Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

44 minutes ago, Artmuzz said:

My support worker who I see for my anxiety and panic disorder was telling me that it’s inevitable that Scotland will go into full lockdown too. Wee Krankie is apparently waiting for the furlough to be updated then it’s to full lockdown.

My support worker also told me that there are plans for the lockdown to be relaxed for four days during Christmas which I think is outrageous and pathetic. So this means that the virus will be taken a holiday over Christmas too then back to infecting people when Christmas is over. You couldn’t make this shit up.

Out of likes.

I'm in no way condoning violence in this post but i am speculating about how some people might react under certain conditions.

I think the reason they are going after liverpool with the mass testing and with the use of soldiers on the street is because they see Liverpool as one of the tougher cities where people have a strong sense of identity and pride and also where the city is essentially awash with illegal guns.

They are acting like a bully who goes into a group and punches out the biggest person there to cow the rest of the group. If Liverpool can be bullied then other cities will feel more vulnerable.

By using the army they are making a show of strength to psychologically brow beat the public whilst also getting the soldiers themselves used to operating on the streets of britain. So the first deployment of the army will be to administer tests and many soldiers won't see a problem with this and then the next mass deployment will be to adminster the covid vaccine itself. Having already been door to door to do mass testing the soldiers will not find it so unsettling the second time they are deployed onto the streets to go door to door because they will have already done it for the testing. So in a way it is a form of 'predictive programming' of both the public AND the soldiers to get them used to having people in military uniform coming to peoples doors to strong arm them into things that they may otherwise not agree with.

Also I think they are picking liverpool to make a demonstration of strength to all other cities.

The covid vaccine will be an experimental RNA vaccine that will genetically modify the population because it uses the same 'transfection' process used to create genetically modified organisms. It is not like previous vaccines. Secondly it will contain hydrogel nanotechnology that can then be remotely triggered to carry out various tasks in the human body such as modifying a persons brain. Thirdly it will imo likely contain some sort of fertility destroying agent.

Now if a stranger came to your door with a syringe and said 'i have poison in this syringe and I'm going to stick it in you and your family' you would under current law have a right to use 'reasonable force' to defend yourself as this would be considered 'self defence'. If the person is attacking you with a weapon, with lethal intent then you are justified in using lethal force to stop them. In short you could kill them and lets face it most people would have no issues with killing someone to defend themselves and their family.

But if the person coming to your door carrying a syringe full of poison is accompanied by soldiers in uniform and they are quoting from some new primary legislation created by the corrupt conspirators in parliament then the law might not consider resistance 'self defence'. Of course it would be self defence as you are trying to prevent strangers from doing harm to your family. Now liverpool is awash with illegal guns. If a psychopathic 'health professional' came to someones door there with a syringe and was accompanied by several soldiers a person with a handgun could conceivably mount a strong resistance.

So I think they will want to try and break those strong places first. It does make me wonder though how many psychopaths the state could get to go door to door administering an experimental vaccine that is intended to do us harm, enslave us and potentially genocide us too (if the jab does indeed contain a fertility destroying agent). Could they get 20,000 people to do that? 50,000?

The idea of putting nanotech inside us is to make us part of their 5G 'internet of things' which essentially turns our entire country into a giant gulag where people are spoon fed digital currency as universal basic income on the proviso that they obey the state on every dictat including giving up the sovereignty of their own bodies to allow the technocracies technology into our very bodies.

Solzhenitsyn who survived the soviet gulags questioned after his release if they had known what lay in store for them whether they would all have passively gone along with the governments totalitarianism or if they would have teamed up with their neighbours and grabbed fire pokers, axes, hammers, knives or anything to hand and used them to ambush the tyrants who came to their homes to detain them and/or kill them. he wondered if they had done that whether they could have killed a certain number of psychopaths that would have prevented the entire gulag system from having been created.

The government knows all this and I think that's why they are going for liverpool first to take down a city that has the potential to defend itself against a mass deployment of an injected BIOWEAPON

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 14

34 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I'm in no way condoning violence in this post but i am speculating about how some people might react under certain conditions.

I think the reason they are going after liverpool with the mass testing and with the use of soldiers on the street is because they see Liverpool as one of the tougher cities where people have a strong sense of identity and pride and also where the city is essentially awash with illegal guns.

They are acting like a bully who goes into a group and punches out the biggest person there to cow the rest of the group. If Liverpool can be bullied then other cities will feel more vulnerable.

By using the army they are making a show of strength to psychologically brow beat the public whilst also getting the soldiers themselves used to operating on the streets of britain. So the first deployment of the army will be to administer tests and many soldiers won't see a problem with this and then the next mass deployment will be to adminster the covid vaccine itself. Having already been door to door to do mass testing the soldiers will not find it so unsettling the second time they are deployed onto the streets to go door to door because they will have already done it for the testing. So in a way it is a form of 'predictive programming' of both the public AND the soldiers to get them used to having people in military uniform coming to peoples doors to strong arm them into things that they may otherwise not agree with.

Also I think they are picking liverpool to make a demonstration of strength to all other cities.

The covid vaccine will be an experimental RNA vaccine that will genetically modify the population because it uses the same 'transfection' process used to create genetically modified organisms. It is not like previous vaccines. Secondly it will contain hydrogel nanotechnology that can then be remotely triggered to carry out various tasks in the human body such as modifying a persons brain. Thirdly it will imo likely contain some sort of fertility destroying agent.

Now if a stranger came to your door with a syringe and said 'i have poison in this syringe and I'm going to stick it in you and your family' you would under current law have a right to use 'reasonable force' to defend yourself as this would be considered 'self defence'. If the person is attacking you with a weapon, with lethal intent then you are justified in using lethal force to stop them. In short you could kill them and lets face it most people would have no issues with killing someone to defend themselves and their family.

But if the person coming to your door carrying a syringe full of poison is accompanied by soldiers in uniform and they are quoting from some new primary legislation created by the corrupt conspirators in parliament then the law might not consider resistance 'self defence'. Of course it would be self defence as you are trying to prevent strangers from doing harm to your family. Now liverpool is awash with illegal guns. If a psychopathic 'health professional' came to someones door there with a syringe and was accompanied by several soldiers a person with a handgun could conceivably mount a strong resistance.

So I think they will want to try and break those strong places first. It does make me wonder though how many psychopaths the state could get to go door to door administering an experimental vaccine that is intended to do us harm, enslave us and potentially genocide us too (if the jab does indeed contain a fertility destroying agent). Could they get 20,000 people to do that? 50,000?

The idea of putting nanotech inside us is to make us part of their 5G 'internet of things' which essentially turns our entire country into a giant gulag where people are spoon fed digital currency as universal basic income on the proviso that they obey the state on every dictat including giving up the sovereignty of their own bodies to allow the technocracies technology into our very bodies.

Solzhenitsyn who survived the soviet gulags questioned after his release if they had known what lay in store for them whether they would all have passively gone along with the governments totalitarianism or if they would have teamed up with their neighbours and grabbed fire pokers, axes, hammers, knives or anything to hand and used them to ambush the tyrants who came to their homes to detain them and/or kill them. he wondered if they had done that whether they could have killed a certain number of psychopaths that would have prevented the entire gulag system from having been created.

The government knows all this and I think that's why they are going for liverpool first to take down a city that has the potential to defend itself against a mass deployment of an injected BIOWEAPON

Great post.

Wonder how the same soldiers will feel when military personnel are turning up at their friends and family's doors eventually?

1 hour ago, Artmuzz said:

My support worker who I see for my anxiety and panic disorder was telling me that it’s inevitable that Scotland will go into full lockdown too. Wee Krankie is apparently waiting for the furlough to be updated then it’s to full lockdown.

My support worker also told me that there are plans for the lockdown to be relaxed for four days during Christmas which I think is outrageous and pathetic. So this means that the virus will be taken a holiday over Christmas too then back to infecting people when Christmas is over. You couldn’t make this shit up.

Covid-1984 wants to celebrate Christmas too you know. It needs a break, it's been all over the world, infecting people with its watch and tape measure, and it's absolutely   bloody exhausted.  Covid needs a few days  off for Christmas to relax  and bolster  its  remarkable virus capabilities.  

14 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Great post.

Wonder how the same soldiers will feel when military personnel are turning up at their friends and family's doors eventually?

it depends on which reality tunnel they are in

If they are in the reality tunnel that there is a killer virus on the loose out there and that the government is going to be our saviour that is going to ride in like the US cavalry with a new amazing vaccine that will save us all from sure death then they will feel pretty strongly motivated about what they are doing

If however they are in the reality tunnel that the government are controlled by a satanic cult that has harboured pedophiles for decades whilst stealing the wealth of the people and putting it into the hands of the corrupt top 1% who are the ones behind an orchestrated plandemic aimed at creating a global 'reset' to remould society into a giant technocratic gulag in which every man, woman and child becomes a micro-managed slave class then you would hope that they would feel some reticence

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Covid-1984 wants to celebrate Christmas too you know. It needs a break, it's been all over the world, infecting people with its watch and tape measure, and it's absolutely   bloody exhausted.  Covid needs a few days  off for Christmas to relax  and bolster  its  remarkable virus capabilities.  

they will extend the lockdown. The point of the second lockdown as we have been saying from the very start is to put so much economic and psychological pressure on the public that they acquiesce to a 'vaccine' in order to be issued an 'immunity passport' that allows them out of lockdown, albeit subject to the new terms and conditions of the technocracy which is being euphemistically called the 'new normal'

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

they will extend the lockdown. The point of the second lockdown as we have been saying from the very start is to put so much economic and psychological pressure on the public that they acquiesce to a 'vaccine' in order to be issued an 'immunity passport' that allows them out of lockdown, albeit subject to the new terms and conditions of the technocracy which is being euphemistically called the 'new normal'

Had a £10 bet with a braindead sheep neighbour who lives a few doors from me yesterday.

I told him there was no chance of the lockdown ending on December 2nd.....he laughed and said put your money where your mouth is......I tried for £50 but he said his wife wouldn't approve of that amount and suggested the tenner.

Easy money he said.

I can't wait to take it off him.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

20 hours ago, Fluke said:

It's true. They've been gaslit and they are in a way victims in all this. But Its just getting to me now. And people whoever and however old who are begging for a police state are an enemy. It's one thing to be quiet and scared like some people I know, it's another thing to start shouting for people like me to be in prison. 

But you are correct. I know he had dodgy links but an old Timothy Leary quote in a speech called "find the others" he starts off by saying don't listen to this talk if you are over 45. You will be very pissed off. This is for young minds.

It's true. They are stubborn and have had a lifetime of programming. Imagine waking up at 80 something. I'd like to see him in a room with my friend @Ziggy SawdustS 😂. Might talk some sense I to him. 

Interestingly Mr turn on tune in and drop out Leary was 46 when he gave his most famous speech in 1966 he must have seen himself as rather "hip" and not like his "45" year old peers from the same generation  Coincidentally I am 46 too like Mr Leary was

I agree that these old gits are the enemy

I also think they are victims too and have been programmed with obedience and fear

This victim status could cause free thinkers with empathy to have sympathetic feelings towards these old "victims"

Personally I feel this is a mistake

having sympathy for someone that wouldn't return the gesture is a very short step from being betrayed

these old fools are highly likely to be "informants" so they're actually dangerous I think they're best avoided when workable

Not all old folk are slave minded and unable to learn new things

When I was young some old people could even program thier own video recorder (VCR) although this was extremely rare

it's very refreshing to see groups of elderly blue haired ladies gossiping together in my local town centre with no regard for masks or social distancing whatsoever

I don't know if they're just rebels or extra clued up on worldly events but it's nice to see

A few months ago an old lady around 70-75 jumped out the way when I was looking for something in Tesco she threw herself into the shelf behind her knocking items onto the floor 

"please stay back" she mumbled out of her I'll fitting mask that was exposing her nose

Was a rather unpleasant experience

Edited by oneantisworthtenofyou

11 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Had a £10 bet with a braindead sheep neighbour who lives a few doors from me yesterday.

I told him there was no chance of the lockdown ending on December 2nd.....he laughed and said put your money where your mouth is......I tried for £50 but he said his wife wouldn't approve of that amount and suggested the tenner.

Easy money he said.

you could be onto a nice little earner with that one...

So once you've bagged that easy money there are a bunch of other predictions you can impose an idiot tax on him for:

-the government is going to push out autonomous vehicles and smart meters

-the government is going to push out MASS testing on the population

-the government is going to push out MASS vaccinations that may begin as an option but will ramp up to coercion and then forced vaccination

-celebrities will be used to promote the vaccine to the public

-the public whose livlihoods have been eviscerated by the lockdowns will be offered 'universal basic income'

-there will be a new digital currency

-5G will roll our EVERYWHERE to create a 'cloud' that we will all be exposed to everywhere and which will also blanket the earth through tens of thousands of satellites bathing everyone 24/7 in a toxic wifi soup that will weaken everyones blood brain barrier

-they will impose a social credit score which will then dictate your level of UBI and your access to transport and goods and services depending on how well behaved you are according to the latest political correctness dictats from the corporate media/government (same thing at the top)

-they will tie 'climate change' into this alongside covid's 'new normal' to create a new austerity in which every aspect of your life is micro-managed through an interconnected 'internet of things' in which ALL of your electrical appliances and your own body too will all be made 'smart' and inter-connected so that the ruling technocratic class can spy on your every movement, thought, word and deed

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

Interestingly Mr turn on tune in and drop out Leary was 46 when he gave his most famous speech in 1966 he must have seen himself as rather "hip" and not like his "45" year old peers from the same generation  Coincidentally I am 46 too like Mr Leary was

I agree that these old gits are the enemy

I also think they are victims too and have been programmed with obedience and fear

This victim status could cause free thinkers with empathy to have sympathetic feelings towards these old "victims"

Personally I feel this is a mistake

having sympathy for someone that wouldn't return the gesture is a very short step from being betrayed

these old fools are highly likely to be "informants" so they're actually dangerous I think they're best avoided when workable

Not all old folk are slave minded and unable to learn new things

When I was young some old people could even program thier own video recorder (VCR) although this was extremely rare

it's very refreshing to see groups of elderly blue haired ladies gossiping together in my local town centre with no regard for masks or social distancing whatsoever

I don't know if they're just rebels or extra clued up on worldly events but it's nice to see

A few months ago an old lady around 70-75 jumped out the way when I was looking for something in Tesco she threw herself into the shelf behind her knocking items onto the floor 

"please stay back" she mumbled out of her I'll fitting mask that was exposing her nose

Was a rather unpleasant experience

I'm 71......I live in an over 60s complex of 52 flats.

My wife and I are fully awake......The other 70 odd residents are sound asleep and wear gimp muzzles.

They keep asking us why we're not wearing them.

I tell them to piss off.

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Easy money he said.

This is a great way to make money just now haha!! 🤣

Time for a new tactic methinks....instead of reasoning with these woolly headed maskovites I am offering them my remedy at a bargain price.

I have some magic pills to fight off the lurgy which are available at a fiver each,you only need 1 a week to be immune and need no mask,but it's top secret and comes from an intelligence agency insider.

Honest,guv!

I reckon that's a good return on saccarine tablets,after all it worked for Jack with the magic beans!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Niknik said:

Time for a new tactic methinks....instead of reasoning with these woolly headed maskovites I am offering them my remedy at a bargain price.

I have some magic pills to fight off the lurgy which are available at a fiver each,you only need 1 a week to be immune and need no mask,but it's top secret and comes from an intelligence agency insider.

Honest,guv!

I reckon that's a good return on saccarine tablets,after all it worked for Jack with the magic beans!

😁

Just listened to them in the commons. I have to laugh now. They're discussing things which are completely irrelevant.

Boris We're gonna lock down

Starmer - Boris you've been a naughty boy, you should have done it sooner.

Boris - ha ha ha

Both NHS overwhelm blah blah.........

No one asking where the mutha f*ck has all the flu victims diasappeared too. No one asking what the mutha f*ck you doing killing thousands of people for an essentially non-lethal virus (presuming it even exists)

No one asking to sack Sir Vallance - who has admitted to fudging the figures and is leading us down a vaccine only policy because.......... he has shares in vaccine companies!!

No one telling Boris to grow a pair

No one saying the NHS should man up and do their f*cking job - they have this same issue every single year. Deal with it!

I mean I'm not the cleverest guy out there, but I think the behaviour and the quality of the questions from the MPs makes me feel like I'm Albert bloody Einstein!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

Ei-H2m-FGXg-AA3v-Fk.jpg

That's a great piece.

I've only been in a fight a couple of times. And I know it's not good to condemn violence, but if things carry on the way they are, the public will be given the stark choice presented to our friend in 1918. Fight or die!

26 minutes ago, Niknik said:

Honest,guv!

There were those fake bomb detectors sold to the military, maybe there could be relabeled as COVID-19 detectors?

fake-device.jpg

Covid went into vaccation.

Its a really intelligent virus, i must say.

Notice: No masks, no "social distancing".

I mean its a nice thing to see, but on the other hand, come on,....its so obviously contradicts itself.

Reality isnt intresting in nowadays world anymore. Its all about painting a picture.

5.png

• Like 2

20 hours ago, DarianF said:

This document is an exercise in how to circumvent human rights laws to make vaccination compulsory, without violating bodily integrity and the only way they can do this is to detain those who are “hesistant” under the Mental Health Act 1983, which permits medical treatment without consent for persons detained under the Act, even if they possess decision-making capacity.

• Like 5