Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Guest m754
3 hours ago, RobinJ said:

As a side note, in Canada they are stopping trucks from making deliveries, so it's not just food, its the supply chain in general.

I have friends and extended family living in Canada. There is no food shortage or shortage of any kind. All they do is shop at Costco, then eat, then shop...absolutely no shortage of any kind for the complying compliant slaves. Most are busy buying new iphones, apple computers, new clothes, etc. One couple I am not particularly 'fond of'...had some fever after the first jab,, but after the second jab, not even fever ..they are over the top happy. And eating more than ever before. They do the usual Omicron virtue signalling occasionally on social media with a sad emoji but they know that as long as they are good little slaves they will be 'okay'. In fact the wife , who is not even very well-educated got a job in a NGO where they work on 'protecting' children. They need dumb compliant just-so much educated staff to keep this shite show of life and work going. When I was in Canada with a double masters and a professional degree of CPA, I struggled to get a job equally well-paid as this b**ch is getting. So there's these immigrant friendly nations for you...and there's the covid food shortages for you..sham fake countries with fake values...

Back to the text quoted above, truck delivery stories have been going on for a year now and yet there is and will be NO SHORTAGE.

Let me repeat that---THERE WILL BE NO SHORTAGE FOR THE SLAVES.

6 hours ago, Saved said:

As you were saying - just landed in my subs update

Good video that.

I've seen a few of this guys yt stuff, not really sure of his background but he lays it out in an informative way.

(I am aware I will be jumped on by some on here telling me he is in fact controlled opposition and works directly for Billy and Klausy)  😉

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Yes, electricity is also good at creating long term death due to the type of wave which is basically jagged not a smooth sine wave which we are in tune with. Its the type of wave created that matters.The more people I meet that are spiritually awake, the more I hear are EMF sensitive. I have friends who cant be around too much wi-fi. Smart meters are deadly too. For me personally, I can hear the new energy waves we have now. 

re the true nature of illness, there is a great thread here on the forum on German New Medicine. That is about as close to the truth as we will get re health IMHO. 

EMF sensitivity is real.

I agree - we have enough dirty electricity.

Hearing frequencies over the past 2 yrs has been notable with a lot of people I know . Correlated with 2 nosebleeds with myself mid 2020. Some very strange abrupt pulsed frequencies at that time coinciding with instant nosebleed!

Yes to GNM absolutely! and a shame Dr Hamer passed.

I've also wondered whether boron protects against EMR as it is purported to protect against against radiation? (as an aside from iodine)

4 hours ago, RobinJ said:

As a side note, in Canada they are stopping trucks from making deliveries, so it's not just food, its the supply chain in general. This will also happen in Europe as they tried already. most of UK food is imported now, so folks need to stock up on longer use food or dried goods. Things could get very bad no matter what carrots they dangle right now about reopening or stopping mandates etc. Thats all just political posturing.

Out of likes 👍

12 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Good video that.

I've seen a few of this guys yt stuff, not really sure of his background but he lays it out in an informative way.

(I am aware I will be jumped on by some on here telling me he is in fact controlled opposition and works directly for Billy and Klausy)  😉

Yep - you may as well change your name to trampoline mate ;)

I thought it was a good roundup too! 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ink said:

Look .... There is a reason that England is out of step now with the rest of the world .... what is it?

Cabinet placating the 22 and bargaining for party support ? 

7 hours ago, RobSS said:

The reason why the elite are having trouble with England is because Leviathan is not powerful enough to oppress the country as much as they're able to do elsewhere.

The British Israelites are not willing to relinquish control to a jumped up technocratic group of puppets

Never forget Runnymede , the King was quite surprised , the Pope was being 'replaced' a few times and the barons timing worked out well for 800 years

40 minutes ago, zarkov said:

I've also wondered whether boron protects against EMR as it is purported to protect against against radiation?

I am full on the spirulina and chlorella powder 10g a day

Rebuilds blood cells among other things

download (1).jpeg

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

yeah i opted out of that one when they made it mandatory that the state would get your organs

And how they get your living organs out of you without damaging the precious bio-jewels

6 hours ago, Trufflepig said:

i thought israel was fully boosted going on 4th boost.

cnn is showing a figure of 191 doses per 100 ppl

thats not even 2 doses each

One of those will be bullshit, maybe the 4th dose and the latter is more like the truth?

All these data sets are suggesting a psychological analysis of peoples compliance Vs time or compliance Vs unfolding plan 

Israel---lets see how much shit they will put up over time and then we can tweek the methodology 

8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i cast an eye over forums i have been banned from and its the woke, progressives who have been aggressively backing the covid jabs and the covid narrative

it will be interesting to see if they wind their necks in....probably not because they are gobby, delusional, little shits

Ha! I still do that as well

I stayed away from vaccines mainly as I knew it would be an instaban. Just looking at how certain groups might exploit the whole situation and who they were.

Nobody could really argue or debate or even read or watch any of the material.

When one of the mods stepped in to accuse me of running a "wartime propaganda campaign" I knew it was all over lol.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Macnamara said:

it could be to produce GMO's as that is something gates is heavily invested in or he could be putting his wealth into tangible assets in anticipation of a loss of the value of the dollar

Or maybe it could be to just grow flowers........😂🌻

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I am hearing that behind the scenes Trump has lost it. He's gone mentally. At least his judgment has.

I am wondering what they gave him when he was hospitalized with Kung Flu.

Haughtiness can do that to a person. It did for Killary when she lost to Trump and it might well have done so for Trump as he lost to Dominion. He was MILES ahead, then silence, then defeat.

Whether he is a player or not, aware of any script or not, that must have been an enormous blow to his ego. To make matters worse, he must watch Biden dribbling into his chest as he fluffs his autocue and think to himself what the world generally thinks - that he was beaten by the biggest clown ever to become POTUS.

He could have been brought low by poisons or he could have been brought low as Nebuchadnezzar was (by God) but I did get the distinct impression that Trump was convinced he was chosen by God for some sort of mission, when in fact he was not - at least not in the sense of being some sort of hero that would save America.

The swamp got filthier under his watch and not one person was brought to justice, let alone Killary.

• Like 2

On 1/16/2022 at 10:14 PM, Macnamara said:

if people within the NHS have not been blowing the whistle on what's going on within the NHS and if they have not been actively combatting the lies of the government then they have been complicit in upholding a false narrative

if they want to call themselves 'health professionals' then they, above any others, have a DUTY OF CARE to skewer any deceptions that would mislead the public

the NHS is the biggest employer in the UK. It has a huge workforce and yet we've seen what seems like a handful of dissenters openly challenging this agenda to jab the british population

they have been as water tight about the corruption as freemasonry is about kiddie fiddling

Spot on. That's coming from ex NHS. No one wanted to listen so I left. I couldn't with a good conscious keep on lying (not speaking my mind) to public or jab them with satan sperm. There are other ways to earn a living.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, webtrekker said:

ONS_covid_deaths.jpg.c32a8db0abcadd8d9fe60015deaf3560.jpg

FJlYNM0UUAAkt6G.jpg.86ce0d6e1876828bc9ef89959f351e64.jpg

I make that 3,362 MALE + 2,821 FEMALE  = 6,183 people that have actually died FROM Covid-19 between Feb 2020 and the end of Dec 2021!

Hardly a PANDEMIC!

And that Covid-19 that people tested positive for and died exclusively from is a rebranded flu. This happens every year. When you see flu death figures in years gone past of 70,000 it is people largely dying with comorbidities. So it isn't such an unusually low figure to see 6183 people dying exclusively of flu in any one year.

Guest Gone Fishing...
10 hours ago, Basket Case said:

2020 + 2021 combined
All ages, death ONLY from C19 in UK
Just over 3,000 per year.
Pandemic ?????
BC

Less than 10 per day in the UK. 

Mind boggling that they spun this into a Plague Pandemic  :0(

BC 

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic