Michael Greene told Deadline on behalf of the family. A cause of death is not being released.

On 1/16/2022 at 10:14 PM, Macnamara said:

if people within the NHS have not been blowing the whistle on what's going on within the NHS and if they have not been actively combatting the lies of the government then they have been complicit in upholding a false narrative

if they want to call themselves 'health professionals' then they, above any others, have a DUTY OF CARE to skewer any deceptions that would mislead the public

the NHS is the biggest employer in the UK. It has a huge workforce and yet we've seen what seems like a handful of dissenters openly challenging this agenda to jab the british population

Whoa there neddy, the people that do the work within the NHS were told about the deception and had obviously had first hand accounts of the DISEASE known as covid19, so they were all primed to go along with the narrative, and seeing how the NHS staff are worked to death, not a lot of them could give enough time to alternative explanations such as on this forum, and due to the severity of what they were told were probably induced to sign the official secrets act, how any of them below that of MANAGEMENT level was able to research properly what the cause might have been I think is asking too much, they did their job diligently as asked thinking that in the end JUSTICE would prevail, now I have offered a hypothetical here and I hope that everyone can also use their imagination just as much as we all did to uncover the TRUTH about convid, so instead of looking for easy pickings to point a finger at we must start from the TOP DOWN and ARREST THE GOVERNMENT, it is in my opinion the only way to root out the EVIL that was so perfectly played out in the MEDIA, and lets not forget that when this broke EVERYONE fell for it, WHY DID THIS HAPPEN, easy, because we had no way of knowing the deception from truth, but for me at least by diligently watching bbc news at ten every night since I became aware of what was transpiring I came to the conclusion that this is all bullshit and there were many voices saying HOAX, LIES and DECEPTION and lets not forget Mr David Ickes emergence onto the scene who said the same, but more than this I found myself shouting and screaming at the television at the blatant falsification of the numbers and the blatant news items where reporters were trying to show visual representations that had no substance within them but heavily laden with audio representations loaded with emotional drama, and the reason I watched the BBC so diligently is because it is the Governments PROPAGANDA channel so I wanted my LIES AND DECEPTION fresh from the script writers mouth, so to speak.

So everyone is now saying what's next, well the clean up operation for a start, TOP TO BOTTOM, how about that!

32 minutes ago, Gremmels said:

Does anyone remember the Latvian or Lithuanian man with a family who was banned from society because he refused the jab? This was posted back in September or October.

does anyone remember what I’m talking about and what happened to him? 

I have no recollection of this event what media was this on, tv, news paper, radio...etc?

13 hours ago, Macnamara said:

he created a lot of hopeium in the american public and once they were drunk on hopeium they had it snatched away in what was clearly a rigged election

Red pill Blue pill, please remember that if someone offers you a choice you have already been deceived, you must know this by now.🤔

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic